✔️WINE

By RiKaOt70608

"I really trust you" "Same darling" Having a loveable boyfriend lucky right? What if he breaks her trust? Her... More

Partners.1
Plan.2
Thumb Fight.3
Nimo Club.4
Meeting.5
New Girls.6
Club Party.7
Love You.8
Yacht.9
Dinner.10
She is back.11
First Meet.12
Mr.Choi.13
His Sister.14
Date.15
Movie.16
Hurted Her.17
Han Bridge.18
Doubt on her.19
They're Clean.20
Head Officer.21
My Sister.22
Mistress.23
Old Feelings.24
Master.25
Police Station.26
Where is she?.27
Cake.28
Shipment In Risk.29
Gift.30
Wasted.31
Cologne.32
It's Him!.33
Broken.34
About Him.35
My Destiny.36
Treaty.37
Birthday.39
Final Attack.40

My Brother?.38

4 2 0
By RiKaOt70608

Lia Pov

I was really curious to hear what she was about to say and I am sure it was visible in my face and finally she opened her mouth to say something but taht Jimin interrupted her

Jimin:Luna are you sure? *eyes on Lia*

Luna:100% sure *smile*

Lia:just say it Luna and you Mr.Jerk let me listen what she is saying *glared at jimin*

Jimin:forget my threat which I gave you last time? *smirk*

Luna:oh...my god how will things go if you all will behave like that Liana and Hoseok just hug eachother and solve the matter and you Jimin from when you get shameless like Liana *glared at jimin*

Liana:wait me and shameless?and I am not hugging that garbage bag *points at hoseok*

Luna:shut up and keep quite everyone or I will not think twice before firing *keept gun on table*

Jimin:i-i don't even know how t-to blabber *gulps whiskey*

Liana:do-don't worry ab-about me I am just a stone *smile nervously*

Jennie;i didn't even uttered a word swear on Lisa *innocently*

Lisa:I just gives facial expressions nothing else trust me *smile nervously*

I was just looking at there duality as soon as Luna kept the gun on table and glared at them one by one they totally changed she finally looked at me and gave me the most sweetest smile we can sat

Luna:now listen-

Hoseok:why they changed so fast? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:cuz they know whenever Kim Luna takes out her gun that means she is very serious about the thing and she will not like jokes or interruptions *glared at Jimin*

Jimin:please glare at Liana I just said one thing *chuckles nervously*

Luna:shut up *rolls eyes*

Lia:Luna leave these bastered boys and tell me what was you saying *glared at hoseok*

Hoseok:now what I did? *confused eyes*

Lia:shut up *rolls eyes*

Luna:Lia few weeks ago Liana searched about your past and she found out that before your birth your parents have a 4 year old son but when they was on trip to Jeju Island that boy got kidnapped and after him you was born that boy was Min Yoongi in short our fight is against your biological brother he doesn't knows about or maybe he do I am not sure about it but now you know everything *soft tone*

Hearing her words I was silent for few minutes I closed my eyes and tried to think deeply why it's not affecting me?maybe cuz from the very beginning I never knew I have a brother even Mom Dad never told me so yeah....why should I feel connected to someone whom I never thought will be related to me I looked at Hoseok and he gave me an amazed look

Lia:so?.... *raised eyebrow*

Luna:umm.....I mean you ok? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:for sure infact why should i feel something towards someone whom I never knew is related to me and beside all this he is my enemy he tried to ruin me so I am ready to kill him *smirk*

Luna:*smirk* then ok let's do it Lia

Lia:for sure let's do it *smirk*

Liana:I also have something for you *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:what your lips? *smirk*

Liana:no my dagger would you mind to give it a blow job? *smirk*

Hoseok:ahh....what about you giving me-

Lia;shut up and now you'll not speak unless I give you permission to speak *gritting teeth*

Liana:well.....Hoseok your mother was the mistress of retired mafia king and.....you're his illegitimate son *smile*

Hoseok:what the fuck don't be ridiculous *angrily*

Liana:then who is your father?did your mother ever told you what's his name? *walks towards him*

I looked at Hoseok and he was looking down if it's true then it's a very big thing i hold his hand and he looked at me I gave him a comfort look and creased his hand

Hoseok:nevermind we will solve it later right now killing that Yoongi is important *serious tone*

Luna:we will not kill him that soon I mean ok day after tomorrow is my babygirl birthday and I don't want to ruin her 24th birthday cuz of a jerk *sips wine*

Lia:hmmm......finally babygirl is going to be 24 *smirk at liana*

Liana:Luna she is harassing ne *points at lia*

Luna:bear it afterall every girl doubts there sexuality after meeting you *wink*

Liana:I am done with you all *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:are we invited om your birthday? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:for sure but that Yoongi will also be there *calm tone*

Lia;no worries we will join it as your enemies *smirk*

Liana:it will be fun *smirk*

Lia;now...let's celebrate guys *smile*

Luna Pov

As she said that everyone started drinking and sipping alcohol while talking I am happy now I have this side as well as good partners suddenly Hoseok said something which caught my attention

Hoseok:Luna she is very naive she really trust you bit as her partner I don't trust you what if you'll betray us? *sips wine*

Luna:i-

Liana:as well as me I also don't trust you or Lia just like her my Luna is also very naive *glared*

Jennie:ok chill guys a team never works like that and to be honest I think before Lia and Luna you both should start trusting eachother *holds Liana and Hoseok hand*

Lia:she is right Hoseok and about trust so I do trust her in these 5 years I realised onething she is not backstabber *smile*

Luna:Liana listen I also trust Lia cuz if she wanted to kill me she should've did it when our enmity started afterall she knows that I am not that strong ik comparison to her *smile*

Liana & Hoseok:but what will we do if something will happen with you both?hear us out stay away from this fight we will manage *concern tone*

Luna & Lia;no way now stop acting like a child *laughs*

Liana & Hoseok:whatever *rolls eyes*

Saying this they both walked away me and Lia again started laughing then she sipped her whiskey and she said

Lia;I heard that you and Yoongi was in relationship *calm tone*

Luna:unlucky me *chuckles bitterly*

Lia:don't worry you'll get the best life partner *smile*

Luna:I don't know actually I don't want any *sips wine*

Lia:everyone wants someone *looks at hoseok*

Luna:you want him? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:oh...n-no I was just looking at him *chuckles nervously*

Luna:will....he choose over anything? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:he choosed me over himself that's enough for me to trust him blindly *smile*

Luna:what do you mean? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:during new days of me as a boss and killer in every meeting he used to taste the food before me cuz he always thought they will poison me or something and one day in the meeting he licked the cream of cake guess what that was poisoned it was visible that he is not feeling well and I was new so I was panicked but he didn't panicked he killed those mafias and then fell on floor we rushed to hospital and the doctors saved him *teary eyes*

Luna:you crying? *hold her hand*

Lia;no it's just whenever I think this I feel different he choosed me over himself that's the thing no one does easily *smile*

Luna:in my case Liana was overprotective for me always but Jimin was always beside me as my other version *smile*

Lia:will Jimin choose you over anyone? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I don't-

Jimin:for sure I will no matter who is it she will be my first choice *hands on her shoulder*

Lia:*chuckles* if you have to choose between your lover and Luna whom will you choose *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I am sure it will be his lov-

Jimin:it will be you no matter what cuz you're more precious to me and amazingly you don't even know it *chuckles sadly*

Luna:what do you mean? *looks at him*

Jimin:nothing *smile*

Lia:if you have to choose between Liana and Luna whom will you choose? *smirk*

Jimin:well Luna cuz I don't think a devil needs to be protected by a saint *laughs*

Luna:she is not a devil and you're not a saint *hits his chest playfully*

Jimin;jokes aside I will choose Luna cuz Liana is very powerful she can protect herself *smile*

Lia:damn.....I am impressed Jimin *claps*

Jennie:what's going on here *stood beside lia*

Lia:just asking some questions from him *smile*

Jennie:I guess you're not that bad *looks at lia*

Lia:for sure I am not it's just you have to understand me *smile*

Jennie;and I will try for it Lia you know I always craved for my sister and I felt very happy when I found her next to me as my sister so yes I know that someday you'll surely think about Yoongi but he's a basterd I don't think so he will ever treat you like his sister *calm tone*

Lia:I don't know to be honest even after knowing I have my brother I can't feel any connection towards him *sips whiskey*

Jennie;well that's good tho *sips whiskey*

Lia:who's your sister? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:Lisa Manobal she is my step sister but I am happy she is here with me *smile+looks at lisa*

Jimin:well four pillars of Seoul underworld standing at the same place is very rare thing *chuckles*

Luna:now make this your habit *pecked his cheek*

Jennie:damn that was cute *smile*

Jimin:cute?and us?well it doesn't suits us *looks at luna*

Luna:whatever *laughs*

--*Meanwhile*--

Liana Pov

I was sipping cola and looking at for of them Luna decision was good we got new partners and also the 2nd side so yeah well I just everything will go according to plan I really want to see his dead body he annoyed me very much I was in my thoughts when I heard Lisa and Hoseok voice

Lisa:stay away from me Hoseok orelse I will tell Liana *warning tone*

Hoseok:why?can't you beat me? *smirk*

Lisa:so you want to get beaten by me? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:what's the problem atleast you'll touch me with your soft hands *creased her hand*

Liana:what's going on Lisa? *walks towards them*

Lisa:Liana he is sticking to me like a gum do something *points at hoseok*

Liana:aghh.....Lisa you know every useless,basterd,jerk, scoundrel type of man wants a diamond so yeah in this case you're a diamond and he is that person so just punch him and move on *smirk*

Hoseok:nice one ahh....why you hate man's that much? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:my choice *sips cola*

Hoseok:I am sure there will be man who will change your thinking *smirk*

Lisa;or maybe he will fall for her cuz of her thinking *raised eyebrow*

Liana:shut up you both I don't want anyone in my life I am good with you all *sips cola*

Hoseok:whatever *sips whiskey*

A man in my life?never I will never let this happen I hate man's that's it they are the wrost creature created by god I rolled my eyes thinking this

Lisa:by the way is Luna ok? *looks at liana*

Liana:yeah....she is *smile*

Hoseok:so how she felt after getting betrayed and cheated by Min Yoongi *side eyeing liana*

Liana:I will kill you Hoseok stop this bullshit *glared*

Hoseok:working with you will be very intresting *smirk*

Liana:for sure it will be unless you irritate me and I kill you *wink*

Lisa:oh....God how will you both work together with this attitude *massaging her forehead*

Liana:a day after tommrow is my birthday I am excited but also tensed I mean Luna have to act like his girlfriend and I know how much it will hurt her *sips cola*

Lisa:its ok she will be ok *smile*

Liana:hmm.....by the way Lisa that day when I was wasted Yoongi was the one who take me to my room right? *raised eyebrow*

Lisa;yeah....even tho I said many times that I will take you to your room but insisted to do it and at last he take you to you room *sips whiskey*

Liana:hmm....isee nevermind *sighs*

Again the blurred memories of that night flashed infront of my eyes is it really Yoongi?ahh.....I am not sure about anything suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned and saw it was Hoseok he sadi

Hoseok:all good? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:absolutely good *calm tone*

Hoseok:the way your facial expression changed after talking about that night was not giving me good vibes *calm tone*

Liana:you don't have to worry ok?everything is good *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:ok but if you'll ever feel to share something then you can share it with me afterall jow we are partners *smile*

Liana:first time I liked your words *smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Lia and Luna partnership it's going to be fun and yes 2 more chaps to go fuck I am very excited to finish it bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.3K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
139K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
47.1K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...