Lost

By Hellotherebooks

Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first bec... More

One
Two
Characters
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two

Sixteen

224 6 2
By Hellotherebooks

Mia pov

I smile widely looking at Blake who is screaming.

"Mia!" I hear Auor- mommy shout as she looks at me.

"Stop tazing Blake...next time tie him up to a chair then you surround him by fire. Now you don't kill him but you'll scare him." Mommy says as I giggle nodding.

"What are you teaching this precious innocent child?!" Uncle Liam asked as I giggled happily.

I look at Blake who is on his knees, his right hand on his hand. He's breathing hard.

I walk towards him smiling innocently. "Next time don't touch. My. Candy." I say very slowly, my voice is cold and hard.

"Ok bye!" I say smiling skipping off.

Auoura's pov

'Shes all growned up.' I thought as I was smiling wildly.

I walk to my room sighing. Entering my room I walk to my mirror looking at myself as I smirk.

"Stalking much?" I said put loud.

"Only for you, darling." A  husky voice says, I turn around to face Will.

"Not as inoccent as I thought you where." I said.

He smiles walking towards me.

"Beautiful girl." He whispers tucking my hair behind my ear.

I walk closer to him, our face inches apart. I smirk as his breath hitches. "What's wrong, my sweet boy, nervous?" I asked him.

"N - no." He says rolling his eyes.

"Oh, my sweet boy is sassy, I see." I say as his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"No, I'm not." He says defending himself as he crosses his arms.

I smirk deciding to play around with him. I kiss his jawline trailing up slowly to his ear.

"Does mommy need to fix that sassy attitude that her sweet boy is having?" I whisper, his breathing stops as I smirk.

I walk away leaving him speechless.

Tom's pov

Walking into Auoura's room I find Will there.

He's frozen, blushing and...has a boner?

"Are you ok?" I ask him, no emotion on my face.

"Auoura teased me." He says as I smirk.

"It's not funny!" He shouts as my smirks widens.

My eyes then darken.

I walk towards Will. "You like her?" I asked, angery.

"Yes." He whispers. I grab his throat, I'm not angery. I'm livid.

His eyes widen, realization hits him.

"Y - you - you like he - her?" He asked.

"No. I love her." I said as his eyes widen.

"You love her? But you hardly show emotions."

"But of course, we can share, and shut up." I offer him and I let his throat go. He gasps for air as I smirk.

He looks at me unsure in his eyes.

"What if she doesn't want to?" He asked.

"I'll make her." I said smirking even more.

He looks down. "O - ok." He whispers.

"Come on, I'll help you get back at her." I said as he nods. I walk away, Will behind me.

Things are going to change between me, Auoura's and Will's relationship. I won't make Auoura but I'll ask hell change her mind. Will has always been a brother to me and we do share things, but sharing Auoura, it shouldn't be a problem.

Once I see Auoura I walk towards her she looks at me, then Will with a confused look.

"Are you ok?" She asked us.

"No." I said, wrapping my arm around Wills shoulder.

"I found Will, frozen and flushed along in your room with a boner. Why's that?" I asked.

Auoura gaulps. "I - I don't know." She stutters lying. She's scared, that's good.

"Are you lying Auoura? I hate when people lie to me." I said walking towards her.

"No - no I'm not lying." She says, I laugh darkly.

"Lie lie, lie." I said as she steps back.

I smirk. "Auoura, are you scared?" I asked her. She shakes her head as I chuckle.

"Why lie, mamas?" I questioned.

I walk towards her picking her up, sitting her down on the counter.

"You must think it's funny to tease people?" I said as I peck her lip.

"Will come here." I said, Will listens to me.

"What did she do?" I asked him.

"Sh - she kissed my jaw and said some things." He whispers as I nod understanding.

I grab her by the throat as she smiles. I grip it tight she doesn't do anything, but just laughs. My eyes widen. I back away letting go of her throat.

"You're crazy."

Sorry for the long wait, but here you gooo.

Counted words: 746

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 418 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
792 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
37.5K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...