𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 | ᶠ...

By faeriestangel

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a young girl who had made a deal with a demon after witness her younger brot... More

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝

146 9 1
By faeriestangel

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

( 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖱𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗍 )

Marinette had enough with all the bullying it is time to get out of the shadow. She ordered Mirabella to come back. "Yes, Young Mistress?" Mirabella said casually but spotted kwamis near her mistress which surprised her it seems her Mistress is now the guardian of the miraculous.

Tikki and the other kwamis had witness it after Marinette explain her side of story. "Did the government back in Ireland got informed from me that I found their wanted criminal, Mirabella?" She asked her maid. "They did but they will arrive in the school in a few minutes they just arrived here in Paris yesterday. They are currently settle in Le Grand Paris as we speak. But they will be leaving until they get their stuff ready.." Mirabella answered.

Marinette walked down the bakery and sees her adopted parents setting up the treats for the customers. "Mama? Can I get a cookie?" She said as Sabine glanced at her daughter all dressed in victorian. So that so called classmates of Marinette had finally pushed her limit out of her shell. This should scare that blasted principal. Sabine thought to herself then nodded to her adoptive daughter and grabbed a plastic bag with cookies and give it to her.

"I'm going to Le Grand Paris to meet some people who are from the Ireland Government. I spoke about them cause they are looking for their wanted criminal  turns out Lila Rossi is the wanted criminal." Marinette said this shocks her adoptive parents and Nadja who just came in but she frozed when Marinette mentioned, 'wanted criminal and the name'.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ...

Chloe just came back from relaxation and spotted familiar faces who are from Ireland. She seem curious on why they are here. These familiar faces are Brendan O'Sullivan, Bellamy Roche, Rory Gallagher, Ashling MacCarthy, Ailee Harte, Kiva Minogue, and Riona Linnane.

Then she saw Marinette walked in as Riona came up to Marinette then another female appeared besides Marinette. "Are you Nettie Phantomhive?" Riona said calmly. "Yes I am but I also go as Marinette Dupain-Cheng undercover by the Queen's Court as Black Rabbit." Marinette said calmly.

Queen's Court?! She's a Phantomhive this whole time! Holy shit!  Chloe thought in shock. "Young Mistress also solves cases as the court decided to declare her as the Black Rabbit of Paris Underworld since her brother Ciel Phantomhive works as Guard Dog of London Underworld. Where are my manners, I am Mirabella Deveraux.. Nettie Phantomhive's maid." Mirabella said as she explain and introduced herself.

"So I am guessing you found who is the terrorist here in Paris correct. Have you contact the government here yet." Kiva asked. "I am working on that.. Turns out half of the city here in Paris works under the name of Gabriel Agreste due to his bribery with other powerful ranks minus the President and the Government here in Paris they were unaware on what is happening in Paris personally. The Terrorist known as Hawkmoth his civilian name is none other than Gabriel Agreste. But I do not have enough evidences to get him in jail. As for Mayura she is known as Nathalie Sanceour the assistant of Gabriel Agreste and the mother of Nathaniel Kurtzberg." Marinette said truthfully.

No way! Uncle Gab is Hawkmoth! I should have know. I'd better inform this to Daddy. Good thing I had this recorded. Wait a minute, I didn't know Nathalie is Nathaniel's mother ohh I feel bad for him. Chloe thought to herself. 

"Well that would be the problem for the President and the Government here. But don't worry I will inform them whats happening in Paris personally since they were ignored by most high rankings considering the Mayor itself. Feel bad for his daughter though she doesn't deserve this hate though. It's both of her parents at the fault." Ailee stated this made Chloe perked up mentioning about her father and technically her parents in general which she highly agreed with Mrs. Harte on this one.

"How old are you exactly? Last I check Phantomhives live longer than other families after alliegance with Undertaker of Shinigami." Brendan asked but stated as well.

"I'm glad you asked. I am 126 years old. My birthday is actually December 20, 1875. But I look about 15 to 17 years old mentally." Marinette answered leaving the guests and Chloe to have their jaw dropped. So she is older than the rest of them but it makes it extremely scary at the same time. 

"Ah yes the Shinigamis they claim their terrority in London which means the citizens who are involved gets live longer unlike normal people." Marinette said with sweatdrop after hearing this from her one of her brothers Ciel who she calls as Ares complaining about it. I didn't know that?! Chloe thought then she might have to ask Felix if he knows about this since he has been living in London with his mother.

"Good to know.. Where is this school the College Francois Dupont? We are here to arrest this so called Lila Rossi who's real name is Valeriya Sienna Belova, she is actually russian but half italian." Rory asked Marinette. So that is also Lila's real name huh. Well that explains the accent its very hard to tell when its between russian and italian. Chloe thought to herself then saw Marinette gesturing her to come with her.

"You can follow me and Chloe we are going there anyways. I might as well inform the Principal that I decided to go back as Nettie Phantomhive. But the Dupain-Chengs are my caretakers they a family friend of my mothers." Marinette said out of the blue.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄̀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂̧𝐎𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓...

Lila is there in the courtyard with the rest of the classmates minus a few like Nathaniel, Alix, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Felix, Sabrina, Marc, Aurore, Mirelle, Claude, Allegra, and Allan are on the other side then Chloe and Marinette showed up slightly different then yesterday they were with a group of people that Lila took notice but went pale as white after realizing their faces. These group found her and Lila is in deep trouble now no its not "Lila" but its Valeria Sienna Belova in deep trouble. How? She thought in panic as a few in the grouped glared at  Valeriya Belova secretly.

Then suddenly Queen Elizabeth was called in by one of her supporters that the Black Rabbit is on set that her smile but worries that she will be in the same spot as her brother Ciel is in right now. Turns out she found out that her Black Rabbit is the Guardian of French Miraculous as well. They took the quickest route to College Francois Dupont where Black Rabbit needed help.

That is when Damocles came out but he went pale as white when Queen Elizabeth showed up in his school. While the rest of the teachers were shock as for Caline she was scared. Alya had no idea whats going on so she took out her phone to record this on her Ladyblog until Max splutter in words, "That's the Queen of London. Not sure why she is here but we are deep trouble right now." Max panic that shooke their core in fear. 

Then Marinette came in the view looking very smug by this but in her eyes are glint of sinister look. Right besides her was a maid that she hired long time ago. She will make sure this school and  those two incompetent staffs knows that they mess with the wrong Phantomhive heiress.

Then the sound of police siren were parked in front of the school premises and blocking the exits for that wanted criminal to get away its been sealed shut. The police as in Officer Roger is now speaking to the Ireland Government the group as they gave them informations and files of a wanted criminal. Rodger was pissed that he did not know that his daughter's classmate is the wanted criminal but those two incompetent teachers that Chloe mention are sided with Ms. Belova instead of Ms. Bourgeois like always. 

Ashling and Bellamy had contacted Mrs. Gretta Rossi for information turns out she was threatened by Ms. Belova to be her pretend deceased daughter since her daughter Lila Rossi died years ago of cancer she was only 8 years old when it happen. Gretta decided to waived the immunity so she can finally get rid of the faker that imposed her little girl since she knew that her little girl died years ago and can be finally freed from that imposter.

Queen Elizabeth is sighted in Francois Dupont as the Ireland Government bow as respectful to her including the rest of the Police Officers bow down. Felix had to bow towards the Queen since his mother told him about Queen Elizabeth. Felix notice Marinette bowing to the Queen herself now he is more interested of how Marinette knew the Queen.

"It's good to see you well, Black Rabbit. I heard you are having trouble with this wanted criminal that you have informed the Ireland Government and the terrorist here in Paris." Queen Elizabeth stated to her. Marinette is Black Rabbit. I never knew that! Felix thought in shock.

"That's correct, Your Majesty." Nettie stated calmly then explain the whole problems about the terrorist and accomplices as well and mention about Ms. Belova aiding terrorist included. Rodger might help after being manipulated by that blasted bastard Gabriel Agreste since she did mention that Gabriel Agreste is actually Hawkmoth/Shadowmoth.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

The Queen Elizabeth had informed Officer Rodger to get some help from the British Police Officer they will help him get Gabriel Agreste arrested and Ms. Sanceour as well but she needs to be in the hospital after using a damage peacock miraculous that increased her life but put her under the Kurtzberg's name. Roger nodded then the Queen went back home to stay for further messages.

Marinette explain the group of people from Ireland Government on her side if she can expose Ms. Belova in public in the school they will know that she is labeled as a wanted criminal. But she also has to deal with two incompetent staffs as in Caline Bustier and Monty Damocles for this. They agreed but also help in the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4.6K 269 13
She was thrown into Azkaban because of her blood. Now at the age to eleven she is taken out so she can start Hogwarts, but she is going to surprise p...
19.5K 540 36
STAND BY ME! ❝ stand by me, nobody know the way it's gonna be! ❞ © marigold → fem!oc used → guns n' roses → modern au completed: tba
67.5K 2.6K 21
the letters between lilly and sodapop while he is away. [ book two ] [ sodapop curtis ]