AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

By poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... More

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

NUKE! [32]

297 12 10
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Orochi was preparing to launch the nuclear missile and everyone was looking at the weapon somewhat confused.

Eugen: That thing looks a lot like the V-2.

Yuudachi: What did you say?

Tester: That is not a bad assumption, Eugen. What you see is a weapon of the future, the concept of that weapon is beyond your common sense.

Meanwhile, Enterprise looks at the missile and she remembers Izumo's words about how this weapon could easily erase the base.

Enterprise: We must stop that weapon.

Izumo: Wait, Enterprise. If we destroy that weapon before its launch, it could erase our entire existence within a range greater than 20 km.

Enterprise: TCH.

Izumo: The only way to prevent the disaster is to intercept the weapon when it is far away from here. Additionally... we cannot attack recklessly for two reasons: The first is that the missile is not the only one Orochi has. What would happen if she has more missiles beneath her deck? An explosion of those things and it's our end. The second reason is that Orochi has Akagi as a hostage.

At that moment, Orochi's missile begins to take off and all the girls see the weapon being fired and they watch in shock as the weapon flies towards Azur Lane's base.

Illustrious: (Worried) What an evil presence.

Enterprise: Izumo, the weapon is already in flight, what are you waiting for to intercept it?

Izumo: We can't do it at such a close distance to the fleet, the shockwave can incapacitate us and leave us at the mercy of the sirens.

Enterprise: (Kicking a siren ship angrily) F*** this s***!

[Censor-chan working to prevent a second raid.]

It goes without saying that the cruise ship, victim of Enterprise's kick, split in half due to the brute force of a Yorktown-class aircraft carrier.

Izumo: (I can actually hack the missile, but if I do that, it wouldn't leave a lasting memory for everyone about the danger of weapons like this, and a similar case like this could happen in the very near future.) Enterprise, I have a great plan to rescue Akagi and stop Orochi. Will you help me?

Enterprise: Whatever you want.

Meanwhile, Wales is deep in thought about where this weapon of mass destruction could fall.

Wales: Where is that thing heading? (Realizes) Impossible! Can it reach the base from this distance?!

Cleveland: Those were really crazy to make this kind of weapon!

Meanwhile, Orochi looks very happy to fire the nuclear missile.

Orochi: Destroy your enemy unilaterally from the farthest possible distance; that is the nature of weapon evolution, the power to annihilate the enemy's headquarters from across the ocean.

Akagi: Yes, the power to repel enemies who seek to interfere with my love.

Meanwhile, the missile continues to fly without realizing that it is in the sights of a Rafale. When the missile was too far from the Red Axis and Azur Lane fleet, the aircraft fired a long-range AAM missile. The missile had no trouble reaching a target that was barely reaching the speed of sound, and it successfully impacts the enemy missile. Before the weapon explodes, the aircraft quickly flees to avoid the EMP wave and the shockwave.

The person who was guiding the missile remotely was surprised by the explosion.

Pury: What!?

Then she was swept away by the explosion.

Izumo: (Watching the explosion) Wow, I haven't seen fireworks like these since I played MW in my past life.

The rest of the girls were terrified by what they saw, such a gigantic explosion that the light generated by the blast overshadowed the sunlight for several minutes until the shockwave hit them all, a powerful shockwave. This surprised Izumo a lot since she intercepted the missile at a distance of 40 km, and the Rafale that shot the missile returned with some minor damages. The plane passes over Izumo, and all its damages are automatically repaired, advantages of being a carrier in a video game.

When everything happened, something hits Edinburg and when she realizes it, she sees terrified the head of a mermaid, but she becomes even more terrified when she sees that the mermaid starts screaming and laughing in a crazy way.

Puri: This is amazing! There's nothing better than war!

Meanwhile, the fifth division survived the attack because Orochi avoided shooting at Kaga, so they didn't suffer any damage.

Zuikaku: (Surprised) What a terrifying power...

Kaga: Supposedly, Orochi would protect the empire with this power.

Zuikaku: Stop with the nonsense! How would you protect someone with that kind of power!?

Shokaku: Do you desire the end of the world, Kaga?

Kaga: I don't care.

Ayanami: Of course it matters. After all, this is not what Akagi desires.

Kaga: (Annoyed) What do you know about my sister?

Ayanami: Akagi can be a bit scary, but she loves the empire very much... Kaga, you too, I know you love the Sakura empire very much, so please stop this senseless fight. 

Kaga: (Furious) Shut up! The only thing she loves about me is the shadow of Amagi that resides within me! Despite everything I...!

Kaga attacks Ayanami without any hesitation, causing concern among all. Ayanami prepares to defend herself, but at that moment, Zuikaku steps in and cuts down all the scrolls fired by Kaga.

At that moment, Orochi's missile was once again loaded and ready to fire.

Akagi: Yes, my love will incinerate the whole world.

The girls realize and start to panic, shooting at Orochi to prevent it from firing.

Wales: It's going to shoot that thing again! Don't let her shoot!

All the capital ships fired their main artillery, but Orochi had deployed a powerful shield that effortlessly repelled all the projectiles.

Izumo: It seems that bitch is no longer underestimating us, now we just need to destroy her missile launcher, main turret, or bridge so she can't use her weapons. 

Enterprise: But we don't have the power to penetrate that armor. 

Izumo: Let's make that plan once and for all.

At that moment, Enterprise sees Izumo unsheathing her sword, which emits blue rays, and then Izumo smiles excitedly.

Izumo: Let's teach Orochi a lesson.

Enterprise smiles and they leave, leaving Belfast somewhat confused.

Belfast: I don't know why, but I can tell they're going to do something stupid.

Meanwhile, the Illustrious planes attempt to bomb the Orochi, but the bombs did not cause any damage and the planes were easily shot down by the enemy's AA defenses. Illustrious and the Azur Lane girls are surprised by Orochi's toughness.

Illustrious: It's impossible, we can't penetrate it.

Cleveland: How was it possible for them to build such a thing?

Hornet: Don't give up! We're all risking our lives!

The girls look at each other with doubts, the enemy is very powerful and with a small advanced fleet there would be very little to do when facing such a monstrosity.

Zuikaku had intercepted the scrolls that Kaga shot at Ayanami.

Kaga: Tch...

Zuikaku: Kaga!

Zuikaku charges directly at Kaga.

Kaga: A suicide attack? You're stupid!

Kaga fires several scrolls at Zuikaku, Shokaku is worried about Zuikaku, Zuikaku on the other hand is very determined and does not hesitate to attack Kaga. Zuikaku lets out a war cry as she cuts Kaga's scrolls, unfortunately one of the scrolls manages to hit Zuikaku on the head. Kaga smiles at the finishing blow, but she is then surprised to see that Zuikaku is still able to fight and continues sailing towards her at high speeds.

Zuikaku: I've had enough of your stupidity! Wake the hell up! 

At that moment, Zuikaku grabs Kaga by the collar of her blouse and pulls her towards her.

Zuikaku: First Carrier Division! KAGA!

And then Zuikaku forcefully headbutts Kaga. Kaga, upon receiving the headbutt from Zuikaku, staggers and falls unconscious for a few minutes. After a few minutes, Kaga regains consciousness and looks at Zuikaku, somewhat surprised.

Kaga: That was absurd, what the hell is wrong with you?

Shokaku: Don't you understand yet? They really want to save you.

Kaga, very surprised, looks at Ayanami, Javelin's friends, then at Zuikaku, and emotions start overflowing inside Kaga, and then she starts crying.

Kaga: I'm so sorry... please save Akagi-sama.

Zuikaku nods in agreement with Kaga's request and then looks at the girls from Azur Lane.

Zuikaku: Azur Lane! Please, help us.

Meanwhile, everyone helplessly watches as the Orochi ship prepares to fire its main cannons.

Wales: Is she going to fire her main cannons now?

Sheffy: I deduce that it is 50 cm, we must be careful.

To be continued

I have to college soon and i have a lot of work so I will be update if i have time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 221 6
Follow a certain Maribel Hearn to the world of Arifureta as she learns more about boundaries and other worlds. something is changing within her, but...
20.1K 509 13
Being reincarnated, it didn't seem that bad, after all, it's not like I did anything particularly wrong, As a matter of fact, I was a nice person, so...
6.6K 301 28
After living a relatively peaceful life a military man and his sister reincarnate into the world of Azur Lane as two Fletcher-class destroyers from W...
648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.