𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

By heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... More

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!
𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊
𝟬𝟯𝟲 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟯𝟳 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟯𝟴 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟵 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝟬𝟰𝟬 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟭 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆
𝟬𝟰𝟮 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟯 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚
𝟬𝟰𝟰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟰𝟱 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟲 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟳 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟰𝟴 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝟬𝟰𝟵 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
𝟬𝟱𝟬 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟱𝟭 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟱𝟮 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟱𝟯 𝒇𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟱𝟰 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
𝟬𝟱𝟱 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝟬𝟱𝟲 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝟬𝟱𝟳 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔
𝟬𝟱𝟴 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
𝟬𝟱𝟵 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊
𝟬𝟲𝟬 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟲𝟭 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝟬𝟲𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟲𝟯 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕
𝟬𝟲𝟰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟲𝟱 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

8.8K 160 222
By heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 002 ! —————
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ you know about the rumors about us, right? ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

Mikayla sits in the back of the van with nick chuckling next to her as chris and matt sit in the front. she already took her shoes off, now lifting her feet up and resting them on nick's lap while she munches on her fries, "these fries never miss!" she cheered.

          the boys all nod in agreement, continuing to stuff their faces with nuggets and fries. nick stretches forward, reaching for the mcdonald's bag to look for his oreo mcflurry, but as he searches for it, there's nothing left but fries at the bottom of the bag.

          nick scrunches the bag in his hands, leaning forward and glancing between his brothers, "which one of you fucks ate my ice cream?"

          "not me," matt lowly murmurs after rolling his eyes, sipping on his coke.

          nick slowly turns to face chris, who's already chuckling quietly. "dude, they probably just forgot it," he nonchalantly shrugs causing nick to frustratedly and loudly yell.

nobody else react to his groans of pure annoyance as they' re all used to it already. the triplet rolls his eyes and throws his head back, reaching for the door handle to exit the vehicle. "i'm getting my ice cream," he mutters as he leaves the car.

          chris, matt and mikayla remain in the car, trapped in a thick silence. the weird atmosphere surrounding them is enough to increase the amount of awkwardness between the three. the reason for this is purely because of the rising rumors about mikayla and chris possibly dating.

          earlier chris did in fact surf through her comments after nate informed him of the whole situation, but he didn't question it at all, purely because there was a small part of him that didn't mind the rumour. of course he feels horrible about the names, but they're comments from internet trolls who don't even show their own faces.

          matt leans back in his seat, squeezing his eyes shut at the almost unbearable tension, "so who's video idea are we using?" he questions, breaking the silence.

          mikayla shrugs but chris glances back at her with a smile. "i like miks' idea."

          this causes her to softly smile at his comment, as well as the nickname, her dimples showing up as he moves to face forward again. there's a small part of her that has a crush on the boy, but nobody can blame her. yet the only reason she chooses to ignore the possibility of anything happening with chris is because of nathan.

          after all, she's his best friend's little sister.

          in other words, off limits.

          nick enters the van, licking the spoon that carries his vanilla ice cream, which is almost finished already. mikayla rests her feet on his lap and he slaps them away. "get your fuckin' dirty toes off of me," he jokes with a large amount of sass in his tone.

          mikayla scoffs as her mouth hangs open in slight shock while the boys at the front laugh loudly. matt then reaches forward to switch on the camera, continuing to giggle at nick's comment.

ᵢₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

mikayladoe

liked by christophersturniolo,
matthew.sturniolo and 872,917 others

mikayladoe go watch their vid for clear skin! ( featuring a special someone :) )

view all 18,617 comments ↓

nicolassturniolo who's that weird ipad kid in the first picture..?
mikayladoe my pet dog sorry!!!!!
christophersturniolo 🐶

user blind baking with the triplets when??!!
mikayladoe i'm liking this idea

matthew.sturniolo ✌🏻✌🏻
mikayladoe 🤘🏻🤘🏻

user ignore the hate comments mikayla!

mariagooding i'm your biggest fan
mikayladoe i'm YOUR biggest fan

larray okayyy
mikayladoe my fav person commented

user looks like chris moved on!
user as he should

christophersturniolo dude never misses with the photo dumps
mikayladoe i'm y'all's personal photographer
christophersturniolo calling you for my next photo shoot

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

While filming the smash or pass video, chris and nick got into a small but hilarious argument that the youngest had started, causing drinks and food from the trunk of the van to fly around the vehicle. due to nick's great comebacks and reasoning, chris is stuck cleaning everything up as matt and nick comfortably sit in their living room.

mikayla's bored of sitting in the kitchen while snacking on chips and dip as she sits on the island scrolling through her phone. there's a lot less hate comments; a radiant smile growing on her face that's lit with warmth and joy.

the girl hops off of the island, slightly tired after filming such a long video with consistent bickering. she doesn't mind their petty arguments as it's basically live entertainment for her, but after spending so long in a van at around three am, it becomes tiring.

with the weight of mikayla's exhaustion threatening to pull her into deep sleep, she walks through the halls with slumped shoulders. miks enters the garage that chris is in, but instead of wiping down the sticky seats, he's sat in the back seat, on his phone while scrolling through instagram.

she knocks on the window, and the triplet grins with a broad and cheerful smile that showcases his row of teeth. chris leans over, opening the car door for mikayla but stopping her from sitting on the beige seats as there's a large puddle of coke.

chris reaches for a towel in matt's designated seat, placing it down. with gratitude, mikayla enters the car, shutting the door behind her. for a few moments, there's strained suspense from each person waiting for the other to speak.

the boy clears his throat, "so," chris speaks up first and mikayla's attention diverts from her phone to the triplet next to her. "did anything i throw hit you?" he mumbles, slightly embarrassed.

mikayla chuckles and turns to face chris, "surprisingly not..." her words trail off as their eyes meet. the air in the car is thick as the silence returns, causing the awkwardness to continue again.

miks quickly glances over at him, the glowing moonlight that travels through the glass windows reflects on his blue eyes. he's beautiful and nobody else can deny it.

he tilts his head with low eyes, "oh yeah?" he mutters with a tone of disbelief.

miks leans back into the chair, playing with the cold rings on her fingers, caused by the large amount of nerves coursing through her veins. she looks around, avoiding eye contact with him while chewing on her plump bottom lip, "you know about the rumors about us, right?" she whispers, still nervous as if this is a moment she's been waiting for.

chris' eyebrows furrow while he squeezes his eyes shut. "yeah," he answers with a chuckle. "and i have an idea."

out of pure confusion, a crease appears between her eyebrows, "what is it?"

his body fully swivels to rotate the beautiful girl next to him. "what is we pretended..." he suggests, "that we were actually dating?"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
i'm so in love with the brothers best friend x fake dating trope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 11.3K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
52.7K 1.1K 24
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
109K 2.7K 21
❝ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 spent most of her childhood wond...