Vigilante

By NicoleLee251

After the events of "SUSU," Ali decided to take on the role of a vigilante into the city of Cyberaya. Since n... More

The Beginning of a new life!
A New Day!
Jump
Luck Test
Introduction
Powers?

A new life

72 3 1
By NicoleLee251

I'm dead of the night near Cyberraya beach. Ali is splashing waters and building a sandcastle, bored out of his mind.

The full moon light is illuminating the beach, making it sparkling beautiful.

This is one of Ali's safe places. He had the feeling to hang out here.

And playing with the water and sand.

Ali: Tch-*pout* Not knowing what to do is sure boring....

He sat on the beach while looking out to the ocean.

After his encounter with the agents at the mall, he had this lingering feeling that they would find him no matter what. And the murderous glances he got from the mentors don't help either, especially from Ej. Leon.

He let out a small sigh before slowly getting up and walking closer to the ocean. He told his dad that he'll be staying with Viktor today and his dad was okay with that, since he knows his son well....that was a lie, though.

He took off his shoes and started walking to the ocean water, feeling the cold small waves hitting his ankle feels relaxing.

Bet if anyone looks at him right now, he'll be declared mentally unstable.

Who cares? He's happy like this.

Free and happy, away from his old agent life.

The life that he didn't choose.

Well, some may call him selfish, but he wants to be himself too....

How many mistakes has he made and for people to use him?

Everyone laughed at him, mocked him, and called him usless to the point of breaking down, but it doesn't matter to Ali anymore.

Enough playing in the water when suddenly his phone was ringing....*ting..
ting....ting*

Ali: Hmm, who would call me at this hour- oh its dad! *thinks* Oh god, did he find out that i stayed past curfew and not stay with Viktor...oh god what do I tell him...oh god!

Ali then took a deep breath and calmed himself down. Next, he took the call that his dad was calling him.

Ayah: Ali?

Ali: Um, hi Ayah. Do you need something?

Ayah: Yes, I have something to tell you, and it's kinda bad news....

Ali thought to himself and wondered what the bad news could be.

Ali: What's the bad news?

Ayah: *sighs* I just talked to Dato Othman, and he said that some of us will have to move to a different workplace next week.

Ali: Oh! Ok, but what does

Ayah: That includes me! We have to move somewhere far away from Cyberraya... Ali.

Ali stopped working for a minute and then reverted back into reality.

Ali: Hehe, nice joke dad....right?

Ayah: I'm not joking ali, we have to permanently move until whatever Dato Othman is planning next for us.

Ali: b-but what about my friend Viktor and my school and comot?

Ayah: We can say bye to Viktor and Aunt Faye. We can try to take comot if that's possible....I can enroll you into another school when we get to the destination okay?

Ali:.....okay ayah! But where are we exactly moving to, and when are we leaving exactly?

Ayah: It's somewhere far from here. The place is called Rintis Island (Pulau Rintis), and it's very far from here, but there's a good school there that I can enroll you in.

Ayah: We're leaving after next week. So you'll have time to pack your stuff, and say bye to your classmates and friends.

Ali: Ok, ayah, thank you. I'll be coming home now from Viktor's place. See you at home.

Ayah: See you at home ali, bye. *ends the call*

Ali soon hanged up the call. He put on his shoes again and took out his modified skateboard. He then soon headed home while thinking about his last memories that he'll have with Viktor.

Ali:*thinking to himself* I actually can't believe that I'm leaving Cyberraya for good, welp I can just say to Viktor anyways and to Miss Punah as well since I won't be in her class anymore.

I definitely ain't saying goodbye to my Uncle or Alicia or my other MATA friends for my own personal reasons... but where is Rintis Island, hmmm? I better go and check it out on the internet.

*A week went by*

Ali then soon packed all of his stuff and even the gadgets he made, though he's not sure if he can bring them on a plane but in case an attack, he'll just hide it securely. He soon cleared almost everything from his bedroom. It was completely empty with the help of his dad....it really didn't look like his room anymore.

He then soon got ready for school since this week will be his last day at his school and to ever see his friend Viktor again. He got downstairs, fed comot, and headed off to school. He already told comot that we were permanently leaving Cyberraya, so she gets the memo.

He soon arrived at Zali Mart and headed inside. He looked for his canned drink and a morning breakfast or lunch for his school. He soon got a strawberry flavored drink and some type of ramen snack bag, not much of a breakfast choice, but hey, a kid got to eat something. Oh, he also got his chocolate bar.

Ali: That should be all. Oh wait, I'm missing something. *looks around the aisle and fownd the candy tower* Ah! There it is.
He soon took the lollipops and headed to the counter, and paid for his items.

Now he can go to school without any problems....

???: Ali!

Ali turns around to see who calls his name.

Ah! Yes, it was none other than Ej. Karya and his uncle.

Ali*to himself* Ah.... Shit! I'm fucked.

Ali: Um, hi....Ej. Karya and U-Uncle. What a nice day to see you right...hehe would you like at the time, I got to go to school now....bye guys.

Karya: Ali, we need to talk to.

Ali: Can it wait, I'll be late to so.....

Bakar: No, Ali, we need to talk... right now!

Ali pov's: Oh Fxck, uncle looks pissed off....I need to go...like an escape.

Ali: Uh, can't talk now bye now! *escapes with his speed boost shoes activated*

Karya and Bakar: Shit! We need to follow him.

Ali now has made it to school, and he's not a minute too soon late.

Ali:*phew* I made it just in time, and I don't see any agents around, so it's all good.

He then heads into his classroom for his morning class, and he notices that no one else has arrived, so he has enough time to make a note to Miss Punah telling her that he's permanently moving away now.

Ali: *sigh* I'm gonna miss this place. Oh well, I hope my new place will be good.
*places the note on Miss Punah's desk*

He then arrives at his desk and places his school supplies for the last time.

He also waits for Viktor to come and tell him about the news, but Alicia is the first one to come in. Instead, she doesn't look happy.

Ali*gulps* Oh, I'm doomed. ok, don't make eye contact... Don't make eye contact.

Alicia just glared at Ali and just sat down at her desk. Soon, Viktor arrived, and Ali was relieved but also sad since it's gonna be his last time seeing his best friend.

Viktor: Wow, you're here early then ever, huh, Ali?

Ali: Hehe, yea. I'm ready to learn....um Viktor!

Viktor: Hm? Yea, what is it?

Ali: I have something to tell you, I'll tell you at lunch... okay?

Viktor: Hm? Oh sure, I'll wait until lunchtime, then you can tell me what you need to say.

Soon, class started, and Ali noticed that Miss Punah saw the note and just nodded to Ali. This means she understood that Ali will be moving permanently here.

Though she looked deeply sad, Ali  understood this since he won't be in Cyberraya anymore, and he won't get to see the people who he once called home.

It was soon lunch time, and before he followed Viktor. Miss Punah asked ali to stay for a bit to ask about his moving day. She just told ali to do well in his new place and don't cause trouble, he understood and she also understood that.

Soon, Ali met Viktor at the Canteen, he notices his uncle, Cikgu Bidin and Alicia.  But that doesn't matter to him anymore.

Viktor: So, what is it you need to tell me?

Ali*dead silent*

Viktor:Eh? Ali, what's wrong? Did something happen at your stamp club?

Ali: No....it's just that, I'm moving.

The dead silent he got from Viktor and the 3 people just watching over him was just really akward, but yeah. It's understandable since that's what they were gonna do when he said that he's moving away from Cyberraya.

Alicia was just flabbergasted on what she heard, Cikgu was just shocked and jawdropped, and so is his uncle as well. Though, the one person who was the most upset was Viktor, his best friend.

He was on the verge of crying.

Viktor: w-wait....Ali, you're kidding, right? It's a harmless joke, right....right?

Ali: I wish my dad was joking, but he isn't. We're leaving today after I come home back from school today.

Viktor then soon hugs Ali and wouldn't leg of him. Ali knew that his only best friend would cry for him. He then soon started to cry since it's almost time for his leave.

Viktor: *sniffles* Please, don't forget about me? Okay, Ali!

Ali: Don't worry, I won't forget about you. Since you're my best friend Viktor.

Soon, it was time to go back into the classroom when.

Announcement: Ali! Please come to the front office, and your father is here to pick you up early, Ali. Please come to the front office.

Ali pov's: huh!? I thought it was after school, but I guess that we have to leave  earlier than ever.

Ali then soon packed up his things and saluted a bye to Viktor. He also thanked Miss Punah and sayed goodbye to his class.

Syde: Um, Cikgu! Where is ali going?

As soon as Ali left the classroom, the teacher soon told the whole class that Ali was permanently moving away from Cyberraya.

When Miss Punah told the whole class, they went dead silent. Soon, Miss Punah went back to her teaching the class, though the class was quieter than before.

Ali soon arrived at the front office, and his dad was waiting for him. Soon, they headed back home to get their belongings. When they arrived, Ali's dad had already packed everything into the car.

Both of them soon said goodbye to Aunt Faye and to the old house, and they headed off to Rintis Island.

Ali wondered if the people would like him there or if they would hate him, just like back in Cyberraya. Well, whatever, at least he going far away from MATA Academy for good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....: So let me get this straight. You heard that Ali was permanently leaving Cyberraya and never coming back?

Alicia just stood there, staring at the Leaders and Mentors/General. She doesn't know what to say at this point.

Alicia: Yes, Agent Dayang. I heard him saying that at school today.

Dayang sighed heavily and looked over to her colleagues.

A. Ganz: So this what has come to....he just left us AND WE CAN'T EVEN CATCH HIM!!! *Smashes his fists onto the table*

A. Zain: Did you get to hear, on where he's moving to?

Alicia: No, sir, I didn't hear about that.

A. Ganz: If we can't find him, he'll be a criminal, and criminals need to be put in jail forever!

A. Dayang: That's enough, Ganz. We'll try to scout him, if that's possible.

Ganz sighs before calming himself.

Alicia: I think that'll be a problem, A. Dayang.

A. Geetha: And why is that?

Alicia: Well, I tried calling him today after school, but it looks like he blocked my calls and texts as well at the tracking system to MATA HQ!

General: Aye! So now we can't even track him down. This is a serious problem.

A. Leon: Looks like we have to the hard way instead.

So all of the leaders, General and mentors, began discussing on what the plan shall be to find Ali back before the Enemies do.

While Ali is just happy to be away from everyone that he knows of so far.

Ali: I hope the people will like me there and accept for who I am.....please to god, I hope.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~TBC~

Hehe, hey, my fellow peeps~

So, Ali finally moves to Rintis Island, where he'll soon meet the Koptami gang.

They'll all have the same personality and same character, as in season 2 to season 3, though. Some of them will be out of character, so yeah, yeah.

Hope you like it~

Stay safe, everyone! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 321 20
Not a sequel. Takes place after Ejen Ali The Movie:Misi Neo and BBBTM2 Warning spoilers!! Just a fanfiction Ejen ali belongs to Wau Animations Boboi...
17.2K 592 20
After the death of her parents, she couldn't take it anymore, living in Academy City. The darkness, the guilt that haunted her, it was too much. So M...
6.1K 130 37
Izuku escapes his father and becomes a vigilante, what happens when he joins UA? Mentions: Torture
11.9K 269 28
[The General of M.A.T.A Academy sent 2 young agents and 1 mentor to track and stop the numeros... But what happens if everything goes wrong? 'Started...