The perfect girl | C. Madrigal

By -alzstorr

─ ❝You're such a strange girl. I want to be with you.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a really strange girl suddenly appears... More

-001.
-002.
-003.
-004.
-005.
-006.
-007.

-000.

56 3 1
By -alzstorr

❝ You're such a strange girl. I want to be with you.❞

──────────★──────────

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a really strange girl suddenly appears in town, no one knows her, no one knows where she came from. She doesn't really talk to anyone, however, a certain shapeshifter takes an interest in her. He doesn't know why but something about her just draws him to her.

──────────★──────────

Hi! Before i officially start this story, id like to clarify some things. This story is full of angst, therefore its gonna be full of depressive themes. Do not read if uncomfortable. Y/n aint gonna catch a break in this story.

Id also like to warn you about the topics that will be mentioned during this story: strong language, self harm, sexual harassment, abuse, smoking/drinking. I will put a warning in every chapter, Camilo and Y/n are both 15 in this story so any sexual scenes are NOT gonna be between Camilo and Y/n. Youve been warned!

Lastly, enjoy the story!!

──────────★──────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 726 11
Miles Morales has changed over the last couple years. With the death of his father, he has become cold, calloused, and apathetic... that is, unless...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.6K 66 4
~ I made this while c.ai was down. So i might forget abt it tbh. Ill try not to :3 - A/N ~ Y/N was raised in a strict, catholic private orphanage / A...