The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 21.

46.2K 2.7K 299
By _authormanpreet

After some time, Nitya came out of the bathroom after taking a bath and saw that Avayan was not in the room. She quickly came forward, set her hair and then came out of the room.

Whereas Avayan was sitting down in the hall was on his phone. It's Mr. Argento's call came. Mr. Argento's voice came, "What are you doing yet, Where is my consignment, why has it not arrived yet? Look, if I do not receive it on time, I will suffer a huge loss. And you will also lose a lot along with me. You know this very well".

Avayan smirked evilly and said, "Lose, this word is not for me Mr. Argento, you will get your consignment safely on time." Saying this without listening to Mr. Argento, he hung up the phone and then dialled Vipul's number.

When Vipul answered the phone, Avayan said in his cold voice, "Khanna, listen to me carefully-."

Within some time he explained everything to Vipul as to what he had to do. Looking ahead he said with a strange smirk, "This game is going to be a lot of fun, because in this game, I know very well not only about every step of my victim but also about every game going on in his mind, so be ready Aadhar dude."

Nitya came out of the room, she looked at the grills on both sides of her. She was already finding this bungalow a scary cave. On top of that, seeing such a dark theme, she was feeling even more uneasy.

Now from above she could not even see Avayan anywhere. She came from there towards the stairs.

She saw that Avayan was sitting on the sofa in the front hall, reading a magazine. She sat next to him looking around.

Avayan looked at her and said, "What happened Princess"??

Nitya shook her head with a fake smile. Avayan placed the magazine on the table and said, "Okay, come"?

Nitya signed with her hand, "Where"?

Avayan said, "To have dinner Mrs. Rathore"?

He went towards the dining area while Nitya also followed him. After dinner both of them went upstairs to the room.

Nitya looked at Avayan and asked where will she sleep?? She can't stay with him in this room,

Avayan took a deep breathe and said, "okay, you sleep here. I sleep in the other room".

Nitya nodded.

Avayan said, "A-"??

He was about to say something ahead but stopped thinking something.

'Avayan Singh Rathore', who kills someone in one fell swoop without thinking, is speaking in front of his wife after thinking.

She was looking around, Avayan was noting her movements and her restlessness but was not able to understand anything.

Avayan started leaving the room without saying anything when the sound of something falling was heard from outside. Nitya got scared after hearing this voice and ran towards him.

Avayan was about to open the door when she held his hand. Avayan looked at her, who was a little scared and was looking towards the window.

He asked, "What happened Princess? Are you okay"?

Nitya pointed towards the window and said in signs, "There is someone there"?

Avayan said, "There"?

Nitya nodded with fear. Avayan, after seeing Nitya's condition and her behaviour, understood what she was afraid of. He released his hand from her hands and placed his hand on her face said, "Wait, I'll see".

He went to the window. When he peeked outside a little, he saw that a pot had fallen down at floor, which had probably fallen due to the wind.

And anyway there was no question of anyone coming here because the security here was very tight.

He turned back to tell Nitya but saw that she was looking away with a scared face.

Avayan was about to tell her that there is nothing here but suddenly he stopped and without saying anything came to her.

She raised her brows asking, "what was there".

He leaning towards her and said in a low voice, "Well I was not supposed to tell you but now that you have found out a little something yourself, so I will tell you."

"The person who owned this bungalows earlier was very fond of this, that's why even after his death he did not leave this place, even today his soul wanders here, in this bungalows." He continued.

Nitya got even more scared after hearing this, she took a deep breath and swallowed her spit.

Ever since she came here, she was afraid of this thing and perhaps Avayan had sensed her fear, that is why he did all this to tease her.

Seeing Nitya's reaction, Avayan about to laugh hard but he controlled and said, "But you don't need to be afraid, he doesn't say anything like that to anyone, you go to sleep."

He started leaving with slow steps from there and as he went a little further, he started humming a song,

"Meri chahte ton phija me bahengi, zinda rahengi tujh me sada-".

He never ever miss a single chance to tease her. Hearing this song, Nitya got even more scared and again she ran and held his hand to stop him.

Avayan acting completely unaware, said, "What happened, Sugar."?

Nitya said in signs, "You sleep here, in this room."

Avayan made a strange face, "You sure"?

Nitya nodded and then took a pillow from the bed and sat on the sofa and further said in a sign, "You sleep on the bed, I am fine here".

Miss Maria had taught her many things about sign language in a few days, she also practice a lot, due to which she could explain her words well to the other person and Avayan also understood because he learned these things with her.

Nitya lay down on the sofa like a child, closed her eyes and hid her face with her duptta. Avayan was still standing there looking at her with surprise.

He sat on the bed and said in his mind, "You are really very stubborn my litto Sugar". He also lay down to sleep.

On the other hand, some people were sitting in a big room and talking among themselves, waiting for someone to come.

Then Aadhar came there with a big chart which he folded and held in his hand, looking at everyone he said, "I'm really sorry that you all had to come here to Italy on such short notice, but At this time I need you all very much, apart from you no one else can do this work at this time".

Having said this, Aadhar spread the chart in his hand on the table which had a map of Italy and some information about its borders was also written below.

He marked a place on the base map and said, "Whatever consignment has been sent here from our country, I'm damn sure that it will be sent there to Italy through the eastern and southern borders because these routes are very easy for them to cross as it is also in line with our country, that's why they will use both these paths and anyhow we will have to catch them here."

Within a short time, Aadhar explained his planning well to his team. And then they left from there and started their work.

It was around two o'clock in the night. Avayan was sleeping deeply at this time when suddenly he started seeing some strange things in his dreams and he started writhing in pain in his sleep.

Someone's voice was repeatedly came to his ears, "Avayan... Avayan, save me, save me Avayan, Avayan, come quickly Avayan"?

That voice was of a woman. Avayan was running after that voice in his dream but he could not see anyone. But these screams were still reaching his ears.

He ran and reached near a ditch where he saw a woman standing on the bank of a ditch who is standing facing the other side. He started running towards her but before he could reach her, she jumped into the ditch and Avayan screamed 'Noooo' in his dream.

With this scream he woke up and sat up from his place.

His entire body was drenched in sweat and his breathing was labored just like it was in his dream.

Avayan was taking deep breaths and palmed his face.

And after a few seconds when his attention went to Nitya who was sleeping in front.

Seeing Nitya, a feeling of relief appeared on his face. Avayan got up from his place and sat near her.

He kept looking at her silently for some time. Then holding her hand he said, "I couldn't save her, I wasn't capable of saving her at that time, I- I tried a lot but I couldn't-."

He placed his hand on her face and said, "But you don't worry Princess, I will always protect you, I'll be your shield, I will save you from everything, even from me, from my darkest side. What I could not do at that time, I will do for you. I will always keep you away from every pain, no one even looks at you in my presence hurting you is far away. You are important for me, and this time if anyone even tries touch you, I will set this entire world on fire along with them."

Nitya, unaware of all these things, unaware of his past, was sleeping peacefully at this time.

Avayan sat there like that for some time, kept looking at her. And then he picked up her from there and lay down on the bed, while covered her with the blanket he lay down next to her.

Next morning,

Nitya's eyes opened with the first ray of the sun. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around and when her eyes fell on Avayan who sleeping next to her, again she was shocked and started getting up quickly.

But she could not get up as Avayan was holding her duptta.

He was sleeping on his stomach, holding Nitya's dupatta in his hand and placing his head on it.

Nitya slowly leaned towards him and when her face reached near his face, she stopped there.

She closed her eyes and after a while and said in her mind, "His fragrance, the fragrance of his hair, why it's attracting me? Why I feel so relieved by this, why I feel so good being near him."

She opened her eyes and looked at his face, on which she found an unknown peace. She smiled and further said in her mind, "I don't know why but whenever you are around me. I feel blessed and I am feeling this for the first time Ava. Stay close to me don't leave me like everyone because I always want to be around you like this."

She was looking at him lovingly while saying all this. And suddenly he opened his eyes.

Nitya started moving back in shock, but because of her dupatta she fell back on him and her forehead collided with his forehead.

Avayan, lying a little straight from his place, held her by the waist. She rubbed her forehead and opened her eyes.

Her face was very close to his face. She could feel his breath very clearly on her face due to which Nitya's heart was beating very fast. She felt her heart burst out of her chest if it continued beating like this for some more time.

Avayan said in a slow deep voice with a smile on his lips, "What is your intentions Mrs. Rathore?"

She quickly got up from him, it seemed as if her breath had got stuck in her throat. She hurriedly pointed towards her dupatta, which was still a little under his hand.

Taking a look at her dupatta, Avayan sat up from his place and placed it dupatta in front of her.

Nitya grabbed it and left from there without reacting anything further.

Avayan was sitting there with a slight smile watching her going.

Nitya went to the bathroom, took a deep breath, she was blushing. But then suddenly the expression on her face changed and she said to herself, "Just a minute, how did I come to the bed again today, I was sleeping on the couch-, yes then how on the bed"?

"Have I got sleep walking disorder, No... No, So did he pick me up and lay me on the bed? No why would he do this..., don't think anything Nitya?"
Thinking all this she went ahead.

Avayan also got up from there and went straight to the study room. He took his laptop and started watching a footage on it, in which some trucks were standing outside a factory and some workers were unloading boxes and keeping them inside the factory.

And Vipul was showing this footage to him who was present there at that time.

Avayan was still watching the footage when his phone rang.

He picked up the phone. Before Avayan could say anything, Mr. Argento's voice came, "Yes dude yes, you are The Wolf 'The Mad Wolf' of this world, the one who never loses to anyone, despite such tight security, you delivered my consignment to me on time".

Avayan replied with, "That's my work and I'm very good at it, enjoy Mr. Argento".

Saying this, Avayan hung up the phone without listening further to Mr Argento and then looking ahead with a devilish smirk said, "So Mr. Raizada how was it, let's see how you deal with it now".

Avayan knew which two boarders Aadhar had set his special sights on. He always supplied his consignments from the western border.

But this time he already changed the course of the ship and got all the things taken out from the ship in the middle of the way and placed in the import ship coming from another country which was about to come to Italy from the Northern Border.

And when the ship reached the border, his men took out all the things from there overnight and loaded to trucks and delivered to the factory and no one even got a clue about it.

Nitya came down after getting ready and Avayan also followed her. He extended his hand towards her and said, "Let's go".

Nitya asked with her eyes, "Where?"

Avayan held her hand saying, "Let's go and see for yourself".

He said in his mind, "Today I'm on a day with you litto Sugar, it's our day, just you and me".

After some time they stopped outside a cafe. Avayan went inside the cafe with Nitya, while his body guards stopped at the door itself.

He made her sit on a chair and and sat in front of her. When Nitya looked on her right side, there was a glass wall from which the outside view was clear and very beautiful.

She was watching people coming and going out, who seemed very busy with themselves at this time.

When Avayan suddenly presented the menu in front of her, her attention broke from there. Nitya again turned the menu towards Avayan and told him in a sign, "Please you order".

Avayan started looking at the menu without reacting much and then pressed a small button on the table.

A waitress came there and Avayan gave her his order. After some time, the waitress brought their order and as soon as Nitya's attention went to the plates lying in front of her, she saw the smiley made on the cup cakes placed in it, a slight smile appeared on her face. Which Avayan had ordered for this very purpose, in which he was successful.

Nitya had just eaten some of the cupcakes in her hands, when suddenly it started raining heavily outside.

She left her food and again started looking outside. Normally, seeing the rain, there is peace and happiness on everyone's face, but there was nothing like that on her face at this time.

She was looking outside without reacting at this time, looking at her face it seemed as if she would cry right now.

Avayan was a little surprised to see her expressions. He could not understand why she was looking outside like this.

Avayan said, "What happened sugar, why are you making such a face?"

Then he paused for a while and smilingly said, "Don't you like the rain?"

Avayan was trying to tease her without knowing what was going on in her mind.

Nitya shook her head, on which Avayan continued, "Why? I had heard that girls like rain, right? then why don't you like it"?

Nitya looked at Avayan in despair try to say in sings, "For me its not raining it's crying and I don't like anyone crying, especially those who have no one to console them, like even these clouds don't have exactly like me. These clouds have no control over themselves, where the wind will take them, they will go, they have no place to stay".

She was continuously trying to convey these things to him. But she did not know or I could say thinking that how much Avayan had understood.

Whereas understanding her words, a strange flatness appeared on Avayan's face and for a few moments, he was unable to react anything, he did not understand what answer he should give to her on this. He was just looking at her without saying anything and without any emotion.

On the other hand, Aadhar was pacing around angrily in his room. After circling like this for some time, Aadhar sat on a chair holding his head in both his hands.

He said angrily, "Where? Where did that drugs go? How did it suddenly disappear on the way? How"?

Aadhar was just sitting there when his phone rang and he took it out of his pocket and put it to his ear.

Then a voice came from ahead, "There is no consignment of anything else, let alone drugs, all the things have arrived at the border you had mentioned about. I think sir, someone had given you wrong information."

Aadhar closed her eyes angrily and disconnected the phone, threw it on the bed.

He made a fist with his hand and hit it hard on the table and said, "For the last six months I have been trying to catch you but still I have not been able to reach you, who are you? How come you always go two steps ahead of me every time-, every time how"?, He left from there in same anger.

Nitya and Avayan were still sitting in the same cafe. Because it was still raining. And when the rain stopped, Avayan said to her who was still looking outside, "Let's go, Princess?"

She nodded and then stood up from her place. He held her hand as soon as they turned to walk from there, Avayan saw that Aadhar was standing ahead and staring at them.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 43.2K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
258K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
75.5K 3.1K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
18.8K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...