My Lady | Kay Flock

By fatbitchesinamansion

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author Note
47
48
49
50
Author Note
51
52
53
54

40

3.7K 163 108
By fatbitchesinamansion

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kay yawned, checking his phone as he walked out of the booth. He felt like he was in the studio all day. In fact he was, he didn't even get to see Ariana or Kimora all day. On his breaks, he did take time to facetime Kimora before she went to sleep. she was tired and wanted to go home but he had work to do.

He picked at the left over food he had, realizing he had gotten used to Ariana's home cooked meals because the food in front of him was barely touched .

"Yo Kay you seen what your girl posted?" Mhady said. He furrowed his eyebrows and made a face.

"Ari? She don't be on instagram. What you mean?"

"Nah go look what I just sent you." Setty added, Kay looked around and seen all of them on there phones. He picked up his phone that he had a set down a couple minutes ago and opened his Instagram. His mind raced at what it could be because him and Ariana were at their honeymoon stage and they weren't even married yet.

Ari.Muyang missing mexico bad

Liked by Kay.flock, and 12,839 others.

Comments on this post have been limited.

"Nah..." Kay said sitting back in his chair. He sat there, bottom lip bitten as he slid through every slide.

His eyes filled with lust, looking at her. He thought maybe not seeing her all day resulted in his reaction, but Ariana could put on anything and he would look just as good. He found himself truly infatuated with her, every feature about her was beautiful to him.

Blood rushed through his member, causing an erection. He looked up realizing he had been looking at her photos for a while. He got up and went to the bathroom which was luckily far from their studio room. He pressed Ariana's contact, calling her.

Pulling down his pants slightly, he pulled out his erected member, as the dialing of the phone rung. "Fuck, pick up ma." His body relaxed as he-started  to pump himself.

As the call was about to be transferred to voicemail he heard a click. "Hello?" Her soft voice sounded.

"Wassup mama. Why you took so long?" He said through his bit lip.

"I was reading Kimora her book. I left my phone in the room."

"Mhm I miss you." He picked up the pace as he thought about the dirty things he wanted to do to Ariana, looking down at her picture.

"I miss you too papa. When are you coming home?"

"You want me to come home right now?"

"Yeah...You been out all day."

He groaned sliding over to the picture of her laying down, he knew he had to go home immediately after this.

"Kay?"

"Yeah baby I'm here. What you did today? Tell me about your day?" He said breathing heavily.

"I got my hair touched up. Then I was bored so I went shopping, I bought this cute YSL bag...I used your card by the way. I hope you don't mind." She spoke. Her voice did something to him, he wasn't sure if it made him more horny but as she spoke he felt like he was at the verge of his high.

"You know I don't care. If you want the whole store, you'll get it." He said looking down as he was relieving himself.

"I know. I just don't like using your money, but I also couldn't bare seeing two bands getting taken out my account."

"You good ma. I promise you..Fuck." He groaned. "Give me a second."

The call went silent as he felt himself twitch in his hand, letting his fluids hit inside the toilet. He quickly cleaned himself up, flushing the toilet, and washing his hands before picking up his phone.

"Ari?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay up for me. I'll be home in 15."

"I'll try. Be safe. I love you." She said before hanging up.

He cleared his throat before walking back into the room, seeing that most of their eyes were still glued to their phones. He looked over at Setty's phone seeing Ariana's picture on the screen.

"Why yall niggas still on her page?"

"I'm not gon lie? If that wasn't your baby moms-" Mhady started

"That's my wife. And if she wasn't my wife you still couldnt get next to her. Don't lose your life saying dumb shit."

"Chill. I'm just saying she look good." Mhady defended.

"I mean we all thought it, but nobody said it out loud." Setty said.

"You don't tell a nigga his girl look good? You good nigga?" Dougie budded in.

"I'm chillin." He shrugged. "My fault."

"I'm outta here though. I'll fuck with y'all tomorrow." He said before picking up his car keys and dapping them up. His car was parked out front, sliding into the car.

He could've hurt himself with the way he was driving , but he just wanted to be home and see his partner. The urge was real. He didn't even play any music, he drove in silence.

Parking behind her car, he hurried out and into her building. Pressing the elevator button repeatedly, he couldn't wait to be in her presence. Fidgeting with the keys, he finally got the door opened seeing all the lights were off. The clock on the wall read 2 in the morning. He didn't realize how long he took.

"Ari? Baby?" His deep voice echoed through the apartment. There was no response. He went into her bedroom, seeing her sound asleep. He knew she couldn't hang but he was in the mood.

"Ma? Wake up." He said, hovering over.

"Mhm?" She groaned as he pulled the covers off her. She was half naked, only wearing pink panties and a bralette. He smirked to himself, watching her suck her teeth and sit up in bed.

"Hi." He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Kay you didn't have to wake me up." She rubbed her sleepy face. She had just fell asleep, it hadn't even been a solid ten minutes.

"My fault. But you up now. Lemme see the bag you got." He said smacking her butt as she got out of bed, hurrying to her closet.

She pulled out a white vintage crossbody YSL bag. "Isn't it cute? This was the last color they had. It's like they wanted me to have it." She rambled. She continued to ramble on about the bag as he stared at her.

"Mhm." He pulled her on his lap. He rubbed her thighs slowly, watching her close up the bag and put it back in the shopping bag. She turned around, facing him, now straddling him.

"You ate?" She said, touching behind his ears, admiring him.

"You asking the wrong shit."

She could sense what type of timing he was on and laughed. He always horny, she didn't mind it but she wondered why. She slowly started to move around on him, exciting Kay. He had his hand firmly pressed on her ass. "You okay?" She asked him, feeling his erection under her.

"I'm good." He leaned in and captured her lips in his owns, securing her posture by pressing his hand against her back. With his free hand, he wrapped his hand around her neck, deepening the kiss. "I been waiting all day to touch you." He mumbled into the kiss. He was hungry, sucking her tongue like this was their first time.

"You wanna tell me about your day?" She said tugging on his shirt, and leaning back. He hovered over her as the two shared a few kisses, her hands roaming his body

He pulled her panties to the side, getting a glimpse of how wet and coated she was from her own fluids. "I finished my album." He mumbled as he pushed against her entrance. She quickly winced, crying out in pleasure. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he thrusted softly into her. Usually their sex was fast paced and hard but he was being gentle with her today which was driving her insane.

"Fuck Kay deeper!" She moaned, biting her lip in anticipation.

"And I think I wanna drop it next week." He said lowly, keeping a slow yet steady pace.

"That's good babe...Fuck!" She moaned out.

"It got like 3 features though, the shit fire."

"Mhm.." She said in satisfaction.

"And I think-"

"I don't give a fuck about the album, fuck me faster!" She cried out.

Kay chuckled, shaking his head as he slapped her thigh. He kissed in between her breast, licking it and pecking her lips before locking eyes with her.

"You so beautiful Ariana. You know that? I love everything about you." He said sliding into her, the sounds of their skins slapping together going off.

"Mhm." She closed her eyes, feeling her cheeks get warm. He picked up his pace and stroked hard into her, shaking her whole body. "I love your lips. Sexy ass lips." He groaned, grabbing her face and kissing her as he was sliding in and out of her. Her mouth made an O shape as he sloppily kissed her, pushing her head back.

"And we not even going to talk about your face. I wanna face fuck you." He growled at her, he was reaching his high but wanted to please her first.

"Your hips.." He said using his free hand to run his fingers through her hair. "Your ass. Your thighs. Your skin." He said keeping his gaze on her. "I'll be so fucked up if any nigga had you." He said letting his emotions get the best of him. He took the quick frustration he built up and took it out on her, using every last of his strength to slam him into her, hitting her cervix. His movements became rougher, his thrusts deeper. She yelled out, pleasure and in pain.

Her eyes opened fully, not being afraid to look at him. Her body shaking beneath his as he pounded into her. "I'm yours baby!" she gasped, her words coming out in little bursts. "Yours, all yours." She spilled out quickly.

His chest sweat dripped on her,  feeling her walls clench around him.

"Nut in me. I wanna feel all of you." She says catching him off guard. He had to think for a few second making sure he heard right.

"You sure mama?" He asked her. She nodded quickly, her walls tightening up around him some more shortly before his eyes closed, his fluids shooting up in her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 16
"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...
6.7K 184 11
In Which... Idk yall have to read to find out A Kay Flock Fan-fiction
41K 929 21
𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓. ➜ 𝐈...