a beautiful soul

Galing kay varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... Higit pa

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
39-can you hate me now?

38-drop It

119 6 2
Galing kay varbariz

Clay give me the gun

Flashback:

Between the baseball and football equipment, it was difficult for Mia to choose her favorite. She loved the way they both fit Montgomery's body, making him a sizzling bombshell. It was impossible for her to concentrate on anything around her when he was wearing his jock gear. The same thing happened to him when Mia wore her cheer gear, the short skirts, and shirts that had just the right amount of cleavage, ready to make him crazy with lust.

The game was almost starting, Mia, for a change, arrived late. Bag falling down her shoulder, the malleable plastic straw of the water bottle was being held by her front teeth. The pon-pons were held in one hand while the other adjusted the bow on the head. Anyone who saw her arriving now would never in their life say that she was the cheer captain, she was an absolute disaster. Running through the crowd of parents, friends and colleagues, Mia did everything possible and impossible to get to the bench where the other cheerleaders were already.

But because the path was completely full of people who came to see the game, it seemed impossible to get there. Tripping over herself, Mia runs into a familiar face "Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" asked the girl that Mia was against. The bump caused the things the blonde was bringing to fall to the floor, Mia knelt down trying to pick everything up again very quickly.

Mia looked up, with her eyebrows slightly pressed together she stated "You're Kat's friend, right?"Hannah smiles, nods before also kneeling on the floor to help Mia collect all her things. "Yes, that's me." Mia smiles, recognizing the girl, as soon as her objects have been collected, Mia stands up again, along with Hannah "Are you a football fan?" she asks, almost sure she wasn't or at least she didn't give the impression that she was.

"Not really. My mother told me to come. She said it would be good to make new friends" Mia shrugs, she can understand her mother's side but mainly she can understand Hannah "Parents really have no idea what high school is. They think that just because we come to these celebrations we will soon make friends and everything" Hannah smiles from ear to ear, Mia understood her perfectly."Exactly, it's so anonying" she laughs. Mia looks around, noticing that the group of cheerleaders are looking at her, waiting for her to join "Look, I have to go, cheer captain duties" she laughs "But maybe I'll see you around" Hannah, without wasting a second, nods her head.

Two steps in, Mia looks back around "Do you want to stay by my side and the other cheerleaders?" the blond asked. Hannah, looked around, not sure if she should. Mia was the most popular girl, the most beautiful, the most fun, the most honest, everything was good, she was considered perfect. It would be Hannah's stupidest decision if she denied the invitation, any and all possibilities of a social life were depending on that moment. So she said yes, followed Mia to the bench where the other cheerleaders were, including Sheri "Girls this is Hannah, Hannah Baker"

Mia introduced Hannah, and in that moment Hannah could have sworn they became friends. That Mia and Hannah had so much in common, that a true and genuine friendship could be born from there. Mia stood in front of the other girls and as soon as her foot hit the ground, it seemed like everyone fell silent, the game would start within moments, Mia and the rest of the cheerleaders were starting the Liberty High chant.

A few moments later, the game started to get quite close, it was difficult for Liberty High, the probability of losing this game was increasing, losing a game is always bad. But when it's at home, that's another kind of destruction. "Do you follow football a lot?" Hannah asked during the cheerleaders' water break. Mia smiled with the straw still in her mouth and shook her head. She extended one of his arms and with her index finger pointed at one of the players "Do you see the number 32?" the blonde asked, Hannah looked in the direction Mia was pointing, when she finally found him she nodded"Yeah" Mia finishes of swallowing the last sip of water "Okay, he's the reason I watch football, and baseball. He's my boyfriend Montgomery"

Hannah smiles and laughs slightly, she notices the look that Mia has when looking at the player, it was impossible to deny that she loved him. That look of pure love could be seen from miles away"They are The couple from Liberty high" one of the cheerleaders said grabbing Mia from behind, she laughed shyly but shrugged her shoulders "We have a really cute story, I'll tell you one day," Mia says, hope grew in Hannah at that moment, the possibility of them becoming friends.

The minutes passed, and what looked like it was going to be a defeat for Liberty high ended up being the complete opposite with one of the winning goals coming from Montgomery and the other from Bryce Walker. Mia ran towards the field towards Montgomery, who had already thrown his helmet on the ground as soon as he saw her heading towards him. Monty grabs her and spins her in the air, Mia with the biggest smile on her lips, lowers them to the level of Montgomery's, who, just as helplessly as she was, presses their bodies together.

In the background, they were both watching, Hannah Baker and Zach Dempsey, who until recently had confessed his feelings to Mia in a letter, as he knew how much the girl liked love letters.Montgomery and Mia end up joining Scott and Bryce who are all walking happily because they won the game "Dude, that catch, insane" Montgomery says, patting Bryce on the back, Mia holds her arm around Monty's while congratulates Bryce and the team on their victory "You are so getting your dick sucked tonight" the brunette says. Embarrassed Mia hides her face in Montgomery's chest. Bryce and Scoot scream with joy, but Bryce can't help but comment "But I can't be the only one, that kiss Mia gave you left something undone" he says, winking in Mia's direction. The blond laughs nervously" Oh man, don't jinx it"Montgomery jokes, tickling Mia on the side.

"Party at your place, Walker?" Scoot asked the blond boy. Bryce got caught up with some others jocks, leaving Montgomery to asnwer him "Can't, his parents are in town. We're hitting the docks"

"Yeah, see ya" Bryce spoke, leaving the three.

Mia had intended to talk a little more with Hannah, even say goodbye, but the victory won by her boyfriend made the cheer captain completely forget about it. She says to the tall boy "Monty, I need to go get my things from the bench" Monty tells Scoot that they have arranged the situation after game in the locker rooms, but that first he had to go with Mia.

End of flashback:

The day came when Bryce was going to post his statement, the idea of ​​going to court today seemed in a way like the best decision Mia could make, but looking at the other side, the lies he would be able to tell, even looking at her, her friend, Mia couldn't bear it. She found out that in the morning Clay and Justin went to talk to Jessica about the photos, essentially Chloe's and Nina's. When it comes to the other blonde cheerleader, Mia would like to talk, even though she's not very good with words. The feeling of guilt doesn't leave her, knowing that she had the chance to stop everything, in this case, not even letting anything start. But no, Mia didn't do any of that and now she will have to tell a friend about the terrible things her boyfriend did to her.

It was time. Time to face everything, it was time to say enough is enough. It was time for Mia to stop living in fear. So she got into Clay's car right before they left for the courthouse and drove with them. When they opened Pandora's box, the only evil they were unable to keep back was hope, which would remain permanently in the world. And in Mia Jensen this evil is found more acutely than any other. And so she went in hopes that maybe Bryce will tell the truth, Bryce will become the man she always wanted him to be.

Montgomery De La Cruz was the love of Mia's life, the blond girl was sure of that. There was no denying it. It was the way his touch calmed her, the way his eyes spoke millions of languages all telling her the words she needed to hear. It was the way he knew her better than she knows herself. It was the way they shared the same goals. It was the way they always had a way to come back to each other. It was the way they loved.

So when Mia Jensen walked inside the courthouse, along side with Clay Jensen and Justin Foley and was faced with a group of Liberty High athles in which in that group was Montgomery De La Cruz, standing there with the other jocks, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Truth was they didn't told each other about going there, for her, she was hoping he wouldn't show up. Mostly because he knew how much that would destroy her. Bryce Walker was never an angel, it was quiet the opposite. But for several years, Mia blindnly choose to ignore his red flags and hurtfull comments, just to now be hitted with much worse.

She gave Justin's arm a gentle squeeze, followed by a small smile, just to try and disguise the nervousness coursing through her veins. Mia walked over to the group of Liberty High athletes, not knowing what she was going to say to her boyfriend who was there. Maybe he'll tell her some great excuse that he'll come up with just in time, or else, she fears, he'll tell her what Mia doesn't want to hear. Pure reality. She smiles as she reaches Montgomery's side and presses her hand on his shoulder to turn him onto his back, this time facing her. He, too, seems surprised to see her there. He was sure she had no intention of going to see Bryce give his statement. But it seemed that Mia Jensen had changed her mind.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" he asked, his voice sounding surprised by the blonde's presence. She smiled before pulling Montgomery slightly away from the rest of the students. "I thought you weren't coming." Montgomery looks away from her for a second, turning his neck to look at the rest of the group. When he turns round, he seems to know what to say: "You said you weren't coming either, and here you are," he shrugs. Mia let out a dry laugh from deep in her throat, looking at him."Okay, but it's a different situation. Don't even compare" "And why is that?" he asked. "Just because your friends brainwashed you doesn't mean we all believe the shit Hannah spread." Mia heard the group of friends in the distance supporting Montgomery after De La Cruz's nasty words.

"How can you tell me that? Do you really believe Bryce is innocent?" Mia was afraid of the possible answer Montgomery had in mind, so before the brunette could answer she spoke again: "You saw it yourself that night, you told me you saw it before you went back to the pool house." But the tall brunette shrugged, moistening his lips."I told you I saw Bryce having sex with Hannah and that's what happened." Mia looked at Monty with disgust at that moment. How could he say that Mia was brainwashed by her friends when he had just said that?

"I hope that one day you'll wake up and realise what a shit person Bryce is, and I hope that day comes quickly," but Montgomery's gaze seemed indifferent to Mia's words, as if he didn't know what she was saying."And I hope you realize what a bitch you are by following that little group of yours like an abandoned bitch. And I remind you, they weren't there for you when you hit rock bottom, nor when others took advantage of you. So I hope let you know that they wouldn't be there for you in the future either" in opposition, Montgomery's words hurt Mia more than any wound without a scab. Used to dealing with emotions in a very radical way Mia raises the tone of her voice "Fuck you Monty. I can't even look you in the eye, the person I thought you were disappeared a long time ago, just like our relationship"

And so she left, towards her group. Justin, who was observing the entire interaction between the two, placed his arm over Mia, giving her the comfort she needed now. Montgomery also returned to his group, some patting him on the back, almost as if they were proud of their colleague. Mia looked at them with hate, anger and disappointment.

The loud noise of the old courtroom doors echoes, making the Liberty High students' attention shift to the indication that they can now enter the room.Mia is the first to walk in that direction, practically without the strength to keep her body standing and walk there. But even ignoring the pain she feels, it was already a habit for little Jensen to do this. But what else could she do now? Go home? Rest? Cry for everything she has avoided? Cry for Montgomery and everything he said?

The idea was actually ideal for the blonde, however, she was fully aware that she couldn't do such a thing.

How do you know when someone is telling the truth? For years she always believed it was in the eyes. The answer for everything we search for was in the eyes. But sitting on the benches of the courthouse Mia looked Bryce in the eyes, looking for an honest response, but she got nothing.

With a index finger on her lips, Mia kept on bitting the nail. The bouncy leg was moving up and down as the blond boy kept on talking all those lies.

Hannah Baker laywer brought up that party night, the one that Mia asked Hannah to go, but instead of spending time with the burnette she only payed attention to Montgomery, like always. The questions Hannah's laywer was asking was finally getting some truth out of Bryce, but still Mia could feel his want to lie.

"Why would she lie?" the laywers asked. It seemed that the question was directed at Mia, the silence that fell in the courtroom was just like what she heard. Pure silence inside her, as if translated into an inner void. Something much deeper than anything the hazel-eyed blonde had ever experienced.

But just as Mia felt overwhelmed by everything that was happening around her, the other blonde cheerleader seemed to feel the same way. Mia saw her get up from her seat and walk towards the exit door.

"Guys, Chloe took of" she heard Clay say lowly

"I-I wish I knew" Bryce started answering the laywer "I would never do that to any girl. When I think about my mom, my best friend Mia-" The vomiting was immediate, why would he mention her? They both knew perfectly well that their friendship had died. Mia had become rancid, disgusted. Looking at Bryce's face had become her most traumatic and impossible task "Or my girlfriend. I would never want anyone to hurt them. And I never hurted Hannah"

Her arms opened the court doors in a single movement, Mia immediately wanted to leave that giant square. She spent so much time looking at Bryce's face that the poor girl no longer had anything in her stomach because of the urge to vomit that arose every time she remembered what had once been a great friendship.

Above all, Mia wondered how he could lie so compulsively, at this point it should already be considered mental illness."And now what do we do?" Mia asked after returning from the bathroom. This time he had actually gone to vomit.

"He lies through his teeth and everyone shakes his hand" Tony comments, it was a clear and concrete truth. "Are we sure he lied?" The Jensen boy asked, Mia's intense gaze falls on him. They weren't going to believe Bryce's dirty words "C, you have to be kidding" the blonde comments, displeased with her brother's question.

Despite Mia's great effort, the need to look at Montgomery spoke louder. It was as if they were being pulled towards each other. A huge magnet pushed them against each other. In the opposite group from her he was there. Congratulating idiot Bryce like he did something decent.The brunette was also watching her, fighting the urge to send her a comforting smile, but he knew he couldn't. He ended up not doing it, he changed his position so that his back was to her. A lot of nerve he had, Mia thought. Montgomery insulted her and treated her badly, but Mia still loved him.

"We can't tell Jessica about any of this" but Clay Jensen looking in the distance thought of something different "We have to tell Jessica. We need Chloe".

Mia didn't want to be the one telling all that to Chloe, she needed someone by her side, she was going with Jessica to tell Chloe the truth.

Before they went backto school and left the courthouse Mia looked back at Montgomery, he too was looking at her. The tears in her eyes were just waiting for her to blink so that they could fall, how could he do this to her, she wondered.

Never had someone made her feel so miserable like Montgomery De La Cruz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back at school everyone was already talking about what hapened in court today, Chloe leaving the room, Mia vomiting on the bathroom, Bryce depoiment and of course the Liberty High most popular couple break up.

If hell was a place on Earth it would be now Liberty High, however all those wishpers did not make Mia Jensen posture to change. She walked besides Jessica Davis, both their heads held high, one heel in front of the other as they walked.

"How do you think she is going to react?" asked the burnette girl, Mia looked at her with the most fake confident Jessica had seen "I'm not sure" she said before walking inside the room they knew Chloe was.

Mia was the first to sit down besides the girl, Chloeimmediatly looked at the two girls and their silent. Mia crossed her legs as she looked at Chloe, Jessica did the same"What do you want?" asked the blond cheerleader.

"I was in court today" Mia started, she wasn't sure where she was going with that, hopely somewhere good "I saw you walking away, while he was on the stand" she completed. Chloe looked away for a moment, her lips in a thin line as she thought on what to say.

"He always mentions you" Chloe voiced low, Mia pressed her eyebrows together trying to figure out what she meant "All the time, and so do his parents. I just knew what he was about to say, and I couldn't listen" the blond cheer captian squad didn't understand what Chloe really meant by that.

"Chloe, I was once friends with Bryce, best friends actually" the blue eyes girl looked at her like a child looks at their older siblings "I never thought he could do such things, he fooled us both. I need to ask you something" Chloe turned her eyes on Jessica that sat there so queit.

"Do you remember going to a place called Clubhouse?" asked Jessica, Chloe signed and looked back at the two"This is going to be hard to look at, okay?" warned Jessica, before pulling from her jacket the pictures found in the box of her"Do you remember this happenig?"

They watched the blonds face feel apart, they understood, better than anyother girl.Chloe gasped as she looked at one and other picture "Chloe" Mia called her"You don't remember, do you?"

Chole exhale before looking at Mia with tears in her eyes "Why would he do this?" she asked, searching for comfort "Because he is sick, he is a bad guy" said the cheer captian, she scooted over Chloe trying to give her some comfort "He's done this to me" Jessica started telling her" and you, and who knows who else. And he takes pictures" she stoped for a moment to weakly laugh at her next words "Or in my case, puts them up on a whiteboard at school".

As soon Jessica finished talking Chloe looked at her with disapointment and sorry "Oh God Jess. I thought those pictures would scare you, into not calling Bryce out in court" confessed the blond.

Mia scooted away from the blond to look better at the two, "Wait, you puted them up?" Jessica asked confused. Chloe nooded her head, regreting her decision"I'm so sorry" she confessed.

Mia feeling the unsteady interaction between the two thought that maybe she should step in "So Chloe what else have you done?" Chloe shaked her head looking at the two "It was just the pictures" she confessed "I wanted to believe the rumours about you were true" Jessica noded understanding.

"God he fucking lied to me" Chloe tryed for a long time to believe on the idea that her boyfriend was nothing but an missunderstood high school boy, but his sickness was getting out of hand when she finally admited to herself the liar and sick bastard he was "Do you want to do something about it?" Jessica's words got the blonds attention. Her blurry eyes looking at the other girl on the other side of the couch, then her gaze landed on Mia, that kept her head low looking at her foot on the ground.

"Will you be there, with me?" Mia heard a voice in her direction, she slowly turned her eyes from the floor to look at the cheerleader, a soft and shy smile apperead on her lips before she asked "Do you want me there?"

But Chloe never answered her, she placed her head on Mia's shoulder as the three sat there in silence, in each other's comfort, supporting the very last of hope they had in each other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When the night comes, and the silence fills the house, Mia no longer feels peace. She hates the silence, she hates the dark, she hates feeling of emptyness that takes over her. Maybe because she had never heard it before, before the Jensens, so it didn't felt right.

She sat down on her bed, the light from the moonlight came through the window, as she stayed there watching it with so much attention, she belived that if she blinked or moved her sight for a moment she would lose the chance of him coming through it. Mia wanted Montgomery to apologize for his hurtfull words. She deserved that unsaid apologie.

It was in silence of the night that Mia would always find herself thinking of love, the meaning, the feeling, the smell, the sound, everything that reminded the dirty blond of love. For years she belived she had never experienced love before, but if she really thought about it she would came to the realization that she had in fact experienced love many times before.

Every person in her current life was showing her a version of love. People always assume love is only strong between lovers, but what about everyone else in their lives? Don't they show you love as well? she thought.

Clay Jensen was the first love she had touched, the burnette brother showed her every good and warm side of what being love is suppouse to be.

Than it was her adoptive parents, Lainie and Matt promised the fragile child to protect her with their lifes. The broken idea she had of a family was completly alternated, however that didn't stop Mia from feeling like a fraud.

Right after she was embraced by her friends love, Justin and Sheri were the firsts that she had a conection with. Justin bonded with Mia over the traumas that both young kids were tormented. While Sheri, she made the girl be seen, she saw Mia and she adored every part of her, just like a best friend would.

However, for Mia, it still seemed to her that none of that love was the one she was searcing for. What surrounds us as kids, what we take for example shapes us. So when a three year old Mia, or better Millicent, watches the constant fights, screams, agressiveness between the adults that raise her, but never leaving each others sides, her only idea of true love is that.

Montgomery De La Cruz never had an idea of what he thought love was, or what it was suppoused to be. The very minimum he knew was based on what he had imagined. But in a way, at the same time, he didn't had spend many time imagining it, he didn't had the time to fantasise about a reality he was sure it wasn't for him, after all who would love a broken boy like him?

Mia Jensen. She would, she does!

An hour had passed, Montgomery did not show up, but Mia was still hoping he would. She took a shower, dryed her hair, did her skin routine, chose the outfit for the next day, but no sight of the burnette. She hated being so emotion dependent of him, but that was the way Montgomery De La Cruz had intoxicated Mia Jensen. With his caring eyes, and bad temper. Right warm touch, but deep hurtfull words.

But then, when her back was turned to the window as she ended up folding her cheer outfit, the door of the window getting shut catched her attention. Immediately, she turns her body to look at the sudden sound. Not planing on seeing him tonight, because of the lost of hope, Mia's eyes wilden at the sight of the taller muscular boy in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Mia's voice was low, probably due to the fact that there was no longer just Clay living in the house, and for sure she didn't want Justin to find out that Monty was there. Montgomery, looked at the girl in her gym shorts and baggy old t-shirt of his, a shy yet smirk appeared on his face at the sight of her, then he said "I came here so we could talk about what happened earlier" a husky laugh leaves the back of her throat at his words.

Mia weted her lower lip looking at him "Okay, I'm waiting" she said, giving the time to speak and apologize "I don't really know where to start Mia" she tried but failed in trying not to roll her eyes at his attempet to be funny and hot dumb "Just apologize Montgomery" the boy pressed his eyebrows together, confused, it was clear.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, Mia inhaled and exiled deeply with closed eyes before opening them again to look at him"You came here to apologize to me, right. So just do it" he shaked his, no. Her eyebrows did too now got frowned at his response "You're not here to apologize are you?" it was rethoricall, it obviously wasn't.

He once again shoked his head "Mia, I don't know what you want me to apologize for" before he even could say anything else Mia shouted in his face"For the wau to spoke with me. The way to treated me. For the way you hurt me Motgomery. That's what I want you to apologize for" Motgomery never wanted to hurt Mia, but that didn't really mattered he still did.

"Mia baby, I never wanted to-" the tears were blocking her vison but at every step she watched a blurry Montgomery take she took one back as well"You still did. You still do" she goes on saying.

She sats down again on her bed, her frame exausted from fighting and battling. The dirty blond looks up at Motgomery, and in what used to be eyes full of shine and life were now empty. A clear look at her empty soul "I meant what I said Monty" she makes a quick pause just to gather her words "I'm tired and I can't be with you. Not when you keep treating me like trash. I don't want nor do I deserve that. I love you but you are makingme bleed" it was rare seeing Motgomery cry, even when he would tell Mia about his father he always tried and kept a cold face, but right now, he was letting the tears fall.

His frame became almost fragile, like a single touch would tear him apart. The repeadilty sahked his head, wishing those words were lies "Mia, you are not serious right?" he spoke lowly"This is just another stupid fight, right?" again the tears feel and Mia shaked her head, this time it was saying no "Tomorrow we will be okay, right?"

It did truly broke her heart seeing him like that, broken, in pieces, but he made feel like that as well "No Monty. This isn't a stupid fight of ours, this isn't a fight at all. I'm just done" she cryed getting up from the bed taking a step closer to Montgomery. He didn't move, not a single finger, too scared of what could happen. Maybe she would dissapeard if he did so, it was better having her like this, feets apart, than not at all. She slowly moved her hand to touch his chest, they were millimeters away from one another. It cuted deep being so close, knowing that was probably the last time he could smell her, see her, from so close. She weakly and sadly smiled at him "I promise you that it's for the best".

But he refused to believe, shaking his head like before. Watching her leave him was killing Motgomery, but he also couldn't look away, to afraid to do so "No Mia no" he begged placing his hand on top os hers that stayed on his chest "You are my everything, please" the shine of her eyes came back for a second, he wasn't sure if was because of his words or the tear that had just fallen to her cheek "You know" Mia started glossy eyes and she looked up at him, she tried to give him a weak smile but failed "Maybe our forever was meant for the memories not us".

Did she believe her own words? No. But she needed to prented she did, not only to make it easier to Motgomery to leave but also for herself. She got on her knees and before even thinking about her next move, her salty lips touched Montgomery's. The world stoped for a moment, this time felling diferent from all the others. This time it felted empty, it only took a moment before she steped away, her feet hit the ground as she takes the hand from his chest "Goodbye Monty".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She did her best, or the best that someone could do after ending a long term relationship, Mia curled her hair, she did her make up, she putted on a nice outfit, of course that at every step tears would roll down her face, but she tried to ignore them in hopes they wouldgo away.

Getting herself inside her ar would probably be the worst decison she could do, so instead she took a ride from her brother, he as well was driving Justin and Tony to school. She told Justin what happened the night before, or better he found out. After Montgomery left Mia fell on the floor crying, the fall was so harsh the whole house heard. Clay and Justin came running to her bedroom, bad old memories burned in their minds. The three spent most the night all together, all three scared to leave each others sides.

Entering Liberty High hallways the first glance she meets it's Bryce's back, her whole body chilver at the sight, then moving her eyes just a milimeter she sees Motgomery. He doesn't see her though, he's to focused in whatever they are talking to see her, which she is thankfull for.

Yet, part of her can only focuse on the apologie he told her the day on the lockeroom, why did he said that? she still wondered.

At her side is Justin, Mia looks at him when she notices himwalking towards the group of tall,muscular jocks. Her hand grabs Justin's arm, pushing him back "J don't" he only gives her a sad smile, after everything that happened last night Justin really feels the need to beat someone up "Sorry" he mouthed as he lost Mia's grip and walked closer to Bryce's grup.

Immediatly Mia pressed her hands in her hair, pushing it back as she watched Justin approach the group. Her eyes were in between Justin and Montgomery, not sure in each one she should watch more "You're a Goddamn liar" Justin shouted now close to Bryce. The boy in question turns around facing Justin. The presence of the old member of the friend group gets Montgomery's attetion, that now moves his gaze from Justin to Mia. She stays by her brother's side, with Tony right on the other. Montgomery's gaze is so intense that Mia is forced to break looking at the boys by her side, avoiding Monty at all costs.

"You never hooked up with Hannah. You would've told me." Justin confronts Bryce, the blond walks closer to him "Why? Because we were best friends and I told you everything?" Bryce asks in a mocking tone "I should kill you" Montgomery steps closer to Bryce and Justin "Hey, chill out"he says, attepting to place a hand on Justin's shoulder, but he pushes him away.

"Still gonna hide behind your boys, Bryce?" Bryce gives a couple of taps on Monty's chest, insinuating for him to move away, which he does "I'm not hidding" Bryce spoke getting even more closer to Justin"You wanna go?" he asked provocative. Justin wasted three seconds just looking at Bryce's face, then he throws his bag on the floor grabbing Bryce by his shoulders and pushing him against the lockers .

At the sight of the now physical fight Mia breathes deeply, knowing Tony and Clay will soon join. The moment that Justin slammed Bryce against the lockers Montgomery and the rest of the jocks joined the fight. Tony went behind Montgomery that was holding Justin as he got punched in the stomach, he threw Monty away agaist the other side of the lockers "I don't wanna fight you. Just breathe" Tony surrended taking a step back. Mia no longer could focus on Justin, her attention was on Montgomery and Tony, a real ugly fight about to happen "Faggot"she heard him say "You fucking coward faggot" he said again. Tony, fumming in anger punches Monty right in the face, making him fall down on the floor.

"Fucking Crist" Mia whispers to herself, now surrounded by teenagers all around the hall, watching the fight in amusemnet "Let's go motherfuckers" a friend of Tyler that Mia did not the name yells joing the fight along with his friends.

Eventually Zach Dempsey shows up and attacks Bryce from his back, throwing him flying to ground with him on top. Mia bites on her lower lip as she watches the seen unfould in front of her, a second later a guy she hasn't spoken in forever shows up by her side "You're not gonna do anything?" he asked looking at her. Mia not bothering looking, mostly because she couldn't take her eyes from Montgomery fallen on the floor getting beating says "Do I look like the type of person to get myself in between that?" she asked "Right" Alex responded.

Monty is able to get himself on top of Tony punchiing him, then he moves to Bryce's side and pushes the guy that was previously beating his friend. Unable to look anymore at Montgomery's furious face, Mia turna away looking at Alex Standall. He on the other hand looks frightened, like the memorie of the fight he had with Monty months ago had just came back "You okay?" aked the hazel eyes girl, that seemes to bring Alex back to reality which he ends up nodding. He however, doesn't say anything and before Mia even acknowledge, he is walking towards Monty.

She watches Alex lift the walking stick, quickly she tries to call out for Monty in desperation "Monty" she shouts, but amoung with the noise of all the fights happening he can't hear her, so Alex is quicker and hits Montgomery. Zach helps Alex get himself back up, but then some guy showed up and started to hit him. Montgomery is able to stend on his feet, immediatly smacking Alex against the lockers. Mia can see the greenish of his eyes, they are now flamming hot, like they always get when he is anger.

For a moment Mia wasn't looking at Montgomery like her lover, the man she loved above everyone and everything. She was able to see Montgomery for the version he shows to everyone, grabbing Alex and pushig him to the lockers, the anger, the violence, the abuse. She couldn't reconize the boy, he was almost terrifing to her.

But again, that was only a short moment, seconds later she reminded herself of who he really was, her boy, her man, her lover, her passion, her protector. Soon, Mia's attention was drifeted to Mr.Porter and the guys coach presence, the two also started fighting.

It wasn't until Courtney, that Mia saw on the other sideof the hall, that pulled the fire alarm that the fight stoped. Mia watched as Monty ran away from the scene.

Mia wanted togo after him, find out where he was going, take care of his injuris even, but she couldn't. She watched till he got away to turn on her heels and leave. The rest of the guys were in detention for the fight, and Mia defenitly wasn't going to any classes now, her head was away far gone to do any school work.

She walked to her locker, in the back, inside a red paper box she grabbed a small bottle of vodka, yes it was a stupid decison but she really couldn't take anything else today. When that one ended she grabbed the second and last bottle left in her locker. Why did she have that in there if she was clean for so long? Well terns out people aren't always as honest as they may say they are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How the hell did this happen Clay? How could you leave the box in the car? Seriously" Mia was indignant, how could that have happened. How can Bryce Walker always be one step ahead of them?

"Jesus, keep your voice down Mi" said Justin, the use of a nickname just to not sound to grumpy to her "What the fuck Justin". The dirty blond shrugered "Bryce took them".

"Look, we will get them back" assured Clay, however he had no plan yet on how to do that "How? How are we gonna get them back?" Zach asked. Mia looked in between them all, pushing her hair back with both hands "It doesn't matter, but we will".

This time, inside the courtroom, Mia, Clay, Justin, Jessica, Zach and Alex all sat together. It was Chloe's depoiment, her time to tell the truth, maybe this time the truth could make some justice for all Bryce's all victims.

"It's in the woods, behind the field. It's this secret place that you have to be invited to, unless you are on the baseball team." Chloe spoke to the question about the clubhouse.

Mia still wondered, how come she was never invited. Not saying or wondering that she wanted to be, but she was dating Montgomery since the begining of High school, there was no way he wans't aware of that place. A secret place, private place for them. And if he always knew about it, why didn't he never mentioned it to her? What was he hidding?

Then, Mrs.Baker's laywer questioned Chloe once again "And who invited you?" Chloe slwawed hard before answering the question "Bryce". Then Denis asked again"And when you guys got to the Clubhouse, do you remember what happened next?"

"A little" Chloe answerd shortly "Just tell us what you can" Denis told her. Chloe exhale looking down at her hands, then she looked back up and said"Umm, it's kind of a blur. We..we listened to music and then..we, um, we started drinking, and smocking pot"

"So, do you remember this photos being taken?" without even looking at the photos in front of her Chloe imedialty answered "No"

"So you don't remember having sex with Bryce Walker?" the question Mia was the most scared to hear Chloe's answer, she was trully hoppying she would say the truth. She tried to look in her eyes, maybe even make some eye contact, in a way telling her they were there for her. But when she noticed Chloe's eyes slowlying turning to Bryce, she already knew she was gonna gave in, she was about to lie "Umm.."

"Choel" Denis started, hoping to be able to get the blonds attention away from Bryce Walker "You don't remember having sex with Bryce Walker".

"No, I..I do. I remember" Mia couldn't believe her words, she knew Chloe was lying, she was sure she was lying, the question was why though?

"You remember what?" asked the lawyer "We had sex" she affirmed "But you don't remember Bryce asking for your consent, correct?" Denis, the laywer asked, he too hoping for an real answer.

"No, I do. I remember that now" Jessica, that was sat by Mia's side stated to slitly shake. In the most supportive away Mia could be in this situation placed her hand on top of Jessica's leg, giving it a light squizze. The tan girl sadly and weakly smiled.

"We were drinking so I had forgotten. But I wanted to"

Mia knew she should't blame Chloe, she wasn't ready, it was okay not be ready to tell your story. But that's alwasy the easiest turn to take. Blaming the others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia recieved a call from Justin saying he was about to come and pick Mia up from her house. Apparently, Clay he called Justin telling them to meet them at Bryce's house, he had something to do.

"What is going on Justin?" asked Mia stepping inside the vehical, the dirty blond shruggred unsure "I don't know, but I'm starting to get scared with Clay" he said.

"Yeah me too J, me too" It was still unreal to Mia, how her life had made this turn. In one second her real brother hates Justin just as much as Justin hates Clay, and now, they are whatever would be the best word to describe them.

"Clay, what are you doing?" asked the both dirty blonds problematic kids, stepping outside of the car. Mia moved to the front of the staircase, noticing in Clay's hand a gun"Clay, where did you get that?" she asked scared and nervous.

Mia had millions of questions right now, where did he got that? Why did he had that? What was he about to do? She couldn't ask them though.

"Get out of my way Justin" Clay advised once Justin steped in front of him. The dirty blond shaked his head "Come on Clay, this is fucking crazy"

"No one is going to get justice for her" Clay said walking more towards the stairs, Justing slithly pushed him away, Mia's heart beat increased the second Clay yelled and pointed the hun at Justin "Clay" she started very clamly not to alarm anyone "Clay put it down" then the burnette, pointed the gun to Mia the second she started to speak, but this time her heartbeat no longer grew. Losing Justin or Clay was more terrifing than her own death.

"I talked to Jessica today, she wants me to testify" Justin spoke, getting Clay's attention now towards him again with the gun, again Mia felted like her heart was about to explode watching that scene unfold.

"Bulshit. No she doesn't"

"Yes, I swear, she does" Justin promises, Mia from behind Justin notices Clay's eyes moving between almost three people, and then she understood, he sees her two.

"So you'll just run away or fucking oversode again?" Justin's face fell at the comment made by Clay "Clay, stop it" Mia said shouting getting their attention, again the gun was pointed at her "What? And you, you will just go back to drinking till you have to go to the clinic again? You know mom and dad are pretty close to lose your costudy? Did you know that Mia?"

"Clay, please, just put the gun down" she begged, but the burnette continued sheking his head while looking at the two "I can't count on anyone else anymore.I have to do this myself".

"You don't have to do this yourself. We can get him tomorrow"

"I need to do it now" Clay spoke sounding desperate "Why?" asked Justin "For Hannah"

"Listen Clay, I know you loved her, but she's gone. And going in there and hurting Bryce won't bring her back"

"He's right C" Mia said, stepping closer to the boy in hopes she he would put the gun down "How do I make her stop?She won't stop?" he asked looking at his sister. Mia nodded her head taking another step "I know, I see her too. All the time, but Clay right now just look at me, focus on my voice C" and he does, Clay looks at Mia, almost like there is no one else there, just the two of them. He has tears in his eyes as he looks at Mia, still with the gun pointed at her "Just give it to me C, just give it to me" her voice is so low yet in the dead silence of the night so loud.

His breath becames unsteady as he looks at Mia with glass eyes, in one single moviment he points the gun to his head "Clay" Mia yells out in pain.

"Clay, Clay, come one" Justin begs "Just give me the gun"
"Clay please, listen to us. C give us the gun"

Clay's sobs are getting louder and faster. His eyes are wild shut and he presses the gun more and more to his head. Then they hear, the sound of the front door opening. Clay's eyes fly open, but the gun is still pressed to the side of his head, he looks frightened.

And so does Mia and Justin that for a moment forgot where they were"What the Fuck" said Bryce stepping outside.

Mia and Justin look at Clay that is slowly taking the gun from his head, he looks at Bryce without blinking, almost like he is hooked.

What had just happen?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is not yet corrected, so if there are grammatical or writing errors, ignore it. This chapter will still be revised

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 50 4
character/Johnny x Reader contains smut:)
197K 2.7K 36
qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† ( david dobrik x female oc )
22.1K 283 23
It started with a word, a fight, and something else in between that would bring everyone down with a vengeance that would rock Liberty High and it al...
28.8K 1.5K 59
~ Coffee And Liquor Series: Book 3 ~ "Don't you think that you spend a lot of time here? Not that I mind though." "I could easily spend an eternity h...