meet me at midnight

Bởi sofiposie

an anton lee fanfic Jung Yumi knew Lee Anton was way out of her league. But did that stop her from liking hi... Xem Thêm

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

new anton lee ff

360 16 4
Bởi sofiposie

anton lee ff
(idol au)

"how can something that hasn't even started yet end so quickly?"

ava kang, a korean-australian member of the new sm ent girlgroup is currently on hiatus after her past bullying scandal became a hot topic. now, she's on the verge of getting kicked out of her group because of a false accusation.

ava thought everybody hated her after her past was revealed, but boy she thought wrong.

anton lee, can't and won't ever hate her even if he tried. how can he even hate the girl he's in love with from the moment he saw her during their first monthly evaluations in sm entertainment?

"this is wrong, anton lee. i am already warning you to stop whatever this is."

"please tell how to stop, ava noona. because it seems like i can't stop anymore."

coming soon

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.5K 2.1K 24
Yuta craved for a love that was different, different from what Taeyong thought of. Yet, along the way of hurting others and being hurt, Taeyong disco...
36.6K 1.2K 26
IN WHICH, a big streamer meets his favorite small streamer. RIIZE STREAMER!AU started: 10/6/23 ended: 11/29/23
5K 217 21
anton moved to the states to move on and continue his studies, what would happen next if he sees a familiar face? (slow updates😞) ➶ the perfect pair...
40.8K 1.8K 42
🌻COMPLETED🌻 "I looked at him as friend until I realized I loved him." *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. Sorry for gram...