๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€

Oleh inkhearted_29

Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. _______________________... Lebih Banyak

Instructions
Copyrights
แดแด€ษชษด สŸแด‡แด€แด…๊œฑ แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€แด€๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
Author's Note
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
Author's Note!!
{Chapter 19}

{Chapter 16}

695 53 9
Oleh inkhearted_29

Hey Sunshines🌻

Here's the next chapter

Try to understand my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

WHY THE HECK I WAS GOING TO SAY HER SORRY.

Said Rajveer while punching on the wall of his study room his fingers had became red in colour because he punced on that wall very strongly.

When Ajay (his P.A and right hand) entered in the room.

Boss!!

What happened? Why are so tensed? inquired Rajveer.

Boss! I got to know that Ranga is going out of the country and I am doubting that he is planning something something against you said Ajay.

"Where he is going"? asked Rajveer.

Boss! Canada said Ajay.

A smirk formed on his face.

Send some people behind him and stay them to be alert I want his every actions details said Rajveer.

Ajay nodded on his words and left the room.

Rajveer settle himself on the couch closing his eyes and putting his two fingers on his head when something clicked in his mind he stood up and went downstairs towards the garden.

Rajveer came to the garden and saw the pieces of that guitar he had broken in anger. He took one piece of guitar in his hands and made his way towards the bench and settled down there seeing that piece he got lost in his thoughts remembering someone.

Pragya who was secretly watching him from their room's window
Many questions were in her mind that what is in that guitar that he got that much angry when she just touched that but removing all the questions from her mind.

Suddenly she remember that how he lifted her in his arms and....wait wait wait "Why am I thinking of that I should be angry that how he behaved with me but why my mind is not stopping thinking about him". she thought and then left from there before he could see her.

But she was unknown that he already saw her. When he sensed someone's eye on him his eyes automatically made their way in that direction where Pragya was standing.

Rajveer kept that small piece of guitar in his pocket and came inside.

Pragya who was coming downstairs from the stairs suddenly her vision got blur and she lost her balance and was going to fall.

Rajveer who was coming inside and saw that she was going to fall.

PRAGYAA!!

He yelled and ran towards her in a lighting speed and held her in his arms securely.

"PRAGYA!! PRAGYA ARE YOU OKAY"? said Rajveer.

Pragya didn't say anything and just slightly nodded on his words then he made her stand properly on her feet but still his one hand was holding her arm and second was holding her waist. She removed his hands from her and just took one step down when he pulled her holding her arm and  picked her up in bridal style.

"A_aap kya__kar rahe hai, ch_chodiye__mujhe" said Pragya struggling to get free from his grips.

Rajveer didn't said anything coming in their room he made her lay on the bed but as soon as she got free from his arms she tried to leave from there.

But he pulled her towards him stopping her from going.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE THIS ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION".

Pragya pretended like she didn't hear only what he said and was trying to remove his hands from her but her all attempts failed in front of his strong body.

Wait here only I will send someone to bring your dinner here only no need to leave this room not only the room no need to get up from the bed only and come down.

"DO YOU GET THAT" said Rajveer.

Pragya didn't say anything and just nodded on his words and lowered her lashes and her eyes became a little wet. Glancing at her once he left the room.

~•~

Rishiraj who was sitting in his balcony's swing was lost seeing someone's picture in his phone and was just admiring the picture of that person in his phone.

When Shivangi entered in his room and saw him lost in his thoughts seeing someone's picture she also carved to know whose picture her brother was seeing.

Entering his balcony she snacked his phone from his hands.

"Pishachini phone de mera". Said rishiraj while running behind her.

[Witch! Give me my phone back ]
(I don't know what pishachini is called in english so I wrote witch🥲)

"Ruk ja kabutare mujhe bhi dekhna hai kiski photo ko nihar raha tha" said Shivangi

[Wait Pigeon I also wanna see whose picture you are admiring ]

Rishiraj was running behind Shivangi not to want her to see the picture of that person.

"Piyashi chudail ruk ja tu tujhe to batata hu me bas ak baar hath me aaja mere fir" said rishiraj

[Witch! wait just come once in my hands then I"ll show you]

After messing the whole bed because of running on it rishiraj finally catched her and twisted her ear.

"Give me my mobile"? said rishiraj.

I"ll give you after seeing whoes picture you were seeing or you only show me said Shivangi.

No it's non of your business said rishiraj and snatched his mobile phone from her.

"Soon I will get to know whose picture you were seeing just wait and watch". said Shivangi

Giving him a dangerous death glare she left the room.

After she left the room he locked his room and set on the couch again seeing that picture.

"Thank God she didn't see you"?

Said Rishiraj while looking at the girl picture he had clicked secretly.

~•~

On the other hand Rajveer was in his study room.

He removed that piece of guitar from his pocket and fisted it very tightly in his palms and in few seconds it started to bleed.

That piece was broken which was very sharp from every side that made cuts in his palms which were bleeding now.

But he didn't even care that he's hand was bleeding very badly,then laying his figure on the couch which was present in the study he closed his eyes.

Pragya who was still in her room's balcony with wet eyes because of his actions and was lost in her thoughts when the string of her thoughts broke because of a phone call rang breaking the silence in the room.

Pragya came and saw that is was Rajveer's phone.

First she thought that she was no one to touch his phone and god knows if that also made him angry and she was going to turn but the phone was continuously ringing then she thought to give that phone to any of the servants and she came out with his mobile phone she found that no one was present on the second floor. So she thought to gave him his phone because it was continuously ringing.

"What if it's an important call"? her thoughts.

With his mobile phone she made her way towards his study room which was beside their room.

The door of the room was slightly open so she first looked from that space to know if he was there or not seeing him resting on the couch she came inside slowly with slow steps.

When her attention was diverted towards the blood which was fellen on the floor following that direction she looked at his hand which was bleeding very badly.

She saw that ''he must  have fisted that sharp piece in his palms which formed the cuts".

Keeping his mobile phone aside with slow steps she came towards him.

She sat down on her knees and was seeing his perfectly featured face.

He was looking like a small innocent baby while sleeping who will say that this man is something different when he is awake then she glanced at him and romed her eyes all over his face.His hazel green eyes which were closed  for now his long black eye lashes, naturally pink lips, thick eyebrows, perfectly shaped nose, a sharp jawline and milk like his tone he was just a perfect man every girl would have craved for in their dreams. God must have created him with a lot of effort and time.That's why he is so hand...while saying this she was about to touch his face when she stopped her fingers in the air only wait wait what am I thinking about.

Keeping all her thoughts aside she left the study and went towards their room. Entering in their room she removed an antiseptic cream from the drower and again came into his study room.

Coming towards him she slowly tried to remove that piece not to wake him up his. While removing that piece her eyes became moist and a silent tear roll down from her eye thinking all of this happened because of her.

"Janti hu ke aap mujhe pasand nhi karte or akansha ko pasand karte hai isliye me chali jaungi aapse door hamesha hamesha ke liye or fir apko mera boj bhi nhi uthana padega or nah he iss jabardasti vale rishte me rehna padega"

[ I know that you hate me and you like akansha that's why I will leave you forever and will never be a burden on you and you will be then free from this forced relation]

She said in her mind why applying antiseptic on his hand with a heavy heart and tears in her eyes  which were falling on his hand then she continued "hamari wajah se aapko taklif huye isliye sorry jitni bhi baar kahu kam hoga,hum nhi jante the aapke liye vo guitar ke kya mayne hai varna hum kabhi bhool ke bhi usse chute toh ky dekte bhi nhi". she said which in a low voice.

[You got hurt because of me for that how many times I would say sorry would not be enough,I didn't know what importance that guitar holds for you if I knew it forgot about touching I would not even look at that]

Applying that antiseptic on his palms properly she stood up and was about to leave when she saw that her one anklet had fallen down but before she could pick that his phone again rang.

"what if he woke up and seeing me here made him again angry and then what if he again punish me" thinking this she ran from there not thinking of her anklet.

Rajveer who sensed her presence and the sound of her anklets when she first entered in her room. He didn't had slept he has just closen his eye's.
First when he thought to asked her why did she came here but he didn't knew what made him do nothing.

He was listening to each and every confession and he felt an unknown feeling in his heart this was the first time he was feeling something like this.

The moment she ran he opened his eyes and was about to stop her but she was already now where to be seen and ran from there.

He woke up and sat on the couch and saw her anklet was there taking that anklet in his hand he first looked at that then looked at his hand where she had applied antiseptic and a small smile appeared on his face but got immediately disappear.

"Why the fuck I am smiling;no Rajveer no you can't".

Keeping all his thoughts aside he took his phone and called Mishra ( His PA). While talking to him his expression changed but after a second a smirk formed on his face and he said something to Mishra and cut the call.

He didn't know why but after seeing his hand where she had applied antiseptic his mind was filled with her thoughts and his heart was feeling some unknown feeling.

WHY? WHY THE FUCK I AM FEELING ALL THIS;WHY?

Keeping all his thoughts aside he made his way towards his room.

•°•°✿°•°•
2000+words

That's it for today I hope you like it and don't forget to vote for it 🤍

As I told you earlier, updates would be slower so try to understand.

Follow me on instagram
I'd:-@inkhearted_29

Till then
Bye bye Sunshines 🌻

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
1.9M 104K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
189K 15.4K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
424K 22.4K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...