His strict dad and sweet momm...

By pragyamishra978

This is a fictional story of Taehyung , a bratty child who is always able to escape from his dad's warth with... More

Charectors
A morning at jeon mantion
Tae's first day at school
Jungkook punished Taehyung
Jimin in trouble
Tae is mad with lisa
Another family drama
Why is jungkook so strict?
Jungkook cares for tae
Lisa's cute revenge
Jimin scolded tae
Saying yes to tae for 24 hrs gone wrong
Jimin reports the matter to namjoon
When tae got punished hard
After care
Will tae forgive jungkook ?( the end )
Bonus part?
My jimin hyung
Request

Lisa's death !! ( important update)

900 24 14
By pragyamishra978

Thankyou so much guys for loving my work so much I can't believe that this story have finally received 1K plus views a very big. Thank you to all. Thanks for supporting me and for loving my work.. I wish I could bring more interesting parts of this story.

But I have one complaint that you all are not commenting your ideas, but I still believe that you will surely do it in my upcoming parts .

I don't know how to express my happiness and thankfulness towards you all For me you are the gems of the earth. I love you all from my internal core of the heart.

I want to ask you all a question 🙋?and this need to be answered by everyone.

Q: Do you want me to remove Lisa from the story and make this story based on father and son love?
OR
You want lisa to protect tae like a superhero 🦸‍♀️?

Each one of you should answer this question, please it's a request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.5K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
276K 13.2K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...
261K 9.5K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
214K 11.1K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...