Lego show oneshots!!!

By mirrorlloyd

crossovers and such... you know? :3 I've only watched a few so don't request okay? :< (if you consider these... More

the pie mystery

57 0 1
By mirrorlloyd

Characters: Lloyd & Arin
Age: 15/16 (A) 22/23 (L)

ENJOY!!!

(LLOYD'S POV)

so, for a few days now it seems that random pies...? Keep showing up at my bed and I have no clue why.

Now, I do know that arin does bake pies after all. But, is he the one doing this? And if so, why? Well... I'm gonna find that out today!

There goes nothing...

I make my way to arin and Sora's bedroom. I slide open their door to be greeted with... Nobody. Hm. Maybe they're training?

I exit the main door as I see sora training on the training course yet, still no arin. I wonder where he could be? Maybe I should ask her.

I walk up to sora and stop her. She turns around quickly with a smile. "sora, have you seen arin?" I question.

"hm... No, why?" she wonders as she holds her chin with her hand with a confused look. "I- uhm. okay then.. well, thank you anyway, sora." I walk away as I hear her whisper to herself.

I walk around inside the monastery wondering where arin could be. It feels like I've checked everywhere! Maybe he left? on his own? I hope not...

as I come to a stop I hear something rustling. could that be him? I rush over there and find arin holding a pie.

he turns around and jumps at little at the sight of me. We stay silent for a few second until I speak up. "arin! There you are! I've been looking for you all over.. I... Have a question." I walk up to him as he gulps nervously.

"Why do you keep putting pies in my room everyday? W-well if it is you, that is..." I scratch my head abit in embarrassment, immediately putting the blame on him.

arin slowly opens his mouth. "...have you... Been eating them?" He asks me. I start to think, did I? Well, no. I haven't...

"..no, actually I've just been storing them away. Why..?" I see arin's eyes go wide as he just looks at me. He hands me the pie he was holding as crosses his arms. "Because... They all have a secret message in them..."

arin's face goes a dark purpleish(?) red as his eyes look away from me. Huh? Secret messages? Like... "What type of messages, arin?" I raise a eyebrow in confusion.

he sighs. "Do you really want to know..?" I shake my head yes as I listen closely. "Well, every m-message the pies had was confessing my..." He whispers the last part.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you.. confessing what?" We lock eyes as he takes a deep breath. "My... My.. LOVE FOR YOU!" He shouts.

My eyes go wide as my face flushes red. I blink a few times before I gulp. arin is.. inlove with me...? I.. don't know how to feel... it feels so right yet, it's so wrong...

Do I also like him? But he's so much younger... Oh man... This is.. wrong.. but, I can't help but love him and his cute face.. everything he does is amazing...

I place the pie down and walk over to him as he looks up at me abit. I grab his face and slowly start leaning in. "arin... I love you too.." I kiss him.

END

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

(565 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...