Wreck it Captain & Fixer is a...

By JH_Studios

Fix-It-Siblings is a well known arcade game in Litwak's Family Fun Center Arcade. It's roughly thirty years o... More

Part 1: Bad guy Introduction
Part 2: Disaster 30th
Part 3: Get a medal is a hero's violent-scary duty
Part 4: Ralph's gone Turbo?!?
Part 5: Fixer meets Hero
Part 6: S-U-G-A-R Jump into your car cause it's Sugar Rush
Part 8: Interrogation turned to alliance
Part 9: Group fun
Part 10: Cop chase brings people closer
Part 11: Tragedy
Part 12: Truth fixes cracks
Part 13: Sugar Rush race
Part 14: Embrace who you are
Part 15: Wreck it Captain & Fixer is a Sugary Rush

Part 7: Unlikely trio and chaos

680 21 1
By JH_Studios

Back at Game Central Station, the Fix-it siblings along with Calhoun and one of his soldiers, Kohut, were looking for where Ralph's escape pod went. Thankfully Surge protector saw everything and helped them out.

"Yeah, he banged around in here like some kind of hot shot, then he went barreling down into that sweet little game like a crazy pot," Surge protector explained as he took them to the entrance of Sugar Rush before walking away to do his job.

"Sugar Rush," Calhoun read as they stood at the door. "Cy-Bugs would chew up that game faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roosters."

Hearing the word Cy-Bug confused the siblings as Calhoun walked up to the entrance.

"What was that, now," Felix asked.

His question stopped Calhoun and he turned to face the siblings.

"What are you, thick? There was a Cy-Bug on that shuttle," Calhoun stated.

Though the siblings didn't know what that was. But his tone made it clear this was serious and their bodies straightened as they looked up at him.

"Do you two even know what a Cy-Bug is," Calhoun asked.

"We can't say we do, sir. No," y/n answered.

"Cy-Bugs are like a virus. They don't know they're in a game. All they know is eat, kill, multiply. Without a beacon to stop them, they'll consume Sugar Rush," Calhoun explained. "But do you think they'll stop there?"

"Yes," Felix answered rather confidently.

"No," y/n answered, a bit worried since she was hoping she's wrong as viruses aren't good.

"Exactly Pipsqueak. Viruses do not spot," Calhoun stated in a serious tone. "Once those Cy-Bugs finish off Sugar Rush, they'll invade every other game until this arcade is nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams.

They get nervous since that isn't the answer they were hoping for. That whole thing sounds scary. Y/n gets visibly nervous and Felix puts his hand on her shoulder trying to comfort his sister as he was also nervous about that information. Calhoun noticed their attitudes but didn't have time for comforting as the clock was ticking.

"Kohut! My cruiser," Calhoun ordered.

Kohut tossed Calhoun the backpack he had that was a flying board in disguise. Felix ducted his head as y/n watched Calhoun walk away.

"Jeepers. Is he always this intense," Felix asked Kohut.

"It's not his fault. He's programmed with the most tragic back-story ever," Kohut informed. "The one day he didn't do a perimeter check...His wedding day."

Turns out on his wedding day, a Cy-Bug broke into the venue and ate Calhoun's fiancé. This ended with him killing the Cy-Bug along with his fiancé since Cy-Bugs are what they eat.

"Poor guy," y/n said, feeling bad for him. "Felix?"

Felix looks at his sister and they share a nod. They go through the entrance to catch up to Calhoun as Kohut goes back to Hero's Duty. Calhoun threw the backpack and it turned into a flying board. Calhoun was about to get on but heard something behind him. He glances behind him to see the Fix-It siblings.

"Wait, sir! we're coming with you," Felix stated.

"Like fun you two are, short stack. If you die outside your game, you don't regenerate," Calhoun reminded them as he checked his gun.

"Well that also applies to you too, sir. So it wouldn't hurt to have some back up on this mission," y/n stated.

"And it is our job to fix what Ralph wrecks. And we cannot ask you to risk your life cleaning up his mess," Felix stated.

Calhoun turns his head to look at them to see that they were big serious.

"No flex on this one, sir. We are coming with you on this and that is it," y/n stated with her arms crossed, trying to put her foot down.

Calhoun light scoffed as this was both amusing and annoying. But seeing neither sibling was gonna take no for an answer, he had no choice. He boarded the cruiser and let out a tired breath. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the empty space behind him. The siblings were relieved that they got through to him and they could help since they weren't sure it was gonna work.

They hop on the cruiser and Calhoun heads into the cord tunnel. Due to the fast swaying of the cruiser and having no prior experience on something like it, the siblings started to panic as they were swaying a bit. Y/n subconsciously grabs Calhoun's leg trying to stay on the board. She didn't even really notice she did it as she was just worried about staying on the dang board. But Calhoun noticed her though didn't say anything since it was clear that she along with her brother had never been on something like the cruiser before. So there was no harm in her grabbing his leg since she had to stay on this bumpy ride. And while y/n had Calhoun's leg to stabilize her, Felix was struggling to get his balance but was managing, barely.

Meanwhile at Sugar Rush, the racers currently finished the race they were doing. They lined their karts in their respective spots at the starting line. In the crowd were the candy citizens which each racer had their own fan section with citizens matching their candy design.

A girl with tan skin, rosy cheeks, glossy pink lips, and short platinum lightly blonde hair in a bob-cut with low front bangs covering her dark brown eyebrows. She has a small rosy jellybean-like nose. Her deep periwinkle eyes are large and animesque. She has dark thick upper and lower lashes that are varnished in mascara. She is almost always seen sucking on a strawberry lollipop.

This was Taffyta Muttonfudge. She drives a pink, hard candy kart called "Pink Lightning", and her racing theme seems to be strawberry hard candy. She wears a frosted magenta strawberry-themed cap or helmet on her head that doubles as a visor when she's racing. Underneath her hot pink racing jacket, she wears a lighter frosted pink dress and white-and-pink-striped leggings with matching sneakers. She tops her outfit off with white racing gloves.

She parks her kart next to a kart that was a (f/c) shade with different color dots around it. She gets out of her kart and looks at the candy-fans. She waves at them before going over to the other racers as the crowd continued to cheer. The other racers give her way so she can get in the front with her two friends. Candlehead and Rancis Fluggerbutter. Though when she got up front, she saw (Name) standing next to Candalehead.

"Well look who's here," Taffyta said. "Hi, (Name)."

"Hi Taffyta," (Name) said, softly, trying to ignore her.

"So you finally made the right discussion to ditch that Glitch and hang with some real pros," Taffyta said.

Her comment made all the other racers laugh and snicker. This made (Name) upset since she wasn't a fan of people bullying her friend. Especially when he didn't even do anything wrong.

"He's not a Glitch Taffyta. He just has pixlexia. And stop bullying him. He hasn't done anything to you," (Name) stated.

"Citizens of Sugar rush..."

Taffyta rolled her eyes as the King's right hand man, or right hand candy, Sour Bill started to talk into the microphone.

"...All hail our rightful ruler, King Candy."

Behind some shiny red curtains, a diminutive, elderly, half-bald man with a cartoonish design. He has gray hair styled into side-burns, thick, darker gray eyebrows, fair skin, brown eyes, rosy pink cheeks, slightly purple eyelids, and a cartoonishly large, bulbous nose.

This was King Candy. He wears a purple tailcoat with a white dress shirt and vest, covered in glitter. He also wears a matching white lace collar and cuffs, and there are two golden buttons on the back of the tailcoat. A notable feature is his large, red bow-tie, which resembles a candy wrapper. He also wears poofy golden-and-caramel striped pants and purple slippers with red gumdrops at the tips that jingle whenever he moves frantically. The king's other notable feature is his tiny, golden crown that is usually slanted atop his large head. During the races, the king dons a racing outfit that consists of his prominent outfit, but with the addition of brown gloves, a large, golden helmet, which also has his tiny crown on top, and brown racing goggles with red lenses. He also owns a miniature, red-and-white striped cane tipped with velvet wrapping, resembling a candy-cane.

"Hello, my royal subjects," King Candy greeted energetic and cocky. "Ha-ha! Have some candy!" He tossed some candy he had in his vest out into the crowd as they cheered. "Thank you for that stirring introduction, Sour Bill." He takes the mic from the sourball who just looks so tired before looking at the racers. "And thank you to today's avatars. It was a wonderful day of racing. It was. But now the arcade is closed, so it's time to wipe the slate clean and race to decide our new roster."

The 'Choose your race' screen shows on the jumbotron and the nine racers boxes turn into question marks.

"The first nine racers across that finish line will represent Sugar Rush as tomorrow's avatars," King Candy exclaimed.

"Race! Race! Race," the audience chanted.

"Okay, calm down. Listen! This event is pay-to-play. We all know this," King Candy siad. "The fee to compete is one gold coin."

King Candy and the racers all pull out a gold coin.

"From your previous winnings, if you've ever won, which I have," King Candy humbly bragged. "Let me go first."

A red rope fell next to him which he pulled. A target falls next to the starting line. King Candy tosses his coin onto the target which was then thrown onto another target before landing inside the cup at the top of the start. King Candy's name and icon appeared on the jumbotron as his name was announced.

The racers lined up with Taffyta in the front. She tosses her coin and after it traveled, her name was the next to appear on the screen.

"Taffyta Muttonfudge."

"Stay sweet," Taffyta said as she struck a little pose as her strawberry candy fans cheered for her.

The racers then one by one paid their payment for the race before going to their car, ready to race. While that was happening, a hooded figure pushed a covered object onto the track next to (Name's) kart.

After Candlehead went it was (Name's) turn. She tossed her coin and it soon went into the trophy.

"(Name) Breaker"

(Name) waved as the crowd cheered. She then made eye contact with the hooded figure who was Danny. She gave him a little smile and he nodded. She walked over to her kart as Danny took out the medal. He looks at it before taking a breath. He tossed it on the target and it flew to the second target. It went to the trophy but it landed on the rim and went around it.

As he anxiously waited for it to go in or not, the crowd was confused as to who he was since they couldn't see his face. Sure enough, the medal went in and his name appeared on the jumbotron along with his icon.

"Danny Von Schweetz."

"Yippee! I'm in the race," Danny exclaimed, excited as he jumped. His glitch caused his hood to fall. "Did you hear that (Name)! I'm racing!"

(Name) was happy that her best friend was finally gonna race but everyone else had a different reaction. Taffyta pulled the cloth off the object to show a self-made kart. The racers weren't pleased by Danny's appearance while the citizens were scared since Danny is a glitch. This made him also get nervous and scared by all this negative attention as (Name) tried to make her way to him but Taffyta wasn't letting her.

"Now, now," King Candy said, getting their attention before laughing. "Everything is all right! Security!"

Two police-donuts, Wynnchel and Duncan approach Danny. Wynnchel is a tall and slender éclair, with a pink dollop of frosting for a nose, golden-brown coating, and darker brown glaze down his front. He wears a police hat and badge, dark aviator sunglasses, black gloves and boots, and a black utility belt.

Duncan is a short and stocky ring-shaped doughnut, with a brown sprinkle mustache, a pink dollop of frosting for a nose, golden-brown coating, and white frosting down his front. He wears a police hat and badge, dark aviator sunglasses, black gloves and boots, and a black utility belt.

"Come here, kid," Duncan said.

"We're not gonna hurt you, you little freak," Wynnchel said.

Danny gets scared, and he glitches. He then runs away, trying to get to his kart as the cops chase him. (Name) tried to go to Danny but once again, Taffyta wasn't letting her.

"Danny," (Name) called out.

Danny nearly gets to his kart but froze when he sees some lollipops being moved by a creature. It was a big taffy creature covered in different types of candies.

"You! Give me back my medal right now," the creature demanded in a scary voice.

This scares everyone and Taffyta finally lets go of (Name) as she was scared. (Name) runs to Danny and takes his hand. The two run away as everyone gets scared as King Candy was confused by this creature. The creature chases Danny and (Name) as the other racers panic.

Trying to escape, the two kids go under one of the audience stands and try to crawl to the other side. But the creature lifted the stand and tossed it. The kids then just crawl away, under all the stands as the creature just lifted them and tossed them. Naturally, this caused chaos and more panic.

Thankfully, the creature didn't notice its surroundings since it was just focused on the kids. It didn't notice they ran directly under the cupcake tower. It knocked it away but it caused the cupcake to fall. The creature finally noticed but it was too late. The cupcake falls directly on top of it, trapping it. Seeing the creature trapped, made the kids laugh as they ran around the creature.

"Come back here," the creature demanded as they ran around.

It was trapped to catch them but it made it lose its footing. The cupcake falls as the kids run away. The cops go to apprehend the creature as the chaos calms down.

"Okay, folks," King Candy stammers over the PA as he tries to get the citizens attention. "Calm down! Everything's all right. The monster's been caught! We'll repair all the damage. Don't worry. We will have our race before the arcade opens."

Danny and (Name) look at the jumbotron to see Danny's name is still on the screen.

"And I'm in it," Danny said excited.

"Yeah. Come on, we need to prepare," (Name) said.

"Right."

The two ran to Danny's kart. Danny hops in as (Name) sits on the back of the seat since she has to leave her kart on the track. Danny pedals away as they go to make some upgrades and repairs to his kart. While they peddled away, some people were watching them with disgust.

"There's no way that I am racing with a glitch," Taffyta stated as Candlehead and Rancis stood at her sides. "Rancis, Candlehead, come on."

The trio goes off to hatch a plan to get Danny out of the race. While they did King Candy was fuming.

"Sour Bill, that glitch can not be allowed to race," King Candy stated as he slammed the microphone down, scaring Sour Bill. He grits his teeth as he looks to see the creature with the cops. "And bring that thing to my castle."

The creature was still active so to neutralize it, Wynnchel used a taser on it and knocked it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.2K 19
Chloe is a 9 year old girl in Creek of Angels Orphanage. Her parents died when she was only a baby. The crazy guard of the orphanage, Mrs Nelson, abu...
42.7K 574 17
What is the core 4 had another member? Y/n Gothel, daughter of Mother Gothel, born with powers, a part of the Vks. Y/n was more than just a VK, she...
629K 33.8K 53
**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK TWO**SEQUEL TO PUPPET//READ PUPPET FIRST PLEASE** Dakota Bailey has been forced to conform to the belief of other's since h...
17.7K 209 7
When Ralph goes Hero's Duty and abandons Fix-It Felix Jr, it gets put out of order. Felix and Calhoun head to Sugar Rush to find Ralph, along with t...