FEELS LIKE ✷ KATE MARTIN

By -iloveclairo

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's c... More

𝑭𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝑳𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝐢. guess what issie ordered
𝐢𝐢. a flake
𝐢𝐢𝐢. media day
𝐢𝐯. so coquette
𝐯. gameday
𝐯𝐢. lets get drunk
𝐯𝐢𝐢. crowded room
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. like that
𝐢𝐱. wendys
𝐱. brunch
𝐱𝐢. surprise
𝐱𝐢𝐢. coffee shop
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. collision
𝐱𝐢𝐯. strawberries
𝐱𝐯. shopping
𝐱𝐯𝐢. makeup
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the unexpected
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. bathroom confessions
𝐱𝐢𝐱. bored
𝐱𝐱. birthday dinner
𝐱𝐱𝐢. unwanted comment
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. friends who kiss?
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. pretty flowers, pretty girl
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. personal business
𝐱𝐱𝐯. an act
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. confrontation
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. cute caption
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the email
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. a bet
𝐱𝐱𝐱. unknown number
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. official date
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. one and only
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. after the game
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. whipped cream & cookies
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. drug test
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. camping
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. thanksgiving
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. champions
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. issie can cook?
𝐱𝐥. closure
𝐱𝐥𝐢. icy glares
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. pregame
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. sleepovers
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ice skating
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. in the hallway
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. merry christmas
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. big ten title
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. a sad ending
𝐥. draft night
𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚. birthdays

𝐱𝐥𝐯. gabbie to the rescue

4.1K 112 36
By -iloveclairo

✧˖*°࿐ CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE!
❪    in real life     &     social media    ❫

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

KATE MARTIN IS A LIAR. Isabel had sat in her bed all day, trying to forget yesterday happened and waiting for Kate to walk through her door and pull her into the biggest hug ever. Though, Kate never showed. She had heard Gabbie enter the apartment roughly an hour ago, so she knew for a fact that practice hadn't ran any later than expected.

She checked her phone for what felt like the millionth time in the past hour, hoping to see a text from Kate on her screen. The only notification she had was a tracking update for an Amazon package.

Isabel had spent the entirety of last night trying to find the guy who had approached her. She went through every single one of her friends Instagram following lists and searched the name Ben and Bennett. She even pulled up the graduating class from last year. However, her investigation was fruitless as she gained no further information on who he was. Now she was starting to second guess if Ben was even his real name.

A knock at her bedroom door sounded, making her heart speed up. Maybe Kate was just a little later than she normally is. Was she overthinking this whole thing? Though it wasn't Kate and she wasn't overthinking. The sight of Gabbie walking into her room holding a bowl of soup made Isabel sigh discreetly in disappointment.

"Gabbie to the rescue!" Gabbie said, handing her best friend the bowl of potato soup.

"My angel." Isabel smiled lovingly at her.

Gabbie climbed into Isabel's bed, wrapping an arm around the girls sunken body. Isabel had told her the entire story before she left for practice this morning and to say Gabbie was pissed would be an understatement. She demanded to know everything about the boy—down to his name, his height, and even so much as how many freckles he had. Ultimately, she had no clue who it could be and she sure as hell didn't know anyone by the name of Bennett.

She ran her hand up and down Isabel's arm comfortingly. "Heard from her yet?"

"Nope," Isabel said solemnly. "she told me last night she would be over here after practice, but clearly that didn't hold much truth."

"She'll come around, Is."

"But I want her to be around now," Isabel sighed. "Why doesn't she believe me Gabbie? What have I ever done that would make her not trust me?" Tears began to weld up in her eyes again, but she quickly regathered her emotions. She had already cried twice today and there was no point in wasting more tears on a situation she had already tried to fix.

"I don't know," Gabbie whispered. Kate had acted as if all was normal at practice. She was her normal, funny self. Nothing seemed to be bothering her at all. "How about we go out for ice cream?"

"I'd really rather not," Isabel sighed, setting the bowl of soup on her nightstand after taking a few bites. She snuggled farther into Gabbie's side. "Let's just lay here."

Gabbie nodded her head and grabbed her phone from where it was lying on her stomach. The two of them watched TikTok together for the next hour, laughing at the most cringe shit ever and even crying at the sad pet videos.

By the time the two of them both felt as if all of their limbs were tense and got out of bed to stretch, it was already 12:49. Gabbie let out a big groan as she bent down to touch her toes.

"You wanna make brownies?" Isabel asked after hearing her stomach growl in hunger.

"Sure."

The two of them raced to the kitchen, getting out all the needed supplies. Unfortunately, neither one of them was the best at backing so they weren't expecting the brownies to be marvelous.

"Preheat the oven to 350, please," Gabbie instructed Isabel, reading off the back of the box. While Isabel did that, she grabbed a big bowl from underneath the counter and poured the brownier powder into it. She cracked the eggs into the mixture as Isabel added the oil. After mixing it all together they transported it into a pan and popped it in the oven.

"Hey, did you see where Austin and Paisley are together now?" Gabbie asked as the two of them silently sat on the island, both scrolling on their phones.

"No," Isabel answered honestly. "I have him blocked on everything."

"It was on Allie's page," Gabbie informed, though she knew Isabel had the girl blocked as well. "Here, I'll show you. It was a story so I hope it's still up."

Gabbie typed the girls username in the search bar, clicking on her account. Isabel's eyes scanned over Allie's feed, the newest post catching her eye, though Gabbie tapped on the story before she had the chance to get a good look at it.

A picture of Austin and Paisley popped up, both them on the ice rink with big smiles on their faces. Isabel's heart burned in envy—not because she was jealous of them but because the effect of her and Kate's date ending so early resulted in them taking no photos together.

"Hm, he sure did get rid of Rylie fast." Isabel raised her eyebrows.

"I heard she dumped him, actually. Apparently her Dad died from drugs a few years back and she's like terrified of them. So Austin failing his drug test was definitely not something that kept her around," Gabbie frowned, swiping off of the story.

"Hey, click on that first post," Isabel told her. She did as asked—a picture of Allie and a dude standing beside each other popped up.

"Holy fuck, Gabs!"

Gabbie's eyes widened, "What?"

"That's Bennett."

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌,

@ ALLIEMONROE

liked by elsieroberts and 1,396 others
alliemonroe happy birthday to the one who annoys me the most in life. i love you so much bro!!!💞
tagged liammonroe

view all comments

liammonroe Thanks lil sis. Love you!❤️

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬,
idk don't ask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.2K 17
can you come back to me? nika muhl x fem!oc culledhearts 2024
92.1K 2.4K 23
{Girls need love} ★ "𝘚𝘩𝘦 was her person" Azaleeia production 2024, 💌; romance story+paige Bueckers
21.5K 549 16
Olivia Hartley. Born a basketball player but forced to be a photographer. When she tores her ACL, she decides to transfer schools and start l over a...
17.6K 438 8
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( SLOW UPDATER ) 𝗇𝗂𝗄𝖺 𝗆𝗎𝗁𝗅 x fem style ib @katemartinsgf