Mary christmass 👩‍🦲

By M7aws_her3

You are greeted by you first every boyfriend after your boyfriend brakes up with you what will you do?? More

EARILY CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Not the best feeling

To my divorced wife

11 1 21
By M7aws_her3

"Why are you here? Are you following me creep." She looked him up and down disgustingly. "Aww don't be like that." He said pulling her by the waist towards him. "Did you get my little love note?" She nodded her head moving away from his grasp and moved into the crowd. "So are you down for coffee?" He follows her into the crowd not letting her go yet. "that's where am going."

Time skip

She moans loudly as he pounds her against the bathroom stall. The claps and moans got louder but then the stall doors opens and it was the girl he cheated on her with

THIS SEXY MOMMY

Y/n got feral and put her clothes on and stormed out the bathroom she was like that for the res of the day she was soo embarrassed.

.

K done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
182K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...