Eminem smut one shots book 2

De Eminembigbreasts

YALL READ THE FIRST ONE BITCHES This one shot books is about Eminem (all of them are smut or light smut) Thes... Mais

BOOK2
Request
My love my knife
You're mine got that?
Shady
not enough
q
pheromone
valetines day
sitting down
stripa
mother fucker
Would you kill for me?
Show them
pampering

little breaky

412 2 6
De Eminembigbreasts

IMA TAKE A BREAK I WAMNA WORK ON THE REST IF MY STORYS. ALSO I PASSED PUT TWO TIMES THIS PAST WEEK. AND MY MOM HAS SURGERY.

also strangely some bs has been happening to my school. A girl didn't move who's saying I'm making fun of her when I'm not. And she keeps saying that I made fun of her weight when I didn't at all. Then she's calling me weird names which I don't mind.

But yeah and also my dad's trying to come back into my life after my older brother killed himself. So that's that and I don't wanna see his restarted ass but my mom wants me to. Which I'm probably gonna sneak out.

Also don't feel bad for me I never knew my older brother much except he snuggled with me in bed after my dad dumped him on the side of the road. And my mom found him so I had to share a bed then his mom picked him up. That's about it really.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.1K 1.6K 56
Can a pirate ever fall for a British nobleman's daughter? Can she ever find enough courage in her heart to fall for him? They were meant to be sworn...
17.1K 70 2
smutty oneshots with female readers I do have some people in mind but 👇👇👇👇👇👇 (SEND REQUESTS)
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.