The Demon Summoner | Persona...

By NessWasHere

Starts in Persona 3, will be going all the way to Persona 5. Set in a slight alternate dimension of Persona w... More

BEFORE WE BEGIN (Important)
PROLOGUE | PERSONA 3
KUZUNOHA | PERSONA 3 | PART 1
Vs. Doppelgänger | PERSONA 3 | PART 2
THE PARTY (As of June 08, Monday, 2009)
Entrance to the Whispering Woods & The First Choice | PERSONA 3 | PART 3
The Playful Fairy | PERSONA 3 | PART 5

THE RAGING DRAGON UNION | PERSONA 3 | PART 4

273 17 10
By NessWasHere

(How I imagine (Name) looks like. (Kasutora)

Though really, he can look however you want, as he is you. I won't lock this appearance in because that's just not fair to people tryna read inserts, but that's how I see them in my head, I'm totally curious to see if you have any specific face claims to your version of them.)

December 5th, 2007
Wednesday

The first time I ever broke a bone was when I was 13. Ironically, it was the same day I met them.

I can't help but feel a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. The air is thick with anticipation, and the faint smell of exhaust fumes mingles with the scent of rain on asphalt.

We're a band of misfits, rebels without a cause, roaming the streets of Tatsumi Port Island like modern-day samurai. But unlike the honorable warriors of old, we're destined for a different kind of glory – the kind that comes with a rap sheet as long as your arm.

I glance over at my brothers in arms, their faces illuminated by the neon glow of the city. Some are older, high-schoolers, hardened by years of run-ins with the law, while others are barely out of grade school like me. But we're all united by one thing – a hunger for chaos and a thirst for adventure.

Or, well, escape.

Tonight, we're on a mission. A rival gang has been encroaching on our turf, and it's time to send them a message they won't soon forget. I grip the handlebars of my bike tighter, feeling the engine thrumming beneath me like a living thing.

As we tear through the streets, laughter and shouts echoing in the night, I can't help but wonder what my parents would think if they knew what I was up to. Would they be proud of their  son, or would they hang their heads in shame?

They're not around, so I think we both know the answer to that question.

So who cares.

As we round a corner, I catch sight of some of the others, their figures outlined against the city skyline. There's Ryu, a wiry kid with a mean streak a mile wide. He's our resident brawler, always ready to throw down with anyone who crosses us. His fists are like hammers, and I've seen him lay out guys twice his size without breaking a sweat.

Next to him is Katsuro, a smooth talker with a silver tongue and a knack for getting us out of trouble with the cops. He's our strategist, the one who always seems to have a plan up his sleeve no matter how dire the situation. But don't let his slick exterior fool you – when push comes to shove, he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.

And then there's Reiko, the elder of our crew, but no less fierce than the rest of us. With years of experience under her belt, she's a force to be reckoned with on the streets. Her calculated moves and precise strikes make her a formidable opponent. She kicked me in the jaw once, and I think that awakened something within me, so I respect that.

With our engines roaring in unison, we tear through the winding streets of Tatsumi Port Island, our destination clear in our minds – the turf of the Thunder Alliance. They've been encroaching on our territory for too long, and tonight, we're not going to stand for it any longer.

As we approach their stronghold, a dilapidated warehouse on the outskirts of the city, the tension in the air crackles like electricity. We can feel the eyes of our enemies on us, watching and waiting for us to make a move.

But we're not ones to back down from a challenge. With a nod from Katsuro, we dismount our bikes and advance on foot, our footsteps echoing ominously in the empty streets.

As we reach the entrance to the warehouse, Ryu cracks his knuckles menacingly, a feral grin spreading across his face. Katsuro shoots us a look, his eyes glinting with determination.

"Stay sharp, everyone," he whispers, his voice low but filled with conviction. "We've come too far to let them scare us off now."

With a silent nod, we ready ourselves for what's to come. Tonight, we're not just fighting for territory – we're fighting for our pride, our honor, and everything we stand for as the Raging Dragon Union.

We step into the dimly lit interior of the warehouse.

Across from us, the leader of the Thunder Alliance, a burly man with a scar running down his cheek, stands flanked by his lieutenants, a motley crew of thugs and enforcers.

But we're not intimidated. Reiko steps forward, her gaze steely and unwavering as she meets the eyes of the rival gang leader.

"Enough games," she says, her voice cutting through the silence like a knife. "This ends here and now."

The rival leader grins, his voice dripping with malice. "You think you can take us on, little girl? You and your band of misfits are outnumbered, outgunned. This is our territory, and we'll be damned if we let you take it from us."

But Reiko doesn't flinch. With a signal from her, we fan out behind her, our weapons and fists at the ready. We may be outnumbered, but we're not about to let that stop us.

The rival leader laughs, a sound filled with scorn. "You're making a big mistake, Reiko. You and your little gang are nothing but troublemakers, and you're about to learn the hard way what happens when you mess with the Thunder Alliance."

But Reiko doesn't flinch. "Numbers aren't everything," she retorts, her voice calm but firm. "We may be fewer in number, but we're stronger than you could ever imagine."

The rival leader's grin widens, his eyes glinting with excitement. "I like your spirit, Reiko. But talk is cheap. If you think you're so strong, prove it."

Reiko's eyes narrow, and then she turns to me. "(Name)-kun, show them what we're made of."

I swallow hard, but I nod, stepping up beside Reiko, my heart pounding in my chest.

The rival leader chuckles, cracking his knuckles menacingly. "Let's settle this the old-fashioned way – mano a mano. You against me. Winner takes all."

I meet his gaze, my own eyes burning with determination. "You're on," I say, my voice steady despite the nerves coursing through me.

"Hold up, Reiko," Ryu interjected, his voice cutting through the silence. "Why's the kid gotta take on this big lug? I've got three years on him; I should be the one stepping up."

Reiko regarded Ryu with a steady gaze before shaking her head. "No, Ryu," she said firmly. "This isn't about who's older or stronger. It's about strategy. (Name) here might be younger, but he's got a good tactical mind. He won't lose to some third-year high-school thug."

Ryu's jaw tightened, but he reluctantly stepped back, knowing that Reiko's decision was final. "Fine," he muttered under his breath, shooting a fierce look at the rival leader. "But you better not mess this up, kid."

As the rival leader lunged forward with a powerful right hook, I barely managed to sidestep in the nick of time. His fist sliced through the air, missing me by mere inches, but the force of the blow sent a gust of wind ruffling my hair. Adrenaline surged through my veins as I sprang back into a defensive stance.

The warehouse echoed with the cheers and jeers of both sides, each urging their respective champion on. 

But amidst the noise, I focused solely on my opponent, my eyes locked on his every move. He was big, no doubt about it, but I could see the flaws in his technique – the slight hesitation before he struck, the telltale twitch in his muscles. He was strong, but he was predictable.

With a calculated step forward, I feigned a jab to his left side, testing his reflexes. He took the bait, shifting his weight to counter the perceived threat. Seizing the opportunity, I ducked under his guard and delivered a swift uppercut to his midsection, the impact reverberating through my fist.

The rival leader grunted in pain, staggering back a step, but he recovered quickly, his expression hardening into a mask of determination. He came at me with renewed ferocity, his fists a blur as he unleashed a flurry of blows.

But I was ready for him. With each strike, I danced out of reach, my movements fluid and precise. I could see the frustration building in his eyes, the realization dawning that I wasn't going to be an easy opponent to beat.

With a roar, he launched a barrage of blows in my direction, each strike coming faster and harder than the last. I barely managed to dodge and block, feeling the impact of his punches reverberating through my body.

"H-he's strong..!" I muttered under my breath.

A sharp jab grazed my cheek, drawing blood, and I stumbled back, my vision swimming. Gritting my teeth, I fought through the haze, my instincts kicking into overdrive as I focused on defending myself.

But the rival leader was relentless, his attacks coming from all angles. A powerful uppercut caught me off guard, sending me reeling backwards. My back slammed against the cold concrete wall, knocking the wind out of me.

For a moment, the world spun around me, the sounds of battle fading into the background. But then, with a surge of adrenaline, I pushed myself off the wall, refusing to stay down.

The rival leader smirked, his confidence growing with each passing moment. "Is that all you've got, kid?" he taunted, his voice dripping with contempt.

I clenched my fists, my resolve hardening. No, this wasn't over yet.

Ignoring the throbbing pain in my side, I focused on his movements, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

And then, it came. A split-second opening, a slight hesitation in his stance. With lightning-fast reflexes, I seized the opportunity, springing forward with a powerful kick aimed straight at his midsection.

The impact landed squarely, driving the air from his lungs with a grunt of pain. His eyes widened in surprise as he staggered backwards, momentarily off balance.

I didn't waste a second. Seizing the advantage, I pressed forward with a relentless barrage of strikes, each blow fueled by determination and adrenaline. My fists and feet moved like lightning, finding their mark with precision and force.

The tide of the battle had turned, and I could feel the momentum shifting in my favor. But I knew better than to let my guard down. With every strike, I remained vigilant, ready to defend myself against any counterattack.

The warehouse echoed with the sounds of our struggle, the clash of our bodies reverberating off the walls. But amidst the chaos, I remained focused, my eyes locked on my opponent as I fought with everything I had.

The rival leader regained his footing, his face contorted with fury, he launched a ferocious counterattack. Despite my best efforts to defend myself, a powerful blow slipped through my guard, striking me hard in the side.

Pain exploded through my body, and I stumbled back, feeling warmth trickling down my side. With a grimace, I wiped a hand across my cheek, realizing I was bleeding.

Concern flashed across Katsuro's face as he rushed to my side. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

I clenched my teeth against the pain, forcing a reassuring smile. "It's nothing," I replied through gritted teeth, unwilling to show any sign of weakness.

Ryu nodded in approval. "Tough as nails, that's for sure," he remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice. "Keep at it, kid. You've got this."

Feeling the warmth of blood trickling down my cheek and the sting of pain coursing through my side, I refused to let it deter me. Ignoring the ache, I tightened my fists and focused on the rival leader, who was now looming before me, a menacing figure with a fierce glint in his eyes.

With a deep breath, I pushed aside the discomfort and launched myself back into the fray.

Ducking under a wild swing, I delivered a swift punch to his ribs, feeling the satisfying impact reverberate through my arm. He grunted in pain, but retaliated with a swift jab that I narrowly dodged.

"Is that all you've got, punk?" one of them shouted, his voice dripping with contempt. "You're no match for our leader!"

Another chimed in, mocking laughter ringing through the air. "Yeah, you're just a kid! What are you even doing here?"

"Give it up, kid! You're outmatched!" one of them shouted, his voice echoing with arrogance.

I could feel anger bubbling up inside me, threatening to overwhelm my resolve. But I pushed it aside, channeling it into my fighting spirit. I refused to let their words break me, refused to give them the satisfaction of seeing me falter.

I caught sight of one of the Thunder Alliance members, a burly brute with a menacing grin plastered across his face. He was built like a linebacker, his muscles bulging beneath a worn leather jacket, with blue spiked hair in a mohawk, and in his hands, he wielded a baseball bat with deadly intent.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched him circle around Reiko, his eyes gleaming with malice. With a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I realized his intentions – he meant to use that bat on her.

Without a second thought, I lunged forward, throwing myself between Reiko and the looming threat. With a roar, I raised my arms to block the impending strike, steeling myself for the impact.

Why did I do that? 

I'm not some white knight.

The sound of wood meeting bone echoed through the warehouse as the bat connected with my forearm, sending shockwaves of pain shooting through my body. I gritted my teeth against the agony, refusing to give in to the overwhelming sensation.

But despite my efforts, I felt the sickening crunch of bone giving way beneath the force of the blow. White-hot pain seared through my arm, and I cried out in anguish, my vision swimming with waves of dizziness.

Through the haze, I could hear Reiko's voice, sharp with concern. "(Name)! Are you okay?"

I forced myself to nod, gritting my teeth against the pain as I struggled to remain standing. The fight raged on around us, but in that moment, all I could focus on was the searing agony radiating from my broken arm. 

Ryu sprang into action. With a fierce roar, he charged at the Thunder Alliance member wielding the baseball bat, his fists flying like a whirlwind of fury.

With a swift, well-aimed strike, Ryu's fist connected with the side of the assailant's head, sending him crashing to the ground in a heap. The baseball bat clattered to the ground beside him, forgotten in the chaos of the fight.

Breathing heavily, Ryu turned to me, concern etched on his face as he took in my injured arm. "You okay, kid?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine worry.

I nodded weakly, offering him a grateful smile despite the pain radiating through my body. "Yeah, thanks to you," I managed to reply, my voice strained.

Ryu grinned, a glimmer of pride in his eyes. "No problem, kid. Just doing my part."

With a steely glare at the fallen Thunder Alliance member and a determined set to her jaw, Reiko's voice cut through the chaos of the warehouse.

"We'll avenge him!" she declared, her words ringing with conviction. "No one touches one of our own and gets away with it!"

Her command ignited a fire within us all. With a collective roar, the members of the Raging Dragon Union surged forward, rallying around their injured comrade and their leader's call for justice.

Without hesitation, they launched ourselves into the fray, fists flying and adrenaline pumping as they fought with all the ferocity and determination we could muster. Every blow landed with purpose.

As the battle raged on, it became increasingly clear that victory would not come easily. Despite our best efforts, the leader of the Thunder Alliance remained standing, his resilience matched only by his determination to crush us beneath his heel.

Beside me, Reiko and the others fought valiantly, their breaths coming in ragged gasps as they struggled to hold their own against the onslaught of attacks.

Meanwhile, I knelt on the ground, nursing my broken arm, my breaths coming in short, shallow gasps. Every movement sent waves of pain shooting through my body, but I refused to let it show. With gritted teeth and a steely determination, I forced myself to remain focused on the battle raging around me, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice despite my injury.

Reiko's brows furrowed with concern. Despite our valiant efforts, it was becoming apparent that the Thunder Alliance held the upper hand. Their numbers were overwhelming, and their leader's strength was formidable.

Breathing heavily, Reiko glanced around. With a heavy heart, she shook her head, her voice tinged with frustration.

"I don't like this," she admitted, her tone resolute. "We can't just give up, not now."

Her words struck a chord with all of us. Despite the exhaustion weighing us down and the odds stacked against us, the idea of surrendering simply wasn't an option. We had come too far and fought too hard to back down now.

With a determined gleam in her eye, Reiko turned to face the Thunder Alliance, her jaw set with steely resolve.

"We may be outnumbered, but we are not outmatched," she declared, her voice ringing with conviction. "We are the Raging Dragon Union, and we will fight until the very end!"

Reiko and the leader of the Thunder Alliance locked eyes, their gazes filled with determination and resolve. Without a word, they launched themselves at each other.

The leader of the Thunder Alliance staggered back under the force of Reiko's blows, his expression one of surprise and frustration. But he quickly regained his footing, his eyes narrowing as he prepared to retaliate.

With a swift movement, he blocked Reiko's next attack, deflecting her powerful tornado kick with a well-timed counter to her gut.

Reiko landed gracefully, her gaze never leaving her opponent as she prepared to launch into her next attack.

Despite her best efforts, the leader of the Thunder Alliance seemed unfazed, his defenses holding strong against her onslaught.

With a frustrated grunt, Reiko stepped back, her chest heaving with exertion as she assessed her opponent. "You don't even look scathed," she remarked, her voice tinged with a mixture of admiration and frustration.

The leader of the Thunder Alliance flashed a cocky grin, his eyes gleaming with confidence. "I've faced tougher opponents than you," he replied, his voice dripping with arrogance. "You'll have to do better than that if you want to best me."

A commanding voice suddenly cut through the chaos, causing both sides to pause in surprise.

"Okay, that's enough."

All eyes turned towards the entrance of the warehouse, where two unexpected figures stood silhouetted against the dim light. Among them was a high-schooler, a first-year student with a bandage adorning his nose.

Reiko and the leader of the Thunder Alliance exchanged wary glances, unsure of what to make of this unexpected interruption. But as the first-year student stepped further into the warehouse, his presence exuded a sense of calm authority that demanded attention.

With a nod of agreement, the student the first year came with, stepped back, allowing him to take the lead.

"The fight's over," he declared firmly, his words cutting through the tension in the warehouse. "There's been enough violence for one night."

His eyes then singled out the leader of the Thunder Alliance, fixing him with a piercing gaze. "You guys should be ashamed," Akihiko continued, his voice tinged with disappointment. "Resorting to weapons in a fight. A real fighter only uses their fists."

His expression darkened at the first year's words, his gaze narrowing with contempt. "You think you can come in here and tell me what to do, punk?" he sneered, his voice dripping with disdain. "You want to get your ass kicked too?"

The first year's expression remained stoic as  his contemptuous words washed over him. With a calm demeanor, he met the leader sneer with a steady gaze.

"I'm not worried," he replied evenly, his voice carrying a note of quiet confidence. "I've faced tougher opponents than you, Saburo."

The leader's sneer deepened, his expression darkening with anger at his bold assertion. "You're asking for it, kid," he growled, his voice laced with menace.

He charged toward the first year with a primal fury, his fists clenched and his eyes blazing with malice.

With lightning-fast reflexes, he sidestepped Saburo's wild swing, smoothly dodging the attack. In one fluid motion, he unleashed a devastating counterpunch, his fist connecting with pinpoint accuracy to his jaw.

The impact was like a thunderclap, a resounding crack that echoed through the warehouse. Saburo's eyes widened in shock as he stumbled backwards, the force of the blow sending him crashing to the ground in a dazed heap.

For a moment, there was stunned silence in the warehouse as everyone processed what had just happened.

The first year stood tall and proud, his fists still raised in a boxer's stance, his gaze steady and unwavering.

Slowly, the reality of the situation sank in. The leader of the Thunder Alliance, the imposing figure who had instilled fear in so many, had been taken down in a single, decisive blow.

The warehouse erupted into a cacophony of murmurs and whispers as the onlookers struggled to come to terms with what they had witnessed.

And the Thunder Alliance's members, slowly backed up, in fear.

As the stunned silence lingered in the warehouse, Ryu stepped forward, his eyes wide with astonishment and curiosity.

"Just who are you?" he asked, his voice tinged with awe and respect.

He regarded him with a small smile, his boxer's stance relaxing as he spoke. "The name's Akihiko Sanada," he replied, his tone humble but confident.

Ryu's expression softened, a hint of admiration in his eyes. "You sure made one hell of an entrance," he remarked, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Akihiko chuckled, a glint of amusement in his gaze. "I guess you could say I have a flair for the dramatic," he admitted, his voice laced with amusement.

I felt the searing pain in my broken arm intensify. Akihiko approached me, concern etched on his face as he assessed my injury.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, his voice a mix of gentleness and authority.

I mustered a weak nod, trying to downplay the pain coursing through my body. "Yeah, just a little banged up," I replied, attempting to brush off the severity of my condition.

But Akihiko saw through my facade. With a knowing glance, he gestured toward the exit of the warehouse. "Come on, let's get you to the hospital," he insisted, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Grateful for his offer of help, I accepted his outstretched hand, allowing him to support me as we made our way out of the chaotic scene. The night air was cool against my skin as we stepped into the darkness, leaving the turmoil behind us.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay," he said, his voice filled with quiet confidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 4 15
Meet Y/n Valentine, a boy, who after tragic events, has to move away from his home town. After leaving, he ends up at Iwatodai station, a place tha...
1.1K 28 9
Ever since Sunny told what happened about Mari's death, he thought that he could move on after all of his struggles years ago. When he moved to the c...
15.7K 259 20
The Great Seal- the seal that divides Erebus and Nyx from Humanity. It was meant to keep the chaotic deity from escaping and bringing the 'Fall'. The...
352 1 24
**This story contains heavy spoilers for Persona 3 and The Good Place** - - - - "You, Minako Arisato, are dead" "Oh, neat!" - - - - A lot of people w...