โœ“โ”‚๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ (Be...

By n__ikkii

ห—หห‹ ๐ŸŽฅ 'หŽห— ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€ You finally make your way to the top, getting invitations to large award sho... More

Introductions
Important
01. Golden Globes
02. Hangover
03. Movie night
04. Cigarette
05. Gentleman
06. Messy
07. Canada
09. Phoebe Bridgers
10. Stairwell
11. Message
12. Vinyls
13. Commit
14. Honesty
15. In love
Epilogue

08. Unknown Number

137 15 12
By n__ikkii

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝?"

After you had made it back to your apartment, you had immediately fallen asleep. It wasn't until your phone kept ringing in the early afternoon until you woke up. You rubbed your temples as you let out a wince of the sunlight that was currently beaming through the window of your bedroom, as you had forgotten to shut the curtains the night before.

Without looking, you attempt to grab your phone from your nighstand, wanting the obnoxiously loud ringing to stop. After almost knocking over a lamp, you finally get a hold of it, and it takes a few seconds before your brain is able to focus enough to read the name on your screen.

"Fucking hell, Emily. It's so early." You cursed after you accepted the call, your best friend's concerned face popping up on your screen. "It's almost one, that is definitely not early. I waited this long to call you for your own sake, so don't give me shit about that." She shook her head, and something in her voice sounded accusing, scaring you a bit.

As you continued to rub your temples, you let a small sigh slip. "Sorry, you're right." You quickly gave in as you didn't feel like having an argument with her right as you woke up. "Where were you last night? Where did you go? Why did you go?" The dark-haired girl asked question after question as your brain was trying its absolute hardest to wake up.

"I told you, I was tired. Sorry for leaving you by yourself." You apologised as you figured that was why she was upset. Even though you had wanted to go with her, you left her there with her friends right after your kiss with Bella. Fuck, that really happened. It suddenly seemed to process in your mind as you zoned out, thinking back to the conversation that led up to the kiss, but also the way they had held your hand on your way back to the rest.

Not to forget the smile they gave you as you left, because only that had already been enough to make your heart race. "Bullshit." Emily shook her head as she looked at the screen with a disappointed expression on her face. "I don't care that you left me with my friends, I care about why you left." The brunette let out a sigh as her gaze turned calmer. Your name fell from her mouth in an almost begging way, causing your stomach to twirl as the lies started to get to you.

You wanted nothing more but to give in, and tell your best friend why you had been acting the way you had. "Whatever has been going on with you, please just tell me." The tone of her voice almost made you tear up, as you hadn't heard her act this way for months. You were about to speak up before you were interrupted by the dark-haired girl.

"I gave Bella your number, I know something's going on between the two of you." She looked at you through the screen, practically catching you in the lie as she revealed the large amount of information. "You what?" Your eyebrows furrowed into a frown as you processed the words that just fell from your best friend's mouth.

Emily let out a sigh as she looked at you, not even a hint of excitement in her eyes as she felt lied to by you. "They asked me after you left, around the end of the party. Bella was so drunk and out of it that they didn't seem to know what they were saying, yet they asked for you." She explained, causing your heart to take yet another leap as your mind rewinded the sentence.

In your head, Bella wasn't the type of person to get drunk, so that part confused you quite a bit. Not to forget that they asked for your number, which completely shook your world as you checked for notifications while still on call with Emily. No missed messages. A feeling of disappointment filled your gut as you clicked on the call, Emily's face filling your entire screen again.

"They got drunk?" You asked as you realised the frown hadn't left your face yet. "Yeah." The dark-haired girl shrugged, clearly still offended by the way you kept the lie going, leaving everything unexplained to her. "It surprised me too, but they were totally hammered. I've never seen them that drunk before, but I managed to take all of them home at the end of the night. Everyone else passed out in the car, but they were wide awake in the passenger seat. That's when they asked me for your number." The dark-haired girl took her time to tell you the context, something you had not cared to do yet about the information you were withholding.

As you aimlessly scanned your room to try and distract yourself, all of your thoughts were spinning, and even spiraling.  "Fuck." You muttered, aware of the fact that because Bella asked for your number, they practically informed Emily about something that was so new and fresh, it was barely anything yet. Your best friend stared at your face, searching for some kind of sign that you were going to answer her.

Instead of confronting the problem, you made up an excuse. "I have to go, I got an email for a callback yesterday, and I have to prepare for it." You said, knowing fully well you hadn't heard from your agent in two days, which was driving you absolutely crazy.

Before Emily could reply to your words, you hung up the phone, throwing it towards the end of the bed as you finally slipped away from under your sheets, your body immediately being met with the cold morning air, as you also left your window open the night before.

The uncertaintly of the job you had was always in the back of your mind. In fact, you had struggled with getting a decent job for a long time. After landing your debut role in House of the Dragon, you figured that that was it. You thought that you were done with having to worry about roles, and money.

That last one was luckily taken care of for the next period of time, as the important role you had in the show did come with its benefits.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Throughout the day, you constantly found yourself waiting for a text. At first this made you feel stupid, but as the day went on you realised they were the one that asked for your number, not the other way around. It was rude that they hadn't texted you yet, if anything.

At one point you even began pacing through your apartment, unsure about what to do with yourself as the time slowly passed. Normally, you'd scroll on social media right now, but you figured that your phone couldn't offer you much distraction, as it was the one thing you feared.

After attempting to read, bake, and reply to some emails, you gave up with trying to distract yourself, and gave in to the thoughts. Over a dozen different scenarios had played out in your mind, each one ending horribly for a different reason. You weren't fully sure as to why you were this nervous about a possible text.

The kiss with Bella had just made you feel things you hadn't been able to feel before. It was almost as if they awoke something inside of you. You were tired of feeling dependant on the text, and decided to put on a movie to watch, hoping to distract yourself.

When even this couldn't calm you down, you reached for your cigarettes, and headed to the balcony of your own apartment, a place you barely went to nowadays. It seemed ironic, but you really didn't smoke much outside of parties. 

Just as you first put the cig against your lips, you felt a slight buzz in your pocket. After taking your phone out of the pants you were wearing, you were finally met with a message from an unknown number, Bella.

The message was a little too long for you to be able to read it without opening it, causing you to take a puff or two before opening the message. You didn't want to seem to desperate.

Unkown Number

Hey, I believe I owe you a cigarette;)

A smile appeared on your face as you read the text, the weird feeling entering your gut once again as you thought of what to type back.

I believe you do...

How do you plan on paying me back?

You decided to tease them back, as you were curious as to how far they would take this. Even though they hadn't specifically said who they were, they seemed to be pretty confident that you would figure it out with a singular message, which they were obviously right about. You closed your phone as you didn't expect them to respond right away, but just as you put the cigarette against your lips, your phone buzzed again.

Unkown Number

I have a few ideas

Your stomach fluttered as you felt your cheeks grow hot. It was almost embarrassing how much impact Bella's text had on you.

Do tell

The smile on your face only grew bigger as your phone showed you they were typing. The fact that they didn't leave you on delivered for even a minute made you feel so happy, as you weren't used to that. If you had sent a message like that, you would have probably thrown your phone off of a building, too scared to even look at what the other person might respond with. But here was Bella, just going for it.

You closed your phone again out of nerves, the buzzing sound repeating itself several times before stopping.

Unkown Number

You could come over to my place

we could watch a movie

maybe drink a  bit of alcohol

listen to some music

An audible giggle left your mouth as you looked at their suggestions, the blush on your cheeks only growing more red as you smiled at the screen.

Sounds good

let me know when you're free;)

☆☆☆

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

𝙄𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!

AN: A shorter chapterrrr but more Bella + reader interaction!!!!!!! Thank you guys for all the support once again, I'm SO SO grateful for you guys<333333

Wordcount: 1740

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 285 17
ห—หห‹ ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ 'หŽห— ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€ You and Ellie have been inseparable ever since she came to Jackson. When the two of you find out about your feelings...
905 19 5
After a small incident with your older front neighbor and your father's longtime friend, caused by your lack of attention, you and Joel finally get t...
41.9K 1.2K 27
is cool that i said all that is it chill that you're in my head cause i know that it's delicate bella ramsey x oc social media fic ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 - ramsey ๐Ÿฅ‡...
15.5K 452 30
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง started: nov 16 2021 completed: jan 4 2022 (unedited...