The blue-eyed raven (Rivamika...

By Medalines_shadow

Mikasa had many troubles in her past and she left it all behind by changing schools. She may be independent a... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE - NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW RIVAMIKA!

CHAPTER 17

3.5K 122 46
By Medalines_shadow

-hella!

I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but I really enjoyed my time in London - it was amazing. Plus I went to one shop: Forbidden planet (you've probably heard of it, if not...) and got my favourite manga - there is a picture of it above! :)

Now, let's continue were we last stayed, shall we? Okay, we shall hhhh...

---

Levi wasn't as arrogant and cold as the first week after our meeting and our little moment on the roof. Hell, it was like he was reborn - his skin lightly coloured, so he wasn't like an actual vampire anymore. His eyes went from cold iron grey to a darker shade of blue in a couple of days after his 'injury'. The fact was quite surprising; needless to say, these symptoms were only shown around my presence. And my mind went crazy about it.

Every day, after the 'enjoyable weekend', we saw each other rather quite often around school - on the hallway, outside, but the wrestling trainings have become so much more interesting. How his face remained emotionless, each time I walked into the gym, but his eyes showed the complete opposite, as his body tensed. Of course, both of us controlled our emotions not to overcome us - since we acted like there is nothing in the gym for a few hours, but it was obvious neither of our minds and hearts couldn't be tamed for any longer... eventually, one of us would to burst out, and since he did quite a daring move last time, it was mine turn now.

It was a couple of weeks after the first snow and the big weekend, where I opened like a book to him. Snow completely overtook the town, so every remained surface of green was rather frozen than bloomed further. Trees were broken and nude in their worm shade of brown, as the white layer embraced every house and building in the surroundings. The view on the nature was beautiful in my opinion. But many would disagree since the cold weather forced everyone to wear fuzzy, worm clothing, which made some look like a teddy bear - Jean was like that. He had a dark cosy coat, which made his brown hair sharply stand out - in other words, he looked like a brown bear. But nobody gave the looks a big privilege, when it was only a week till winter holydays. Some students had a lot of exams going on, others were completely relaxed. I, on the matter, had no problem, since I aced almost every test through the first semester. As for others - Armin was just like me, as Eren, Sasha and Connie will have to work their guts out on the holydays. But they really didn't care - well, who would if the Christmas spirit was just around the corner? And that leads to new years and on the same day, December 31: my birthday.

I was quite headed with the all thing, so I didn't pay much attention on the wrestling training. We didn't do much, only chat and worked on a few of the really-hard techniques. It wasn't that amusing, since we were forced to train in a smaller gym, as the big one was already decorated in Christmas spirit. Small, white lights in the shape of snowflakes, were hanging down the large ceiling, as little plastic trees were put in every corner of the place, despite the large, natural tree in the middle. So, if we were to smash or break anything, the student council - which organized the whole thing and later of a dance the day before the holydays - would be really, I mean, REALLY angry. That's why coach Erwin and Hanji recommended using the small dancing room with large mirrors extending over the whole left wall.

On my lucky behalf, the training ended surprisingly quickly, as not even one broke a tear of sweat as any time before. Even Annie rather spent her time, chatting with Petra and Isabel, which were also not in the mood for wrestling. That's why I sat in the corner, messing with my phone or playfully fought Marco, because, let's be serious - if it was the real thing, he'd be on the ground so many times...

The only one, practising and teaching was, of course, Levi. He first wrestled with Farlan, until the boy eventually gave up, but that didn't stop him. He fought Reiner, who was clearly a lot bigger than the raven, but even so, he flew to the ground in a couple of seconds. I noticed, how his eyes shined red between the fight. Obviously, if we count in the roof and weekend, his eyes did so every time, he was flooded with adrenaline. But, how his eyes darkened with every move he did, only showed how anxious the guy really is. It was quite hilarious how any of us gets tired after countless hours of training, but he doesn't even break a tear or get red. His hair isn't wet from sweat, always perfect, his skin a little more colourful, as he strikes and grabs the taller boy by the collar of the shirt and then yanks him over in the next flash.

He looked down, smirking at the gasping figure than whistled, so he got the attention he needed.

''That's it for today!'' he yelled, looking up at us. His eyes were pinned on me, as he spoke softly: ''have a nice holyday. You all deserved it.'' With that, he helped Rainer stand and that walked to the mirror wall, putting the wrestling gear into a black bag.

With that said all of my teammates quickly stood up and walked to the door, wishing each other a happy Christmas. I hugged Marco, since he was in a hurry, than waited till the crowd disbanded. Leaning on the gym door, I looked back, seeing Levi still crouched and cleaning. He couldn't see me, as I watched him calmly put of the white stripes he always wore on his wrists, as everyone else left.

''Annie, could you please help me with this? ''he suddenly sighed, while I look around, only hearing Annie's giggle moving away from the gym. The awkward silence afterwards made my heartbeat just lightened up as I couldn't move an inch away. I was still holding onto the door, overthinking, which choice would be right in this moment.

Biting my lower lip, I came to a few conclusions.

We haven't really talked about the whole thing after the weekend - but his stares surely have to mean something.

If he would have given up on me, he wouldn't look at me all the freaking time, like I was the main attraction - but we haven't kissed since and the gap between us is painfully large.

My eyes widened, as the final thought cross my mind.

But how he acts, how his eyes sparkle, everything - it has to mean something, right? Plus, we are alone right now, so it wouldn't be wrong to...

Unexpectedly, my hands pushed away from the doors as I made quick, silent steps across the dancing room to the cleaning figure. Sighing, I crouched a few inches away from him and stared packing. I took some elbow pads and put it in the bag, as he did the same. In those hard, silent minutes, he didn't try to look at me, as my eyes constantly flew to his direction. But, unfortunately, my hiding defence broke off sooner or later.

''Was it that hard after all?'' he hissed, zipping the bag.

I stopped in the middle of the packing, not moving a muscle in my body.

Well shit, I panicked. He still hasn't figured it out, that is me next to him rather than Annie.

But as quick as my mind can jinx everything, he finally looked at me, revealing those sharp iron eyes. Like someone would have to shot him, I felt like hours passed, as his expression went from cold too confusing. His lips twitched, eyes went blue as he looked at me surprisingly.

I have to say - he really didn't expect me next to him. And that made me just more nervous.

Since his mouth was shut and it didn't look like he was about to say anything soon, I looked away, mumbling.

''Annie went home - well, I was the only one behind, so I thought you might need help.''

Not looking at him, I felt he raised his eyebrow. We were both still crouched, my frightened eyes peaking at his shadow in the mirror before me.

But why am I scared actually?

My forehead frowned at my realisation, how stupid I really am. Scared of what exactly? He can't hurt me. Well, I tried to look at him properly, not physically.

He was still observing my face, his expression finally more common than before. Happy or not, I knew he was about to provoke me. But in a good way.

''So why did you stay?'' he started, pushing the bag to the wall. Doors were shut and no one was seen or heard near, so we were safe.

''I don't know.'' I played with the wrestling gear between my fingers, looking at my reflection. It was time I strike back, hide my real, frightened nature and shut it with the strong one. ''Maybe I need some of my questions to be answered to.''

He gasped, enjoying where the conversation was going so far. ''Well talk some sense to me then. I'm listening.''

I threw my hands in the air, dropping the gear and staring deep into his eyes. ''Come on, Levi.'' It was the first time I spoke his name in that soft tone, and it sure made him anxious. ''What is that we are doing?'' He clearly didn't understand my purpose, because he frowned his forehead, suddenly focused and not joking around anymore. But he didn't say a word, only waiting for my further explanation.

''Like our affections for each other.'' That one was hard to say, since it was meant directly to him and so abruptly. But I couldn't stop. ''Is there any? From your side, of course. Was that one moment between us just your pity over my childhood nightmare, or it was real. I don't want to be that girl, seeking if the guy she has some real interest in, and a deep one, wants the same, but I just want to know, how far you are prepared to go. Because I hate being controlled and if that is your purpose over me; to be the new toy, than count me the fuck out.''

Everything, I've just said hit him instantly. My voice was soft, I wasn't yelling like some pathetic girly girl. I finally knew my purpose - the unexplained emotions, boiling deep in me for that man. It wasn't anything I've ever experienced.

I felt love for Eren, but that one was different - it was a brother love kind of a thing. But now even I, Mikasa Ackerman had some real feelings for a blue-eyed raven. His presence made my heartbeat go insane, made my body shiver and get anxious or filled with energy for the whole day. That's how I knew; the affections for him were true. And I need to know how he feels so the casualties are small and only one of us gets hurt, if something goes wrong.

My stare remained calm, as his expression changed wildly. His eyes darkened even more, his skin wasn't pale anymore. Finally, in all this time, he was the one flushing. His lips separated, revealing how shocked he really was.

But was I really that hurtful? Or does that mean something and if it does, what is it?

We sank into a deep silence, embraced into a minute of deep stares. I was the one, calmed and anxious from the inside, as he could now be read like a book. Surprised, shocked, emotional. I was the one waiting for a reply, as he was completely speechless. Now that was unusual in every way, as if our charismas had just exchanged.

But as how unexpected the whole thing was, he was well known for the quick thinking. As my mind was still embraced in the clouds of emotions, a single jump awakened me from my daydreaming. All because Levi pushed himself closer to me, grabbing my trembling body on the both sides and sliding the both of us across the room. My back was pressed onto the cold ground, my mind processing the whole thing not quickly enough as he managed to pin my wrists under his worm hands. In the whole three seconds, he took to flip me under him, my mouth calmed enough only to let out a quiet scream of surprise. It was like the Sunday morning, when I was pinned to the sheets, but the fact the dancing floor was completely rough and cold, bothered me the most.

Feeling his warm fingers embrace my fragile wrists, and later of a pair of soft lips lend on mines roughly, made my heartbeat stop and my skin melt under his touch. His teeth bit into my lip aggressively, as I had no other choice but to let him in. His tongue explored my mouth, as he grabbed my left side dominantly. I couldn't help but to smile, as I snaked my hands behind his neck and softly stroke his unique undercut. His mind had to be anxious as mine, as he slowly lift up the soft thank top around my side and let his palm touch my bare skin. That was a daring move, since it made me groan into the kiss. I roughly stuck in the nails into the back hair, dragging my hand down his spine. He tasted so sweet and good, but it all went away, as he broke the kiss, gasping for air. But as quick his lips left mine, they found its way down my neck, softly sucking on my delicate skin.

''Does that answer your question?'' his breath softly stroke my collarbone, making me shiver in ecstasy. I couldn't but to have enough of him, drawing my mind into insanity like that. I raised my right leg and snaked it around his, pulling myself onto my elbows just to be closer to his ear, as I bit his earlobe.

''Mhmm, precisely,'' I whispered, as he continued kissing up my collarbone to the shoulders. I looked up the dark celling, grabbing his hair rougher with every second. The way he made me act around him, was scarily enjoyable, making me gasp for air even more. Plus the fact, we were indeed alone in a silent, echoing room with only mirrors was surprisingly funny. But both didn't mind - we rather enjoyed each other company and shut ourselves into our private world.

His lips abruptly left my shivering skin as he licked my lip passionately. The movement was so slow even I didn't want to overstretch. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting in the same line as I provoked him by slowly opening my mouth and leaning closer, until -

A shuffle of boots, a sound of Keys, door handle slowly giving out - that's all it took to make Levi's eyes widen and pull the both of us up from the enjoyable atmosphere, till the door opened completely. And even so, we were quick enough to improvise by grabbing the bags and slowly walking over to the figure which suddenly stood in our way.

''What are you guys doing here?'' said no other than coach Hanji, who was rather amused than surprised to see us walking pass her towards the door, just to escape the collision.

''Training, and now changing, then leaving!'' I snapped, my face tomato red, as I sprint up the stairs to the changing room. But I still saw Hanji raise her eyebrows in disbelief, looking at flushed Levi making his way behind me in a slow rhythm.

*

Now that was close!

My mind couldn't stop repeating the moment, which would be critical for us. If Hanji were to jump in the room before we could get up, what would possibly happen? Over floated with the heavy thoughts, I put on the fresh grey blank T - shirt and observed my reflection in the little mirror above the sink. My cheeks blushed wildly; my eyes sparkled with lust as my hair was a big gigantic mess. I traced my fingers to my jaw line and onto the neck, caressing the red spots Levi has left behind. Just the thought of his little kisses which made my mind crazy, made me close my eyes and stand in front of the mirror, reliving the previous moment. The whole thing - it made me happy in any way possible. I chuckled, understanding that even the cold Levi I bumped into the first day made me show a whole other side of me; the delicate, passionate, elegant one.

I was the only one left behind in the girls changing room. Well, it wasn't a big surprise actually, since we got a little carried away with Levi. And even if anyone else was gone, it wouldn't be odd if he was gone too. Besides, I ran upstairs as he slowly walked, so it was the biggest possibility.

I sighed, missing his presence already and exhaustedly walked towards the wooden bench where I have left my training clothes. I tossed the sweaty clothing into my bag with a little effort, since I was caught up in my own thoughts. Biting my lower lip, I went through the possibilities, how much I really mean to Levi, so I barley even heard the door behind me open. But I heard it shut and then a couple of quiet steps headed towards me.

It's probably coach Hanji, I thought at first but I had to turn around just to check. And that was a terrible idea.

I was in a process of spinning around, when I heard a strong, low and a very unique voice say:

''I wasn't finish with you.''

That defiantly isn't coach Hanji, I quickly realized but was yet too late. A strong force already pushed me to the wall as Levi immediately went for an opened mouth kiss.

Our lips collided, hands again found its way on my sides, now slowly dragging down to the hips, pressing me against the cold wall. He left no gap between our passionate love, only deepening our kiss in millions of seconds.

Is he serious? Provoking me like that was an extreme measure for him at this point. But my legs automatically embraced his dominant hips as a response to his relatively teasing and daring move as far from the beyond imagination.

Meeting me like this? He clearly can't get enough of me; I smirked and decided to try something new. While I was melting upon his amazing taste of black tea, my hands quickly flipped under his white shirt. My fingers gently traced up and down his bare skin, revealing the strong-shaped abs.

''Levi,'' I mumbled into the kiss only to tease him a little more. And it surprisingly worked - he had to enjoy hearing me say his name like this so much, he abruptly let go of my sides and roughly cut his fingers into my thighs. Our breaths were unsynchronised, me softly moaning every second his palms slowly traced up my thighs. If I were to wear a very thin fabric, the clothing would be ripped by how passionately he dragged his palms up. Our breaths became heavier, our grips over each other rougher until I felt a long cut under my touch.

My eyes opened and I let go of him, breaking the kiss. No fucking way.

Levi flickered his eyelashes at me just a second after, gasping for the air. Seeing, how I looked at his chest, he quickly knew I felt the very same scar I cleaned up under my fingers.

''It's okay,'' his voice broke through the air, while he let go of my thighs just to unbutton his shirt and reveal his healing scar. ''see? It's fine, don't worry about it.''

How come I don't worry if it was my fault, my mind thought, but I did the complete opposite. I leaned closer and gently rubbed my lips over his, making him groan of pleasure. He was ready to let me in, slowly opening his mouth, but I playfully shut his mouth and bit his lips for an exchange. Our noses brushed against each other, staring into one another's eyes, as I provoked him further by softly dragging my fingers up and down his chest, caressing the big wound. He tensed under my move but let me continue; only eating me up with his blue eyes. I smirked and licked his lower lip all the way to the corner. After that, I planted little kisses down to his jaw and neck, making both of us shiver in affection for each other.

''Levi?'' I softly mumbled into his skin, stroking his dark hair gently. He gave me a nod in response.

''Will you come to our New Year's party?''

---

Now this was really long! On a half way of writing it I thought it would be better to make two chapters but naaahh... Plus, you have been waiting :P

-the next chapter is probably coming tomorrow so see you soon guys!

-bye !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 19
Mikasa and Levi move to their hometown for Levi's new job. Mikasa hasn't been back for years and she hasn't seen her friends since she moved. When sh...
246K 5.6K 30
🔞This is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...
12.8K 221 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
445K 12.9K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...