Regulus Black/Marauders Era O...

Von Xiphchrys

A collection of oneshots that have been posted on my ao3. Most from Regulus Pov and most have jegulus aspects... Mehr

Skinny
I Long For A Person To Know Every Crevice Of My Mind
Firewhiskey
Continue
Blackout Drunk
A Flinch
They Love Each Other In Different Ways
I'll Always go Back to Her
The Nutcracker
Couldn't Have Raised Me Better
The Showcase
Photo Booth
Prefect's Bathroom
Numbness
Tattoos
The Book
Fallen Into His Mind
So Soon
I Love You
R.A.B.
A Healing Wound
Ignoring Him
Cause They Taste Like You
Do It - NSFW
Good For Me - NSFW

Almost Too Much - NSFW

378 4 0
Von Xiphchrys

Barty Crouch has hooked up with James Potter multiple times, but it had been a well kept secret for years until Evan Rosier works it out of him. Barty thought Evan would be pissed especially since they've recently had a thing going on, but Evan surprised him by telling him to ask James about a threesome.

Barty and James had met at the astronomy tower last year. They were both in the middle of really bad bipolar episodes, and they had hooked up. For obvious reasons, they didn't talk for a few months after that, but eventually, they did start talking again. They would meet up late at night and talk about anything and everything. Sometimes, they'd make out or touch one another. They both liked feeling wanted. No one in either of their lives knew about this for a long time. Especially not Sirius and not Evan.

Evan was exceptionally good at dissecting Barty's brain. He knew what got under Barty's skin, and he knew how to get Barty worked up. He normally used that to his advantage when they would fight. Evan loved making Barty mad, but he also loved hearing his secrets. That was how Evan had figured out Barty had a crush on him. He tricked Barty into practically admitting it; he could really get anything out of Barty if he tired. That included his secret meet up partner.

It came out one night after Barty and Evan had hooked up. Barty had immediately started freaking out when Evan got silent afterwards. They weren't exclusive, but Barty really didn't want to hurt Evan. Evan was still Barty's best friend. That was never his intention; he just liked what they both gave him. It turned out Evan wasn't mad.

"You think James would be up for a threesome?" Barty almost fell off the bed as he shot up to look at Evan.

"What?" Barty almost shouted. Evan looked down at him and shrugged. He looked as if he didn't give a fuck about what he just said. "I mean, I guess we could always ask, but-" Barty tried. Evan rolled his eyes.

He swiftly cut Barty off, "Meet up with him tomorrow night. Ask and I expect you back by midnight, hopefully with him. Does that sound good?" Merlin, Barty loved when Evan got like this, when he got firm and demanding. Barty could easily turn into mush under the weight of Evan's words alone.

"Of course, Ev."

"Evan wants me to ask you if you want to have a threesome with us," Barty blurted as he watched James take a drawl from his cigarette. James abruptly coughed and looked at him with wide eyes. He looked so shocked. Barty completely understood too; they had been a secret. A well kept secret. Evan should have no clue they even talked. James's adam's apple bobbed as his eyes flickered over Barty. James took a deep breath before putting his lips back to his cigarette. Barty had introduced him to those.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'll do it. You're both so hot. When?" James looked in Barty's direction. Barty's eyes ran over James; mentally peeling his clothes away.

Barty checked his watch. "Ten minutes?" James laughed and smoke flew from his lips. James handed over the cigarette.

"The Slytherin dorms are quite far away. Shouldn't we get a move on then?" James smirked. Barty rolled his eyes, and he took a long drawl from the cigarette before crushing it against the floor of the astronomy tower.

"Allow me," Barty mocked as he opened the door for James. James ran his fingers along Barty's chest as he passed. Barty wasn't sure if he'd last very long if James and Evan were both involved.

It didn't take them long to slip into Barty's dormitory. Regulus's curtains were flung open, meaning he was out. Thank Merlin. Evan was lying in Barty's bed with his shirt already off. His top surgery scars were starkly pale against his tanned skin. "You came!" Evan smiled at James as he walked in. Barty shifted his weight as James locked the door with a flick of his wand. "Do you normally top him, James?" Barty's face flushed. He peaked towards James, who looked surprised. Right to the point, it seemed.

"We alternate sometimes. It's whatever we're feeling in the moment," James's voice rang through the dorm room. Evan hummed. Barty watched as Evan began getting up. Evan was always tall, even as a kid, so it was no surprise that he was taller than them both. Well, a little. James was pretty tall as well.

He crossed the room quicker than Barty would've liked. "You mean to tell me Barty," Evan paused, one hand wrapping around the back of Barty's neck, "Has topped you?" James just looked slightly confused. "Cause he's typically just a noisy bitch for me." Evan leaned in and bit at Barty's neck. Barty's eyes slipped closed, and a shiver ran through his body.

James's hands ran over Barty's arms as he whispered, "Oh is he?" Evan's hand moved up into the back of Barty's hair. He roughly pulled Barty's head back. James's breath was hot as his lips ghosted over the column of Barty's throat. "I can normally make him beg for me if I want him to," James whispered against Barty's skin. Evan's hand tightened in Barty's hair.

"I think I could get used to this," Evan's voice was rough. Barty's hair was abruptly released, and it the next moment, James had his lips pressed against Barty's. Evan's hands slipped into Barty's shirt, and he started slowly sliding it up. James pulled away briefly, and Evan yanked the shirt the rest of the way off. James tongue snuck between Barty's lips at the same time Evan's body pressed against his back. Barty gasped into James's mouth as Evan's hand ran over his crotch. Barty's mind was already blank. He couldn't think much past the two bodies surrounding him.

"You know I'm trans, right?" Evan's voice asked from behind Barty. James made a positive noise into Barty's mouth. "James. Words please." Evan's voice was teasing. James pulled away from Barty. Barty opened his eyes wide as James stared at Evan over Barty's shoulders.

It took a moment and a few wordless conversations before James softly stated, "Yes I am aware, Evan." Barty gasped as Evan's hand slipped into Barty's pants. He stared at James with his jaw open as Evan's hand ran over his dick. "Aw, Barty. I don't know if I've seen you get this needy this quickly," James's voice was low, and he gently brought a hand to Barty's jaw. His fingers dug into the bones of his jaw before shifting, and two of James fingers pressed onto Barty's tongue. Barty tried to close his mouth and suck James's fingers, but James manually kept his mouth open.

Barty's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before an abrupt moan fell from his lips, far too easily. Evan had wrapped his hand around Barty, and he quickly pumped his hand. James was making it almost impossible for Barty to stay quiet. Barty stared into James's relaxed eyes as moans raced out of his mouth. "Good thinking, James," Evan whispered. James smirked as his eyes slipped away from Barty's mouth.

"I know how to get what I want." Barty's knees almost buckled as Evan's hand tightened around him.

"Ev," Barty tried so say around James's fingers. He didn't want to cum already, but they were getting him close.

"Merlin, James. You're really making me want to suck you off. No wonder Barty goes running to you so often, huh? Like his dick?" Evan's hand left Barty's pants. It quickly wrapped around Barty's throat as Evan's knees pressed against the backs of Barty's, forcing his knees to buckle. James's fingers quickly left Barty's mouth. "Show me how much you like it," Evan purred as his thighs pressed against Barty's back  His hand still securely around his neck. Barty looked up at James, and he reached for James's belt. James hands quickly threaded through Barty's hair. Barty dropped James's pants quickly, and he wrapped a hand around James before beginning to suck his tip. Gradually, he took more of James into his mouth. James smirked down at Barty.

"You remember what I like," James hummed as Barty got into a rhythm. Barty continued watching James through his eyelashes. His eyes widened as James looked to Evan, and suddenly, they were kissing. Barty felt Evan's hand on his throat tighten as his other grabbed James's shoulder. James's hands tightened roughly in Barty's hair. Regulus watched as James swiftly got control over the kiss, and Evan pulled away with heavy breaths. James was outright moaning the second his mouth was no longer occupied. "Good. Good." James's voice was rough. Evan's hand roughly pulled Barty back, and Barty watched James's eyebrows furrow, hands leaving Barty's hair. Barty tried to say something, but he was cut off by Evan kneeling where he had just been. Barty gasped as Evan wrapped one hand around James. "What- You don't- Oh shit," James stuttered out. Barty watched as James swallowed roughly when Evan quickly began bobbing his head. Barty ran his hand along Evan's upper thigh, trying to tease him, and Evan's free hand grabbed Barty's bicep sharply. Barty watched as James took in every moment with wide eyes, and it wasn't long before James was bucking his hips into Evan's mouth. Evan's eyes began flickering over James's body. James got closer and closer by the second, and the moment Barty thought James was going to cum, Evan pulled away. "Fuck you, Rosier!" James bit out immediately as his hands tightened in Evan's hair.

"That's no way to talk to someone who just gave you head, Potter," Evan's voice was rough as he told James off. James bit his lip and looked toward the ceiling. His chest rise and fell quickly. "Barty take your pants off and lay down," Evan stated as he began standing up. Barty quickly did as Evan asked as he watched Evan run his hands along James's sides. Barty's never denied James like that. He's never seen James as tense as he was while Evan manually removed James's hands from his hair. "Relax, baby. When you cum, it'll be worth it. I'm not just torturing you." Evan's voice was soft. James took a deep breath, and Barty saw the way James had to force his muscles to relax. Evan's eyes turned to him; they quickly dipped to his very present hard on. "You like watching me get someone else off?" There was a smirk covering Evan's face. Barty quickly nodded. "Words, Junior."

"Yeah. I liked watching you and James." Barty almost regretted his words when Evan's smirk grew. Evan turned, and he pulled James close. Barty watched as Evan kissed and kissed and kissed James. He watched as James's hands ran all over Evan's body, and he had to hold back a whine. He really wanted their attention. Evan's hands ran along James's arms, and James pressed a hand to Evan's lower back, making them even closer.

Evan eventually pulled away. He looked over to Barty. "I can practically taste the neediness coming from you," Evan stated, and Barty tried shifting how he was seated. He wanted them to touch him again. He wanted them. He just stared toward the two boys. "Strip James." Evan stated, and he didn't look to make sure James listened. He started making his way toward Barty. James did listen.

"Come here," Evan said over his shoulder as he climbed onto the bed. The way Evan was staring at Barty made him feel hunted. Like he should be scared of what's to come. He watched as Evan's hands ran up Barty's thighs. James's hands ran over Barty's chest once he was close enough. Barty wasn't sure he could get much harder than he currently was. "I'm going to sit on your face," Evan stated as he moved higher. Barty sucked in a sharp breath. Barty watched as James's hands left his chest, and they quickly worked on Evan's pants. Evan crawled out of them, and James threw them off to the side. Suddenly, Evan's lips were pressed to his. The kiss was heated and fast, and Barty chased every moment of it. Before Barty would've wanted, Evan pulled away, and he climbed farther up. Barty stared with wide eyes as Evan situated himself above Barty's mouth.

"Can I suck him off?" James voice was soft. Barty brought his hands up to hold onto Evan's hips, and he quickly stared moving his tongue over every inch of Evan.

"You can fuck him if you'd like," Evan said with a breathy voice. Barty loved making Evan feel good. He flicked his tongue over Evan's clit, and he felt Evan's thighs tense. "Good job," Evan whispered. Barty looked to see Evan staring down at him. Barty shifted his hips, desperate for something.

He still almost flinched when he felt James trail his fingers lightly over his inner thigh. Merlin. Barty was so sensitive. He didn't know if he could handle James fucking him right now. "Okay, Barty?" James asked as his hands bent Barty's knees up.

Barty put a thumbs up at the same time that Evan stated, "He's good. You can tell when he's uncomfortable." Barty felt James slowly press a finger into him. His hands tightened on Evan's hips. Barty felt Evan beginning to grind down on his face. Barty kept his grip sort of tight to prevent Evan from getting too carried away.

Barty moaned against Evan as James pressed another finger in. Evan's hands found Barty's hair, and they pulled roughly. Barty continued to do his best to please Evan as James started pressing against his prostate. "Fuck," Barty muttered when he had to pull away slightly to grit his teeth. James was so good at his job. He could make Barty cum in seconds if he wanted. So could Evan really.

"Focus, junior." Evan snapped. Barty immediately sucked Evan's clit as an apology. Evan seemed to like it as his thighs tightened around Barty. Barty gasped as James added yet another finger. He tried to focus on pleasing Evan, but the pleasure coming from James was becoming a lot. "Is he ready?" Evan questioned. Barty looked up at Evan. He was turning to look back at James.

"Yeah, are you wanting to move?" As James asked that Evan pressed down harder against Barty's mouth.

"Do you want to lay down, and I'll ride your face?" Evan suggested. Barty moaned slightly at the thought of seeing James eat Evan out.

"Yes. Absolutely. You'll ride my dick, Barty?" James asked  Evan moved off of Barty's face; he could feel how wet his mouth was.

"What kind of question is that? Fuck yeah." Barty moved to get up, and he watched as James took his previous spot. James had a giant smile on his face as Evan positioned himself facing the other way above James.

"Let's see what you can do, Jamie," Evan teased as he lowered himself down. Immediately, James was moving, and Evan's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Get going, Barty." Barty did as he was told, and he positioned himself over James's dick. He heard muffled moans fall from James's mouth as Barty lowered himself onto James.  He was clenching his teeth. He took a bit to adjust, and he quickly started moving up and down. Barty's knees dug into the mattress on either side of James's hips. He watched as Evan moved his hips in sync with Barty. Evan's eyes were hooded as they stared at Barty. They both leaned forward. Their kiss was sloppy as they both chased their own pleasure, but Evan's hands ran over Barty's shoulders.

Evan left harsh scratches as he leaned back. Barty watched as Evan moaned loudly and leaned back onto his hands. It seemed James was much more aggressive and messy when eating Evan out than Barty was. James made noises, and his hands have made it impossible for Evan to move. Barty bounced harder on James's dick. He was so turned on watching them. Merlin. Evan's eyes widened. and his thighs quivered. Barty has never seen Evan get this expressive as he was normally calm and demanding. Barty soaked in every detail as he tried going even faster. He needed more of James.

James's hips began bucking under Barty, and Barty grabbed James's waist. He gripped onto James for dear life as moans flew from his lips. He met each one of James's thrust with equal felicity, and he wasn't sure how he was still going. It felt so goddamn good. Barty's eyes had slipped closed, and when he opened them, he saw Evan with his mouth wide open and eyebrows furrowed. He watched as Evan shook, and he tried pulling away from James. James's hands were like stone, and he continued eating Evan out. Barty watched as Evan almost cried from the continuous stimulation. Barty's eyes slipped closed as he felt pleasure building in his abdomen. He tried leaning into the feeling.

"James. James! I came. I came," Evan almost yelled. Barty peeled his eyes back open, and Evan's breathing was heavy and quick. James didn't stop though.

"He won't stop unless it's actually too much," Barty gritted out. James loved overstimulating Barty. He expected it was no different for Evan.

"Fuck!" Evan yelled. Barty watched through barely open eyes as Evam grabbed James's wrist so hard Barty was concerned he was going to break it. He was trying his hardest to move his hips, but James's grip was too strong. "James!" Evan was loud.

Barty's eyes slipped back closed, and he focused on the feeling of James's dick hitting his prostate. "I'm so close," Barty stated. In response, James hips became sharper, and Barty was quick to match him. It wasn't long until white streams painted James's abs. Barty ran a finger through his cum as he slowly his pace on James. He loved the look of the white against James's dark skin.

"Please, Please, Please." Evan begged. Barty watched as almost every muscle of Evan shook, and Evan's eyes squeezed closed. Barty grinded down on James's dick as Evan practically screamed. He watched as liquid rolled down James's neck. James carefully pulled Evan off his face, and the entire lower half of his face was covered soaked. "Good boy," James purred as he shuffled an almost limp Evan into a comfortable position. Barty was still sat on his dick.

James turned his eyes back to Barty, and a smirk covered his face. Barty's heart stuttered. He was still sensitive from his first orgasm. "Ready? We're turning over." James asked. Barty let James maneuver him. His chest was pressed into the bed with his ass in the air. Barty was facing a relaxed Evan, and he bit his lip as he felt James speed up. "Be a good slut for me," James's voice was rough. Barty let his moan drop open, and moans slipped out with ease. One of James's hands pressed in between his shoulder blades, and the other gripped his hips hard. The sound of skin slapping filled the room as James pounded Barty into the bed. Each move sent sparks through Barty's body, and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to do this until James came. He felt so sensitive.

"Good job, Barty. You're being so good for James," Evan's voice came from in front of Barty. Barty noticed Evan looked a bit more aware, and he even had a smirk on his face. Barty just stared at Evan; he was very pretty. "Such a fucking slut." Evan clicked his tongue like he was disappointed. Barty's eyebrows furrowed, but his mind was blank of everything except James's dick.

"Almost there, Barty," James's voice was loud. Barty felt James lean forward over Barty, and it got more intense. Barty's moans could almost drown out the sound of their skin slapping.

Badty flinched when Evan's hand gently wrapped around his dick, letting James's movements push Barty back and forth in his hand. Barty gripped the bedsheets hard as he felt James's hips begin stuttering. Thank Merlin. Barty closed his eyes and grabbed onto the pleasure coursing through his body. In seconds, Barty's cum was soaking into his bed. It took a few thrusts before James slowed behind him. "Good job." James's voice was low, and it came out as more of a breath against Barty's neck. Barty felt as if he couldn't move; his body was so overstimulated.

"James. That was fucking phenomenal," Evan's voice filled the room. A smile snuck in Barty's face; he agreed.

"I just know what I'm doing, Rosier."

"Clearly."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

869K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
1.9M 50.8K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...
51 0 4
~Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.~ One shots about: ~James Potter ~Remus Lupin ~Sirius Black ~Peter Pettigrew (if requested) -PL...
72 6 3
Marauders oneshots Mostly Jegulus but has some Wolfstar, fantasy AU's, block brothers ones