Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

Od angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... Viac

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 47

1.1K 42 6
Od angelss_srcha

Author's POV:

(Irin and Noey's wedding day)

"Boss, I have accomplished putting the tracker in her dress.." a man stood there wearing full black suit informed his boss from another country.

His boss grinned widely because of the news and told his team to turn on the tracking device and there he stood up proudly, he has been able to track Sarocha Chankimha down.

"Go and examine her house, I'll plan to attack a week after" He ordered and all of the people he said to go at the house of Freen, nodded and left.

-One day later-

"Boss, they went out.. we heard they were heading to the hospital... 9:30 a.m. sharp." An under-covered man updated his boss. "Go, and follow where they are. Don't loose them." Their boss said at the other line.

All the under-covered agents spread out and secretly followed the couple.

Freen's pov:

It has been a day and I felt that the whole world is looking directly at me... or maybe us. I felt shivers down from my neck to the bottom of my spine. Before the two of us entered the doctor, I scanned the whole area and spotted a clothed man wearing grey long outwear, blonde, dark black glasses match with his pants, and a beige shirt inside. I noticed he was following us.. I didn't mind it at first because I thought he had the same route as ours or maybe we picked the same doctor?

I glared at him and got inside with becky.

— Time Skip —

After the check up, the doctor recommended her to drink more water every day and eat healthy foods, the baby is fine, and the alcohol didn't affect it. Becky was now Three-month pregnant. I never left my smile since we got our of the hospital.

"Why are you smiling like a maniac?" Rebecca laughed beside me, I took her hand and intertwined with mine. "You don't know how happy I am right now my love.." I replied.

"It's obvious babe, I love making you smile like that, even though you look like a - nevermind..." she says, I frowned. "Like what??" I asked, she stopped walking and faced me, she leaned and kissed my cheeks. I blushed by that. "Nothing.." she says smiling cheekily.

As soon as we got out of the hospital, we went to a small sushi restaurant around the corner to have our date lunch. It's cute, Becky ordered almost everything from the menu.... She said she was hungry, I let her be, but I don't want her to overeat. I fed her like a little baby, and I love it.

_________________

As much as I love to spend the whole afternoon wasting our time on the carnival with becky, I dragged her out and headed home. I saw her pouting beside me, crossing her arms above her chest, avoiding eye contact with me, it's obvious that she's sulking. I just sighed and looked up at her ones the traffic light is green.

"Babe na?~" I put my hand on her thigh, she didn't flinch but she looked away. "I'm sorry love.. tomorrow is our flight... and we need to be early.." I explained. I heard her scoffed.

"You have a private jet! We can be late any time, plus! You have your own private pilot you payed for... can he wait..?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm really sorry na kha.. but we can't be late.. the flight would be about 3-4 hours.. when we land, we will also travel for hours.. we can't arrive there night time" I tried to reason out, I am clearly not good at lying.

She let out a sigh feeling defeated, I smiled with victory and reached out and kissed her hand. I look up to see the light was already green, she chuckled as I drove.

___________

We arrived home in time for dinner, I asked the maid to cook for us while we get packed. I started packing while becky went to the laundry room to get something. I don't know what, but she said she'll be right back.

Becky's POV

As I went out of our room, my whole intention was to search up Freen's dress at the laundry. It was getting a bit off, that's making me feel uneasy things. I finally found it and observed every part of it.

There I spotted a tiny red dot, it seemed like sparkling. I got troubled on getting it off, until I decided to just burn the dress. I'm sure Freen would understand.

I quickly barged into our room making Freen flinch. "Babe- we need to burn this." I pointed out her dress as she looked at it curiously. "On it!" She stood up from her work chair, took the dress and led me to the fire place. We had a comfortable living room with a small fireplace that keeps us warm.

I smiled looking at her as she carefully burned her dress that has a tracker on it, yes, I know it was a tracker. And I've noticed too that there are following our every move.

"Done! Anything else my lady?" She stood in front of me and bowed like a prince, my prince..

"There is none, my dear prince.. would you like to escort me to my chamber?" I played while she just bowed down and kissed my hand. "I would love to my Queen. But I must say.. you look stunning tonight." I blushed at her compliment.

We heard the maid coughing that made us look at her if there's something wrong. "What happened Miss?" Freen asked worriedly while she stood behind me. "Nothing happened Mrs. Chankimhas.. I would like to inform you that dinner is ready." The maid smiled and walked away.

Freen and I took a glace at each other and laughed.

   Our dinner went by smoothly, we ate like a family, with the helpers in the house joining us was joyous. Full of laughter.

As soon as we finished dinner, we got to our room, changed to our pjs and slept .

-The next morning-

Morning came, my eyes blinking faster while the sun hits me directly .  I moved to Freen's side of the bed, hoping to feel her presence and cuddle with her for a while, but the coldness I felt was visible. I opened my eyes and glanced through the other side of the bed to see nothing but a small note.

Becbec... babe~ good morning! come downstairs for breakfast once you're awake! Sorry if I'm not there when you woke up baby... I have to call our driver.. love you na kha~

I'm waiting for you at the kitchen! I'm cooking breakfast today! Ur fave! Pancakes with butter on top, covered up with honey!

-  Ur handsome wifey xxx

After reading the note, I slowly sat up from the bed, trying not to trigger my morning headaches and rushed downstairs.

   I headed quickly to the kitchen to see Freen with her and her attractive face when using glasses. And a laptop in front of her. I smiled at the scene I am witnessing. She furrowed her eyebrows that made me curious. She spotted me and smiled.

  I walked towards her and hugged her from behind. "Good morning my handsome wifey.." I kissed her head. "Hehe... good morning babe.. Sorry if I'm not there when you woke up.." she replied.

  "It's alright beb.. by the way, why are you using your laptop early in the morning?" I pouted as I sat beside her. She stood up and took two plates of medium sized pancakes. Oh my goshhh this feels like a dream!!

   "Just some work..." she replied shortly. I can't help asking her questions. "When did you woke up?"

"Around 2 am-" I widen my eyes by that. "Wha- what happened? Are you ok? Are you not feeling well?" I asked and grabbed her arm and checked if there were any issues. She chuckled.

"I'm fine baby... I just woke up by a phone call and told me to finish up some work. I didn't get the chance to go to my company right?" She replied and smiled at me.

  I felt so bad, really.. Freen had to deal the company alone because her dad already retired. It's a good thing that Richie, my brother, is helping her in someways, it is our company after all.

    "I'm sorry babe, if I agreed to work with you.. you shouldn't have been this tired." I said as I dropped my head down. I heard her chuckle. "It's alright na kha~ you made the best decision not to handle the company with me, because this had been so difficult. You're still the other CEO, and it won't change."

  She held my head above and kissed me deeply. "I'll help you right now" I suggested, "no, eat breakfast first, and you might not want to starve because later, you'll never stop whining that you're hungry" she glared at me and I smiled .

   "Alright then.."

We ate breakfast together and afterwards we took a bath together and I swear, nothing juicy happened. And awaited for our driver to drive us to the airport.

   When our driver came, we directly headed to the airport and flew to the Philippines. I got all dizzy since the takeoff, that's why I leaned on Freen's shoulder and slept.

    Freen's pov:

  The work this morning was clearly not done yet, and it'll be the submitting later today. I don't have any choice but to work on a plane. After Becky slept on my shoulder, I asked the flight attendant who I privately paid for, to get my laptop inside my bag and my glasses, which she gladly helped.

-An hour later-

  I felt kind of sleepy since I worked for an hour, and on  a plane for goodness sake. I felt my head starting to ache and by that, I again called for the flight attendant to put back my paper work and my laptop.
  And after that, I lay my head on top of Becky's and slept.

-Time Skip-

Author's POV:

Meanwhile back in Thailand, the under-covered spies came to check on FreenBeck's house and found no one but guards.  A guard spotted them and informed the others immediately. The spies are now being captured. No one knows about this.

     Back in Freen and Becky, they arrived Philippines safe and sound. Reporters are informed that THE CEOs of Thailand's biggest clothing companies and LGBTQ agencies are visiting the Philippines. They all gathered outside the port just to take photos and ask questions to the two CEOs like they're celebrities.

        All the hired guards were preventing the reporters to get in touch with Freen and Becky. Becky who is confused with the new surrounding while Freen got used to it. Meanwhile the older woman was feeling overprotective towards her fiancé and asked to never let Becky go out of the van.

    She was concerned about the younger woman's safety and health because on top of that, she's pregnant and she is still new to the surroundings here in the Philippines.

   Once they got in the van, they instructed the driver to head to the hotel directly to drop their luggages off. Becky felt sleepy and slept on Freen's lap. Freen on the other hand, was sleepy too but remained awake for the rest of the trip. She still needs to be cautious to her soon-to-be-wife.

-Fast forward-

  "Love.. bec.. we're here.." Freen gently shook her  lover to wake her up. Becky who was in deep slumber was woken up by her lover smiling at her widely.
   "What time is it?.." asked Becky who rubbed her eyes as she sat up while Freen replied "It's 11 in the morning my love.. do you need something to eat? Are you hungry?"

   "I want Ice cream, vanilla flavored with chocolate chips." Becky declared that made her lover gulp as she knew that becky was craving it, and is she doesn't get what she craves, she'll sulk at you for the rest of your life. "Alright.. I'll give it to you once we're done unpacking." Freen calmly said while becky glared at her. Freen knew that her lover want it right now but she hid the fact the she's scared at the glares of her lover.

   "Max! Max... can you get us Vanilla flavored ice cream with a few chocolate chips on top?" Freen called her personal driver and gave him money which was too much on just an ice cream. "This is.. too much for an Ice Cream Boss.." the guy named Max said, "just keep the change when you buy it." His boss said that made the Man smile.

    Becky who was watching the scene, smiled at her lover. "How could this fearless boss could be so generous?"

  "You can't judge a book by its cover... you know" The older woman replied sealing a kiss on her lover's lips.

   Author: "Eww! Get a room you two!"

Fb: "shut up author! You're just jealous cause you don't have what we have!!"

  Author: "ur being harsh! T^T"

______

Author's Note ✍️

  I am planning on skipping time just to let you all know the Baby's gender! I'm so excited!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
74K 1.7K 30
okay so babies as I said from now on this story will be continued from where I left .... from part 26.....and for those who haven't read the pervious...
322K 10.3K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
552K 14.1K 35
A FreenBecky story where in Freen is betrayed by her Ex - Girlfriend and own brother then met her UNEXPECTED Trigger warning⚠️🔞 Girl P*n*s Matured c...