A Dark Legacy (Percy Jackson...

By Jenny6445

Yup. Me, Percy Jackson, a monster? Ha. Could never be me. ... Funny story, actually- A/N Hi!! Tanks for chec... More

The dam Author's Note
Zeus loses his brain cell in Tartarus
Villains should get better lines than 'join us.'
The hunters hunt me for no apparent reason
What the Hades just happened
Camp Half-Hell
The heart of a monster is something you wouldn't want to see
'Sup, my dude?
✨Son of da sea ✨
Ambush!
The storm is awakened. The storm wants a nap
WE'RE GOING ON A KILLER QUEST-
'I heart New York City' shirts are dam expensive
Say hello to the sun and stars for me.
Return of the kronosome
Cannonball!
The demon ladies come back
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SERIOUS?!
Stranger Danger
For once? Really?
I'd better earn an Oscar for this, Kronos...
The hunt tries to hunt me down (again)
I DIDN'T AGREE ON THIS, KRONOS! Also, you still owe me that Oscar.
This is making my head hurt. Thanks a lot, Kronos. -author
Another quest. Yippee.
Don't mind me, just filling in some plot holes...
Tartarsauce? Oh, that bi-
I almost kill the characters, but Kronos did it first!
Neeks, Death Breath, Emo boy-what am I doing? oh, just listing Nico's nicknames
Oh, COME ON! I am not in the mood to kill something, you know.
i tHiNk hE's ✨ pOsSeSsEd ✨
Oh, Luke, you have such a bad memory, don't you?
Oof!
Took you long enough.
Yep, motherbleepers. I'm back.
It's ✨PERSASSY✨
Yeah, I'm sorry. Sorry that you're a bitch, that is.
The amount of ✨sass✨
Care about me? Pffffffft, yeah right.
Uh...hi?
Mercy rhymes with Percy 💀💀💀 how ironic
Kronos is stupid. Change my mind.
Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid in his sleep...
Family, Luke. You promised.
CURSES!
WHAT?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD YOU IDIOT-
Hades is literally the best husband and dad ever
It's a ✨seashell✨
Well, this was unexpected
Oh, I don't do threats. I do promises.
wait...WHAT?!
Oh, I just yeeted him into the Sea of Chaos, nothing much
Ok then, list three reasons why I shouldn't have killed her.
At this point I'm just making random chapter names and calling it relevant
Nice of you to visit. Miss me?
NAURRR HE JUST STOPPED BREATHING 💀
wElL tHaT wAs lOw oF yOu
Epilogue
The dam acknowledgements

Too bad, cuz I don't give a fu-

570 19 160
By Jenny6445

I discovered a new song on YouTube by Boywithuke called IDGAF and I was like

hey this really describes Percy and Annabeth's relationship in this story

and then I was very inspired on different insults I can get to annabish before she dies (yes she dies hehe)

so i wanted to share it with you that's all

also there's a bit of gruesomeness in here if you don't mind

don't ask how i know the details

"No!" Nico lunged forward, stepping in front of Annabeth. "Percy, no. Murder isn't the answer. Please." Percy frowned.

"Get out of the way, Neeks. Before I make you. I need to kill this bitch once and for all." He tried to push him away gently, but Nico stayed firm in his spot.

"Athena will kill you." He insisted. Percy smirked.

"Does it look like I care?" He feinted to the left and caught Annabeth by the arm with a vise-like grip and yanked her forward.

"Stop!" Jason and Piper cried.

Chiron just turned away, his hooves clip-clopping on the floor as he exited the Big House.

"Percy!" Annabeth sobbed. "I'm sorry—I really am sorry!"

"Too bad, cuz I don't give a fuck about it." Percy hissed, holding his sword at her throat. Reference :P "You better be glad I'm not giving you a more painful death, such as being burned alive. Isn't that right, Leo?" Leo was too shocked to answer, a terrified look on his face.

"Percy! Stop." Calypso stepped forward, tears in her eyes.

"Don't. You're going to regret it." Surprisingly, Clarisse spoke up. Percy stared at them dully.

"Please!" Luke begged.

"Where's the fun in mercy?" He asked serenely. "Murder is so much more exciting, don't you think?" Several people cried out, Luke being the loudest, as he made a quick movement with his blade and blood gushed out of her throat.

"Percy—no..." Annabeth gasped as blood dribbled out of her mouth onto the floor, staining Percy's cloak and hands. Her grey eyes became glassy and clouded as she became as limp as a rag doll.

"See you never, Wise Girl." He turned around, only to be met with a shout.

"Hold him down!" Reference >:D

All the wind was knocked out of his lungs as five or more people barreled into him. He felt his wrists and ankles held so he couldn't move.

"Ew." He cringed as he felt blood seep through his cloak. "Gross—and ow, Neeks, you're heavy!" Nico was on top of him, preventing him from struggling, while Luke and Jason were holding down his hands and Leo and Clarisse holding down his ankles.

"You've gone too far, Percy." He whispered. "I'm sorry." Percy's eyes widened as Nico raised his Stygian Iron sword at his throat.

"You wouldn't, Neeks." He laughed nervously.

"Not when you're hurting people. You killed a valuable asset for us in the war!" Jason protested. And you're working for Tartarus, aren't you?" Percy shrugged.

"You got me there, bro." He admitted. "But it's only for the better. Aren't you tired of being the gods' pawn? You have no clue what it's like to be free, don't you?"

"It's all a trick!" Luke said, a dangerous light in his eyes. "You can't listen to them! Please. Don't follow my path."

"I'm not following your path. I'm making my own." Nico fell to the floor with a thunk as Percy evaporated from underneath them.

"You forgot I can vapor travel, didn't you?" He laughed, materializing right at the far end of the ping pong table. "Never underestimate your enemy, Neeks."

"Get back here!" Nico leapt forward, but it was too late.

"And that's a wrap. See ya." He disappeared into the air without another word to the one place where the gods couldn't reach him.

Alaska.

Line break sponsored by the quote, "to be assassin, you must need ass, sass, and sin"

i love it >:D

Percy reappeared in a dark, cold forest in Alaska, looking quite pleased with himself despite being covered in blood. He felt a bit exhausted after all those vapor travels, but otherwise felt exhilarated. He was finally free from the guilt of her.

Although he was really cold. Thank goodness the cloak was heat regulating.

Lost in his thoughts, he accidentally tripped over a root and did a faceplant on the ground. Again.

"Ow." He grumbled, feeling a warm liquid trickle down his face. "Stupid nosebleed. I don't want a replay of Dirt Face." He quickly got to his feet, scanning the area where he appeared in.

"Don't move."

He felt the tip of a gun jab him in the back. Percy scowled.

"Look, I'm really not in the mood for fighting—holy schist!" The person—which just happened to be a girl—tackled him to the ground, making him land on his back with a thump.

"We know you're working for Murray Hill, Jackson." She snapped. "Don't deny it."

"Muriel? Who the hell is Muriel?" He managed to say, wheezing from his recent impact with the ground. "And it's Percy. Not Jackson, not Perseus, not anything other than that. Unless it's Supreme Lord of the Bathroom."

"Stop bluffing." A teenage boy that looked about 13 or 14 stepped into his line of vision. He couldn't see any other features, the dense forest blocking out the moonlight. "We all know what you're doing. Murray recruited you into his master plan, didn't he? He sent you to assassinate—"

"Who the hell is Murray?" Percy asked, bewildered. "And I didn't assassinate anyone here. What on earth would make you think that?"

"You're covered in blood." The girl deadpanned. He raised an eyebrow.

"It's mine." He retorted. "I didn't kill anyone."

"Oh, really now?" She twisted his arm, expecting a reaction. Percy merely grunted in response.

"Look, I really don't want any trouble, so can you please let me go?" He whined. She took out a badge and let it flash in the dim light. The boy did the same.

"The CIA want to question you." She said, tucking the badge away. "You have to come with us." Percy shifted uncomfortably.

"You guys are part of the CIA? But you're just kids..."

"And you're a murderer when you're just 18. Not much difference." The girl sniffed, twisting his arm even more. He didn't budge.

"Hey, what's your name? I keep calling you 'the girl' in my head and the kid over there 'nerdy dude.'"

The boy stiffened. So did the girl.

"You don't know us? If you know Murray you should really know Ben." The girl jabbed a finger towards him. "You're clearly different from the other agents. You're not even crying out in pain." Percy glanced at his arm subconsciously, seeing it bruised slightly. He shrugged.

"So, Ben and...?" He trailed off, staring at the girl expectantly.

"She's Erica." Ben said helpfully. Erica promptly socked him in the shoulder. "Ow! Hey!"

"Shut up, you idiot."

Percy was extremely confused. Why the hell were these kids here??

"I think we got the wrong person." Ben suggested. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Percy Jackson." He guessed telling his real name would be better than lying, because obviously Erica was well trained, based on her body language and strength.

"See!" Erica wheeled on him. "I told you we got the right person! Who did you murder? Why did you murder him?"

"Woah, I still have no clue what's going on. Who got murdered?" Percy asked.

"Fredrick Chase."

yeeee, sorry for da cliffhanger :)

sorry not sorry hehe

Also try to guess which fandom just accidentally crossed over with Percy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 876 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...
121K 1.7K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
51.5K 1.5K 29
When we finally got peace and humanity was doing 100 times better, some idiot decided to start the 3rd World War. The entire world became a battlefie...
15.1K 277 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...