King's Kinsman

By aurelia_Sa

Nina Hale boarded the wrong plane and landed in the arms of the King cousins, the most powerful mafia family... More

☆Introduction☆
1.Falling
2.Masked guy
3.Heterochromia
4.Kyros
5.Ares
6. Successful escape
7. Uncle
8. Valentine's Day
9.Cannibal
10. KISS
11. Love language
13. Kidnapped from kidnappers
14.Run
15. Start Again
16. Hot And Cold
17. Finding the groom 1
18. Finding the groom 2

12.Trap

78 9 3
By aurelia_Sa

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep because of everything that happened. I sat up in bed hugging my pillow thinking about everything . I'm not sure if all of that was a dream or the reality . The mafia family is sending me on a mission ? Am I the mafia now? That Eros seems really crazy. No girl deserves to be stuck with a man like him. He can't love anyone.

footsteps could be heard from outside. Someone was walking in the alley , and I peaked out to find Phobos . He was walking nervously.

"Hey, are you ok?" He turned to face me with bloody red eyes. I bet he has been crying. He grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"Nina , don't trust them"

His words gave me goosebump , I was already scared of the situation but his reaction added to my worries . "What do you mean?"

"There you are , I told you not to walk around when you're drunk." Deimos pulled his brother away before I got the chance to ask any questions .

I was left alone in the dark living room I can see the light from downstairs , I can hear grandma and Ers talking but its not clear.

I try to hear them better but the weight of someone is pressing against me, a deep voice murmured in my ear "what a bad girl ..."

I gasped and turned around to meet a pair of green, brown eyes with curled lips , smiling wildly at me.

"Ares, I was just ..." I don't ha any excuses for what I was doing. "I don't mind if you want to spy on people , but I get upset when you give all your attention to Kyros."

I sighed , what do these people want from me? "I don't understand you Ares. I walked to my room ignoring his nonsense. But he followed me to the room.

"You think I don't know about your late night dates with Kyros? Grandma wants me to marry you . You might be lucky enough to marry me." His words annoy me more than ever.

"Lucky? I'd rather pass on that go get a life Ares." He couldn't believe his own eyes. As an actor he always gets all the attention and he is not used to get rejected.

"What did you say?" He spit the words with anger , I took a step back as my back hit the wall. I think I was backing away from him all this time, and now I am trapped between the angry Ares and the wall.

He is the same Ares that I met the first day , Furious , selfish,rude.he scares me. "I .. I..." I stuttered , unable to put words together.

He leaned in until his face was just a inch from my face , I could feel his warm breath fanning on my face. "I'll show you , Kyros is nothing compared to me ..." with that he attacked my lips with a passionate kiss he had my lips in his mouth like a hungry baby. He was different from Kyros , the kiss was intense and forceful he bit my lips gaining a gasp from me just to get the chance to push his tongue in and dominate my mouth . I pushed him back with all my power but he didn't even move. He smirked between the kiss and his hand roomed all over my body , his touch wasn't loving at all.

By the time he backed away I could taste blood in my mouth and I was frozen in fear, he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Good girl , I will come back for more." He left whistling like he achieved something important.

His last words echoed in my head for the whole night. Come back for more? I'm not sure what he meant by that but I know I didn't like anything about him. He is rough and mean, I didn't want to see him ever again.

Kyros killed those gangs just because they tried to talk to me. Ares kissed me forcefully and is mean to me all the time. I think after all , Phobos was right. I shouldn't trust them. But do I have any other choice?

I didn't realise when I fell asleep but I was woken up by grandma shouting , she was using a microphone! "Everyone gather in the gym now, don't be lazy . NINA , HURRY." She shouted my name too.

I guess this house holds special surprises for every second that I spend here.

It's just six in the morning and a new drama began I forced my eyes to stay wide open as I walked to the gym . Grandma was wearing a pink set of sports clothes and played loud music in the gym.

She was jogging around the gym as if she was warming up for a marathon or something.

I wasn't the first one to arrive there , the twins were imitating their grandma just a step behind her . Deimos made a disgusted face and warned me "you're trapped now."

Well I was trapped the moment I stepped in that cursed airplane. Grandma walked to me with a wide smile . "Ignore them sweets , you love some exercise in the morning . Don't you ?"

If I wasn't end of her I would say I would prefer my bed but for now I just nod and approve her suggestion. "What exercise ?"

"Zumba baby." She took my hand and started dancing. I blinked a few times to make sure I'm not dreaming , she forced me to join her.

"jump , jump." I look at her jumping like a little frog. "Come on. Demi,Phobo!" The twins started jumping with those crying faces.

I guess I don't have any other way either. "Well then..." I jump with her too and she slowly started adding rather to those little jumps in no time we were dancing with her. Yeah Zumba baby.

I could feel a heavy gaze on me. I turned around to find Kyros and Eros staining at me and I stopped every movement immediately. How embarrassing !

Kyros giggled when his eyes met mine and Eros stopped music. He was still angry and nervous "don't tire my special spy , I need her."

Grandma grabbed a towel and dried her sweat "you should exercise too."

"He exercised at 4 AM." Phobos pat Eros shoulder and left the gym with his brother.

Woah he is different. I was drowned in their conversation when Kyros handed me a bottle of water "not a sports person huh?"

When he mentioned it I just realised how hard I am breathing. "Not everyone needs energy to kill people."

He seemed offended by my words , I could see the hurt in his eyes. He is so sensitive , he made his way and left the gym too. Leaving me all alone there.

I have a love hate feeling toward Kyros , it's like I want to hug and kiss him every time I see him but if I had a choice I would prefer to never see him again.

Breakfast was silent , grandma went for a walk so it was just me and the cousins now , awkward . Kyros was sitting in front of me and he would take a glams once in a while. I can sense he wants to talk to me . I'm done with their dramas and unacceptable reasons .

I'm not sure why everyone are here expect Ares and Mr. King.

"Where is Ares?" I finally asked , not because I was worried about him but out of curiosity.

"oh oh , Kyros sweetheart is looking for someone else , now tell me brother . Don't you wish you didn't have those stupid boundaries to shut her up." Eros looked like a winner . They must have a serious discussion about this stuff.

I watched them arguing with raised eyebrows , this family has some issues and I never understand them.

"I wish I didn't have any boundaries to shut you up brother." Kyros said between clenched teeth.

"OK.. OK . I give up" Eros raised his hands and turned to look at me. "I feel like today is the perfect day for your mission Nina , are you ready?"

I totally forgot about the whole mission thing, I was taken aback by his sudden reminder.

"I will go check the place first , we can't put Nina in danger." Deimos cut him up by his bold statement. Deimos talks less but he seems like he is the most caring cousin out of all of them.

"No need , it's a charity house for abused women." Eros' explanation made me think of what he did to her.

"You abused her?" My question caused an unexpected silence in the room. It's like no one dared to explain what Eros did to his wife but I'm curious.

"well my dear, it's not fair if you ask me what I did to her when you don't know what she did to me in the first place , right?" He was cleaning his fingers and adding . "She cheated on me multiple times and she faced the consequences."

I'm still not sure what happened to her but he looked so satisfied by his abusive behaviour .

"So once she enter that house , you couldnt take her back ?" I was thinking of this mission as my own great scraping pan rather than bringing that poor girl back to Eros.

"Well they have a stupid rule to protect their refuges , no male can enter and I don't want to ruin the King's image by attacking them." He leaned in closed and stared into my eyes as if he was looking deep into my souls and whispers . " if you stay there longer than a day I don't care about anyone's image , got it?"

I gulped , why is he like that ? He read my mind and attacked me right where I felt a little bit of victory. I feel sorry for Angel now.

"We can send someone else." Phobos put his arm around my neck with a protective vibe. "We cant risk losing our Nina."

Eros stood up and grabbed my hand. " There is nonrisk in this and i have dad's permission." He dragged me towards the door without any warning.

"You guys are so sensitive, I will comeback with my angel."

I followed him to the car silently since Eros didn't let anyone accompany us it's just him and I in the car

After an hour of silence , he parked the car in front of a green building. It doesn't have any kind of sign or name , is this charity place even legal ?

"GOOD LUCK NINA." Eros' tune was harsh and demanding , he told me to find Angel , bring her out of the building and drug her , so he can easily take her to his car.

Of course I won't do it. It all happened so fast , he didn't let anyone interfere with what he actually wanted so I didn't dare to confront him either.

I walked towards the door trembling, the big green door didn't have any kind of bell on it so I knocked .

"Hello, is anyone here?" I called out.

The door opened in slow motion, and as I stepped in, it shut close behind me with a soft click.

I jumped in surprise. The foyer was empty-so who had opened the door?

Outside, birds sang and the wind whispered through the trees, reminiscent of a scene unfolding in a horror movie.

'I hope this isn't a horror movie,' I thought, making my way towards the main building.

Inside, the building was modern and luxurious. A woman in a crisp green uniform sat behind the reception desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she inquired with a polite smile.

"I'm looking for a girl named Angel," I said, relieved to see other people here.

"I'm sorry, but I can't reveal our guests' identities. You may stay here as a refugee if you have valid reasons, or you may leave," she replied, returning to her computer.

A thought struck me-I could ask for help from her. Maybe it was best if I stayed here to find Angel; I couldn't dare return to Eros without his wife.

"Actually... I need help too," I admitted.

She brought out a form and began questioning me.

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Have you been beaten?"

"No."

"Then why do you need help?" she asked, peering at me over the rim of her glasses.

I explained everything that had happened to me, but all I received was a mocking laugh from the receptionist. "So, you're living in a mafia fantasy that some girls wish for, and you call it abuse?" Her laughter was so loud that I started to feel crazy.

"You need help from those handsome, rich guys who take care of you? Okay, okay, I'll fill out the forms," she said, still chuckling, and signalled to one of the women sitting in the lobby to come over.

"This is Nina. Take her to our special room," she instructed the new girl, who had a satisfied smile on her lips. Shes extra beautiful and had a wonderful body. I think she had some kind of plastic surgery too , sge look like a doll.

I was guided to a room on the second floor, feeling increasingly awkward.

The girl whispered "Im Angel , but you should know you are not here to take me out. Im here to help my husband keep you here." She pushed me in the room with a fast move.

"Its your trap not mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 987 57
Sabrina has had a good life. Growing up with a amazing family, she has nothing to worry about. That changes when she gets kidnapped but they just so...
123K 3.8K 24
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
891K 28.1K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
1.1M 21.6K 57
His cruel She's innocent He doesn't care about anyone She's a innocent soul that's ready to jump when someone is in need His Satan's spawn She's an a...