Good Omens Oneshots

By areesem13

🛑 REQUESTS ALWAYS OPEN 🛑 This is a good omens oneshots book. I have another Oneshots book for supernatural... More

The Nice and Accurate Feelings of Aziracrowley, Husbands
A Not So Happy New Year's
A Make-Up Gift
Injured Wings~
Just Some Touches
Cute fanart i found
More fanart/pics
The Dress~
Crowley's Problem~
The War (part 1)
The War (part 2)
The War (part 3)~
The Winchester Thing
The Trip~
The Raccoon
The Letters
Not An Angel Any Longer, Angel~
Cleaning Up~
The Asher Incident
TSA~
The Cold, The Them, The News
The Morning Sickness, The Cravings, The Accident
Snake Times

His Needs~

311 5 2
By areesem13

Aziraphale closed the bookshop early one Friday. He decided that he needed to go to the pub, look for someone to hang out with, look for someone to scratch an itch that had been growing inside of him.

When he left for the pub, it was about 6:30pm, and by 7:00 he was in a seat at the bar with a sherry in his hand, looking out at all of the people who quickly filed in. He sighs and notices that nobody's paying him any attention, so he makes sure nobody's looking, and switches his outfit quickly.

He's now just wearing a white button up—with two buttons undone— and some black slacks. He smiles as he gets the attention of a younger guy, probably in his late twenties.

Aziraphale sways back in his seat and takes a sip of his drink, the younger guy walking over to Aziraphale. "Hi, I'm Lance." The guy smiles, sitting next to Aziraphale.

"Ezra, it's nice to meet you." Aziraphale says, realizing that nobody would remember his name, so he may as well use the nickname he hasn't heard since before Jesus died.

"Well, Ezra, you look great tonight." Lance says, smiling and setting a skinny hand on Aziraphale's forearm.

"As do you, Lance. Care for a drink?" Aziraphale asks, waving the bartender over their way. "Another sherry for me and a..." Aziraphale starts, looking over at Lance.

"Club soda." Lance says, running his hand on Aziraphale's arm absentmindedly.

"Yes, a club soda for my friend here." Aziraphale says, smiling at the bartender.

"What's your story?" Lance asks, Aziraphale just now noticing the accent on the young man, it's definitely not English... maybe German?

"Ah, nothing much, I'm afraid." Aziraphale lies. "I've lived here for a long time, not much to tell, I suppose." He continues. "What about yours, Lance?" He asks.

"Well, I'm from Germany, moved here young, though. Graduated university a few years back, and now I work in London." Lance says, smiling widely.

"Just graduated university, huh?" Aziraphale asks, interested. He doesn't actually know many people who went to university.

"Oh, not into younger guys?" Lance asks, taking a sip of the club soda the bartender produced for him.

"Oh it's not a problem, just curious. What did you study?" Aziraphale asks, hoping that he doesn't look like some old man looking for a young guy to hook up with.

"Ah, literature. I'm a schoolteacher now and I write on the side." Lance smiles, Aziraphale getting excited.

"Oh that's lovely! What age do you teach?" Aziraphale asks, genuinely interested in this guy.

"Ages 16-18 mainly. They don't enjoy it very much, but I love our standards. We're practically soaring through Shakespeare's work." Lance says, making Aziraphale smile wider. "Shakespeare fan, are you?" Lance asks, laughing under his breath.

"Oh yes! I have many of his original pieces, actually." Aziraphale smiles, kind of showing off. "It was passed down through my family, as was the bookshop I now own." Aziraphale lies, once again. That's the one bad thing about doing these things with humans, but he needs to scratch that itch.

"Oh I would just love to see that." Lance says, voice dropping an octave. 

"I could show you." Aziraphale says, picking up what Lance is putting down.

"That'd be lovely." Lance says, drinking his drink quickly, Aziraphale doing the same.

When the two stand from the bar and Aziraphale passes cash to the bartender for the both of them, that's when the door to the pub bursts open, making everyone turn their heads to the door.

"Crowley?" Aziraphale asks, seeing the tall, lanky demon at the door, looking pissed.

"What are you doing here?" Crowley asks, walking up to Aziraphale, everyone else going back to whatever they were doing.

"I was.. I was talking to Lance here. He's a literature teacher, teaches Shakespeare." Aziraphale says, cheeks getting warmer. Crowley definitely knows.

"Oh, 's that right, Angel?" Crowley asks, stepping between Aziraphale and Lance.

"I'm gonna go..." Lance says, awkwardly.

When he's out of earshot, Aziraphale glares at Crowley. "Crowley, what's going on? Why are you really here?" Aziraphale asks, sighing.

"Because, Angel. The bookshop was closed, you weren't there, and Mrs. Sandwich said that she saw you heading this way. I didn't believe her, but as I'm driving by I see you with that boy's hand on your arm!" Crowley says harshly.

"He's not a boy, he's a teacher. Graduated university, even." Aziraphale says, Crowley grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the pub.

When the two get outside, Crowley and Aziraphale step into the Bentley, her music playing softly at first, and then going off completely.

"Why are you at a pub? You hate pubs!" Crowley demands an answer. Aziraphale's cheeks flush hot again, and he sighs.

"You know what I was doing here, Crowley. I have needs!" Aziraphale says, blushing furiously. Him and Crowley don't speak of this. It's forbidden.

"Needs, huh?" Crowley scoffs, putting the car in drive and gassing it back to the bookshop. Aziraphale scrambles to put his seatbelt on, and Crowley pays no mind to his protests to slow down. "So what, you were just going to take him home and fuck him then?" Crowley asks, obviously pissed off.

"Crowley!" Aziraphale gasps. He hasn't heard Crowley speak like this is ages.

"What? Am I wrong?" Crowley says, making Aziraphale go silent. "Exactly. Needs, Angel? Really?" Crowley says, not believing it.

"Yes!" Aziraphale sighs. "I have needs, okay? As do you." Aziraphale says, stepping out of the car as soon as they arrive at the bookshop.

Crowley follows closely behind the angel, his mind racing. "I don't... I've never." Crowley mumbles.

"You've never... of course." Aziraphale sighs, metaphorically slapping himself in the face. "But I thought..." Aziraphale tries, giving his best effort to be respectful.

Crowley sighs, knowing what Aziraphale is trying to say. Aziraphale sits down at his desk and faces away from Crowley, not wanting to make this any more awkward than it already is.

As Aziraphale picks up one of his books, Crowley puts a hand on his shoulder gently and hesitantly. Aziraphale looks up at him, confused. "You look good, Angel. I like the outfit, didn't realize you had this in your wardrobe." Crowley says, looking at Aziraphale's outfit.

"Thank you, I thought it would make me more attractive to humans." Aziraphale says, a little sadly.

"Aziraphale, you don't have to dress differently to attract someone." Crowley says, realizing that his hand is still on Aziraphale's shoulder. He takes a breath to calm his nerves and takes his sunglasses off.

"Thank you, dear, but I do. My normal wardrobe doesn't really attract anyone." Aziraphale says, believing that it is true.

"You're wrong," Crowley says simply, walking to Aziraphale's front.

"Dear, I appreciate it, but..." Aziraphale snaps, changing back into his normal clothes. "This isn't exactly in style right now," Aziraphale says, looking at himself.

Crowley laughs, nervously. "Yeah, maybe not, but that doesn't mean you're not attractive." Crowley admits.

Aziraphale looks at Crowley for a long moment before tilting his head. Did he mean that in the way the angel took it?

Crowley stays silent, letting that sink into Aziraphale's head. Of course Crowley thinks Aziraphale is attractive! How could he not?

Aziraphale stands up abruptly and steps back a few steps from Crowley. Crowley looks instantly saddened by the move, but Aziraphale's extremely confused. "Dear, you can't say things like that... not to me. Not right now." Aziraphale says, taking a breath to ground himself. He's already struggling not to jump Crowley's bones. He can't have Crowley say things like that to him.

"Oh I know. You don't.. you don't want me that way, don't worry Angel, you've made that apparent." Crowley says, angrily. He turns around and heads for the door, but Aziraphale appears in front of him, instantly pressing their lips together as Crowley walks into him.

Crowley's eyes go wide and Aziraphale's shut, his hands wrapping around the demon's waist. Crowley pushes Aziraphale's chest back, separating the two.

"And, I don't want you that way?" Aziraphale says, his lips turning up into a small smile.

"Not until this moment." Crowley says making Aziraphale frown. "Just because you 'have needs.' We can't do that, I can't do that." Crowley says, believing that this is all because of that.

"Dear, look at me." Aziraphale smiles, placing a hand between Crowley's jaw and shoulder. "This is not because I have needs, okay? I've wanted you this way for years." Aziraphale admits, Crowley's eyes going wide again.

"No you haven't." Crowley says in disbelief.

"I have, darling." Aziraphale says, his voice obviously dropping.

"You never showed it." Crowley mutters, staring at Aziraphale's lips.

"I've tried. I didn't know how to say it, though." Aziraphale says, sadly. "Darling, may I please kiss you again?" Aziraphale asks, stepping closer to Crowley once again.

Crowley backs up, hearing that pet name. It's new. It's scary. "Aziraphale, I'm serious. I can't just sleep with you and then pretend as if nothing happened. I can't just be someone to scratch your itch or whatever." Crowley says, taking a breath to keep the tears from welling up in his eyes.

"Crowley, dear, I am not asking you to be that person." Aziraphale says, grabbing Crowley's hands in his own. "I want you to be mine for as long as you'll have me. Not just to scratch an itch every once in a while." Aziraphale says, squeezing Crowley's hands.

Crowley can't find the words, he can't figure out what he wants to say. He rushes forward and connects their lips again, Aziraphale's hands sliding around Crowley's waist again. He pushes his hands onto Crowley's lower back and presses their bodies together, both groaning into each other's mouths.

"Crowley," Aziraphale gasps, pulling back from the kiss. "Why don't we go upstairs?" Aziraphale asks, Crowley nodding wordlessly. Aziraphale doesn't move though, he places his hands on Crowley's cheeks and smiles, looking into his eyes. "Darling, are you okay?" Aziraphale asks gently.

"Y-yeah. Good, Angel." Crowley says, cheeks turning bright red.

"Are you sure, dear? It's okay if you don't want to do this. I understand that you've never... I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Aziraphale says, worrying a lot more than he expected to about Crowley. He's never done this before. Never had sex, it's understandable if he doesn't want to.

"Aziraphale, take me upstairs." Crowley demands, Aziraphale frowning slightly. "I'm sure that I want this, Angel. I'm positive. I've always wanted this." Crowley says, reassuring Aziraphale that he's okay.

"Alright, if you are uncomfortable please tell me." Aziraphale says, linking his hand with Crowley's and leading them upstairs into the bedroom.

When they get in there, Crowley backs Aziraphale onto the bed and kisses him deeply, laying the two back gently. Aziraphale flips them over and pushes their hands together against the bed. He moves his lips down to Crowley's neck and Crowley groans, Aziraphale's knee coming between his legs to give him friction. "Crowley, how do you want to do this?" Aziraphale asks against Crowley's skin.

"I.. I want you inside of me." Crowley says, groaning loudly as Aziraphale's teeth sink into his neck. His snake tongue appears where his human one once laid, and he hisses, feeling his scales rise along his stomach and chest. He isn't sure how Aziraphale will feel about that, but when Aziraphale's hands go to undress Crowley, he doesn't care anymore.

Aziraphale carelessly takes off Crowley's clothes, seeing the black scales contrasted against his pale skin. Aziraphale groans and presses his lips to them making Crowley gasp. They're way more sensitive than expected.

When Aziraphale moves a hand between them, pushing Crowley's pants open, he realizes Crowley isn't hard. There's nothing there to get hard. He pushes his hand into Crowley's pants and underwear, moving his fingers around in Crowley's folds.

Crowley groans and wraps his legs around the angel, wanting more. Eventually, Crowley gets mad at how long Aziraphale is taking to get them both naked, so he does a small miracle to get them naked.

Crowley gasps as the cold air hits his scales, but when Aziraphale pushes two fingers into Crowley's heat, he couldn't care less about the temperature. "So wet for me, Crowley." Aziraphale mutters, making Crowley groan and push his hips up.

Aziraphale's fingers sink in further and he lets his thumb circle around Crowley's clit, making the demon all but shake with pleasure.

"Darling, could I.." Aziraphale starts.

"Yes, anything." Crowley gasps, gripping the bedsheets tightly.

Aziraphale would laugh at that if his fingers weren't deep inside of Crowley right now. Aziraphale pulls his fingers back and readjusts so that he's lying on his stomach. Crowley moans and nods at the sight, at the implications. Aziraphale grips the tops of Crowley's thighs and pushes his face between the demon's legs.

As soon as Aziraphale's tongue reaches out and touches him, he links his ankles together behind Aziraphale's head. "Fuck, Angel. Keep... keep doing that." Crowley groans, pushing his hands into Aziraphale's hair.

Aziraphale groans as he tastes Crowley, pleasures him with his tongue, feels his thighs shaking under his grip. "Please, please angel, don't stop." Crowley moans, stomach already tightening.

When Aziraphale pushes his tongue as far into Crowley as he can manage, flicks it up, and circles his clit with his fingers for a few minutes, Crowley loses it. He screams out a moan, his thighs shaking, his walls contracting, hands pushing Aziraphale's head harder. His eyes are clamped shut, and all he can do is writhe in pleasure.

When his orgasm is over, he lets Aziraphale pull his head up, the angel breathing roughly. "Fuck, Crowley." Aziraphale says, running a hand over his face.

"Sorry, got a little carried away there..." Crowley says, nervously.

"Don't be sorry, dearest." Aziraphale says, leaning back up and pressing his lips against Crowley's. Crowley smiles and feels Aziraphale against his thigh, rutting himself against Crowley. "How sensitive are you after?" Aziraphale asks, not wanting to overdo Crowley.

"Fuck me, Angel." Crowley says, spreading his legs wider.

Aziraphale doesn't have to be told twice. He repositions himself, stroking himself as he does, and presses into Crowley slowly. Crowley moans and Aziraphale gasps, eyes locked on Crowley's. "Oh, oh dear. You feel so wonderful." Aziraphale groans, sinking all the way into Crowley.

Crowley grips Aziraphale's hips, loving the way that the angel's body feels against his own. As Aziraphale makes his first movement into Crowley, he pauses, eyes widening. "Crowley," Aziraphale says, worried. Crowley looks up at him, biting his lip. "Dear, did you miracle the reproductive organs too or just the...?" Aziraphale asks, worried before he continues.

"Vagina?" Crowley asks, knowing that Aziraphale had a hard time saying the word. Aziraphale nods and Crowley smiles. "No, no reproductive organs. Don't worry, angel."

Aziraphale nods and pushes into Crowley slowly, Crowley gripping at Aziraphale's back. "Faster." Crowley says, groaning. Aziraphale nods and begins to snap his hips quickly, one hand on a pillow behind Crowley's head, the other on Crowley's waist. Crowley moans loudly, pressing into Aziraphale's back hard.

"Oh, fuck. Crowley." Aziraphale groans, continuing at the fast pace Crowley asked for.

Crowley groans and digs his nails into Aziraphale's back, making Aziraphale moan loudly and his wings shoot out into the earthly plane. The room is suddenly a lot warmer and brighter than before, and Crowley loves it. He reaches a hand into Aziraphale's feathers, feeling the heat pool in his stomach quickly as he does.

"Aziraphale, gonna come." Crowley pants out, his nails running along Aziraphale's feathers. As soon as Crowley hits a particularly sensitive feather, Aziraphale's thrown over the edge. He pushes deep into Crowley and comes. He circles his fingers along Crowley's clit, and soon, Crowley's coming too. They both moan loudly, Aziraphale's head dropping onto Crowley's shoulder.

Aziraphale roughly pants into Crowley's shoulder as Crowley strokes his wings gently. When they've both come down from their highs, Aziraphale lifts his head up and presses his lips to Crowley's. Crowley kisses back gently, exhaustion taking over.

When Aziraphale can pull his lips from Crowley's, he stands up, grabbing a towel that was hanging off of a hamper. He wipes Crowley off, making sure that he won't wake up sticky and gross tomorrow morning. Crowley hums as Aziraphale does so. The towel is so soft and Aziraphale is taking it slow, being gentle with him. Something Crowley never thought he would enjoy.

Aziraphale then wipes himself clean and lays in bed beside Crowley, tracing patterns into his skin as his scales retreat. "Crowley, are you alright, dear?" Aziraphale asks softly, pressing a kiss to Crowley's shoulder.

Crowley opens his eyes and turns his head towards the angel. "'M more than alright. Feel so good, Angel." Crowley says, smiling widely. "How 'bout you?" Crowley asks, reaching a hand to Aziraphale's arm, stroking it tiredly.

"I'm wonderful, darling. A bit peckish, maybe." Aziraphale says, making Crowley laugh. Aziraphale smiles widely. Crowley never laughs unless something is wrong or he's just that happy. He hopes it's the latter.

"Well, why don't we go downstairs and get you some food. Maybe have a little nightcap before we go to bed?" Crowley suggests, leaning forward and kissing Aziraphale's chest.

"Or we could bring that up here and watch a movie?" Aziraphale asks, a little worried that Crowley won't take him up on the offer.

"Even better," Crowley smiles, sitting up in the bed, making a tv appear a the foot of the bed on a little stand. Aziraphale makes a big tray of food appear in front of them and two big wine glasses.

Crowley smiles and asks, "what do you want to watch?"

"Anything that you want. I'm not the biggest movie watcher.." Aziraphale says, picking up a strawberry and biting into it, groaning at the taste.

As Crowley searches for a movie, Aziraphale snacks a bit, making more and more of those noises. "Angel, sometimes I can't tell if you'd rather me leave you alone with the food or join in." Crowley laughs, Aziraphale blushing.

"Sorry, dear." Aziraphale says, embarrassed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, Angel. It's hot." Crowley says, shrugging. It's so weird that he can admit that now.

Aziraphale laughs a little, handing Crowley his wine glass as the demon presses play on a movie. Crowley takes it from him with a smile and both sit beside one another against the headboard of the bed.

"Darling, that was truly phenomenal." Aziraphale says, looking over at Crowley.

"I couldn't agree more, Angel." Crowley smiles, resting his head on Aziraphale's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
700 35 16
In the earliest moments of existence, when the Garden of Eden bloomed with temptation, two celestial beings crossed paths-one descended from grace, w...
292 4 8
My Gay Parents <3 A collection of Good Omens one shots :) WARNING: SWEARING
8K 188 17
[ON HIATUS] One shots and crossovers of our favorite ethereal couple. ✨️REQUEST ARE OPEN✨️ (DISCLAIMER: I own no rights to Good Omens nor Doctor Who...