The Devil and I

By _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

27.

34.7K 2.9K 705
By _shee_writesss

Hello my cute little cupcakes🧁

One thing which I have understood now is, that here, only some of my viewers had patience and got the meaning of what BOARDS and what I was going through, rest of everyone just cussed me or asked me if I was dead and played the Report Kardenge wala card on me.

You seriously think this is a decent behaviour from one human to other? Do we get paid for writing? Absolutely not. I do this for my own passion which now feels like burden.

This whole chapter has been written while I was preparing for my JEE MAINS.
Also my JEE would be over on 12th so expect next update after that. I need rest💀

All my supporters who understood the situation and were there for me
I LOVE YOU🫶🏻.

To answer your question, i will try to wrap this book by june as we have only 15 chapters left and start the other books soon.

Precap: (For people who have forgotten the plot)

JAAKR VAPAS PADHO. 💀

Noor's POV

"Good morning ma'am" Abhijeet said as he entered my cabin.

"Good morning Abhijeet and please call me Noor." I said placing my overcoat on my new chair. This is nice. My own chair.
My own desk.
My own room.

I squealed like a child inside my head and grinned looking at my name on table encrypted beautiful bold italic letters.
'Mrs. Noor Chauhan.'

"Ma'am-" i gave him a stare.

"Sorry, Noor. Uhm Mr. Russo called by. He is leaving for USA tomorrow. He wants to discuss something with you. Should I arrange the meeting in next hour? His secretary suggested the same."
He said.

"Ofcourse. Arrange that." I replied logging into my ipad.

"Also uh- ma'am before I forget, what coffee would you like to have? So that I can bring that to your table every morning" abhijeet's question travelled me back to the morning.

Abhiman's coffee.

Not his technically but he brought me one okay?

How did he know about my favourite?

He definitely stalked me.

A red hue covered my cheeks thinking about morning incident. Oh he's so babygirl.

"Noor, Noor... Mrs Kapoor."

"Huh?"

"Ma'am coffee?" Oh fuck. Did i just dazed out. Ufff my husband

"I won't need you for serving me coffees Abhijeet. I will take it myself dont worry." I replied him with a smile due to morning incident.

He nodded and went back to his work while I went through the designs and presentations I made for Gabriel's deal.

I need to fucking get this.

Gabriel is an artist himself but an investor now like his dad and he invests on a LARGE SCALE. And by large I mean he is fucking Emperor of it. I need to get him in my company because with his investments and involvement I can get to ramps and shows very quickly.

Ofcourse I can get my husband's help but what's fun in that? So I am taking help of Gabriel which is also a very good friend of Siddhart somehow.

With his investment and idealogies and my designs and talent my work can actually excel and reach to multiple counties and that's what my vision is.

ABHIMAN's POV

It's been a week. Let me reframe it, it's been quite a week. I shifted back into my room.
And Noor shifted to her office.

What the hell is wrong with her?

It's been a week of us sharing same space. I want to talk to her but she is never free. That Russo Grusso got interested in her.

I mean her ideas which I am very proud of by the way but he is taking my Noor's time. A lot of time.

Wait? My Noor?

Shut up.

Every morning I see her at the dining table as she hurries off eating some unhealthy toast with peanut butter and a juice with her oh so, precious ipad in her hands.

That ipad should be considered lucky. It gets to be hold everyday in her hands and she tucks it to her chest all the time.

Move bitch(ipad).

What the fuck is happening to me? Ughhhh

She talks with dad regarding her show and discuss designs with chachi. I tried talking to her to ask her where the hell she stays whole night and she replies the same
'Office'

She takes her own car now which she got authorised on first day. Very bad. I wanted to take her to office. Its my responsibility as a.. as a what? You asked her not to expect husband wife relationship dumbfuck.

But we kissed! It changed.

With one kiss? My brain asked.

Not just the kiss but everything. She's a mystery I want to solve and the more i try to solve I get obsessed. She is beautiful but she has a prettier brain which attracts ....

Why am I conversing with my brain? Am I going nuts? Was I about to admit?

Also.

I am reading. Reading her diary.

It's a crime. Who cares?

She left it in the room. Unattended. I read she had a crush on me.

I blushed

I fucking blushed.

She has every fucking day encrypted in her journals. There are about 21 of them. And I have reached somewhere on 8th where she has wrote about a teen crush over me. ME.

And after knowing that she had me in her eyes since past 7 years. I can't let this go.
Did she marry me because she already had a crush? Oh my god.

Cute. A smirk crept on my face.

Why did I start reading at the first place?

Because I want to know. I wanted to know the reason behind her marks.

Reason behind the way she is so afraid to be alone.

What are her scars? If she just lets me see it for once,
I will embrace every fucking one of them.

I wanted to know the reason behind her scars so I invaded her fucking privacy because I cannot breathe in this world knowing she hurts her body because someone has hurted her beautiful soul.

Just like the moon, she has scars but I will kiss each one of them until they are mine. My scars.

My darkness will keep company to her devils if she has any. My Noor is always gonna be happy.

And to make her happy I will read the fucking journals if I have to without any guilt.

A deep breathe. Everything is so messed up, Abhiman.

"Abhi... bhaiiiii ... abhiiiii" Ansh shook my shoulder bringing me out of haze.

"Bhai can I come with you today to office? My car is punctured." He asked.

"No. " I said eating my salad and looking at Noor who was helping Maa with setting down dishes on table clad in her white kurti today with some very sharp mirror work on it. And a bindi and my vermillion adoring her cute little forehead and nuptial chain resting on her neck.

Mine.

Wait. What if I puncture her car? Then what she'll do? She will have to come with me Right?

Here I come for you tyres of Noor's black X1.

I smirked and kept my spoon down and was about to stand when my dad interrupted.

"Abhiman. There was a transaction of 200 crore last week. Did you get something I should know of?"

Noor gasped. She was now standing next to me with a glass of juice in her hand.

Listen dick, stop reacting on her little voices. We are in public.

And dad, seriously? You had to ruin it. The car is a surprise for her. Still in process.

"Yes I got something for myself. It's nothing you should know of so I didn't inform you." I replied my dad politely.

"Ashisht. Akdu." Noor mummered something thinking I didn't hear it.

(Rude. Arrogant.)

"Kya boli aap?" I asked her in low tone.

(What did you say?)

Her eyes widened and she smiled awkwardly shaking her head vigorously

"Nhi nhi kuch nhi. Mai kaha kuch bolti hu.. hehehe." She said and drank her juice ignoring me.

(No no. nothing. When do I even speak something.)

Vahi toh. Kuch toh bolo. Sun na chahate h hum. I thought.

(Exactly. Say something. I want to listen to you.)

Time SKIP

I hate myself.
I am fucking 28! Not 8.

I punctured her car and now standing on the front porch waiting for my car like nothing happened.

Noor went off in the other direction 3 minutes and 13 seconds ago, where her car is usually parked. By now she should be back. Oh look she is back. And my mclaren is here too. Ofcourse the WHITE one.

She walked towards me with that little ipad tucked to her chest and her hairs blowing due to wind. My lady is in distress.

Man up Abhiman. Offer her a RIDE.

(A/N: normal car ride ki baat ho rhi h ASHISHT dimago.)

"What happened?" I asked her innocently.

"My car's punctured. It was perfect when I came back home this morning. I dont know kaise-"

"I will drop you." I cut her off opening passenger door for her of my car before she tries to argue.

She didn't say anything and nodded blankly.

Settling her in the passenger seat I started walking towards my side.

"Bhaiiiii..." I heard a voice. Definitely Ansh's. I need to hurry or else he will climb up.

Igniting the engine I drove off real quick.

Okay AWKWARD.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

I took a deep breathe and finally said in the softest voice I have ever used.
"Noor. Listen."

She hummed in the response doing something with her ipad.

I side eyed her but she didn't look up from the tablet for once. NOT ONCE.

Am I not handsome to look at? LOOK AT ME.

Okay. Enough is enough. I opened my window and took her ipad and threw it out of window.

"What the fuck Abhiman?" She screamed.

In the middle of a quite road, brakes screeched. Did she just took my name?

"Say that again." I said looking at her with wide eyes.

"You dumbfuck. My important presentation and designs were in there. Are you mad?"

"Did you just took my name?" I asked ignoring her outburst.

She looked at me like I am an alien. Her nose red due to anger and her eyes and mouth open a little wide in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"My name. Say that again." I requested.

"Asshole?"

My lips twitched from one side. Ofcourse she is the QUEEN. My wife.

Won't go easy on me.

I gave her the ipad back which I enacted to throw and had kept on the side door this all time. She gasped.

"I... uhm. Sorry... uh.. Thanks" she said trying to take her ipad from my hands but I glided to a little left from her reach.

She moved her hand left and I moved mine to Right.

"Mr. Chauhan. Please give it back." She said trying to get back her ipad which I took to opposite side every time she approached for it.

"Take it from me, Moy ZAYCHIK." I chuckled at her failed attempts.

"Abhiman. Please vps dijiye na" she was almost of her breathe trying to reach for her ipad. And I couldn't stop laughing. She almost stood up to reach to me.

(Please give it back.)

She is so small.

I can fit her in my hands with ease.

She breathed out loud in frustration and unknowingly, to reach her ipad ,she jumped.

On
My
Lap.

This is going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Update: 15th April

Chalo abh jaldi jaldi JEE k liye
All the Bestt bolo😭💀.

Drop a ❤️ if you liked the chapter.

2000+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 64.7K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
195K 10.3K 24
"๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ž" *:๏ฝฅ----โœง----*:๏ฝฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
2.5M 96.4K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
214K 6.8K 23
Kashi Tripaathi is a simple and kind-hearted girl. Her family belongs to a political background. She is the first born daughter after 4 generations...