Horny Nights

Por AbcXyz996705

A book full of horny short stories. I write all types of sex stories. Do not read if you are not comfortable... Más

part II
part III

Horny Stories

279 0 0
Por AbcXyz996705

** Instructions***
F/F, Mommy Dom, slut for mommy, a little degrading, edging in public.

I woke up feeling alone and lonely, I miss my mommy's warmth near me. I pout missing her already. As if she knows I am missing her she came out of the bathroom wearing a bra and panties. My mouth watered seeing her looking so sexy and fresh. I was busy admiring her when she came near me and whispered in my ear to close my mouth if I don't her cock in my mouth. I blushed hearing her and close my thighs wanting some friction. She laughs seeing my reaction and I glare at her. I go to the shower ignoring her attempts to stop me. I take much needed shower and come back wearing a towel around me. I was getting ready and I felt a hand pushing at the door and I feel her mouth on me. She was kissing like never before. This kiss was very punishing and she pinched my nipple which made me moan. I was out of breath and she started kissing me on my neck. She bite my earlobe and tell me to behave if I don't want punishment. Me feeling brave told her I am not scared of her punishments. She smirks in my neck and asks me ohh really??? Feeling confident I say yes and she pushed two fingers in me making me scream and hold onto her. She grins at my reaction and asks me if I still feel brave enough. I was not able to answer her feeling the pleasure building in me. I screamed and held onto her hand and asked her to slow down but she pushed my hand and went in faster than before. When I was about to cum, she stopped her moment and took her fingers out. I whined wanting to cum but she whistles and licks her fingers which where in me. I was about to complain but she inserted a huge vibrator in my pussy without me knowing. She glares at me and tells me to call her mommy when we have sex. Feeling little I nodded and said yes mommy. She put the vibrator in a high setting and I moaned her name feeling the pressure building in me. But she stopped again making me frustrated. She pats my cheek and asks if I want to come??? And I said yes please mommy. She told me I have to earn it and I was desperate that I ask her what she wanted me to do.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.6K 4.9K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
8.1M 165K 47
Victoria Smith had always been a shy girl, as no one really cared about her. She felt like she had no one in the world (well, except for her cat). O...
1.9M 97.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...