That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH-23
CH-24

CH 22

61 5 0
By G_selene_487

Update

Enjoy while ignoring the mistakes and follow me on Instagram @an_ankuma.7

[Fanart alert ⚠️ must watch,] I come up with a fanart in the end.

Don't miss it and leave a like if it deserves. Let me know If I should do more.

Thanks a lot to these two babies who's been supporting me since the very start. It means a lot. 💖😭
skyajsits_taekookie7

Third Person POV

Loud and desperate screams can be heard from Jeon mansion's basement a sharp female shout, none our than Baek Hyuna's.

As per orders Jungkook given seconds ago making his comrades to act as fast as possible, Jungkook left with Yoongi immediately after he instructed clearly.

'Baek Hyuna has to become dead body'

After few steps when the screaming and shouting fall distant and barely heardable, they stop in the middle of the main hall.

Jungkook exhales a long sigh, massaging his temples.

"After this everything will be fine for him...he can able to breathe peacefully, I can't wait anymore just want to make everything right for him, want to fight for him...his demons, his misfortune." The raven hair was mumbling to himself, as if reminding himself the only life goal of his.

"Take it easy kook, and I am with you, I trust you...whatever you'll do will turn out great." Yoongi states, squeezing the stiffness away from his tensed shoulders.

"Thanks hyung."

Yoongi chuckles.

"Fuck it...anyways why do you think Baek Hyuna's dead body will trigger Bogum?" He can't help but asking, like if Jungkook was capable of killing her from the very start then why didn't he do so but bothered kidnapping, why didn't he finished this in Bogum's hideout?

Why must bring her in his territory?

Afterall the plan was always fixed, that Hyuna have to disappear for the world.

"As his words hyung, he wants her position, her everything but her....and according to her will, she can only inherit it if she gets married but it still belongs to her father." Jungkook said.

"And how this benefit us...? Our main purpose is to trap him." Yoongi frowns.

"There is a condition in her will...if something does happens to Hyuna, her parents can choose whom they want to give the whole empire but technically there's no one but Bogum for them.....he will do everything to take this opportunity and will fall to every extent." Jungkook completes the dialogue with lot's of smugness dripping from his face.

"We are just preying him."

"You slay bastard." Yoongi said smirking along.

"Promises promises...anyways." Jungkook moves his eyebrow.

He looks down on his expensive watch, so it's been 'three and half an hour' since he left the orphanage. He spat a curse internally as he's already late because of the long ass interrogation.

"I don't have time hyung hav'ta go back to orphanage...have to swipe a huge mess this time." He gets up fixing his shirt, straightening the wrinkles.

"As in? What happened kook?" Yoongi questioned.

"Taehyung found about Noorae and I don't think there's more I have to explain, just shit happened...I don't even know why he was there in first place...?" Jungkook sighed fixing his man bun, untied then tieing again as his long and silky bangs were bothering his vision.

Since Jungkook got to knew how much Taehyung likes to tangle his pretty fingers through his hair no way in the holy hell he'll cut them short, just a bit trimming if necessary.

"He belongs there too Jungkook, sooner or later he had to be finding everything related to you and your past with him...as for Noorae, that kid already went through shit so she's out of the topic, you both should never hurt her." Yoongi adviced him.

He's right though what's her fault in there issue.

"Never in my dreams hyung...I can never repay that child, what she matters to me....my gaurdian her kindness saved me back then...and I don't care what anyone says I am her father and she is my daughter." Jungkook roared possesively making Yoongi smile proudly.

"Go make everything right."

That's it he left the mansion but this time, different attire with different vehicle, hiding his identity behind that matte black helmet as he kicks the starter of his heavy tired bike 'Harley Davidson nightster', pitch black in color by the way.

Ofcourse he has to change apperance everytime he's getting out from the mansion, has to be careful and alert with sharp instincts. He's a fucking syndicate leader, though they are still properly hidden behind the tags of particular loan sharks, so what....a lion(king) has to be alert for every attack with defence, equally.

Not to mention the underworld, after everything happened in the meet-up with all the syndicates, his business has reached the highest value well, that's pure powder shit which he sells but who cares, world knows it's dangerous but they still consume it so who are they to even say no when customers are literally stuffing money for it.

He's not God, not righteous.

A simple businessman doing his business which is trading, never judging and messing if not necessary, so what if his personality sucks? he doesn't give a fuck about how people thinks. Yes he is wicked and selfish man with extra possessive self towards his personal matters, like cherry on top.

That's the only rule of his dark world.

Reminded from possession, he's on his way to make things right with his and Taehyung's relationship, sure they are not close or even together but atleast he do exist for Taehyung. Atleast for now.

Jungkook is thankful for it.

He's trying to make himself more than just some existing shit in Taehyung's life, however Jeon Jungkook was so unaware what storm is waiting for him in the blossom orphanage.

He parks his Harley Davidson inside the parking, removing the helmet away he brushes his bangs behind his ears and runs his big hands through his scalp, streching his bun to make it tighter.

He enters the building and kept walking till he saw staff members literally waiting for him, standing on the main building's entrance with flower bouquets in their grips, except for kids.

"You finally able to made it sir."

They greeted him with smile on their faces, the proof of how eagerly they all were looking forward to meet the ravenette.

"Please call me Jungkook you're making me feel like I'm already hitting my old age...and thankyou for waiting I must say sorry for being late." He smiled back taking the scented flowers showing gratitude.

But his eyes were searching for that particular hazel ones.

"Not at all, you gave us and our children a new life we can never repay you're kindness, though our kids prepared this small party for thanking you." Jungkook shifts back his focus on the care taker, guess he didn't came to welcome him.

"We are all a big family now...and thankyou for organising this whole thing I'm really grateful." He grins, not sure how to show the gratitude properly as his lack of connection with innocent and simple people like them, his world is just about surviving and killing in return.

He's just a businessman of a disguise.

"Please..." They all separates the way and gesture Jungkook to enter inside.

And the moment they gets aside a small but excited cannon ball was just waiting, to just fly towards raventte but guess wrong aim, that devil smashed her head on his crotch area.

"OW!! shi-." As habit Jungkook was about to let out a profanity but instead just groaned, with rest of the people gasping at the scene. To be honest some were stopping to blast with laughter.

He tried to steady himself as feeling like crying with pain, but as soon as he looks at the cause of it adorably showing her cheeky smile to him some kind of magic threw his discomfort away.

"Baby you sure want to kill your father by judging where you just tackled me." What acting.

"Appa oktey?." She genuinely was looking concern, kids are extra expressive with their big shiny eyes, just sometimes.

"Sure baby I am but have mercy and attack anywhere else you want just not here...hahaha...ouch." Jungkook grumbles, still trying to adjust the throb.

Noorae gasps and smack her forehead with hand.

"Oh my goodness I totally forgot.....appa tae is-

"Heyyy!!!"

Noorae was wondering why she always got cut by adults, especially this old Hani.

She kicks him lightly that even Hani can't feel anything, sure her head is more hard than other body parts considering she almost crumbled her father's nuts.

"You little devil, just how skillfully you managed to hide the fact that you used to be in my care during your childhood." Hani was loud. Like so loud, trying to ruffle Jungkook's hair but damn the man is just so tall like a tower, Haneul was looking so small and cute infront of him.

"Haneul sii....just what, are you talking about." His confused ass can't help but wonder which made Hani more dramatic.

"You sly dog...just because you earned money and became owner of this orphanage doesn't change the fact that you are still a kid for me." There he goes acting protective and parental, he hits Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook looks at him confusingly, trying to get his words.

"Look at you Jungkook...you grew such majesticly, rich and handsome...I can't believe you were this little, always sulking and throwing tantrums, but not with Taehyung huh?" That's it, the moment Taehyung's name slip that tongue he immediately was undertaken every word and meaning.

So, they know now.

Not as some random kid who used to stay here then he suddenly left, but as the kid everyone knows thanks to Taehyung's excited ass.

"What with this face you think we'll never found you're that troublemaker who used to pick fight just because you got bored and all...but not with Taehyung huh." Hani was didn't noticed what tsunami just hitted inside Jungkook making him wobble his ferm steps.

He, didn't expected the truth to get out this soon.

And the fucked up part is he was not the one who told Taehyung. He wanted to be the one but guess fate wanted something else.

"...w-where's he? Where's Taehyung...?" He can't help but stutter, showing a little vulnerability which was not unseen by Hani, who frowns.

"Silly appa!! That's what I wanted to say, tae is sick." Noorae captures their focus on herself.

Jungkook became more concerned. He kneels down infront of Noorae as she continues.

"I was just showing him my art collage of your photos but then he fainted." As she completes the sentence her voice came out so low, feeling guilty for some reason.

"It's fine baby...tae is so strong he'll be alright...mm." Hani said, stroking her head gently.

"I want to see him where's he?" The raven-hair gets up trying his best not to blast in front of them, especially Noorae.

"He said he wants to sleep some more then he'll be joining us." Hani utters.

But Jungkook didn't listen a shit and already took his first step to find Taehyung, he's dying to see him or he'll go insane.

"I won't bother him-

But Hani stopped him, looking equally worried as him.

"I am understanding your concern Jungkook, the fact that you hide this from someone like me it's not that big of a deal but Taehyung....he needs time to digest it." Hani was so right that even Jungkook can't deny it, the way this truth got in light was so wrong. It's so hard for Taehyung as not to mention how he fainted with shock and tiredness.

"But I-"

"Please, you should respect it." Hani conveys the plead through his eyes.

"I-

He senses a small tug on his jacket so he looks down and found noorae clutching onto it, he kneels down to her level finding sorrow and tears in her eyes.

"Appa....Noorae is sorry, I gave tae hard time when you told me not to that's why he is sick." She muttered like a whimpering pup.

"Shh... it's not your fault Noor-ah, appa will make everything right mmm." He sang softly trying to hide her in his calming warmth.

Noorae sniffles lightly hugging her father back.

"My brave champ."

He looks at her breaking the hug as she did the same.

"Did my baby prepared gifts for appa...?"

Jungkook asked distracting her which seems to working out as how vigorously she nods.

"Then let's go, yeah pup."

That's it, he passes a smile to Hani which he smiles back, Noorae leads her father's way inside, when they enter the kids starts squealing, now now....not for some ravenette but because he's here that means food is open, finally.

And that's what happened all of them enjoyed the day, with some performances the kids prepared for him, meaningful gifts and delicious food.

Noorae never left her father's side, guess she does missed him while he was not around, she was so tired that the moment she finishes her meal and Jungkook took her in his arms, the poor kid fell asleep in her father's protection.

But for Jungkook.

He was restless, frustrated. The moment he got inside till now nothing can seem to calming him down, he wants to see him. His safe place.

His Taehyung.

He kept asking Hani to check Taehyung or if he can? Hani did for once but only came empty handed as Taehyung never opened the door for anyone, even sent Hani away.

Jungkook was almost dying to break the fucking door and fill him in his longing arms, tell him all the things inside his heart. His eyes never left that door Taehyung closed himself into.

Just waiting for an opportunity.

Because he can't do anything except waiting patiently, not when everyone is enjoying the evening and smiling so heartily. It would be rude to disrespect these lovely people.

"Mmm...papa."

He looks down to the tiny call finding Noorae looking back at him with half lidded eyes, though she was squirming uncomfortably but refused to leave Jungkook's jacket, clutching onto it as if her life depends on it.

"Sleep more pup...I know you're tired." He said rocking her, carefully.

"....papa.......tae...?" She yawns in small.

"He's fine baby...sleep now mmm~" he said, chuckling sadly, even she got the worry Jungkook have for Taehyung. With some more rocking and humming Noorae was returned in her dreamland.

Jungkook sighed, longing for Taehyung and fixing his eyes on the door.

Little by little the caretakers starts sending the kids back to their respective room as now it's around 9 in the night.

"Let me take Noorae, she almost did everything today and even forgot to give you the bouquet she made with paper flowers." Hani said as he carefully takes Noorae in his embrace, caressing her back when she squirms.

"I want to see them..." Jungkook wishes to Hani who smiles.

"It's inside the room.....Taehyung's room."

Okay, Holy mother of God the way Jungkook sprung up from his chair, with piles of hope in his eyes.

As if he's asking Hani, can I-?

"Go."

That's it, in just two seconds he finds himself standing infront of Taehyung's room.

Can't blame the poor guy, he was waiting for it.

Taking a deep breath he exhales calmly and raises his hand to knock the door.

Knock Knock.....

"Taehyung...?"

No response.

Knock Knock.....

"....please let me in...?"

Again no response.

He sighed. Looking down as failure. So he don't want to see me.

"....hyung please."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes."

He heard a distant reply, with clicking sound of door lock opening.
________________________

To be continued ~

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
118K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
226K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...