Sweetest Obsession : Bridge B...

By Mori_KristelRose

"in the midst of winter when i was in peace and my heart knows nothing but mistrust and judgements you lured... More

PROLOUGE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

91 5 0
By Mori_KristelRose

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
______________________________________

Azure Sinclaire's P.O.V.

"nghh~ this is so not fairrr!! how come laging ikaw yung may y/n moments tapos sa gwapo, mayaman, maganda katawan na mukhang mabango pa!" cypress has been whining and complaining to me since i answer his question.

tinanong niya kung ano ang inasikaso ko before meeting him and i told him what had happened and this is how he reacts.

like a kid with a loose screw in the head.

if di ko to pinsan at kaibigan baka inisip kong may sapak to sa ulo.

"isa pang banggit mo sa lalaking yon aalis ako maghanap ka ng ibang model." bugnot kong sambit.

day off ko ngayon but here i am trying on cypress new summer collection designs.

puta wala pang summer ready na ko palanguyin netong isang to.

tinarayan nya ako habang nililista ang measurements ko which i find unnecessary.

kakasukat niya lang sakin last month.

"hmp. look at this waist, this katawan that everyone is dying to have and you dont even excercise!! tapos bibig ng may ari kala mo laging may kaaway?! wala talagang perfect sa mundo no? fair padin talaga si lord" pagpapasaring niya na inikutan ko lang ng mata.

"kung sakalin kita gamit yang tape measure mo? i do pilates and kick boxing to keep myself fit walang milagro sa mundo" i huff out.

everything needs some effort to attain kung gusto ng tao, it wont fall on anyones lap just because they wish for it.

"oo na oo na, alagad ni satanas. paki suot na ho to before you curse me to death" he hand me few pair of clothes, mostly pants, summer shorts and stuff that i dont bother looking at before heading to his bathroom.

it all fits my size cause obviously he made it so that way, ako din naman kasi magmomodel ng mga damit na to.

he was fixing the creases on the pants when i notice a red bite mark on his neck.

"is someone in your room?" tanong ko sa kanya.

he nodded "yep yep pero aalis din yan mamaya hayaan mo sya" he casually answer before looking up at me with a grin.

"ingit ka?" may himig pagbibiro nyang tanong.

i smack his head lightly "i told you wag sa studio di ba?" inis kong tanong sa kanya pabalik when he just laugh ng batukan ko siya at pinagpatuloy ang pagaayos sa suot kong damit.

"dito pinakamalapit bae, isa pa ngayon lang ulit na ulit dont be mad. be happy cause i have dilig" tatawa tawa niyang pang sambit.

so that explains the bug under his eyes.

okay maybe cypress dont sleep around as much as people makes him sounds like but he do sleep around every once in a while.

just hook ups pag gusto nya.

its fine to me as long as he enjoys it and dont get disease or get pregnant.

"san mo napulot yon?" tanong ko sa kanya.

its better to know than to be sorry.

"sa park lang, ay oo nga pala daddy's collegue refer me sa one of the most famous fashion company sa paris, iniisip ko if i should take the opportunity and apply. should i?" he vaguely replied berore vhanging the topic. which only means he dont want to share.

hmm thats odd. madalas makuwento to sa mga sexapade nya.

"will it make you happy?" i ask him instead of answering, i cant say no or yes to him, its not my decision to make.

natahimik siya saglit but his hand never stop working.

i have referred him before but he turn down all the offers back then, he had separation anxiety, ayaw niyang malayo samin but things changed, baka nagbago na isip niya.

"im not sure" sagot niya.

nagkibit balikat ako at sinabing "think it through, wag kang magdedesisyon tapos pagsisisihan mo lang sa huli"

he nodded but refuse to directly answer.

"go na this pair is good na, next!" masigla niyang sambit, his smile didnt even reach his eyes.

but i let it go and changed.

for now ill let the topic go.

pagkatapos magsukat ay nagorder kami ng take out para makakain na.

after eating dumiretso ako pabalik sa timeless il doche para bayaran na yung nasira kong sasakyan.

what a drag.

pagpasok ko ng shop nila ay pansin ko agad na naglingunan lahat ng tao and their eyes linger longer than normal, making me realize that forgot to put on my mask and sunglasses.

napabuntong hininga nalang ako sa sarili kong katangahan.

i head straight to the counter "excuse me, is--" napatigil ako saglit sa sasabihin ko. ano nga ulit pangalan nong lintek na lalaking yon?

whatever.

"..is the owner inside?" tanong ko nalang.

the girl look starstruck making me sweatdrop a little. she looks young and maybe she's one of the people who admire kaya ganyan reaction niya.

"miss did you hear me?" tawag at tanong ko ulit sa kanya.

"uy!" the other girl whisper and nudge her, halatang nagulat pa sya.

"uhm-- o-o-opo! sandali tatawagin ko po!" she stuttered out sounding nervous.

i watch her fastly run, hindi ko naman siya minamadali?

"pasensya na po fan nyo po kasi siya" the other girl said making me turn mg gaze back to her.

i smile a little and nodded before my eyes flitted back to the direction she run to "seems like it"

she's still young, baka hindi niya alam kung anong klase akong tao, maybe once she heard the rumors she'll look at me differently then.

she just like my face and nothing else.

most people does.

"oorder po ba kayo sir?" the girls voice tremble a little but she's doijg a great job hiding it, is she scared of me that much?

"venti salted caramel latte with extra caramel syrup and a bag of mini red velvet cookies for take out" i watch her fumble a bit after repeating my order.

"nothing else sir?"

"wala na"

"that would be 510 sir" she said.

i hand her my card cause i forgot to bring my wallet. "here"

this day doesn't feel like a day off at all.

i just wanna go home and sleep

"give him back his card sabel, his order's on the house" agad akong napatingin sa nagsalita.

it was the guy from earlier wearing an apron-- well that complete chef uniform minus the hat.

then it click to me.

sya ba nagbibake ng red velvet na inoorder ko?

"yes chef! sir eto na po"

i take the card back with a thankful now when it was handed back to me.

works for me.

his eyes met mine, and still he looks--- emotionless. or is that how he looks like most of the time?

he step around the counter "bring his order to my office, this way" eh kung sipain ko mukha neto?

makautos kala mo boss ko sya.

bwiset.

i click my tongue but did follow him while glaring at the back of his head, what if batukan ko to papalag kaya siya?

he remove his apron as we reach were finally inside his office.

basic office, may mesa, upuan, living room set and cabinet with clear glass door.

papeles laman, may lalagyan din siya ng bake goods, airtight clear glass cabinet.

anlinis, not even a speck of dust can be seen.

he grab something from his table and hand it to me.

receipt.

my eyes widen at the price.

"eighteen thousand?!" bulalas ko "the fuck?! this shit is over priced!"

putangina! scratch lang yun!

di ako magabayad ng ganyan ano akala niya sakin umiire ng pera?

"they repainted the side of the door, the labor and the paint along with the tax for the paint and stuff they used are all on that receipt, its not overpriced" he stated with his eyebrow furrowed as if i just offended him was confuse by my reacion.

I? offended HIM?! ulol niya! im the one who should be offended! their smootching money out of me!

eighteen thousand is a big money okay? hindi ibig sabihin na may pera ako basta basta nalang akong nagwawaldas, my money is hard earned money!

putanginang mayayaman to. mayaman na nga nanglalamang pa ng iba.

gritting my teeth habang nakikipagsukatan ng mata sakanya ay mas lalo lang akong naiinis.

mukha siyang tutang lito.

fuck him and his privelage ass!

i whip out my phone and open my bank app. "tangina" nangigigil kong bulong as my hand shake in anger.

its not about me paying for a damage i cause. im angry because of how people like this man take advantage of the situation.

i can feel my eyes burning because of anger.

oa na kung oa but it make me sick how people like him can easily do this to others.

pano pa kaya sa mga mahihirap?

what if i dont have the money to pay? ano gagawin nila ipakukulong ako?

i thrust my phone on his direction "ayan ilagay mo bank account mo ill transfer the money" inis kong sambit while glaring at him.

he look at my phone then at me "are you mad?" tanong niya pa.

puta the audacity to sound so confuse.

"pwede ba dont act familiar with me di tayo close. just put your damn account number para makaalis na ko!" gigil kong sagot sa kanya.

he sigh and take my phone, it took him a few seconds before handing the phone back to me.

i take it quite abruptly dahil sa inis bago agad tumalikod sa kanya at naglakad paalis.

ayoko na magtagal sa lugar na to baka masapak ko na sya.

just when i reach the door a hand grab mine at pinigilan ako lumabas.

agad akong lumingon apara angilan siya "ano ba!"

"here" he calmly and softly utter as he coax my hand to open as he put something in it.

a paper bag? i look at it in confusion "ano to?" kunot noo kong tanong sa kanya pagkatapos ko bawiin ang kamay ko sa hawak niya.

"the red velvet cupcakes you wanted this morning" he casually replied with a slight tilt of his head na para bang nagtataka pa sya na tinanong ko kung ano yun.

does he expect me to know na ginawa nya pala talaga yung order ko?

may sira din ata to sa ulo.

i press my lips in a tight line, feeling a bit confuse by his action.

normal ba to?

who the hell do things like this?

gusto ko man ibalik sa kanya to ay di ko magawa. because i now notice the red stains on his hand and that innocent look on his face.

he looks genuine that it made me feel a little bad at how rude im being.

just a little.

"salamat" sambit ko bago siya tuluyang tinalikuran.

nakapasok na ko ng kotse ko ng maalala ko ang inorder ko but i refuse to go back there and see him again.

whatever. its not like we'll ever see each other again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
10.9K 106 10
It was dark. I could not see anything - not even a hint of light, or any silhouette that moved anywhere near me. I was completely blind. I breathe a...
66.3K 2.8K 48
"I've love you since then, I'll love you till the rest of my life." I've known him since I can remember. I have stupid crush on him, my brother's be...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...