'Jeon Triple 's Mate:Ours' ||...

By sOFYrahman_

Its story of 3 triples of Jeon Brothers ,whose are ruthless , merciless , heartless ,psycho Alphas ,use girls... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Smut)
Chapter 19(Smut)
Chapter 20(Smut)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (End)
Epilogue

Chapter 08

3.1K 109 4
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

After 2 days (night time)-

Y/n slowly open her eyes ,she blinks her eyes to make her vision clear .

she slowly sit on the bed & look around .She look around & realizes that its not her room .Then she tries to remember everything then she remembers that her grandparents are no more .Her eyes become teary & started crying while hugging the pillow .

Y/n : Granny.....& Granna ...plz come back .*cry like a baby*

(she call them by these names when she is in her little space so now she is in her little space)

Suddenly her door opened & 3 handsome men come inside & run towards her .

Jk : Baby......you finally wake up.....plz dont cry...baby .....plz.*hold her cheek*

She didnt stop & cry more .

Jungkook quickly hugged her & pulled her on his lap .he wrapping her legs around his waist .she hold his neck & hid her face in his chest & cry more .

Jungkook : Shhh.....baby.........plz dont cry.....its ok....*swing her *

Y/n : Granny & Granna ...is...is...gone.....plz left...me...*sniff*

They understood that she is now in her little space .

Gguk : Its ok baby......Plz dont cry .

With that Gguk take y/n from Jungkook & put her on his lap like a baby .She hugs him like a koala .They are now worried .She is now very weak , she was unconscious for 2 days .

Jungkook : Baby if you will cry like this then your Granny & Granna will be sad .Do you want them to be sad ?

Y/n look at him with moist eyes .

Y/n : No.....i always want them happy .*sniff*

Jk : Then stop crying.Yes they are not alive but they are watching you from sky .So dont cry Princess its hurt us .

Y/n : O...ok .

Gguk quickly wiped her tears .

Jk : Now you need to eat something , you was unconscious for 2 days ,so you need to eat to gain energy ok.

Y/n nodded .

With that Jk call maid to take her dinner in her room .

After sometime maid give them her dinner .They feed her & feed themselves .They didnt eat anything for 2 days bcz they were worried for her .

Y/n is just obediently listening them bcz she is feeling good with them .

After 3 days -

It's been 3 days she is living with them .She feels secure with them .She knew that her grandparents were right .They are her soulmates, they are taking care of her like a baby .She feels butterflies in her tummy whenever she looks at them .They love her a lot & she also .But she dont know how to express it ,she is shy person .She also met Jisoo at hospital ,she is ok now .

Jeon brothers are also very happy that she is accepting them .She is their angel, they love her a lot .They make their security tight for her .they know that Hanual is still searching for her .Tomorrow they are taking her Seoul in their Jeon Mansion.

Meanwhile -

Hanual becomes fully crazy after knowing that he again lost her .

Hanual : Ahh......i will find you again y/n .No one can save you from me .For this if i need to kill everyone then i will do this .*evil laugh*

Man : But Boss why you want her ? How can she help you in your experiment?

Hanual : She is not a human , she is a mythical creature who can make anyone immortal , but her power is different & she is special ,her blood will make me immortal. But no one knows that her real form , her powers ,i only know that she is a mythical creature who can make me immortal .I killed her parents so that I can do my experiment on her but before i could get her they hide her from me .Im not going to stop this .I WILL FIND HER AGAIN & CAGED HER . *evil smirk*

Man : Dont worry boss we will find her again .

Hanual : You need to or i will kill you all.

His man gulped in fear .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.6K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
334K 32.2K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
958K 49.1K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...