Glitched Mind (Vanessa X Glit...

By GlamrockSpringBonnie

Vanessa buys a VR headset with all her saved money. The seller turned out to be a bit strange. The seller war... More

Part 2: Five Nights at Freddy's

Part 1: VR

25 5 1
By GlamrockSpringBonnie

Vanessa's POV: 

I woke up as usual at 5 o'clock.Finally, I've saved enough for the VR headset.I'm so curious about how it works. I removed the last braids from my hair.I grabbed my bag and walked to the door. 'Should I eat first?' I muttered to myself. 'No, we're not going to do that.'

I went outside, locked the door behind me, and took my phone out of my bag.I glanced back at the message for the address one more time.It's not that far," I muttered to convince myself.I put my phone back into my bag.

I took out one hair elastic from my bag and made a ponytail.I walked to the store according to the address, but it wasn't a store, it was a house. I rang the doorbell, the door slowly opened, and a boy with blond hair asked in a very soft voice, 'Are you Vanessa?'

"Yes, I'm Vanessa," I said. The boy stared at the floor. "I'll get the items," he said, still quite softly. "Okay," I said quickly. The boy walked away. I muttered to myself, "Why did he sound so soft?" "He seemed to be the same age," I thought to myself. "Thank you," I said, taking the items.

"I never got your name, actually. What's your name?" I asked. "Jeremy," the boy replied."Well, bye," I said as Jeremy closed the door. "Strange person," I muttered.

Jeremy's POV

I felt relieved, finally he's gone, finally! 'What have you done,' said the voice in my head. 'How is it still not gone,' I muttered to myself.The voice echoed further in my head. "Stop it," I said.I heard the voice getting louder. "STOP IT!" I said."Oh Jeremy, you didn't think I was going to leave you alone, did you?" said the voice. "Stop it, Glitchtrap," I said, my hands starting to tremble.

"I will never leave you alone," said Glitchtrap. "The VR set is gone, so why aren't you gone?" I said.I started to go crazy. Why wouldn't he leave me alone?I felt Glitchtrap trying to take control again.I walked to my room.But suddenly, I saw Glitchtrap standing in front of me.

"That's not real, it's fake, Jeremy, don't believe it," I said to myself.I found myself back in the game, how I didn't know. I wasn't wearing the VR set! How is that possible? But then I saw something and walked towards it, and.....

Vanessa's POV

I came home and placed the items on the kitchen table.I grabbed my phone and checked if I had received any messages. But no, no messages, nothing. I walked to my room and grabbed a marker, then returned to the kitchen.I turned on the items and put on the VR headset."Wow, this is cool," I said as the game started up. "Help Wanted? Why is it called that?" I muttered."Um, and now, what's this?" I tried to figure out how the game worked.

Finally, I managed to... it started... "Survive until 6 AM?" Survive what???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
9.3K 141 6
Ok so bare with me this is my first story and the idea just came to me while i was vibing at two in the morning. N E WAYS this is a ymir x fem neko r...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...