๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๏ฟฝ...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

49.Reena

1.9K 359 82
By writingsbyrayy

We slept as soon as Vansh and Roshni left. But I was feeling very weird. The environment felt a little tensed. I slept while rubbing my chest and calming myself down but suddenly my eyes opened and I realized that I wasn't able to sleep so there is no point trying. My throat is so dry like Sahara dessert. I reached for my bottle on the side table and drank two sips when my attention shifted towards the corner of room. I thought like something moved there. My eyes and brain was dizzy from iron deficiency so I thought it was my imagination but what if it's not. We have been living here for five years now and it's safe here but you never know it might be a new robber. I can't ignore it knowing that my three year old daughter is right next to me.

I switched on the side lamp and saw a man standing there without wasting any time I whispered and moved Vijay. Ever since we got married his sleep had been so delicate that just one shake make him awake.

"Yes?" He said in sleepy voice.

The man there pointed to shut up my mouth but I can't do that.

"Vijay there's someone in the room." I shouted in his ears and he woke up like a stroke.

There was a minute eye contact between the man and Vijay. The man that puffed chest, covered in black clothes entirely and wore a mask.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Vijay asked keeping his voice low and glanced Ruchi to check if she was still sleeping.

"I am here for Reena." He replied.

"Mind your tongue before I cut it off and shove it in your ass." Vijay said burning in anger.

"Ohh ho cool down mister-" The man started to speak in a loud voice.

"Keep your voice low, if my daughter wakes up because of you just know that I'll bury you alive in my garden." Vijay said.

"What do you have to do with me?" I asked trying not to show that I was scared.

"Remember Mr. Roy? " He asked and I tried to recall.

"My brother had signed some contract with him and they had a good relation."

"Correct I work for him, he sent me here."

"Why?"

"Your brother did not invest in our business when it was on peak because he said that we are going to be at loss anyways so investment was a waste."

"He wasn't wrong." Vijay said.

"Our business would be saved if he cared to invest but he didn't and it's our job to return the favor by taking away his dear sister." He said with a smirk.

"Listen I have nothing to do with all of this, I haven't talked to him in five years and I don't care about his business matters."

"I don't care if you don't talk to him, you are still his sister and he still loves you the same."

"How is taking me away going to bring your business back anyways?" I said being frustrated now because he wasn't making any point. How is my brother's business matters got to do anything with me. Bullshit!

"I am going to present you in front of him and you know he will give away his entire business to me when he sees you so helpless." He said and laughed.

"I am not coming anywhere, it's your matter you guys should solve it in other way which doesn't involve me and my family."

"Ohh please, I am not leaving so easily it took me so long to find you."

"Did you not hear my wife saying that you can leave now?"

"I did but I denied to go, and you mister angry young man, you are not the business man anymore who have immense power and can hide your crimes now."

"You think I killed people and still never got caught because of my power? You haven't done enough research on me, if someone makes me anger and makes my wife cry I cut them into million pieces got it? I don't care about power."

This time the man laughed out very loudly. Ruchi suddenly woke up in terror and started crying. I rushed towards her cradle had took her into my arms.

"Shhh! It's alright, I am here." I said while swinging her in my arms.

I looked at Vijay who slowly closed his eyes for 5 seconds and opened it slowly. When he opened his eyes, his blue eyes were shining bright like vampire eyes, he looked like a beast was awake who was ready to hunt his prey. The guy had just awaken the Vijay who had buried over 90 bodies in his secret place, too bad for him.

Vijay stood up and started walking towards him but then the man pointed a gun towards Vijay. I closed my mouth and gasped.

"Vijay step back." I said.

"Listen to your wife." He said with proud like he just won the entire universe.

"I'll take either your wife or your daughter and if you come forward I'll shoot both of them." The man said and Vijay made a fist to control his anger.

"Reena go with him." Vijay finally spoke.

He came towards me to take Ruchi in his hands and raised his eyebrows towards me, I know what that means.

I took small steps and reached the man. He caught my hand tightly and stormed out of the room.

Just when we reached outside the man groaned in pain, he was shot in his left leg. I looked up and saw Vijay with his riffle, it had a silencer so no one heard it. His gun had fallen on the ground which I picked up. He couldn't walk because of the pain so he started dragging his body on the ground. But Vijay was so fast he reached in just 7 seconds.

"This was for thinking about taking my wife and..." Vijay stopped.

He shot his another leg and spoke, "This was for waking up my daughter and making her cry."

"Reena go to Ruchi." He said. I know that's not the case, he just don't want me to see what he was going to do with the man.

After 20 minutes he came inside. His shirt was drenching with sweat and he had mud all over his body.

"Did she sleep?" He asked removing his shirt.

"Hmm." I replied.

He went in and took a cold shower. He came out looking more hot like I was seeing him for the first time.

"What did you do with him?" I asked.

"Remember the abandoned house in our neighbourhood?"

"Yeah? "

"It has a very vast and fertile ground I must say."

"You buried him?"

"You are smart." He said smiling and came upto me. He softly kissed my lips while keeping his thumb and index finger on my chin.

"No one can hurt you and Ruchi as long as I am alive."

He made a call and narrated everything to my brother.

"See I have been good to you all these years but I can't tolerate your enemies breaking in my house and threatening my wife and my daughter." Vijay said calmly.

"I am so sorry Vijay I'll make sure nothing like this happens again." I heard it because the room was silent.

NOTE: 300 VOTES TARGET

THE EARLIER TARGET IS NOT COMPLETED YET BUT I STILL POSTED IT BECAUSE I CAN'T LET MY OTHER READERS SUFFER WHO ACTUALLY MAKE EFFORTS AND VOTE REGULARLY. BUT STILL THEY WERE THE HIGHEST VOTE I HAVE GOT SO IT'S A PROGESS... I HOPE THIS TARGET WILL BE EASY TO ACHIEVE.❤

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* โWhat I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
33.9K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
1.5M 66.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
365K 19.7K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...