TAMING THE UNTAMED - RAYNE A.

By RAEDLUVSOATMILK

๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โฟป completed ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ โฟป 03 / 25 / 2024 ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ โฟป 04 / 23 / 2024 ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐€ โซนโซบ RAYNE A... More

ONE : RAYNE AMES
TWO : TRIPLE LINER
THREE : EASTON
TAMED : 4
TAMED : 5
TAMED : 6
TAMED : 7
TAMED : 8
TAMED : 10
TAMED : 11
TAMED : 12
TAMED : 13
TAMED : 14
TAMED : 15
TAMED : 16
TAMED : 17
TAMED : 18
TAMED : 19
TAMED : 20
TAMED : 21
TAMED : 22
FINAL CHAPTER
author's note

TAMED : 9

433 20 2
By RAEDLUVSOATMILK

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢
NINE • IT BEGINS

YOUR NAME

As we leave the room where that witch has taken me, I am now with these little kids. Rayne's little brother is gentle and caring, as he made sure that I would not fall on my face because I couldn't still walk straight because of my head throbbing.

"Can we stop here?" I called their attention. Glancing at the open area, where there's a bench and well in it, "Are you sure you don't want to get in the infirmary?" The girl questioned me, and I answered with a soft smile.

"Alright." They conceded upon my request, and we just went to the benches and sat there. I inhaled the fresh air I could before exhaling it, looking at each of these kids faces. I perceived that they're all in their first years.

"Uh, [your name]—san. I would like to introduce you to Dot." Finn introduces his friend, who has red, spiky hair. We're almost the same in height, and he seems nosy to me. "And this Lemon." He continued referring to the only girl who was with them. Lemon smiled and reached for my hand to shake it.

"And this is Mash Burnedead." My eyes met this kid's eyes. He's munching his cream puff with a stoic expression plastered on his face. It was the boy I met in the forest. So it was him.

"I met you before." Mash acknowledged our sudden meeting out in the forest. "Yeah, I guess." I answered him shortly before getting to relax on my back.

"So [your name]—san, what happened exactly? And can you tell me who's my brother's lover?" Finn questioned me with so much curiosity that it makes me remember what that witch did.

I got back to our room last night and got the paper that I needed to hand over to Rayne. I noticed that Safira was already sleeping, so I carefully did what I needed to do, trying not to make too many noises. That night was in peace, and I didn't expect that she'd be violent towards me.

In the morning, I woke up before her. I'm preparing myself to get into class. When I'm finishing my preparation, I'm startled by her sudden appearance on my back.

"I told you not to get in the way, right? But what were you doing with Rayne last night!?" She angrily questioned me. Her orbs are flaring jealousy and hatred toward me. "I didn't do anything with your lover; I was there looking for something to eat, but I don't have any, so he offered me food, that's all." I explained to her that that made her even angrier.

"HE OFFERED YOU FOOD!" She shouted, which made me back off a little bit. "You're trying to snatch him away from me, you pesky little whore you are!" She gritted her teeth, saying all those foul words towards me that made my blood boil. I pushed her away and went to grab my cloak, opting to leave her alone.

I reached the door, desiring to leave the room. A black-colored liquid wrapped around my neck. It's strangling me. Damn it! Why now? I tried my best to grip the liquid, but to no avail.

"This is your last warning, outsider. Stay away from Rayne." She demanded before slamming me on the wall near my bed, which caused my injury. Dizziness was all over me before I was being held by her in the arm, grabbing me harshly outside our room.

What is she going to do now? Bury me alive?

Oh, she's doing me a favor, then. As we walk down the hallway, my blood is dripping off my face and onto the floor. I wasn't aware of where she was taking me. After a moment of walking, she turned left, and we entered this room that seemed to be in construction.

She pushed me off the floor, and she was pacing back and forth before crouching down and leveling her face on me. "I will be put in disciplinary action because of this, but if I see or know that you're still lingering around, Rayne, this is not all you will receive." She threatened me before leaving me there, bloodied and dizzy.

"That's awful!" Lemon exclaimed as she stood beside me and held my arm as her way of comforting me. I smiled a little at her action. Finn is in shock, but she shook it off. "Safira is not Rayne's lover." He answered directly, still not believing what he just heard.

"But I heard that Safira is suffering from a mental illness that makes her obsessive, and she's obsessing over my brother." Finn explained. "But she was never Rayne's lover." He declares that it makes me feel a little bad remembering the way I acted rudely to Rayne.

I can't help but feel irritated by the fact that I get hurt just because of someone.

When I'm feeling a bit better, I instruct the kids to get back into the classes that I will manage myself. When they left and I was all alone, a thought struck my mind. About how powerless I was a while ago, unable to defend myself.

My eyes went to my two empty hands. It's been so long since the last time I held a wand. It won't hurt to get a new one while I'm here, out of sight.

Alright, I will get one after my class and do my grocery shopping as well. I went to look for the last class I have today because it's already three in the afternoon and the class is finished at four. The last class I will be joining is Magic History.

I entered the room and acquired the attention of the students. "You're late." The professor announced that, which made me apologize, and stated my reason for why. She didn't say anything, but she told me to take a seat. My eyes landed on Rayne, who was busy with his notes, and on her left side was Max, who was waving at me. I smiled at him and took a seat beside Rayne.

He didn't bother himself with asking how I was after what happened a while ago, but his focus was on his paper and the professor. The class ended, and everyone started to wrap up their things and leave the room. "Rayne, [your name], I'm going ahead. I have to continue my tasks now." He informed us before leaving the room, and now I'm left with this unbothered guy.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier. I didn't know that you didn't have anything to do with her." I broke off the silence between us, but I received nothing from him. So I just remained quiet and sighed as I got up to leave.

After two or three steps I take, he suddenly talks. "How's your head?" He questioned. "Better, a little dizzy a while ago." I answered him, not turning around to look at him.

"Then let's start what we need to start." He talked after his hand reached my wrist and pulled me out of the room. Both of us were directed to the very end of the hallway. Rayne entered the room, so I did follow him inside. I am greeted with the relaxing ambiance of the room and a bunny that is jumping around my feet.

Rayne reached for the bunny and played with its fur before letting it go. "This is your room? I thought you're roommate with Max." I asked him before taking a seat on the sofa, where another bunny was lying down and sleeping. "Yes, I'm roommates with Max, but this room is provided for the dorm's prefect." He explained before going on, I suppose, to his working table.

"Wow, then you're really that great and named individual." I praised him, saying that he just scoffed away, which makes me giggle. I reached for the bunny that was on my feet and placed it on my lap. Playing with its soft fur and getting really relaxed. I diverted my eyes to look at what Rayne was doing, but he immediately looked down at his table.

"So, are you going to discuss what I need to do for the next four months?" I questioned him before gently laying the bunny on the sofa and getting beside him. I heard him clear his throat before speaking.

"Right, so for the next four months, you are just not to do the tasks and missions that the school wanted you to do but to also focus on your academics." He explained.

"These are events that are stated for you to participate in, and for some of them, I will be with you." He added something that made me stumble through his words. Processing it the way he said it. "I meant, we will be doing it together." He clarified when he noticed the bafflement in my face.

"Oh, right." I said it shyly before covering my face with my hair. I rolled my eyes at myself out of embarrassment. "Here is the list of the tasks and missions that are put under your name."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
EXCHANGE STUDENT

I. Training Session with the
Divine Visionary
II. It Takes Five to Succeed One
III. Clearing Mission
IV. Foundation Day
V. Final Requirements
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

◧ ◨ ◩ ◪
end of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.6K 6
"แด…แดษดแด› แดกแดส€ส€ส, ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡๊œฑแด›!" Said the girl, grinning. Her ocean blue eyes gleamed as the older man stood infront of her in shock. IN WHICH, The s...
80K 3.1K 38
[MARSHLE X READER] ((they are all technically romantic couples)) [eng] After being forced to attend school, you find yourself with a peculiar and int...
239K 7K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...