'Jeon Triple 's Mate:Ours' ||...

By sOFYrahman_

Its story of 3 triples of Jeon Brothers ,whose are ruthless , merciless , heartless ,psycho Alphas ,use girls... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Smut)
Chapter 19(Smut)
Chapter 20(Smut)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (End)
Epilogue

Chapter 02

4.1K 144 3
By sOFYrahman_

 Author pov :

Next morning -

Han Village -

A girl is sleeping while hugging her teddy Suddenly sunray hit on her face which make her whine ,she slowly open her eyes & smile .

She slowly gets up from her bed .

Then someone yell from the dinning room .

??: Y/n wake up ,Breakfast is ready !!

y/n : Coming grandma !!

With that she goes inside her washroom to do her morning routine

After doing her morning routine she comes inside their small dining room .Her grandpa is sitting on the mat & grandma is arranging plates .

Grandpa : Good Morning my flower .*smile*

Y/n : Good morning Grandpa.*smile*

Grandma : Now eat your breakfast honey .*smile*

Y/n : Thank you grandma.

With that, they eat their lunch while talking , laughing,its their daily routine . 

------14:00pm ---

Now y/n is now gossiping with her best friend who is like her unnie .

Jisoo : y/n tomorrow we will go the waterfall area of East Forest.Its been 2 months we didnt go there .*whine*

Y/n : Ok unnie .I will pack everything.

With that they both continue their chitchat .

Meanwhile (Seoul) Jeon Empire -

Jeon brothers are now attending a meeting,all big companies whose want to collab with Jeon Empire showing their project .

Jeon brothers will select one project for their company.All ceos are busy with their presentations.

After one hour their presentation is over .

Jungkook : We really like Mr.Lee's Presentation so congratulations Lee , you will collab with us .

Lee becomes happy & bows them.

Lee : Thank you King .*bow*

Jk : We want your best or you know ....*smirk*

Lee: I will give my best Kings .*smile*

Gguk : Hmm....

With that they their meeting room.

Jungkook's cabin -

Jeon brothers are now talking with each other about their project .Them someone knock.

Jungkook : Come in .*cold*

With that their beta Soobin come inside with a file .

Soobin : Kings here is the information about Kang hyun .

With that he show them that file .Gguk take that file from him & read it .

Soobin : We got to know that he is hiding in Han Village .

Jk : That bastard really thought that he could escape from us .He & Sanghi both betrayed us .We kill his partner & now it's his turn.*angry*

Jungkook : We are going to Han Village tomorrow.That bastard need to die .*Dark voice*

Gguk : Soobin send us its location & prepare.

Soobin : Yes Kings .

With that he bowed & went out from that room .

---------------------

Next day -

Now Jeon brothers are going towards Han village .Its 4 hours journey to reach there . They already completed 3 hours journey.

Meanwhile -

Jisoo & Y/n are walking inside forest path ,they are going towards the waterfall side .They know this forest very well .

Y/n is laughing bcz of Jisoo's jokes .She is very happy with her .

Jisoo : Cutie lets walk fast then we will reach fast .

With that they both walk fast & go towards waterfall .

Y/n : I love this place so much Unnie .*smile while looking at the waterfall*

Jisoo : Me too.....now lets go .

With that they both go near that waterfall. They sit on the stone . They put their basket on a stone .Its their mini Picnic .Y/n is busy to looking around & Jisoo take out foods from their basket .She give chicken fry to y/n & y/n happily eat that ,Jisoo chuckled & she also eat her food .Its morning time around 9 or 10am .They enjoy their breakfast .

After that y/n stood up .

Y/n :Unnie im going to change my dress in towel dress . With that she take towel dress from her bag & run inside the small changing room near waterfall .This area is for females so they are not scared about being watch .

Y/n change her dress & go inside the water .She love to bath here .Jisoo isnt going to water as she is on her period so she just take her book out & started to read it while y/n is enjoying her time.

Meanwhile -

Jeon brothers are now near Hann village but they are not going inside bcz that Hyun is hiding in the forest area in a small hut so now they are going inside the forest . Soobin isnt with them bcz they don't want him here ,they will find him easily bcz of their powers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.8K 40
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] [ 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐟𝐟 ] 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝟏𝟖+ I m roaming around I found a door unlocked , looks like guest room...
112K 4.8K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
430K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
76.8K 2.4K 34
its a story about a Broken girl who was betrayed by her boyfriend Jungkook & her family kicked her out of their house because of him . But still she...