lady, hear me tonight ! ⋆୨୧˚...

By -babydollfisher44

౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love f... More

꒰ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
꒰ 001
꒰ 002
꒰ 003
꒰ 004
꒰ 006
꒰ 007
꒰ 008
꒰ 009
꒰ 010

꒰ 005

36 3 1
By -babydollfisher44

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 5:⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧
heaven  and  back  !

It was a new day, and Bianca was in the hallways waiting for Samantha Larusso to appear.

Robby didn't go to school today, the ice cream they both had yesterday at the bar had made him feel bad, and even though he wanted to accompany his friend to school, Bianca told him that it would be better for him to rest and that he didn't have to worry cause she knew how to take care of herself.

— Hey!

A brown-haired girl screamed across the hallways, Bianca thought she was talking to her since she was the only one in the hallway at that moment, everyone else was at class.

— Are you Bianca Monroe?

She continued talking when she reached Bianca, who thought she was so pretty and looked like a nice girl.

— Yes, you must be Samantha Larusso, right?

— That's me. Come on, I'll show you this place.

She smiled at her and started showing Bianca where all of her classes were located.

— And this is the school cafeteria, but you already know that.
If you want you can go have a seat everybody will be here in like 2 minutes.

Sam had already shown her all the high school, she was really nice and they connected like they had known each other for their whole lives.

— I'll go grab my lunch, do you want something?

— Uhm, no thanks, i'll eat something later.

— Okay! I'll be right back

After that Sam disappeared and the people started to arrive, the whole vibe changed and was replaced with a bunch of loud teens.

Bianca saw Moon and Yasmine sitting at a table close to where she was and decided to go talk to them.
They were like sisters to her but with the entire changing-schools situation, she realized they haven't talked for days.

— What's up, barbie?

Bianca loved calling Yasmine "barbie", she thought it was so funny and suited the girl really well; she approached them and both of the girls instantly started smiling.

— Bitch, you didn't told us you were here already!

Yasmine said to Bianca while Moon was giving the girl a long hug.

— I'm so sorry, this whole moving schools situation really kept me busy for a few days.

Bianca told them while sitting down at their table, then they started talking about some weed that moon's mom gave her on her b-day.

The redhead stopped listening when she noticed Sam arguing with a boy, she looked like she was really angry.

— Bian, do you wanna hang out today? Moon is taking us shopping in her car.

— Is that Sam?

Bianca asked, ignoring Yasmine's question; she would probably hang with them anyway since she didn't have anything interesting to do at home.

— Oh, you know that traitor?

Yasmine said while rolling her eyes.

— What?

Bianca was so confused, why would they talk about Sam like that? She seemed like a really nice person.

— Kyler told us she was talking shit about us, that she believed she was better than us.

Moon explained to her with a sad look on her face.

Bianca was going to say something but, suddenly, Sam threw Kyler's lunch to the floor. This was about to get violent.

— Hey, guys! You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad.

Bianca didn't understand a thing, what fucking billboard was he talking about and what had Sam to do with it? She looked around and everyone was laughing, even Yasmine and Moon had a little smile on their faces.

Bianca was going to stand up and kick the shit out of him, he had no right to talk to anyone like that; except that when she was ready to get up, Miguel appeared from god knows where and faced Kyler.

— Hey, Kyler! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?

''Oh my god he did not'' Bianca whispered to Moon, who just laughed even more when she looked at Bian's face, she looked like she didn't understand a thing and that made the whole situation even funnier.

On the other hand, Bianca didn't find this quite funny, both Sam and Miguel were her friends and she didn't want them to get hurt.

— Want another beatdown, 'Rhea? I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time.

Kyler said to Miguel while pushing him a few times.

— It's not lame-ass karate. It's cobra kai.

At that moment, Bianca was so shocked.
She would definitely have to tell Robby the tea when she gets home.

Miguel punched Kyler in the face and started fighting him, everybody was cheering him up and filming everything on their phones, a girl even screamed at him "No mercy!" or something like that.

Kyler's friends started to try and take him down but the boy was faster than them and punched and kicked all of them.

Then he grabbed the board where someone had their lunch and when Kyler got up from the floor, Miguel jumped into a table, kicked him in the face and finished by punching the boy on the head with the board.

Everyone started clapping and the boy was still there, up on the table looking at how everyone was cheering at him.

Until he met with Bianca's eyes.

They both stared at each other with a smile on their faces before a teacher entered the cafeteria and took him with her.

— I think someone is in love.

Yasmine said making fun of Bianca, but the girl didn't pay attention to her, she was still thinking about Miguel's eyes.

   .  +       ˚    ♡   .

♡          +            ˚  

   ·       ♡   *.            

 +           ˚     ·      

 *  ♡

Bianca was now at her locker taking her english book for her next class, she then closed it and turned around to leave when she bumped into someone.

— Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.

Bianca apologized, getting on her knees to pick the things that she accidentally dropped.

— It's fine actually.

Bianca looked at who she was talking to and found Miguel trying to help her with her notebooks.

— Oh, hey John Wick, didn't realize it was you.

Miguel laughed at her words and stood up to give her what she accidentally let go of.

— Maybe I should reconsider joining cobra kai after that.

— You definitely should.

He replied with a smile on his face, when Bianca was about to leave he spoke again.

— Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? We can go check the dojo and then have an icecream or something.

Bianca was so waiting for him to ask her something like that, of course she wanted to hang out with him.

— Yeah, why not? Meet me at the park at 5?

— I'll be there!

He said when he saw Bianca was starting to leave. Finally he would have a chance to know her better.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

꒰ NOTES

𖥻 made a new gif cause i love my babies together <3

𖥻 i have already planned the next few chapters so i'll be updating more these days!! 🪩🪩

𖥻 don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter, i really appreciate it!! 💌

@-𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿44 ⋆. ࿔・ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
224K 8.1K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
101K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᵉᵐᵉᵗʳⁱ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 ...
7.1K 281 17
❛ always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. ❜ ꒰🥋꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... ꒱ ↷🖇 j...