Wait For Me || John "Soap" Ma...

By ArtemisiaSando

Johnny Soap MacTavish x fem!OC Romance. Slowburn with loads of fluff, spicy moments and a little bit of angst... More

1. You must be the sergeant
2. It seemed more effective than a phone call
3. I'll be here when you come back
4. Birdie
5. Who told you I don't want to be kissed, sergeant?
6. From the moment I laid my eyes on you
7. That girl is a lot of trouble
8. Say it again
9. Terrible love
10. Sing for me
11. Strong heart
12. A kilt is a serious matter
13. I could never live up to Mrs MacTavish
14. It will be worth it anyway
15. Pancakes for dinner
16. A part of me that is still hurt
17. You should stay
18. Badges of honour

Info & before you read

75 8 0
By ArtemisiaSando

Hey everyone!

Before you read the story, I wanted to provide some context and set the stage. The plot will take place during the narrative arc of Mw II and Mw III, but it is not necessary to have a deep knowledge of the fandom to enjoy the story as there will only be brief references to the events of the games.

From time to time I will intervene in the notes to recommend some songs and leave some gifs made by me (like the ones you will find in the header) or a moodboard. 

English is not my mother tongue, in fact the story is translated and adapted from Italian, but, since I'm crazy about Johnny, I wanted to best render his adorable brogue and so I thought I'd write the English version too.

So please be patient and if there are any obvious mistakes or unusual expressions, don't be afraid to let me know! All comments are welcome!

That being said, I wish you a good reading and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I am enjoying writing it. 

I really hope to talk about it with you in the comments!

Stay thirsty, Soap Squad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 518 24
(Quick Disclaimer: I have never written a story before so this is completely new to me) This is a romance between Soap MacTavish and Reader (I DO NOT...
27.3K 938 10
After years of staying from apartment to apartment during his breaks from deployment, Simon finally decides to settle down. He purchases a house in a...
641 33 6
The last thing you remember was dying. So why are you here?? In a woman's body you don't know of that somehow looks like you but not. In a place you...
87.5K 3.6K 34
Santana was happy with her life. She had a supportive family, a great-ish income and a loving boyfriend, and she loved to help people. That was why s...