Run ~ SBI

By Lunartics_

Tommy's lived his whole life in a wheelchair with his father taking care of him. When things start to fall th... More

1 ~ There Are Holes In This Bucket
2 ~ Being Bullied in Your Own Home is NOT a Slay
3 ~ The Medication Proclamation
4 ~ A Fracture In Time (And A Lapse In Judgement)
5 ~ Rule Of Thumb

READ THIS PLS IMPORTANT

27 1 3
By Lunartics_

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that this entire fic is on my ao3 (https://archiveofourown.org/users/Lunartic_s). I'm not going to finish transferring this fic to wattpad because, quite frankly, fuck Wilbur Soot that man doesn't deserve the air he breathes.

You can read it all here, (https://archiveofourown.org/works/42516228/chapters/106786887.) This, along with heaps of other sbi works on my page. I'm also currently posting Hazbin Hotel huskerdust fics if anyone's interested in that :)

I don't support wilbur at all, for the record. Thank you all for a super fun experience ^^

- Luna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.5K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...
10.2K 415 31
Techno was a 16 year old boy who had been rejected and abused in homes, returning back to the orphanage until he'd had enough. He decided it was time...
12.5K 265 14
Dark SBI [TWs] ~Gore ~Kidnapping ~Implied sh ~Abu$e ~Drugging ~ED ~Panic Attacks ~Possessive Behaviours (I think that's all, if not I'll put it befor...
330K 9.9K 26
"Why?" Tommy sobbed, fingers clinging to the fabric of Philza's suit. Fat globs of tears fell down his cheeks and dripped onto his neck as he was for...