Spider-man and Shadowcat : In...

By hiragie

Story Synopsis: On another earth, Spider Man lost his family and friends because of a plan by Norman Osborn... More

Prologue : La fin d'une รฉpoque
Chapter 2: Justice or Vengeance ?
Chapter 3 : The end of Golden Age

Chapter I: Year 1 (a new era in progress)

116 5 1
By hiragie

Hello guys, before you read this chapter I'm going to give you some information so that you can find your place in the story.

DEADPOOL: Ah well finally! I thought you were going to leave readers lost in your story

Well sorry Wade but forget things like that happen, like the fact that chimichangas are being burned 3 blocks from here

DEADPOOL : MY CHIMIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm comming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we're going to be quiet for 2 minutes, so as the title indicates the key couple in this story is Kitty and Peter, the events of the story take place well after Spider-Island and take place during the run with the island of Krakoa (Superior never existed for reasons that will come in time). The Marvel style of Injustice will end after year 2 for a very simple reason, I absolutely don't like years 3 to 5 of the Injustice comics, for me it's filler at best. well apart from these small elements, let's move on to the chapter.

Chapter I: Year 1 (a new era in progress)

Queens

A young woman stands in front of the house she shares with her husband, wondering how everything went so quickly. Kitty Pryde, that's her name, fought all her life with the X-Men, with certain Avengers and especially with Spider-Man. But, some time ago, she gradually withdrew from the world with the mutants when they left their bags on the island of Krakoa, 8 months ago. At first everything seemed to be going well for them, they finally had a place where they could live happily without being hunted down by members of the Church of Humanity or by sentinels. What a surprise she was when she smashed her nose against one of the portals that would lead her to the island. When she was told that she was not a 100% mutant, her world shattered, several x-men tried to console her but in vain. For weeks, she stayed with her husband, Peter Parker, venting on the criminals she encountered to vent her frustration. Over time, her anger calmed but she was still bitter towards certain members of the council who managed the island of Krakoa as well as certain decisions made by her former mentor Charles Xavier. When she learned what happened in New York, a week ago now, she felt like she was dead. His mother, his father, his in-laws, all reduced to ashes and all thanks to the Green Goblin. She didn't want to believe it, Peter couldn't lose against his lifelong enemy and yet Norman had won. When his death was announced, she was shocked but also relieved. On the one hand, she knew that Peter would never have wanted to kill Norman and that it was his rage that had spoken, and on the other hand she was glad that this monster was six feet under. She is not ashamed to say that if her husband had not killed him, she would have ripped out this monster's heart before crushing it in front of him. After this moment of reflection on what had just happened, Kitty approached the door of the house, but before she could even knock, the door opened and a male figure similar to Peter's stood before her. . This is Kaine Parker aka Tarantula.

- "Hi Kitty, how are you feeling? » asks Kaine tiredly

- "Not good Kaine, but I'm trying to hold on. How is he doing ? » Kitty replies in the same way but with a dejected look.

- "Look for yourself"

Letting Kitty in, Kaine heads to the living room, where they see Peter, still in his black suit, the jester's blood still on it, holding in his hands a photo representing an important moment for him. This was the last photo where Ben Parker was still alive. The photo itself was pretty simple, just Ben, Peter and May sitting behind a table, looking at the camera with big smiles. A simple photo but one that reminded Peter that even if his uncle was not there, his heart, his spirit will always be with him and his aunt. But now she was gone, Peter was the last of this little family and it was all because of him. Locked in this guilt, the latter does not notice his wife, nor his brother.

- "How long has he been in this state?" » asks Kitty to Kaine

- "It's been 4 days since Norman's death. It's a wreck Kate, May's death, even if it was involuntary, impacted him like he was seeing Uncle Ben's death again. » replies the latter sadly

He felt helpless, powerless not to be able to help his brother, Aunt May's death had affected Kaine a lot, especially because of the memories he has of his brother even if they are minimal. She was also his aunt, she was the epitome of kindness, helping and loving anyone who came into contact with him at all, hell even Sabretooth, who followed Logan when he went to the Parker family. , didn't even dare to attack May.

- "I think May's food also played a big role. That and the frying pan. » Kaine thinks with a smile as he thinks back to that day.

- "You should try talking to him, maybe when he sees you, he could at least react a little"

- "That was my intention"

Answering this, Kitty slowly walks into the living room and sits down next to Peter, who looks at her for a few seconds before his attention returns to the photo. This situation breaks the latter's heart, even her husband in this state makes her regret not being there to stop her.

- "I haven't regretted what I did," Peter announces in a weak voice.

- " What ? »

- "I did not regret having taken the life of this patient, in fact, I even took a certain satisfaction in seeing life disappear from his eyes. » Peter continues before stopping and looking at the blood on his suit.

- "And that terrifies me"

- "Peter" said Kitty worried

- "I swore to never take a life, even the worst because deep down I know that everyone can become a better person, even Kaine proved that despite his past, he was able to become a better person. »

- "Peter, please stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault"

- "Yes, Kitty it was me who took Norman's life, he won, I'm no better than him"

Slap

The sound of the slap is so loud that Peter falls off the couch they were on, the picture he was holding fell too but didn't break. Kaine, hearing the noise, approaches and sees Kitty in tears and the trace of her hand on her brother's face.

- "DON'T DARE SAY THAT!" » screams Kitty in tears

- « Kitty »

- "YOU'RE NOT LIKE NORMAN, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT?" YOU HAVE NEVER DONE HALF THE FUN THIS MONSTER COULD HAVE DONE TO YOU!!! »

Trying to calm herself, Kitty moves closer to her husband and places her hands on his face before resting her head on his.

- "You're the victim here Peter, I don't want you to blame yourself for a situation you couldn't control. We lost so many people that day, May, John, my parents, Miles, Gerry, all those deaths were Norman's fault, not yours. »

After this speech, Kaine's phone begins to ring, wanting to give some privacy, he walks away and answers the call from his sister, Teresa Parker.

- "Hello little sister, what's wrong?" hmm, hmm, WHAT?! wait are you kidding me? is Maria crazy? hmm, ok, okay, thanks for trying, is there anything else? hmm hmm, he doesn't intervene! Out of their jurisdiction?!!, they are kicking our balls and trying to stop us but when it comes to saving lives, they don't even move their asses!! people are dying Teresa!! ok, ok sorry just come here please, ok, see you right away. »

Turning off the phone, Kaine lets out a curse before heading into the living room, only to see a worried Kitty and Peter still in a pitiful state.

- " What is happening ? » asks Kitty

- "Let's just say our asshole National Director decided that arresting Peter would be the better thing to do than saving lives in Madripoor. » replied Kaine angrily

- " WHAT ?!! why does she want to stop Peter? just for killing Osborn? and the avengers, the x-mens or the punisher, there are heroes who kill people and yet SHIELD doesn't try to stop them. »

- "According to Teresa, it's because her teams stop planetary threats and have saved the government several times, which makes it difficult for them to seal them off, while for Spider-Man it's easier because a some journalist kept reporting him as a threat. »

- "Jameson!" to say she believes this nonsense, Fury must be rolling over in his grave. Tell me Teresa got out of SHIELD. »

- "Yep, not without breaking Hill's nose, I wish I was there to see that. »

- "Ah besides that, is there a problem in Madripoor? »

- "Yeah, apparently, the current leader, Viper, decided to kill the resistance that was organizing to overthrow her from power. »

- " Kill ? »

At the sound of Peter's voice, the two heroes turn around to see him looking at them, a hint of life develops in his eyes before igniting when he realizes that innocent people are dying and that the heroes or SHIELD are not intervening. 

- " No ! no more death! » said Peter before getting up

- "No more victims! »

- "This all ends now!" »

- « Peter »

- "Kaine, call Teresa, tell her to come and get us, we are leaving for Madripoor". Declares Peter before putting his mask back on with a determined look 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
652K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
466K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...