๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ...

By anntheza420

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ!" ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—† ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ and y/n. "๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

๏ฟผ Introduction ๏ฟผ
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Seventeen

584 17 6
By anntheza420

Sam had gotten her arm away from Ethan's grip. With her nails she scratched Ethan in the face. A Loud yell came from him. The sudden burning sensation on his face was enough to set him off.

He roughly grabbed her by the face throwing her on the ground. A small groan left Sam's lip. Her eyes quickly spotted Ethan's knife on the side. Her hand reached for it, but then Ethan's noticed and kicked it away.

While Sam and Ethan fought each other. You and Quinn shoved each other out of the way. Quinn wanted to be the first one to get up there. Even after killing Danny she still didn't feel satisfied enough.

"Move!" You angrily said, shoving her on her side. "No, fuck you!" She pushed you back. You both push each other back-and-forth for a good minute until you heard Ethan yell out again. "God damnit, y/n! This isn't a joke." She shoved you again." You let out a laugh as she ran up the stairs and you followed behind her.

Making it to the top you two came across Seeing Sam on top of Ethan; his knife in her hand. Next thing you know she stabbed him. A Loud painful yell came from Ethan. Seeing all that was enough to make you go crazy. Rage filled your body, before Quinn could go help her own brother you pushed her out the way and Quickly ran towards Sam. Before she could stab him a second time you pulled her by her hair. Catching her off guard making her drop the knife to the floor.

You pulled her back, Making her fall on her back. You then got on top of her. Grabbing her by her head and roughly slamming it on the ground. Sam's then suddenly started to hear a loud ringing noise coming from her ears.

She rapidly blinked to take the blurry image out of her eyes. Her eyes then met yours. You looked so angry. Not a common mood anyone ever saw you in. You usually had that "nice innocent girl look"

Before Sam could process anything else, your hands wrapped itself around her throat and squeezed it, cutting the oxygen from Sam's lungs.

Sam wrapped her hands around your wrist. Trying to pull your hands off her. There was no use in that because your grip tightened even More. Her eyes closed, from trying to avoid looking at the smirk you had in your face.

Sam closed her eyes. When she did for a second all she could hear was a ringing sound until it turned to her dads voice. He kept on yelling at her to get up and fight you back. Her eyes tightened shut even more. She was trying to make the voices away.

The more she tightened her eyes shut the more his yells to her got louder. A sudden wave of energy came to Sam. Letting go of your wrist, she quickly punched you on the side of your face. Since she was weak from not having air, her punch barely affected you.

Another smile appeared on your face. Seeing Sam almost turn purple made you squeeze your hands even tighter on her throat. While your eyes just focused on Sam's face, with the free hand she had removed from your wrist. She patted her hand done on the ground to feel for any objects to hit you with.

Her eyes began to get blurry from the tears that started to pour out. When she suddenly felt a big squared rock, it was a brick. Her hand wrapped around it. She then roughly smashed it on your heard. The pointy part of the brick smashed roughly against your eyelid. Making you cry out in pain.

Quinn leaned on the door way, watching the whole thing play out. She watched you choke sam. So there wasn't really any use for her to help you, until... Sam smashed that brick in your face. Quinn suddenly stood up straight.

Your grip on her throat loosened. Both hands covered your right eye. Giving Sam a chance to push you off her. Ethan seeing what she did, made him suddenly heal from the stab. He quickly got up and picked up his knife. Sam was still sitting on the floor gasping for air. While you covered your eye in pain.

Quickly pulled out her own knife from her pocket. She and Ethan both began to walk towards Sam, who still sat on the ground. The closer both Ethan and Quinn go

Sam quickly reached for the gun that was laying on the ground. It wasn't to far from her so it only took her a second to get it and quickly standing up.

"If one of you fucking moves. I'll shot this bitch." Sam loudly said as she pointed the gun at you. Both Ethan and Quinn stopped walking. You still sat on the ground with your hand over your right eye, staring up at Sam. She didn't look back at you. She had to keep her eyes on Ethan and Quinn. To make sure they didn't move a bit.

You slowly began to stand up. Catching Sam's attention, she quickly looked at you. "Don't fucking move,y/n!" She yelled. You stared at her, completely ignoring her. "Stop moving!" She harshly yelled at you again.

"It's three against one, Sam." You shrug. You slowly took your hand off your eye. Reveling what Sam did to you. Your eye was okay, it was just your eyebrow. It was slit open. You could see the inside of your skin and Sam swore she was able to see your bone. There was blood dripping out of it. Some got in your eye, making your eye slightly look red-ish.

"Right." She grinned. Sam quickly pointed the gun at Quinn. Your attention quickly switched to Sam. You and Ethan's eyes both widened. Panic quickly filled Ethan's body. He couldn't lose his last sibling alive, especially not his sister.

You were the one closest to Sam, so you had to be the one to stop her. You yell out, panicking as you quickly ran towards Sam. You thought you ran fast enough, but you didn't. Sam quickly pulled the trigger. The loudness of the gun shot made you stop in you tracks.

Your eyes quickly moved to Quinn. Seeing a gun wound right on her forehead before she collapsed to the ground. A shocking expression appeared on Ethan's face. Then that sudden changed to pure anger.

Sam quickly turned to face you and Ethan's. Gun pointing right at you. You looked away from Quinn's body to Sam. She saw the anger behind you and Ethan's eyes. She smiled to herself, now knowing she was getting to you two.

"It's over y/n. Just drop this shit. You're losing everything!" She loudly said. Ethan in the background clenched his jaw in anger. He wanted  just wanted to repeatedly stab Sam on the spot but he knew if he moved she would shot you, and he couldn't let you die.

"I have nothing to lose you, stupid bitch!" You yelled. Running towards her, Sam quickly went to pull the trigger but no bullet came out. She quickly panicked realizing the bullets were out.

She couldn't exactly react fast enough. She quickly looked at you. She saw that crazy look in your face. You aggressively pushed her back. Sam was knocked over. You roughly grabbed her head, smashing it on the ground once again. Sam face scrunched up in pain. Even though it hurt like shit for her, she went ahead and grabbed you by the hair. She roughly yanked you off her. Making you yell out.

Ethan kinda felt like a bitch for just standing there but something in him couldn't bare for him to move. He just stared at Quinn's body. It was like at the moment all his eyes could focus was on Quinn and the whole background blurred out. Except for the sounds of you and Sam fighting each other.

Sam yelled out as you kicked her in the face. Blood splattered out of her mouth. Sam cried out in pain as she held her mouth. A small laugh slipped out of your mouth.

Sam's face burned at the sudden stinging pain on her face and the fact that you just laughed made her even more mad. She stood up straight, taking her hand of her face. Showing you the blood pouring out of her nose and mouth. Your eyes slightly raising in surprised-proud look.

"Two against one, Sam." You said to her. "Really? Looks like your honey over there is to fucking sad over his sisters death!" She exclaimed harshly at you. Your eyebrows creased in confusion. You then turn your head to look at Ethan. That was probably the dumbest thing you could've done.

Sam smiled to herself. Knowing she got you to turn around. She quickly pulled out the knife you had dropped. Quickly running towards you. You quickly turned to face her. Seeing the knife raise caught you by surprise.

Sam then stabbed you on your chest. A loud scream came from you. Ethan was suddenly snapped back into reality. His eyes switched over to you and Sam. His eyes widened as he saw Sam on top of you.

Your knife stabbing into your chest two more times. More painful screams were heard from you. Ethan's anger was coming back but even stronger. Without hesitation Ethan pulled Sam off you then slamming her harshly on the ground. She gasped out for air, feeling her oxygen suddenly leave from the impact her back endured.

His hand wrapped around her neck. Tightly squeezed it, she tried to gasp for air.
Ethan pulled out his own knife. Sam's eyes widened at the sight of seeing his knife raise. Panic filled her body. She tried to squirm her way out of his grip but there was no use.

His knife roughly met her stomach. A loud scream came from Sam. "Don't ever fucking touch her!" Ethan angrily yelled at Sam. He then stabbed her four more times. Sam screamed out in pain.

You laid there holding onto your chest in pain. Hearing Sam's screams made you want to sit up and watch. Slowly sitting up , you saw Ethan toss the knife out of Sam's chest. He then wiped it clean with his hand.

Sam's was now silent. She was just laying there looking up at the ceiling. "She's dying." Ethan says looking over at you. Your eyes met his, then they went back to Sam's body. You quietly groaned in pain as you stood up, Walking over to Ethan. You both stared down at Sam. Her eyes were red and glossy. She was softly gasping out for air.

A shaky breath left your lips. "Where she even get that gun and knife from." You whisper. Ethan looks over at you. His eyes went to your hand over your chest. Your eyes never left Sam's. That was honestly something that you wondered in your head. How was she able to get so fast with the weapons. Maybe if you hadn't left that gun on the ground, Quinn could've still been here.

"One point for me?" Ethan said in a questionable way. You turned to look at him. You gave him an annoyed look. He saw that and his fade softened. "No, she's not even fucking dead."  You say as you rolled your eyes. "Yeah, she fucking is."

You made a confused look before looking at Sam. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing anymore. "Oh.." was all you said. There was a sudden door creak downstairs. Both you and Ethan look at each other.  "Who is it this time?" You said in an irritated tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 239 12
โ wrecked your car, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ”โ”โ” in the dark. now you're ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” SCREAM...
66.6K 1.6K 18
โ insane in the membrane insane in the brain . . . โž [ ethan landry fanfic ] ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐ค๐จ loves her cousin, more tha...
89.5K 2K 20
(Y/n) is a sweet girl, excited to try out a new city. While everything felt so right and comforting, a darker presence overlooked her. With new frien...
83.9K 2K 14
-๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ท'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜”๐˜ค๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ the ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...