Error/Moxxie Drabbles and Req...

By Nightstar246

Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along wit... More

News and Request (Closed)
The Tailor and the Owl
The Tailor and the Owl Part 2
The Tailor and the Owl Part 3
Potion Lessons...Kinda
Important Package
The Tailor and the Owl Part 4
The Tailor and the Owl Part 5
Change AU
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe?
A Deer Stumbled into an Imp
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 2
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 3
Another Special! (Request Closed)
Ask, Truth and Dare. What could go wrong? (Yes, I moved it here
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 4
What do we have here?
Another Special 2 (Request Closed for Ask, Truth, Dare )
Ask, Truth and Dare. What could go wrong? Part 2
What do we have here? Part 2
What do we have here? Part 3 (Final)
Well look what the Imp drag in?
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 1
Request (Closed)
Special Time! (Closed)
Get Out!
Let's Surprise the Clown
The Right-Hand and the Orphan
What was that?
Whelp what now?
Instrument time!
Stolas New...Friend
Th Odd Bee
Delivery to you
The Right-Hand and the Orphan Part 2
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 2
The Tailor and the Owl Part 6
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 3
Request (Closed)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 4
Bundle Madness Drabble (The Tailor and the Owl Bundle)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 5
The Right-Hand and the Orphan Part 3
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 6
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 7
Truth, Dare and Asked Version 2 Special
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 8
Request (Closed)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 9
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 10
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 11
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 12
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 13
Request (Closed)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 14
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 15
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 16
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 17 (A)
Bundle Madness Drabble (A Part 2)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 18
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 19
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 20
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 21
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 22
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 23 (E. Paimon Continuation)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 23.2 (E. Paimon Continuation)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 6
Question time!
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 7
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 8
Request (Open)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 9
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 24
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 25
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 26
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 27 (C)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 27.2 (E. Charlie Continuation)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 28
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 27.3 (E. Charlie Continuation)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 29
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 30
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 17 (A Part 3)
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 31
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 32
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 33
The Tailor and the Owl Redo
A Tailor and Owl Part 2 Redo
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 34
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 35
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 23.3 (E. Paimon Continuation)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 10
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 36
Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Part 11
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 37
Bundle Madness Drabble Part 38

Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 5

290 22 24
By Nightstar246

Hi everyone!

Remember these? Well, we got more! Either from random idea/thought that pop up, random wheel spin and well let's give our Moxxie some loving.

E.Moxxie: *glare at me. *

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Josh

((Note: Josh is the incubus who works with Verosika. Really like an idea how they met and go from there.))

Hear Josh out. He isn't a judge.

Okay that sounded very wrong and does make him feel judgmental. Can already picture the head smack from his aunt of the BS on that.

Fine he can be judgy on certain topics and people there! I mean sure there are certain creeps he makes sure doesn't take to the bed a second time. Or kinks he will put his foot down to not try at all. He does want someone to look very appealing. Even if it was a one-night stand they got to look great.

Imps?

Eh it's a hit or miss. Sure, there were hybrids he gave it a try. Either it was great, bad or just fighting. But that was with like anyone else. We're their times he found an imp appealing in the eyes. Yes, but rarely went too far with that. It just wasn't his thing.

Yet, lately he might have to see about actually making it a thing. Especially with these damn feelings he had lately. Sure, they help him out greatly. Ask them out. But come on that a bit too soon. Right?

Love.

He can't be in love! He? Josh? Never! It doesn't even have to do with anything being an Incubus either, it just the word in general. How it all started?

Two years ago, at a café shop.

He was in Pride crashing at another buddy apartment. Got fired at that time and couldn't live at his apartment before as his girlfriend kicked him out. Ex and it wasn't fun. Lucky that his buddy let him crash here even if it was the Pride ring. At that point I didn't care but rest, go have a much-needed fun he needs being single again, fill in other application work with his credentials and go from there. Decided to just walk around and such no big deal. Got thirsty. Found a café. The place was a bit of a surprise, in a clean way, but I can't complain. Goes to order his drink and notices the worker.

An imp with the cutest freckles and a resting bitch face.

He immediately flirts away to get a reaction. What? Those with those faces were always the best. But he got nothing. Well, he did besides confusion. Didn't think too much about it as the imp probably just dense.

Dense but can make some good coffee.

Twice a week he would go to that café. It was by choice and nothing else. The coffee is good. The owner a dangerous sinner but seem chill. Plus, to get a reaction out that imp a bonus. A fine way to start his morning. He calls it a bonus if he gets a word or two out of the imp. Dense of the intense flirting but can be sassy, brutal. A new routine of sorts Josh never expected he would enjoy from an imp.

"You look horrid Bat."

"Same with your bags under your eyes but hey I still dig it." Josh flirts and winks to let loose his charm. A bit surprised to run into him on the streets. Darn it must be his day off and I can't go to the café to get his coffee. " You up early."

No, reaction or effect of sorts. Besides this bored look. "I'm talking about your eyeliner."

"I'm in a rush. Got an interview to get too in Lust and can't be that bad." He was a bit nervous as he needed this job. Sure, was lucky with a clothes store here and there in Pride. But this could do well for him! Sure, maybe last night he shouldn't have gone drinking, a sleaze ball he tries to hook up took his money and only able to escape from not paying his drink was when a fight began to get bad. He was such a busy day in la la land they didn't notice the phone. Well, it was below them with the height difference. Until he looked down his eye went budged.

He looks like a wreck. Lack of the usual care he would put in his image. Hell, he didn't even realize the outfit choice he picked! His hair is a mess. Didn't even brush his teeth!

"Shit!" He started to panic now. Okay. He could make it back to the apartment in time. But fuck that be losing so much time!

He was going to miss this interview for sure!

"Come on let's get this clean up before you cry."

"Huh."

Josh sat down on the floor with wide eyes at what was going on. Well, really to be at the imp apartment that was very close. If he wasn't so stunned by this generosity. Would have looked at this place better. His hair is cleaned up a bit now. Face cleans up too. Able to brush his teeth and get some breath mints in.

"Sheer or fishnet?"

"Um the sheer one." Josh was still stunned as he sat there. "Why do you have clothes that are way to big?"

"Work." Not explaining it any further. Toss him the shit through and walk on back down a hallway. "Start changing. I should have a coat and work on the make-up."

Josh was soon wearing a semi-sheer wrap shirt. Would have kept it out but Moxxie told them to tuck it in with the pair of pants they were wearing. Gabe them a belt with a bit of color. Not his usual choice of style but he can dig it. Plus looks great with the tips he made. Then he soon got his make-up done.

"I'm not putting too much. Don't need to look desperate."

"But I am desperate." One thing he did pick up, even before, was how their hands did not touch his face. Or anything. No physical contact of any sorts. Even at the café.

"Let them be desperate for you to be hired." Light shadow around the eyes. Lift the mirror up for him to see. "Will this do?"

"I look killer." Didn't expect to like the colors either. Heard them make a comment that it belongs to their parents and just let them keep it. "I owe you one."

"Stop winking at me at work." Roll their eyes and start to clean up

"That I don't think I can. I'll return this. "See them wave it off.

"Keep it." Then he hands him a bottle, along with a snack. "Here. Your stomach wouldn't stop grumbling. It won't stain your teeth. No, breathes. Calm your nerves."

Stare for a very long time at them even after he was handed the stuff. "Your one odd Imp."

"You're going to be late Bat." Finger point at the door. "Move it. Call a taxi for you and no you don't need to tip."

"Shit!" Stand up as he runs out the door but stops. A bit.

"What are you doing?" Moxxie stop when a pair lip presses against their cheek. Stare at the smirking incubus as he winks.

"That's one of me thank you. When I come back get ready for another when we go out."

"Huh." Dumbstruck look.

Josh had already gone out the door and flew into the taxi. Grin as the driver barked at him to move faster and speed away to the elevator. A big grin on his face as he couldn't get that image out of their mind of Moxxie face.

He wasn't joking about going out. Might as well give it a shot with the imp. Not just the clothes mind you. It did make them curious as it hinted of another job now. Along with going so far to do this for them. Know what? They'll figure this out after they ace this interview and get those questions ready for later. Along with finding a way to get a reaction like that again when they blush.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chaz x Moxxie

((Note: After the heist that took place and unexpected changes for Chaz, Moxxie. One he wants to desperately fix even if Moxxie being a pain in the ass.))

Chaz groans as he rubs his snout.

He should be lucky Crimson only punch him. But shit that old man can punch. Then again, he is the Don. He saw personally what they could do when joining this group. Got have some fight in you to survive with them.

Now was kicked out.

The money from bank heist taken away. Threaten to stay far away from them. Even Moxxie if they are being generous enough to bail them out or stay lock up. Ran out quickly with their nose bleeding. Able to swipe some of the cash beforehand to hide it. Yet, knew he had to be careful until he could find extra cash. Or do another bank heist. Maybe should leave the ring in general being on Crimson shit list.

Right now, at a bar. Didn't care but needed a shot now. Along with ice for his nose after it stopped bleeding.

The past few hours were a lot for him. After so much planning and hard work with that heist. Everything blew up now.

No, huge amount of money.

No, work.

No, Mox.

He stops at that thought. Deep, deep down a twinge of pain as he remembers the little imp face. That pleading, hopeful look while their leg was stuck. Then he went down to shock as he took the bag. A little sad look and he just ran.

Ran.

Ran.

Ran.

Ran like a coward.

Ran to get far away from there even as he could no longer hear the sounds. To get away. Survive. Telling himself he had no other choice. He would have been locked up too. Heck, maybe he got hurt terribly in that prison.

But someone small and soft like Moxxie will not survive. Will probably use him as a to-

SHUT UP!

He was overthinking. Moxxie would be fine. Heck, I bet his old man would get a call where his son at. After all some of the mafia had connections like those in prisons. Then will be back home.

That adds another imaginary stab in Chaz chest. He knows some things about the two relationships. Hell, he witnesses verbal abuse. Or the time he saw Crimson smack Moxxie. Even took care of Moxxie. Heck, didn't have to but jeez that older imp going to cross it one day. Which made Moxxie desperate to form an attachment with the taller shark.

A relationship.

It was a good one honestly even if Chaz didn't want to admit it out loud.

But no, he was found not to long after by one of Crimson guys, learn Moxxie in prison and was kick out to never come back. Threaten to stay far away.

Chaz looked down at the melted ice in their cup. The young shark feels things he not uses too.

Look he didn't want to brag. After all he is an attractive fellow with big dicks. Got the muscles to pull off a job. A witty humor. So, he has some relationships, usually end fast, and one-night stands. Sure, made a note to make sure to not run into a few exes in the future that were kind a serious. Like when he lived in Wrath last year. Pretty gal but fuck she was a crazy bitch.

But Moxxie.

Moxxie was different. He trusted him. A trust that Chaz never expected to gain. It did show him, socially and mentally, like the little imp really was alone. Even in the relationship department. It was kind of dangerous to show. Oh, don't get Chaz wrong enjoyed every moment as in a way he was teaching them. Would get so giddy with a cute tail wagged. But Chaz can declare, even if it was astonishing, he held back, that he hasn't gone all the way with Moxxie.

Kissing yes.

Touching a big yes.

Biting a big, big yes.

Just not full out intercourse. They were just shy about it. Chaz can get that but wonder it was also fear. A different fear that also was at Crimson if he were to ever walk in. Already bad enough the guy didn't like the two of them together. He was very, very vocal about that.

It was in a way something he cherished, messed up and now possibly lost. Unless he luck to run into them again when Crimson gets his kid out. That whole mafia heir thing Chaz couldn't understand. Heck besides after one day after a fun make-out session joke about it. Hey you get to run all of them now when your old man dies!

Until Moxxie declared he didn't want to do this. He didn't want to do any of this. How serious he looked.

So, Chaz thought of the idea to rob a bank and leave together.

Now here he is alone.

Chaz groans as he rubs his eyes. "Fuck me right now."

On cue the chair he was sitting on was kicked. Chaz chin slammed down on the bar and groaned in pain. Are you shitting right now? He growled now getting pissed off. Turn ready to snap at who did that.

Moxxie.

Not that smiling bashful imp he used to seeing. Their freckles would be popping out.

Not even a look of hurt or yelling at him. Like when they would nag at him for not washing his clothes well which he could stop him by a kiss.

But this expression, along with their appearance, was off. Different. It worried them a bit when his shock left.

For starters they look filthy. Not just the smell. He knew Moxxie can be quite a clean and neat freak. Yet, to see them like this was odd. Not even during missions were he this messy unless he had to get bloody, sweaty. Saw the orange suit as they wore this disgusting black jacket. Along with was holding this can. His fluffy white hair was wild, unkempt and unprofessional looking. The scarf confused them as well. It was blue and wrapped around their neck snuggly. It would have been cute if the facial expression was different. A dark bruise on their forehead if you move their hair back. Something fell off about the cheeks but couldn't place it. His right pupil was now white. Their whole expression, and face was this no emotional look.

"Moxxie." Chaz slowly stood up while he was stunned. "How you get out? Your dad said you were going to stay in prison till he bailed you out?"

Kind of what he said. Another was letting him stay there till they were ready to let them out.

No, answer. Well, a verbal one until Moxxie lift the cane up. Point it in a certain direction.

Chaz was confused until he looked over. The bar wasn't too big but had night where it can be decent or not on crowds. Right now, a very slow late night. So, the tv was stuck on the channel that didn't change to show the Greed Ring news channel. That showed the video of the prison that was on fire.

If they were holding their drink, it would have dropped.

"Shit." Chaz whispered and look back Moxxie. He escaped because of all that? That's amazing! Even forgot the pain that happened not even a minute ago. "You escaped! That great Moxxie!"

No, response still but was staring at them. If was a bit unnerving and felt like he was being studied. Maybe they were shell-shock being in prison for a few hours after what happened? Like while they smell the gross stuff, they can smell blood too. That bruise on their forehead didn't look pleasant either. Then a 'lovely' reminder hit him hard.

You left them behind.

"Sit, sit your um look like you need it."

Kept staring at them till they got up on the stool. Not looking at them but the counter.

"How are you?"

No, answer.

"How was prison?"

No, answer.

"Miss me?"

Nothing.

"Come on Moxxie. Talk to me." Reach out to them but stop seeing their head better, "Shit your head pretty bang up."

"You left."

There they go.

"Can we um talk about this later? Hey how about we find a place to crash. Get that head check. Cuddle? Would you like to cud- "

"What did he see in you?"

"Huh?" Stop as they look at them. While still not looking at him. It sounded like they weren't talking to him. But at themselves. "Come again?"

"I got to go." Start to slide off from the seat. As they started to walk there was a bit of a limp to their moment. "Over."

"What? Mox you really should sit- "Try to touch them again. Then let out a cry of pain as the cane smack the hand to not touch them. Okay ouch. That really hurt.

"Over." Motion the two of them. "Over. Done. Leave me alone."

Over.

This relationship is over.

They want nothing to do with him.

"Moxxie wait. Please I'm sor- "Chaz didn't like any of this at all. All of this was really scaring them. It was like Moxxie just grew up in a snap. But in a way that was terrifying them. Was it the head injury? He heard things like that can change someone. Yet, this. He just couldn't explain it. It's like he lost Moxxie but at the same time not.

"Don't." Hand out to stop them. A weary breath being let out. "I don't. Move on. You can do better than...me."

Nope.

Chaz would be sneakily be following the imp and try to get them back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error/Puppet x Andrealphus, Other pairings not shown

((Note: This isn't canon from the Tailor and Puppet story. So, many things are taken in and out if you read closely. A lot of OOC moments. Takes after a few days from Western Energy episode in that timeline. Enjoy.))

"Puppet?"

"Hi Octavia." Puppet looked down at her. Eyes soften a little bit as she hugs him. The disguised avian pat her head.

"What you doing here?" She looks up at him. Happy to see him if not just so confused.

"I'm here to talk to your uncle in private."

Octavia frowns a little. Not sure how to feel leaving these two alone together. As much as her parents hide their disdain for the other. Puppet left it out in the open never liking Stella. That is the same for Andrealphus. But for the two of them to actually talk together. "Does Mom know you would be here?"

Stella was out of the ring for a few days.

"She doesn't and we're keeping it like that. Don't need to hear her rant who I have over in my own home" Andrealphus chirped in "Now carry on my niece we do have something private to talk about."

The teenager looks at them a little longer. Worry what can happen as everything lately has been so tense during the cheating, home separations, assassination attempts, and the divorce trail. Plus, her father got out of the hospital not too long ago.

Soon it was just the other two older avian alone in Andrealphus office, tea in place.

"I have to confess. I wasn't expecting this at all. You wanting to talk to me." Andrealphus points a spoon at Puppet. Let loose a chuckle and spin it around in his tea. "This year has defiantly made everyone lose their minds."

"Like you, and Stella, sending out an assassin towards Stolas."

Andrealphus clutched his cup. " So, he told you."

"Your sibling didn't make it better over the years of threats. Plus, the cameras at the cup. Witness." Hand clutches the cup tightly. That fight got him good. Striker was trickier than they thought even at the farm. Too many close calls they should have been careful. How close Millie could have had her head chopped off. "Didn't even bothered going to the damn hospital."

"I'm going to make something clear with you. I told her to call them and cancel that hit. It was going to backlash her hard and look at her now. Look where we all are at! I have many of the seats on my ass as they put it together Stella did it."

"I'm not pitying her if that what you're asking me to do."

"Of course not. If you did would have thought you were a fake." Rubbing his face and taking a deep breath. "What do you want from me Puppet?"

"Stop distracting her and just get her to sign the papers. Stolas is asking me personally now to make sure you both go down deep just like him. Cheating or not. The other Goetias won't care just like you said. But what they will care about is how they will talk behind your back not controlling your sibling. Stolas father thinking about just letting not either side have Octaiva and she stays with him."

Both stare at each other for a very long time.

"Dammit." Andrealphus rubbed his eyes. A bit of his age finally showing. It has been the same lately with Stolas. Both of them stressed in different ways. "Why couldn't it have been you?"

"Me what?"

"You to cheat on Stolas."

Stood up from his seat. Again, with that blasted comment. They were getting very sick and tired of it. Sick of hearing it from Stolas when he was drunk. I'm sick about it in IMP as a choice to be picked. Oh, don't get them started with Stella! "I'm not dealing with this again."

"It would have made the hate easier and make sense to Stella."

"Don't want to hear it."

"Kept it close to family drama. The family uncle everyone!"

"Shut up." Storm to the door and goes to the knob. Before it can open another hand slam it back shut.

"So, maybe just maybe for my sake- "

"Your sakes. Give me a break." Turn around and grab his face as he felt those cold fingers against their face.

"-so I can hate you!" Andrealphus pants as his hair out in place. The room now colder too. His eyes not leaving "I could have hated you both equally. So, I can stop feeling these damn emotions for you. I can't keep doing this! I can't even be with another because of these blasted feelings gripping and waving me down! Or if you just, just, just...Why couldn't you give me a chance?"

Puppet stared a long time at the peacock. The look of desperation in his eyes. Emotions he is usually good at hiding, keeping his cool down. A lot comes out towards them. Took both of his hands off his face. Doesn't pay attention, or care, how it tightens around his hand. To not let go.

"Just accept me and I can I have this all stopped. I'll get to sign the papers. I'll make sure there are no more attacks on Stolas. I won't even force Octavia to spend time with us here. Just," Andrealphus pressed his face on his shoulders. Rub close into the scarf yet still close to his face. Not wanting to admit their eyes were getting glossy.

Not letting go.

Not being pushed away.

Puppet knew if he told Andrealphus the truth. What they really are. It could all end there. One headache out the way besides a bigger one. Can hate them. Hate to feel like they were tricked. Everyone is tricked in so many ways in a disguise they allow them to stay so long. Yet, they couldn't do it.

"Just want me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What do you all think?

The Chaz one there is a continuation of sorts. At least the idea how Moxxie/Error 'woke up'. So, will just wait and see.

I kind a want to do like an option choice with Puppet and Andrealphus one like
A.) Kiss Him.
B.) Walk away now.
C.) Throw in your options and we might vote.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
111K 3.4K 18
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
50.7K 2.1K 17
Science!Sans made a reverse personality potion, they used it on Error, Such a big mistake. What will happen to the multiverse if the merciful destroy...
23.2K 787 8
Error has jump into the void to end it all. Everyone cheering and happy for the death of the Destroyer. Parties and celebrations all around. One main...