(āœ“) ialwfiaeg.

By nikishenanigans

Little white flower: Weak, innocent, simple, pitiful, kind-hearted, just like a dodder flower. In an accident... More

000
01-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-97
end of text.

51-60

14 0 0
By nikishenanigans

chapter 51

After discovering this, Ruan Bai panicked, and quickly walked into the study to stroll around, and then ran to the guest room or toilet where they lived to search.

No one, no one anywhere.

Xue Se didn't go somewhere else... She really was gone!

Ruan Bai's face sank slightly, and after a while, he took two steps back.

She left here only two or three minutes, and Xue Se could have an accident, 80% of which was an accident.

However, she went downstairs only two or three minutes later.

Where can the snow go? Where can they be taken?

Especially, Ruan Bai's hearing is better than ordinary people, but she didn't hear Xuese exclaiming at all just now.

Could her disappearance be man-made?

Ruan Bai thought about it anxiously, and hurriedly turned over here.

On the desk was still the messy materials and notes, nothing missing, just what she looked like when she left.

As for the books on the bookshelf, Ruan Bai glanced at it. Because the categories of the books were too mixed, he didn't see anything at all.

...I don't know what Xue Se was thinking about before.

After reading this, Ruan Bai turned his attention to other places.

She knew in her heart that Xue Lu was too young, she was really going to be attacked, and she probably stunned with a punch.

Even if she didn't fight and covered her nose and mouth, Xue Lu couldn't get rid of it, and she wouldn't have time to give her any hint.

But what if there will be?

With this feeling, Ruan Bai was tumbling around the study blankly.

And this glance made her aware of something strange——

Originally hung on the wall next to the bookshelf, there was a cross.

Ruan Bai would not pay attention to such details, especially when he was in a panic, because the cross is so small that it is really inconspicuous.

But this cross was very close to the position where Xue Se had just stood, so Ruan Bai looked into it.

This family is obviously a Christian. There are obvious religious traces in many places, such as the portrait of the Virgin on the wall of the corridor, and there are many places on the first floor with crosses.

However, the cross on the wall of the study is somewhat different from other crosses.

It's the reverse.

After Ruan Bai noticed this, he hurried over.

She knelt down, touched the cross with her finger, and found that there was a layer of light gray on it, and there were two fresh fingerprints on the gray.

At the same time, light brown scratches appeared on the white walls.

It should have come here, but just now, it was knocked down by the snow.

And the inverted cross has a well-known symbol, that is the devil.

Looking at this inverted cross, Ruan Bai suddenly understood something after a long while.

She took a few steps back, glanced at it with a deep gaze, turned around and walked away without looking back.

...

At this time, it was already past 12 noon.

The rest of the players gathered in the restaurant and sat in their respective positions.

Although the restaurant has hanged people, the players are used to death.

Put the body down and find a place to put it, and they can continue to eat in the restaurant without changing their faces.

Perhaps it was the effect of the game. They sat in the same position as yesterday. The middle four positions were empty, and no one said they wanted to occupy a seat.

The woman who had previously divided labor with Ruan Bai died, and it was impossible for a group of men and eldest ladies to cook. Now the burden of cooking falls on Ruan Bai alone.

When Ruan Bai slowly came to the restaurant, it was already very late, and all the players were there.

When the eldest lady saw her, she looked very impatient, and her voice raised her voice: "Why are you here now? I'm going to starve to death!"

"Yes, sorry..."

Ruan Bai looked up at the eldest lady timidly. It seemed that she was terrified by the eldest lady. Her face turned pale, and her lower lip was bitten with shallow marks.

She took two steps back, and whispered back: "I'm going to cook immediately..."

"Then you don't hurry up, what are you doing here?"

Seeing her appearance of being bullied, the eldest lady's arrogance became more and more arrogant, and she yelled anxiously: "Hurry up, my time is tight!"

Ruan Bai was so fierce that she trembled, and her dark eyes were full of fear and grievance: "Okay..."

Her tears flickered, almost falling.

On the other side, the former "Second Brother" who was rescued by Ruan Bai finally couldn't see it.

He directly stood up and stood in front of Ruan Bai.

"I want to eat and do it myself, do others owe you?" He glared at the eldest lady impatiently, "I will only be angry with others here, what use do you have?"

Maybe it was because he was rescued by Ruan Bai before, the second brother's attitude towards Ruan Bai was obviously much more gentle.

Seeing someone bullying Ruan Bai, he immediately stood up and protected her behind him.

The eldest lady was shocked and trembling with anger, and pointed at Ruan Bai and his second brother: "You, you, you..."

But she was afraid of this and didn't dare to offend these players. After talking for a long time, she would only say "you".

Ruan Bai hurriedly stretched out his hand, holding his second brother's hand as a gesture, and persuaded uncomfortably: "Stop arguing, I can just cook, don't fight for me..."

However, as soon as her hand touched the sleeve of the second brother, the second brother moved his hand intentionally or unintentionally, so that Ruan Bai only grabbed the sleeve.

Seeing such a reaction, Ruan Bai narrowed his eyes and suddenly had a certain number in his heart.

She loosened her second brother's sleeve and showed a reluctant smile: "It's okay, I don't mind... Everyone is a player, and it's okay to help each other."

The second brother gave her a distressed look, as if to say something, but saw Ruan Bai shook his head at him.

The other players looked at each other a few times, and no one stood up and said anything.

They have nothing to do with Ruan Bai, especially Ruan Bai is also a temper that mud can't help the wall. Even if someone helps, he can't seize the opportunity, so he still goes back to be bullied.

Ruan Bai seized the opportunity, left from the second brother player, and entered the kitchen.

Before entering the kitchen, she glanced at the wooden sign hanging behind the snow-colored chair, with the name "Daniel" on it.

In the photo she touched under the snow-colored pillow, Du Fu's corresponding name was the same.

Just after the accident, what puzzled Ruan Bai most was why the snow color disappeared.

This was definitely not done by other players, because they didn't want this at all. There were so many players in the kitchen just now. With a little bit of elimination, Ruan Bai can catch that person.

Therefore, Ruan Bai thinks that it must be a ghost.

Naturally, the first thing to bear... is the ghost that symbolizes Father Du.

It is outside the song, unlike the other 13 ghosts, which can only act according to the content of the song.

She thought of what Xue Se had said before that she deliberately occupied a boy's chair, and Ruan Bai guessed that it was Du's father that Xue Se was occupying.

The glance just now made Ruan Bai confirm that his thoughts were not wrong.

In this way, all she has to be sure about is to catch the ghost representing Father Du!

Yes, at first, both she and Xue Se subconsciously believed that the player whose identity was Du's father would be Du's father.

But then Ruan Bai thought, why?

Is this kind of thinking taken for granted?

The appearance of Du Fu's character is probably still far behind. The ghost symbolizing Du Fu's father can completely pretend to be another player first, and finally seize the status!

Especially, since it is so smart, would it not know that the player can easily find it?

If Ruan Bai were to be the ghost, she would not go directly at the player with the identity of Father Du, because the owner's notebook was placed on the desk, the most obvious place, as long as someone searched in the study room and found it Notebook, she will be completely exposed.

Therefore, the object of Du Fu's disguise should be among the remaining players.

She hasn't doubted Xue Se, after all, isn't it a coincidence?

However, she and Xue Se get along day and night. Many of the content of Xue Se's chat are outside the game, and the ghosts will certainly not know so much due to restrictions.

After eliminating the snow, Ruan Bai's gaze was cast on the players who had entered the game before.

The appearance of ghosts must follow the rules of the game, and she remembers clearly that 14 people actually appeared at the beginning.

Therefore, if ghosts want to replace players, they can only wait for the song to start and the "different space" appears before it comes out.

Until the snow disappears, there are only 5 players who can enter the different space.

She, the eldest brother, the second brother, the younger sister and the second sister.

In the first song, Ruan Bai survived, "Big Brother" died.

In the second song, the younger sister died, and both Ruan Bai and the second brother survived.

In the third song, the second brother survived and the second sister died.

In this way, only "Second Brother" can doubt.

Ruan Bai ruled him out before, because he also transferred the points to himself, but the ghost can wait for the second brother to leave Ruan Bai before killing him to replace him.

The black-robed woman said that she could not go out after 8 o'clock in the evening, indicating that after 8 o'clock, the outside world is perilous, and ghosts can appear at any time.

Even if the player survives, the second eldest sister in the "different space" disappears, it doesn't mean that "Father Du" will disappear.

In this way, wouldn't the "Second Brother" be able to get rid of doubts logically?

Especially in the third song, he can still enter the different space. When the "Second Sister" is dead and other players are watching, he has a reason not to go to the kitchen.

Even if Ruan Bai uses the elimination method, he can't doubt him!

After thinking about this level, Ruan Bai's cold sweat suddenly came down.

In order to confirm her guess, she deliberately arrived ten minutes late, and waited until the young lady couldn't bear it, and she was successfully scolded.

The ghost is afraid of causing her suspicion, and she has saved the "second brother" before, if she is wronged, the second brother can't ignore it.

Therefore, the ghost stood up as Ruan Bai expected.

After that temptation, even if the ghost avoided her hand, there was still a hint of chill on her clothes, so Ruan Bai knew that the second brother was the ghost infallible.

It's a pity that the original male player still didn't get rid of the end of death.

But what does that inverted cross mean to show?

Ruan Bai never figured this out.

Just when he discovered the inverted cross, Ruan Bai understood that it was Xue Se who hinted at her and hinted that she was related to the devil.

The first thing Ruan Bai thought of was the dead male player who symbolized the younger sister, because in the lyrics, the "demon" refers to the younger sister.

So, is that "little girl" not dead, suspended animation?

But soon, she ruled out this idea because she felt unnecessary.

The death of the little sister has no benefits, but also exposes the existence of the ghost itself. It will not do such a thing.

Ruan Bai thought for a long time, but couldn't figure out what Xue Lu was suggesting.

After all, the IQs of the two of them are not at the same level.

...If Xue Se can be rescued, Ruan Bai must tell Xue Se viciously and stop making any more prompts beyond her understanding!

Now, the first thing to bear is to find a way to kill this ghost!

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai picked up two plates blankly and slammed them to the ground.

With a crisp cracking sound, Ruan Bai's hazy figure shook in the half-covered kitchen door, and then fell to the ground.

Then, she screamed, her voice soft and helpless.

She called out the name of the "Second Brother" player, her voice trembled slightly, and her cry was almost unconcealed.

Obviously, she should have cried secretly in the kitchen.

"I... my feet seem to be broken," the girl in the kitchen whispered at this moment, "Well, can you come in and help me?"

Her voice paused, her voice lowered, and her voice was soft, like a kitten, with a hint of inexplicable shyness: "...just come in alone."

--

chapter 52

In a situation of loneliness and helplessness, it seems that it is also a normal thing for a simple girl to have a good impression on men who have taken care of her.

Hearing Ruan Bai's call in the kitchen, the players outside looked at each other, and the eyes of "Second Brother" showed a hint of gossip.

"Go go now."

"It's not good for the little girl to wait long."

Players who are a pair with "Second Brother" originally met the "Second Brother" outside the game, and they are more noisy than other players with alienated attitudes.

Seeing that there are beautiful girls who are fond of "Second Brother", they immediately booed: "Try hard, maybe you will have a girlfriend!"

No matter what the ghost thinks in his heart, facing such a situation now, in order not to make the players doubt, it has to go in.

Ruan Bai, who had been holding her breath in the kitchen, also used this trick to finally wait for her chance to be alone with the ghost.

After recognizing that this "Second Brother" was a ghost, Ruan Bai knew that if there were no major accidents, the most dangerous and difficult part of the A-level game was almost uncovered by her.

If it weren't for the snowy color, and she had someone else who knew the existence of Du Wenwen, otherwise, she might have to toss for two days to catch the ghost.

Ghosts can only hurt people during the period after the song appears, so as long as she rescues Xue Se before the next song starts, Xue Se should be fine.

This is what Ruan Bai has to do now.

It's just because the difference between the power of the ghost and the player is too big, if she wants to defeat the opponent, she must work hard and hit it!

Under the urging of the player, the ghost quickly opened the kitchen door and walked in.

Facing Ruan Bai who was sitting on the ground, frowning and rubbing his ankles, he closed the door, strode over, and asked in a concerned tone: "How is it, how is it?"

Seeing "Second Brother" push the door and enter, Ruan Bai raised his head and looked at him, his eyes filled with joy.

But soon, she reacted, hurriedly supported the wall and stepped back, and shyly moved her eyes away.

"It's okay," she whispered, "Yes, I just can't stand up."

The way to lower the vigilance of the ghost is to first show her emotions towards it, and let it understand that it will not be aggressive towards it.

At the same time, she can also approach the ghosts logically, making it easier for her to start.

Ruan Bai had discovered long ago that in this game, the IQ of the ghost is a lot higher than ordinary ghosts for some reason.

Faced with these appropriate shyness and hints, it must be able to quickly understand her mind.

What Ruan Bai never expected was that this ghost did not follow her routine at all.

Seeing Ruan Bai hinted like this, it said "Oh", and didn't mean to stretch out a hand to Ruan Bai: "Then stand on the wall, hurry up, everyone outside is hungry."

Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai:?

Hearing this unexpected reply, Ruan Bai was stunned.

But soon, she reacted.

The skins of ghosts are very cold and easy to detect by players.

It is unwilling to pull itself, it should be to avoid exposing itself.

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai decided to make persistent efforts.

With a disappointed look on her face, she stood up on the wall by herself.

Seeing the ghost and looking at herself, she smiled helplessly, her expression slightly lonely: "I've been alone for too long. It's really useless. I hope someone can take care of me..."

At the end, her tone was low, and her soft and bitter tone, coupled with her pale and delicate face, made people feel distressed inexplicably.

Ruan Bai's gesture finally impressed the ghost.

"It's kind of useless," he glanced at Ruan Bai and replied quickly, "I have always been alone, but I am different from you. I can take care of myself."

Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai:? ? ?

Frustrated for the second time, Ruan Bai's face became slightly stiff.

What's the matter, is this ghost too smart, or is it simply a brain disease?

Her stunt for so many years has been defeated here! ?

"Yes, you are right. Soft and soft can no longer complain about themselves, and must work hard to learn to take care of themselves."

Looking at the ghost with a normal look, and thinking about the snowy color of unknown destination, Ruan Bai gritted his teeth and rounded up his own words.

"I, let's start cooking right away." She blinked and whispered.

Because of nervousness, Ruan Bai stuttered a bit when he spoke: "It's very simple, just hand something..."

She doesn't believe it anymore, just this sentence, what else can it pick out!

And as Ruan Bai expected, the ghost nodded after hearing what she said.

Although this ghost behaved too straight, he still acted strictly according to the normal person's mode. Before, he would help Ruan Bai "seeing uneven roads", but now he naturally would not refuse Ruan Bai's request.

He didn't say anything, but after listening to her, he glanced at Ruan Bai strangely.

There was a clear disgust in this gaze, as if saying, "Why are you so stupid?"

Ruan Bai:?

Ruan Bai looked at it in confusion, as if he couldn't figure out why it used such a look.

But in the next second, Ruan Bai wanted to understand.

In order to call this ghost in, she created a space for two people, as if she was an excuse for her toe...

...So, this ghost is despising her?

Dislike that she can't even simply hand a plate or anything? ?

Ruan Bai: "..."

Nothing, she can't help it anymore!

It's such a owing ghost, she is going to beat it now!

Without even thinking about it, Ruan Bai took advantage of the moment she passed the plate, and the moment the ghost bowed her head, she shot.

Without the slightest hesitation, she waved her kitchen knife and slammed the ghost's neck fiercely!

Ruan Bai acted quickly, and the ghost reacted faster.

Its expression changed and it turned around and escaped Ruan Bai's blow.

"you......"

It was attacked by Ruan Bai and originally wanted to say something, but after seeing Ruan Bai's eyes, it stopped.

It knew that it was exposed.

"What are you, you, incomprehensible dead ghost, die for me again!"

Ruan Bai held the handle of the knife tightly, cutting it off sharply, and cursing viciously.

The kitchen knife slammed against the utensil nearby, making a sonorous clash.

The ghost squinted vigilantly, a pair of dark black eyes staring at Ruan Bai, killing intent suddenly, almost the next second, it will suddenly make a move, breaking Ruan Bai's neck.

——But it cannot fight back.

Outside of the time when the song is sounding, according to the rules, ghosts cannot attack the player.

Ruan Bai had thought before, wouldn't it be very dangerous for a powerful ghost like this to indulge it and run rampantly as a player?

Therefore, the game will inevitably give this kind of ghost more restraint.

Especially this kind of intelligence is much higher than the existence of ordinary ghosts.

Ruan Bai will decide to fight the ghosts alone. One of them is that he definitely can't hurt him at the moment. In addition, her eldest sister's identity has appeared in the lyrics twice, and it is impossible for her to appear again in subsequent songs.

Second, she felt that there should be restrictions on the ghosts that she hadn't guessed.

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai waved his knife and attacked the ghost again.

She has a lot of strength, and her attack is tougher than ever. The attack of the kitchen knife is swift and powerful, and she deliberately pushes the ghost to the side.

The ghost couldn't attack her, and out of some fear, he was forced to step back and hit the cabinet.

The movements of the two pushed the tableware in the kitchen. After several fights, many ingredients and dishes were knocked away and fell on the ground, making a clear noise.

"what happened?"

"What happened here? They won't fight anymore?"

"Or what happened in the kitchen?"

After hearing these movements, the players outside the house made confused sounds.

In the kitchen, there was a suspicious pause in the movement of the ghost.

At this moment, Ruan Bai noticed its changes.

The corner of her mouth twitched, and the excitement in her eyes could hardly be concealed.

She knew that she had found the second limit of the ghost.

"You are afraid of being discovered by outsiders, aren't you?" Ruan Bai took advantage of this opportunity to knock the ghost down.

She pressed it backhand on the stove, and the knife leaned against its neck: "You can't be discovered by them, right?"

Her voice is very soft and soft, and when she speaks in her ear, it is like a lover's whisper, affectionate and touching.

But what she said, without any emotion: "You are exposed to your identity, what will happen, do you want me to try it?"

When asked by her, the ghost that could have easily escaped, the action stopped instantly.

Its black holes looked towards Ruan Bai, expressionless, and no longer concealed: "What do you want?"

It admitted.

Such a clever ghost had already understood that Ruan Bai did not intend to expose it directly.

She wants to negotiate terms with it.

Hearing the ghost opening to compromise, Ruan Bai knew that he had successfully threatened a ghost.

This is not those NPCs, this is a ghost!

While happy, Ruan Bai also knew in his heart that he was seeking skin from a tiger.

But no way, she can only do this.

"Xue Se, is the little girl you took away," Ruan Bai cut directly into the subject without hesitation, "I want you to let her back, otherwise, I will expose your identity."

"It's impossible!" Without thinking about it, the ghost refused, "I need her identity, that is my identity. She has taken my identity, and I want to take it back!"

"Only her identity...I can't let her go!"

Just like Ruan Bai inferred in the previous worlds, every ghost in the game has its own "obsession".

In the first game, the obsession of the mermaid is Du Wenwen, the teachers and students in the second world, the obsession is free from school, and in the third world, the goal of the ghost is to eat the last meat.

It seems that Father Du also has what he wants, and he can only use his own identity.

And Father Du's identity is the last victor in this slaughter of brothers and sisters.

What it wants must be related to the reason why the fourteen children killed each other. It may be related to why the Gubao couple adopted these children and why they should instigate them to hurt each other.

What does the final winner mean?

Ruan Bai didn't know, but she knew that one of her goals in clearing the game was to figure out the secret of this castle.

And the obsession of ghosts can undoubtedly help her find out the secret.

"I can help you find your own identity," Ruan Bai said. "As long as you let the snow out, I will discuss it with her."

Afraid of ghosts turning back, Ruan Bai added: "Don't worry, I won't reveal your identity before this, and if we fail, you can wait for the next few rounds of songs to kill Xue Lu and take away. Her identity."

The game can't give them a dead end, even players who take away their ghost status should have a chance to escape from the ghost.

Ruan Bai was betting on this, she believed that Xue Se was so smart, there must be a way.

Now that the ghost has been captured by Ruan Bai, there is no other choice.

And Ruan Bai's proposal is not to lose money, and it is indeed tempting.

It gave Ruan Bai a few glances, and finally nodded: "Yes, I will take you to her."

It agreed.

Upon seeing this, Ruan Bai released his hand and smiled.

"You are really the smartest ghost I have ever seen." After the deal was concluded, Ruan Bai looked at the ghost in front of him, and his initial disgust disappeared.

She even praised him leisurely: "It's almost like normal people."

Not only can you communicate normally, but you can also calculate the players foresight. The most important thing is to be indifferent to her behavior!

Father Du, this ghost, can be said to be very scheming.

However, what she didn't expect was that the ghost in front of him listened to her and turned his head and smiled at her.

"What do you think is the difference between me and you...?"

Hearing this reply, Ruan Bai was slightly taken aback.

But before she said anything, the ghost turned back and took her out of the kitchen.

--

chapter 53

Ruan Bai's heart moved slightly when he heard the phrase "What is the difference between me and you" from Father Du.

She thought of the words that Uncle Shen had said to her half a year ago before he died--

"...But, if the ghost can be replaced by other things in reality, and I have not checked it wrong...I should, found the prototype of DSAS."

Ghosts can be replaced by other things in reality.

What can it be?

Before that, Ruan Bai had never thought about the substitutes for ghosts and monsters. After all, the ghosts she encountered before were all like mentally retarded. Although they could speak, their logical thinking ability was extremely poor. Some were even similar to humanoid animals. It makes no difference.

But the existence of Father Du, a ghost, severely shaken Ruan Bai's concept.

Ghosts, could they be human?

Say no, but Du's father is so human-like. In the real world, it also has a prototype. That is Du Wenxue's father and the founder of DSAS.

It can be said that it is, but no one is in that way, confused, and cares nothing about other things except "obsession".

Ruan Bai thought about it, not wanting to say why.

She finally sighed and decided to put this question behind. After the game came out, she had more contact with a few ghosts before she could make a conclusion.

The most important thing for now is to rescue Xue Se and pass the game with Xue Se.

Father Du's actions were quick, and he immediately brought Ruan Bai to Xue Se. After all, he couldn't attack Ruan Bai, and Ruan Bai could reveal his identity at any time.

And the place where Xue Se was hidden was actually in the study.

Father Du walked in and pulled out one of the books, then buckled the gap inside and pulled the bookcase aside.

After a while, a secret room built behind the bookcase was exposed.

This secret room is not big, only about half the area of ​​the study, it's dark inside, and you can't see anything.

When the bookcase was opened, Ruan Bai could only feel a strong smell of blood coming on him.

Through the light that penetrated from the outside, she could vaguely see the ground of the secret room, and the walls were filled with dark paint with some strange symbols, densely packed, only seeing the corners, also let Ruan Bai Feel dizzy.

At this moment, Xue Se was tied inside with a rope.

Her eyes were open, and her wrists were strangled red from the struggle.

After seeing Ruan Bai, her eyes moved, revealing a look that was obviously relieved.

Upon seeing this, Ruan Bai immediately walked over and untied the rope on her.

Father Du stood aside, looking at them blankly.

After not playing the role of a human, its face no longer showed a human-like look. Instead, it restored the appearance that a ghost should have-a cold and gloomy face, and almost numb eyes.

"I have done your request," it said coldly, "I hope you can do everything you promised before the next round of songs starts."

It seems that in the next round of singing, Father Du's name will appear in the lyrics.

Ruan Bai nodded and pulled Xue Se from the ground.

The ghost didn't stay for anything, closed the bookcase, closed the secret room, and left soon.

Ruan Bai didn't hesitate, and when there was no one around, he told Xue Se of the agreement he had made with Father Du.

"It is the survivor, and it wants your identity," Ruan Bai said at last, "but the chair you sit on belongs to it. We must find a way to return the identity before the next round of singing, otherwise you Alone, I am worried that you will die in his hands."

In order to achieve its own obsession, the ghost will do everything possible, and if the snow falls into its hands, there is no way to survive.

Ruan Bai's face changed a lot, not knowing what he thought of.

She looked at Xue Se, paused, and continued: "... But in this case, do you still need the identity of another child? How are we going to find it, is it possible to grab it?"

14 players, 14 children, each player corresponds to a child, there will be no more.

Xue Se returned Father Du's, what should she do?

If they take the identities of other players, will they be in danger?

However, what Ruan Bai didn't expect was that Xue Se raised her eyebrows when she heard what she said, and asked, "The identity of another child? Why do I need it?"

Upon hearing this, Ruan Bai was slightly taken aback.

"But, otherwise, can you survive..."

"I can."

Xue Se shook her head.

Her face was very calm, even with a trace of self-confidence, without the slightest panic of death approaching: "Don't worry, I might occupy the ghost's chair. I have long considered how to solve it."

When the first round of singing sounded, neither Ruan Bai nor the player who died in the chair took a seat.

Especially for "Big Brother", Ruan Bai took the seat after he finished cooking, and the song was already over at that time.

They would be judged by the game as "Big Sister" and "Big Brother" because they did something in line with the behavior of these two characters.

Sitting down on the corresponding chair is naturally a behavior, but for a group of five or six-year-old children, it is normal to make the wrong chair.

Therefore, the chair should only be the initial condition.

There are definitely other potential conditions that can determine their identity.

The fact that Ruan Bai was entangled by the "Second Brother" ghost to confirm his identity had already given Xue Se enough inspiration.

"I guess, this game may be such a set of operations," Xue Se said, "it is trying to'press' the identity of the once dead child on us, through both the perpetrator and the victim."

When Ruan Bai faced the attack of the "big brother" ghost, in order to survive, she had to hack her big brother to death with a chopper like the old sister in accordance with the content of the lyrics.

This is a process of forced recognition of identity.

"But of the 14 children here, 13 of them all ended up dead. If the player admits his identity, it is equivalent to admitting death," Xue Se continued, "So, if you want to survive the song, What we have to do is to try to avoid the game giving us an identity!"

Just like Ruan Bai when facing the "Second Brother" ghost questioning, as long as he denies that he is not the "Big Sister", the "Second Brother" can't hurt her and can only leave.

Ghosts can only harm objects with specific identities. Ruan Bai's denial is a process of getting rid of the identity of the older sister.

In this world, the game obviously wants to borrow the player's body to reproduce everything that happened in the castle decades ago.

Fourteen children, thirteen died, and the only child who could survive was looked at by ghosts.

It can be seen that there is no benefit in recognizing one's identity.

"I was not a child here," Xue Se looked at Ruan Bai calmly, saying every word, "I am a player, an outsider, a living person, soft and soft, so are you, don't be The ghost is confused. It needs to grab the identity, but we don't need the identity at all."

When Ruan Bai heard this, he was suddenly awakened.

It was true that her thoughts were completely limited by the game before, and her mind was all about identity, and Du Fu was a ghost who snatched the player's identity, so that she was also used to thinking like this.

What they need as players is to get rid of the identity of children.

Ruan Bai discovered before that the appearance of the song is "triggered" by the player's certain activities.

As long as they can get rid of them thoroughly, without even the most basic triggering behavior, how can the game pull them into the "different space"?

...By the way, is she really the one who brought snow in this game?

Knowledge really is the primary productive force. This little girl just lacks experience. After she understands a lot of unspoken rules from Ruan Bai, she grows faster than anyone else.

After the crisis was gone, Ruan Bai sighed to himself and asked: "Then what should we do to get rid of our identity?"

Xue Se rubbed her sore wrist and said lightly, "Go and clean up everything that suggests my identity as much as possible."

Afraid of triggering the plot again, Ruan Bai and Xue Se's next actions can be described as very fast.

They first chopped down the snow-colored chair in the kitchen, burned the wooden sign with the name, and went to some places like women's toilets and women's changing rooms, which obviously wouldn't let boys in. Sit for a long time.

Fearing that something belonging to Du's father would appear in the room, Ruan Bai almost turned her and Xue-colored guest room upside down, and finally found some toys that did not know when they appeared.

After all these things were cleaned up, Ruan Bai sat in the women's toilet with Xue Se and decided that they would not go out before 8pm.

Perhaps it was because I didn't want to waste time on these two players. After more than four hours, the next round of singing finally came from the third floor——

"...The thirdsisterwhooverratesherselfputstheneedleintothepillowofthelittlesister, butshequietlychangesitback; Seeinghersisterturnpale,thelittlesisterhummedhappily;Dearfather, youngmother;Youronlychoicewillbeme..."

This time, the children's singing is still the same as before, unwavering and uniform.

It's just that I don't know if it's Ruan Bai's illusion, their voices seem to have a hint of resentment that is not easily detectable...

[The irresponsible third sister put the needle into the little sister's pillow, but she quietly changed it back; Seeing her sister's face turned pale, the little sister hummed happily; Dear father, Qing Ai's mother ;

Your only choice will be me. ]

After hearing the meaning of this singing, Ruan Bai looked at Xue Se excitedly.

They succeeded!

According to the habit of lyrics, it will generally turn the perpetrator of the previous round of lyrics into the victim of the next round of lyrics, and tell us how this victim died.

But once, it skipped the section of "Second Sister was Hanged by Du Fu" directly, and went directly to the next section, past Du Fu and began to talk about how the younger sister killed the third sister!

Ruan Bai knew that this was a game compromise.

Next, Xue Se should be like her, no longer entering the "different space" and no longer being attacked by ghosts.

After confirming this, Ruan Bai suddenly relaxed.

Only now did she feel that her back was soaked.

Although Xue Lu had always been calm, Ruan Bai could guess through her white fingers that her mood was not as calm as the surface.

After all, she is still a teenage girl, no matter how smart and calm, she will inevitably feel nervous in the face of death.

"Let's go," Ruan Bai smiled at her and said, "When we finish eating, we will continue to search for information. The inverted cross that you showed me before, I still don't understand what it means. It."

After hearing her words, Xue Se nodded.

"I left you a mark because I was afraid that I might have an accident. In fact, I am not sure about it myself," she said softly. Take a look?"

--

chapter 54

Go to the third floor to see?

After hearing Xue Se's bold opinion, Ruan Bai's eyes widened, and he subconsciously glanced upstairs.

Unlike the first and second floors where people often live and move, the third floor is much gloomy, with no lights and no humans. The warm wallpapers and carpets have been removed, leaving a piece of snow white, full of unnatural coldness.

Because the evening had passed, the entrance of the stairs on the third floor was dark and faint, like a huge monster mouth, silently lurking here, waiting for the prey to be caught.

This is where the couple lived in the castle.

After only one glance, Ruan Bai withdrew his gaze.

She is really courageous, and she doesn't take the NPC's words seriously. She has long wanted to go to the third floor and take a stroll.

After all, this kind of place is a key place where many secrets can be discovered.

Even if there is danger, it is worth it compared to the huge gain.

It's just that it's a bit too early to go to the third floor at this time?

Sure enough, before she could say anything, Xue Se reacted and shook her head.

"Let's do this first," she said softly, "when these songs are finished, we will go and see."

Xue Se's statement was exactly what she wanted, Ruan Bai thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

When the story of these fourteen children is over, the game will definitely be pushed to the next plot point. At that time, they may have more information, and they will be more secure when they go to the third floor.

It was already 6 o'clock in the afternoon, the sky outside was faintly dark, and the lights in the entire castle were lit.

After confirming that there would be no more accidents, Ruan Bai and Xue Se went to the kitchen together, packed up and prepared to cook.

Because there are only four girls in the old castle, and Xue Se Ruan Bai and others have been named by the lyrics, the "three sisters" in the lyrics just now corresponded to the eldest lady.

She is the only female player who has not been named since the beginning of the game.

Thinking of her appearance of her ten fingers not touching the spring water, Ruan Bai could vaguely guess that she might not survive this round.

The ending is just as she expected.

A few minutes later, the body of the old lady who had been standing there suddenly trembled, and her whole body suddenly collapsed on the ground.

A few sharp silver needles appeared on her head, which penetrated deeply into the top of her head, reflecting the cold light under the dim candlelight.

The blood flowed down her white neck, wet the trendy clothes she cherished, and a beautiful and delicate face was full of fear and helplessness.

She died.

When this eldest lady tanned Ruan Bai repeatedly before, Ruan Bai still complained about her in his heart.

But when such a living person died, Ruan Bai still felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

The game is really cruel to life.

Fortunately, after so many days, Ruan Bai has long been accustomed to death, plus she is not familiar with the eldest lady herself, so she is not a friend.

After sighing, she left these peculiarities behind.

In the rest of the time, because too many people died, everyone stopped talking.

After eating dinner in silence with the rest of the players, the two returned to the room and washed up before the point.

During this period, Ruan Baiben wanted to say something to Xue Se, but perhaps she was shocked. The girl's complexion was not very good, and her body became weak.

After thinking about it, she could only give up.

While thinking about what happened in just over a day, Ruan Bai put on the quilt and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, she woke up Xue Se.

In the next time, they began to collect information while listening to the song.

In addition to the several songs that have been played before, there are a total of five songs left.

As time passed, more and more players triggered the plot, and these songs were played out in sequence.

After the last song was over, it was already the afternoon of the next day.

There are only six players left here.

Judging from the lyrics of each song, the rest of the plot is similar.

After the third sister was killed by the younger sister, Du Fu, the fourth brother, cut off the hidden third brother's throat with a knife.

The younger sister instigated the sixth brother and asked him to kill the four youngest brothers who were only three or four years old. However, the younger sister herself died in the hands of the fifth brother. Brother Fifth pushed down the stairs.

Although these scenes were not shown directly in front of Ruan Bai, Ruan Bai was still affected by the atmosphere here after listening to the brisk and empty singing of the children.

Children are really contradictory creatures. Ruan Bai likes their innocence, but in this game, she is also shocked by their merciless cruelty.

Ruan Bai was worried that too many accidents happened to the players, and he also provided them with some life-saving information. Unfortunately, in many cases, "knowing how to do it" and "can it be done" are two different things.

Because of the existence of "different space", Ruan Bai couldn't help them at all. The only ones who survived to the end were five players except her and Xue Se.

After these rounds of melee, the only winner among the fourteen children, without exception, was the fourth brother Dufu.

As a ghost, he entered a different space in the fifth round of singing after Xue Se abandoned his identity, and successfully obtained the identity he wanted by cutting his third brother's throat for a while.

After he came out of the "different space", the singing outside had stopped.

All players are sitting on the sofa on the first floor, holding their breath, waiting for the trigger of the next round of plot.

After the fourteen children are fighting, what will happen here?

Just as Ruan Bai's heartbeat speeded up and he was secretly speculating, something happened!

As soon as Father Du came out, there was a pause on the third floor for only three or four seconds before a new singing voice appeared!

"...Forthreedaysandnights, theboywithblackhairandblackeyeswastheluckyone; Fatherandmothercamedownfromthetallbuildingandkissedhisforeheadincommendation..."

It was completely different from the previous singing. This time, it was a chorus of adult men and women.

Their voices are no longer as waveless as children, but they are singing with an extremely excited tone, and the pleasure expressed in their words can hardly be hidden, making the tune of the song appear more or less distortion.

Ruan Bai listened carefully and found that these two sentences were basically summing up.

"For three days and three nights, the black-haired and dark-eyed boy became the last lucky one; his father and mother walked down from the tall building and kissed his forehead like a reward."

As the foster parents of these fourteen children, the two owners of the castle really intended to guide the children to kill.

In fact, Ruan Bai had guessed through some detailed lyrics hints before.

Before the real "Second Brother" player died, he told Ruan Bai that he dreamed that the younger sister would show a letter to the older sister.

Ruan Bai went to the mailbox to search by himself that day, and turned up a lot of news papers, among them, some were related to the bankruptcy of the rich, some were related to the war, and some were related to the cult.

Ruan Bai felt that these prompts should all have their own implications.

She wanted to understand the war at the time, knowing that it was implying that the masters were searching for children who came down on the battlefield.

What about the news about the bankruptcy of the rich? What about cult news?

The castle they were in was in a small town, so the newspapers Ruan Bai found were basically limited to the small town.

And besides the owner of this castle, who can be regarded as rich by the locals?

Not surprisingly, their economy should have been affected in the past few years. Not only can these fourteen children not be able to support them, but it is also difficult for them to maintain their food and clothing.

This should be the cause of their attack on the child and the source of internal struggles among the children.

Especially the lyrics related to the little girl, "Am I the best child" and "Your only choice, it will be me", the hints are already obvious.

80% of this couple wrote a letter telling the children that because of financial constraints, they decided to abandon their thirteen children, leaving only one.

In order to achieve the goal, there may be many provocative remarks in the letter, such as sending the children back to their hometowns, places full of blood and wars.

However, it doesn't matter what it is, at least this letter successfully stirred up the emotions of the elder sister and made her act on the eldest brother.

In this way, the prelude to the whole conspiracy kicked off.

As Ruan Bai thought, the singing on the third floor was slowly playing.

But in the next second, things happen!

"...Dearchild;

Yoursoulissodark......youmustbe......be......abletosummonthe......realdevil......

I don't know what happened, the original smooth singing voice suddenly got stuck!

Like a malfunctioning machine, the parents' singing became intermittent in the latter sentence, mixed with sharp friction reverberation.

When they sang the two words "realdevil" at the end, their voices rose to an incredible height, and when they heard it suddenly, they screamed like they couldn't bear the huge pain.

Especially the lyrics...

"Your soul is so dark, you must be able to summon real demons?"

What is the devil... They do this, it is possible that they are performing some cult ceremony! ?

Noting this, Ruan Bai's eyes suddenly narrowed, and he looked at Father Du's side.

Du's father is the party involved, so he must know some facts.

But at this time, Father Du was gone.

In the empty living room, at this moment, only six players with different looks were left.

Ruan Bai's heart twitched, and he quickly reached out and grabbed Xue Se.

Xue Se glanced at her, and said in unison: "Run!"

Stay here, you can only wait to die!

The couple let the children kill each other, originally they wanted to pick out an absolutely dark and dirty soul to summon the so-called "demon" in the legend.

The purpose is also simple. How many people's desires can be depends on emotional fame and fortune.

But this plot can actually appear in an escape game, and the demon summoned at the end is definitely not a good thing.

Since this couple dared to do such a thing, it means that they must be sure, and they have been hiding on the third floor and refused to show up... Doesn't that mean that the third floor is safe?

Without hesitation, they immediately ran to the third floor!

The other players also reacted and followed them one after another.

Worried that Xue Se might have an accident, and considering her physical strength, Ruan Bai reached out his hand and picked up the little girl.

Unexpectedly, he was caught off guard, and his expression had been sullen and cold. The white face was stained with a thin layer of red for an instant, and his body was also stiff like a wooden board.

If it were normal, Ruan Bai might even make fun of the shy Xueli like a gangster, but now that the situation is urgent, she can't think too much.

From the moment she left, gusts of black mist emerged from the kitchen, bathroom, living room and other places where people died.

The black mist slowly condensed into the human form of one child after another, turning out the corpses of these dead children, standing in rows in the living room.

They have pale faces and blood-stained bodies, and each ghost presents the appearance before death. Pairs of dark red eyes stare at the players present, and the resentment in their eyes will almost diffuse.

Those black mist spread out through their bodies, as if one by one tentacles were attacking the player.

A player accidentally fell behind. He ran very slowly. His back was hit by a black mist, and his clothing and skin were corroded by something, and he suddenly appeared bloody.

He staggered and ran two steps short, and his whole body was completely submerged by the black mist.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

Accompanied by a scream, the player's shadow disappeared into the black mist.

Ruan Bai glanced back hurriedly, gasping in air.

And the thirteen children were standing downstairs, watching them run upstairs.

There was no expression on their faces, but after seeing Ruan Bai first fled to the third floor, they raised their mouths unanimously, revealing a gloomy smile.

In the darkness, their gazes looked straight at Ruan Bai, their expressions inexplicably fanatical, as if they were saying "You can't escape."

Ruan Bai glanced at them from a distance, was shocked, and then retracted his gaze.

Without thinking, she rushed to the third floor.

Feeling the shady breath coming from the corridor, Ruan Bai took a deep breath and strode into the corridor on the third floor.

--

chapter 55

In the evening, the entire castle was completely dark, especially the third floor.

When Ruan Bai walked in, a deep chill almost rushed towards her face, which made her shiver.

What made her more vigilant was that there were no lights on the third floor.

The entire corridor was dark and invisible. They could only see a path vaguely, but they didn't know the layout or how to go.

"Let me down," Xue Se waited for the place, struggling quickly, "I can go by myself!"

Ruan Bai felt that this little girl was also flirty and easy to hold. However, she was so embarrassed that she looked at Xuexue and her voice was agitated. Besides, there should be no danger now, so he put her down.

"Where are we going?" Ruan Bai asked immediately after Xue Se stood firm.

Nothing can be seen here, and Ruan Bai dare not walk around easily for a while.

After the last lyrics sounded, Ruan Bai had guessed the reason why Xue Se would break the cross over.

She probably guessed from the collection of books in the bookcase that what the couple did was related to demons and the like.

...So, Xue Se's upside-down cross has no special meaning at all, just to tell Ruan Bai that there is a "devil".

Ruan Bai has always been quite confident about her IQ, but sometimes this is also one of her shortcomings. For example, she loves to be smart, she is also prone to think too much, is misled by some information, and is bound by mediocrity.

She slowly realized that perhaps in the case of intellectual clearance, these ideological tasks should let the snow come.

She has more important things and can focus on other places.

When the weird black fog outside touched the entrance of the third floor, it was like an invisible film, and it couldn't get in.

After noticing this, Ruan Bai did not relax too much in his heart.

It is safe here, but it is extremely dangerous.

This black fog is extremely dangerous, but they dare not enter the third floor. Is this because the game has given them shelter?

No, it should be said that there is something on the third floor that can make them fearful.

Think about a good place. It may be something like the holy water from the Holy See that can exorcise demons.

To think about the worst, that is the third floor, there is something more terrifying than this black fog.

After learning that the couple actually wanted to summon the devil, Ruan Bai believed that the latter situation was 80%.

Otherwise, they have worked so hard to summon demons to do something, just want to try to see if there are demons in this world?

However, Ruan Bai thought so much, but in reality, it only took a second or two.

After asking Xue Se, she herself began to discover the details the game wanted to provide them.

She is not a person who is used to relying entirely on others, especially in escape games.

If Xue Se's opinion is the same as hers, she naturally has no opinion. If it is different, Ruan Bai can also discover her own shortcomings through communication.

After calming down and carefully observing this place, Ruan Bai discovered something strange that he hadn't noticed just now.

On the third floor, there is a slight smell.

This kind of smell is actually quite difficult to find, because many places in the castle are fragrant.

Especially on the third floor, perhaps it is the owner's elegant hobby. The fragrance is much stronger than that on the first and second floors, just like the fragrance that is popular in public toilets in some large shopping malls.

When Ruan Bai came up holding the snow color, he almost didn't sneeze out.

The smell was so tightly concealed by the fragrance that Ruan Bai sniffed it carefully, only to discover the strangeness.

The odor and the extremely strong fragrance are mixed together to form a strange taste that is hard to ignore.

"It smells," she said softly, "maybe something is wrong here."

No, it should be said that there is something wrong with the third floor.

The snow-colored facial features are not as sharp as Ruan Bai. When she just heard Ruan Bai speak, she was silent for a long time.

After hearing what Ruan Bai said, she raised her head and asked, "Can you be sure where the smell comes from?"

Ruan Bai nodded.

This is not difficult for her, it can even be said to be easy.

It's just the question of Xue Lu. Could she go to the source of the smell?

Sure enough, Ruan Bai had just thought of this, and the next second Xue Se said: "Then let's go."

There must be something waiting for them where there is a smell, no matter whether it is dangerous or not, but it is worth visiting.

When Ruan Bai thought of this, he took the snow-colored hand and fumbled for the first step.

The few remaining players behind her did not hesitate and followed Ruan Bai closely.

Ruan Bai looked at the darkness around him, and originally thought about finding the system for a flashlight.

But after thinking about it, her system is not the same as others.

She had asked if Gu Chao before, and they rarely have daily things, including flashlights, in their system stores.

In the previous world, she didn't pay much attention, but here, Xue Lu is very smart and it is easy to find something wrong.

She is either afraid of snow, or always feels that if an abnormality is found, it will be difficult to deal with.

But then again, it seems that since the last world, the system of chatting with her from time to time has not appeared very much.

Except for saying a few words when posting the task, the rest of the time, as if he was dead, he refused to hum.

Ruan Bai couldn't tell whether it was good or bad. Maybe the system was afraid of affecting her play in the game.

While putting aside these distracting thoughts, she took the group of people and walked slowly towards the source of the smell.

The corridor on the third floor was more rugged than on the second floor. She walked through the corridor and after the living room, and finally stopped in front of a room.

And outside the door of this room, the smell became more and more obvious, and even the fragrance could not be suppressed.

Ruan Bai looked at the surrounding players and asked tentatively, "Then I opened the door?"

One of the players shook his head and said, "I'll find you a piece of wood."

They have a deep impression of Ruan Bai's image of a weak woman. Although Ruan Bai can hold a twelve-year-old girl and run faster than them, in their impression, she is still a soft woman who will be bullied by the eldest lady. Steamed buns can even shed tears in the kitchen because of their feet.

What's more pitiful is that the male player she finally fell in love with, just disappeared, and probably died in the black mist. It was almost sad to listen to tears.

Now that only a few players are alive, it is a good thing to help each other and unite as one in order to survive.

Ruan Bai noticed their thoughts and didn't say anything. He obediently waited for the male player to break a thin wooden branch from the pot on the side to her.

Then, she unscrewed the doorknob and opened the door of the room with a wooden stick.

Patter...

The moment she opened the door, a strange sound suddenly rang in the door!

Ruan Bai's hands trembled slightly, but he saw more than a dozen dark, unknowing things squeezed out from the crack in the door!

She quickly let go of her hand and threw away the wooden sticks, and those strange things were also squeezed out, fluttering her wings frantically, and flew away to other places.

"It's a bat," someone said, "you should be able to go in and take a look."

So Ruan Bai took a deep breath and continued to open the door.

As the door was opened, the stench inside became more obvious.

Through the moonlight outside the open window, Ruan Bai narrowed his eyes and saw everything here clearly in front of him.

It was very similar to the secret room in the previous study, and the strange rune patterns were also painted everywhere here. Judging by the color, it was probably painted with blood.

In the corner, there are many corpses of bats and mice.

The stench was largely caused by the carcasses of these small animals, and the walls on both sides were densely packed with upside-down crosses.

In the corner, there are several upside-down jars. Unused blood flows out from the mouth of the jars and sprinkles on the floor. It condenses into black solid blocks. They say that things like the devil will like dirty things. The Forts will be so prepared, no exception.

Just why do you have to prepare two for the same room? Because Father Du has found the first one?

Ruan Bai didn't think too much, and continued to observe.

She walked along the blood stains on the ground and found that they should have been painted in a hurry.

It's just painted somewhere, maybe an accident happened, and the pattern is gone halfway through.

The place where the pattern disappeared was exactly where the jar with blood fell to the ground.

Ruan Bai walked slowly to the edge of the wall, and saw on the snow-white wall, there was a hasty sentence written with blood on his fingers——

"Iregret...Itisnotadevil, butamoreterriblebeingthanadevil!"

[I regret it... it is not a demon, but a more terrifying existence than a demon! ]

A more terrifying existence than the devil?

And to be honest, this couple is scary enough... even they feel scary, so what did they call out?

When he saw this, Ruan Bai's heart jumped and he felt a little uneasy.

She took a few steps back quickly, wanting to leave here.

At this moment, they entered the door of the room and somehow closed it by themselves when there was no wind.

Accompanied by a sharp "squeak-yah-" sound, the wooden door buckled heavily on the door frame, making a violent crash.

Ruan Bai reacted the fastest. When there was a change on the other side of the door, she quickly turned back and ran to the door.

It's just that no matter how fast she moves, she can't close the door fast.

Nothing was too late, she could only watch the door shut.

And before the door was closed, there was a person standing outside.

Father Du, who disappeared for no reason before, stood faintly outside the door at this time, looking at everyone in the house coldly.

The moment the door closed, its dark eyes looked at Ruan Bai, and a creepy smile appeared on its pale stiff face.

Ruan Bai's heart sank instantly.

What made her more disturbed was that in the next second, a scream came from behind her.

Ruan Bai looked back and saw two figures appeared in the empty room.

It is a couple in the old castle.

They were still wearing the clothes they had before their lives, their faces were pale and expressionless, but their hands were covered with blood.

The couple who had turned into ghosts stood in the middle of the house, looking bitterly at each player who broke into here.

Ruan Bai had long been accustomed to the emergence of such emergencies. After discovering that there were two more ghosts here, although she was panicked, she quickly stabilized.

After all, there are too many such things...

Really want to count, Ruan Bai doesn't know how many times he has been raided by ghosts.

It was just a little bit that made her quiet heartbeat continue to accelerate.

The mermaid bell on her chest felt hot again for some reason.

--

chapter 56

Mermaid bell is hot or something, what is it trying to tell her?

Ruan Bai's heart panicked, and his escape movement also became slow.

It's just that she stopped, but the ghost attack won't stop.

Not long after they appeared, the couple ghosts directly attacked the two nearest players!

I don't know how the couple died, but Ruan Bai could only find that they were different from other ghosts that only attacked physically.

Not only the attack speed, but also the sound they make.

That's right, these two ghosts are much more advanced than the fourteen children, and they make strange noises.

It seems to be cursing, and it seems to be ordering, with a hint of resentment and ghost-specific resentment in the voice, and the sharp tone almost directly pierces people's minds——

"Getout!"

They want players to get out!

"Can the door be opened?" Ruan Bai hurriedly avoided the mistress's catch, rolled over embarrassedly on the ground, and hurriedly asked the others, "Try opening the door!"

The voice of the couple seemed to have a strange power, which slowed her movements a lot.

Not only that, but her head was also aching, and her eyes turned black from time to time, and some inexplicable **** pictures appeared before her eyes.

To calm himself down, Ruan Bai took a bite of his tongue, and the whole mouth was full of rust.

Suppressing the inexplicable irritation and rage in her heart, she took a deep breath and pushed Xue Shi to the farthest place from the ghost, trying to calm herself down.

Two ghosts and five players in such a small room, if they don't want to do something, they will definitely cool down here!

There is also a mermaid bell. There is neither Du Wenshu nor Du's father. Why is it hot?

Ruan Bai's brain is very chaotic, and ghosts have a great influence on her spirit, making it difficult for her to let go of her thoughts.

Fortunately, her instinct was still there, she escaped twice with experience, and other players were obviously veterans. With mutual help, there was no personal damage in a short time.

It's just that it's not a problem after all for so long...

"The door won't open," a player said in a deep voice after a while, "we are trapped inside."

Except for them and ghosts, there are only inexplicable blood-stained graffiti in this room, and no hints are brought to them.

The window facing the door was closed at some unknown time, and the gaps were tight.

The pale moonlight imprinted on the windows, making everyone's face extremely pale.

Ruan Bai is still the kind of strong willpower, some players have fallen to the ground, covering their heads and screaming in pain.

She quickly turned her head and glanced at Xue Lu, the little girl's complexion was also so bad that she couldn't stand holding on to the wall.

Getout! Getout! Getou! Getout...

Perhaps it was noticed that the players were tired of coping, and the couples of ghosts were yelling more frequently.

One, two, three... After the snow falls, only Ruan Bai is still standing now.

Speaking of it, it seems that in the kitchen, after the death of the elder brother ghost, he also said this short sentence to her.

Both the child and the parents said the same thing... What do you want to remind her?

Ruan Bai looked at the numb attacking ghost, gritted his teeth, and a thought flashed through his mind quickly.

This door was locked by Du's father, and 80% of them used some ghostly means, and the player couldn't open it with his hands.

But what if you let ghosts open the door?

Regardless, since you want to go out so much, then I will send you out to fight each other with the kids downstairs!

Ruan Bai didn't say anything, grabbed the blood jar in the corner and threw it at the ghost couple.

Her back was close to the door of the room, her eyes fixed on the ghost, her whole back was stretched straight, like an arrow clasped on a string.

After the ghost couple noticed her, Ruan Bai's face slowly showed an almost provocative look.

"Comeon!" she exclaimed extremely arrogantly, "Letmegiveyousomecolortoseesee!"

Ghost: "..."

Ghost: What is this person talking about? ?

They don't understand what Ruan Bai's Chinglish is trying to express, but they can understand Ruan Bai's seduce gestures and the expression on his face.

She actually dared to provoke them! ?

Apart from anything else, the ghost couple screamed in anger, waved their paws and attacked Ruan Bai!

Taking advantage of this critical moment, she squatted down and hurriedly avoided the blow.

At the same time, the wooden door was scratched by the claws of two ghosts, making an overwhelming muffled noise, and the door lock also loosened.

It succeeded!

Ruan Bai quickly unlocked the door and opened it vigorously!

The exterior was still dark and deserted, and the interior was silent, as if their fierce fighting in the room could not affect the outside at all.

And the moment the door opened, the two ghost couples were stuck in place.

They seemed to have been fixed by something, but they stood motionless at the door.

Ruan Bai was frightened, gasping for breath, and the surrounding players gradually got rid of control and regained consciousness.

She had just thought that the ghost would continue to hurt her, and even prepared to roll outside.

But why did they suddenly stop moving?

Is there something outside?

Ruan Bai grabbed Xue Lu's hand and crawled outside.

At the same moment, some sparse voices floated in from the door.

"Dearfather...dearmather..."

From the top of the stairs, there were several calls of children in unison.

Ruan Bai listened carefully and found that these voices were indeed coming from downstairs, and they should be on the first floor, because when they reached upstairs, they were very erratic, sometimes loud and sometimes low.

These calls, like hypnotic spells, spread into the room, causing the faces of the ghost couple to gradually become calm and numb from anger.

Thinking of the corpses of the children standing in rows in the living room when they ran upstairs before, Ruan Bai had a real idea.

These children are afraid that they will come to take revenge.

Unsurprisingly, the couple took a step amidst the calls of the children, as if they were controlled, and walked towards the stairs staggeringly.

"Dearfather...dearmather..."

They had no eyes at all, walked through the stairs and entered into the thick black mist outside the third floor.

And the children's calling sounds sharpened, and the originally calm and unwavering voice also showed a taste of excitement and madness.

Finally, with the gradual decrease of the call, the figure of the old castle couple disappeared into the black fog.

The children's revenge was reached.

The players escaped, supporting each other and walked out.

They knew that they had successfully escaped this disaster again.

When something happened downstairs before, it was already past six in the evening.

After all this fighting and fuss, they speculated that it should be close to bedtime at 8pm.

According to the general habit of the game, in order to give the player a certain amount of sleep time, there should be no more danger in the back.

As long as they survive tonight and half a day tomorrow, they are safe and can get out of the game.

Fearing that something would happen in the morning, several players discussed it and decided to sleep on the spot outside the door of the room.

Out of a certain avoidance, they didn't want to go back to the bloodstained room, but they were afraid of the black fog outside the stairs, so they decided to stay in the corridor.

Of course, Ruan Bai has no opinion on this.

Xue Lu is weak and sleepy after so long running around.

After they cleaned up, they lay down with the player.

Maybe too much happened in this day, and the players fell asleep in a short while.

In the quiet corridor, everyone's breathing sounded one after another.

At this moment, Ruan Bai, who closed his eyes, opened his eyes.

She carefully looked at the four people around her, and after making sure that they were all asleep, she slowly stood up.

After passing these people, she first glanced at the room where the castle couple had appeared before, and after confirming that there was nothing else, she continued to fumble and walk on.

As one of the players with the greatest physical exertion, it is impossible for Ruan Bai to say that he is not sleepy or tired.

But there was no way, she had to do it at this time.

There is no reason, but the mermaid bell hung on her neck. Since the appearance of the couple, they have not stopped being hot.

After the castle couple left, its temperature did not drop at all.

At first, Ruan Bai felt that there was something wrong with the couple, or why would it be hot?

But now she knows that Mermaid Bell is hot and has nothing to do with the couple at all, but because of Father Du, it is very likely that she is doing something that has attracted Mermaid's attention!

Ruan Bai gritted his teeth when he thought that the other party was the founder of DSAS, thinking that he had to look no matter what.

After passing a corner and when there was no one around, she did not hesitate to exchange her points for a flashlight, and she started to wander with the light on.

A white long columnar light came out of her flashlight, instantly reflecting the surroundings clearly.

After the adaptation period, Ruan Bai squinted his eyes and looked around, only to realize something was wrong.

She thought, she finally knew why there were no lights on the third floor.

Because all the places on the third floor are spreading a thicker and more terrifying black fog than downstairs!

The black fog had obviously turned into a semi-solid, so that Ruan Bai's light could not show through.

They were tumbling and wriggling as if they were alive, filling up the entire third floor densely. All of a sudden, Ruan Bai had the illusion of being in hell.

Ruan Bai's heart felt cold when he thought of walking in this black mist for so long.

She involuntarily squeezed the mermaid bell on her chest, and at this moment, the mermaid bell changed.

I don't know what happened, it broke away from Ruan Bai's hand, floated up, and hovered in mid-air.

A faint white light leaked from Mermaid Ling's body. Although small, it was brighter than the flashlight that Ruan Bai spent 10 points on.

Under the light of the mermaid bell, the black mist surging towards Ruan Bai disappeared in a moment.

It was as if they had encountered something extremely corrosive, just touching the white light, and instantly dissipating a large black mist.

What is going on... Mermaid Bell, why does it have this effect?

Ruan Bai was stunned and looked around in confusion.

Although he was not sure, Ruan Bai knew how to work around.

She quickly took the chain off her neck with eyesight and hands, making the bell float by itself.

After the black mist subsided, part of the environment on the third floor returned to normal.

Following that, the mermaid bell shook in the air and flew away in one direction!

Ruan Bai took a step forward and quickly followed.

The mermaid bell floated very fast, and didn't worry about Ruan Bai behind him.

It quickly shuttled through the complicated third floor, skipping the long corridors and complicated terrain, and almost left Ruan Baihei behind.

Finally, after flying for about five minutes, it came to a corner.

The moment it arrived, the white light on its body went out and the bell fell to the ground.

Ruan Bai followed it closely, in order not to lose his attention, he didn't lose the slightest attention.

Seeing the mermaid bell dropped, she knew that it should be the destination.

Without hesitation, she walked quickly over, picked up the mermaid bell from the ground, and looked around at the same time.

I saw Father Du, who had disappeared before, at this moment with his back facing her, standing at the end of the corridor around the corner, looking thoughtfully at a painting.

Its black back blended into the darkness, but it could be easily distinguished.

It's as if the black mist originally came out of its body.

Hearing the movement behind it, it turned around.

Found that it was Ruan Bai, it looked at her with some surprise, and there were waves in its dark black eyes that were different from other ghosts.

"I didn't expect you to find here again," it said, "I still underestimate you."

Before, it had deliberately shut the players into that room, and wanted the castle couple to clean them up.

Ruan Bai looked at it and pursed his mouth.

It was a rare opportunity to meet Du's father face to face.

Especially under the arrangement of the game, it should be a safe period at the moment, and it is impossible for the other party to shoot her.

She has a lot of questions, such as DSAS company, whether it knows Du Wenwen, such as the meaning of ghosts, such as why it appears here.

But in the end, she hesitated and just asked: "The two masters of this castle...what did they summon in the end?"

What is more terrifying than the devil?

She always felt that this thing was very important to Du Wenxue, to DSAS, and to her.

She must know.

After hearing her reply, Father Du looked at her faintly.

After a long time, the corners of the ghost's mouth were slightly twisted and let out a weird sneer.

"What is it, don't you know?" it asked rhetorically.

The voice of the ghost is hoarse and unpleasant, with an indescribable weirdness and indifference.

"I have reminded you before that there is no difference between us and you... Demons are everywhere. They are bound to us and follow you."

--

chapter 57

What is a demon?

After entering this game and discovering that the couple wanted to summon demons, Ruan Bai had thought about this.

She knew that the copy of the game she was in was abroad, so she couldn't think of demons in the local Eastern concept. Therefore, based on the only information, she imagined the general source, purpose of the demons, and the purpose of the summons of the husband and wife.

Obviously, what they called the devil to get, and according to the bankruptcy information, 80% of them intend to claim fame and power from the devil.

According to Ruan Bai's consistent hearing of demons, the only thing they can give is the soul.

In countless fairy tales, Western demons love to confuse mortals and deceive their souls with their beauty and beauty.

As for summoning demons, more complicated methods are needed. Sacrificing human lives and the like is just the basis.

The couple let the children kill each other, and the last chosen father, Du, was afraid that it was just a sacrifice for the devil.

They tried to use this to summon the devil, but they didn't expect... to get something more terrifying than the devil.

What could it be?

"I have reminded you before that there is no difference between us and you... Demons are everywhere, they are bound to us, and they also follow you." Father Du said.

Ruan Bai sank and thought, Father Du is a ghost, this is undoubtedly, and the "we" in his mouth is also a ghost.

But what are "you"?

Is it an ordinary person... or a player?

She recalled that at the end of the second world, the female director made a gesture to her with the DSAS company icon, telling her not to mess with the company.

And the world began. Before disappearing, the poor little boy "Big Brother" also gave her a hint, so that she successfully escaped the attack of the castle couple.

These ghosts, perhaps know, no less than the players.

What are they, and will they also be players? !

Seeing Ruan Bai's face changed several times, Father Du's face showed a smile that was unclear whether he was satisfied or resentful.

"Yeah, the devil just wants to eat your soul. When you close your eyes, you will die. There will be no pain at all," it said as if sighing. "But what about it? It will force your soul. The contract allows your soul to collapse endlessly in death. It likes your fear and fear."

I don't know what it thought of, it sneered: "And after you die, the soul will still not be free, you still have to continue to drive it, never ending, until... the soul is gone."

Compared with the vague words before, the meaning of Father Du's words is very obvious.

Its words almost point to the escape game system without leaving any room!

"This... how is this possible?" Ruan Bai was a little unacceptable for a while, and he rarely spoke incoherently.

What it means is that even if they die, they can't get rid of the game! ?

Why does it say that, it is a ghost, why does it know so much...

"How can it be impossible?" Father Du asked her directly after hearing her question.

Its dark black eyes looked at Ruan Bai coldly, but his voice was colder than the air outside: "Do you think I need to deceive you?"

Staring at Father Du's gaze, Ruan Bai opened his mouth, but couldn't refute it.

She knew that Father Du really didn't need to lie to her.

Yeah, why is it impossible?

When Ruan Bai first thought of the system, he was resisting, it was incredible.

But after Father Du explained, her brain was in confusion, but there was a feeling that seemed to be so.

Yes, if Father Du didn't lie to her, wouldn't the escape game system be something more terrifying than the devil?

After all, in her concept, there are no gods or demons in the world, but there are things like escape game systems.

Being able to draw human souls into another world and continue to torment them is indeed far more cruel than demons in the ordinary sense.

At the beginning, the couple made this kind of game, originally intended to summon the devil.

It's just that they didn't expect that demons or other things were not attracted, but the escape game system was attracted.

The system found Du's father who was extremely talented and could survive the mutual killing of fourteen children, so he set Du's father as its host.

Maybe this is the truth.

"I am its first host." Seeing the stunned expression in Ruan Bai's expression, Father Du knew she had figured it out.

"Me and them, the ghosts in your mouth, were once hosts, but after we died, our souls were brought here." It said.

"Our experience during our lifetime will be made into a copy of the game by the system after some details have been altered, and we will repeat the things at that time here day after day."

Then, they will follow the instructions of the system in the game and continue to do the task.

And in these souls, some hosts were tortured by the game because of too much experience, and finally caused the ghosts to think dull and look numb, like a puppet.

This is one of the reasons why there are so many differences between ghosts and monsters.

After hearing these words, Ruan Bai pursed his lips, saying nothing.

She thought about the world she had personally experienced. If you replace all the ghosts with former players, it seems that many stories are really clear.

Just like in the second game, one-fifth of the students and teachers in the school are ghosts. In the end, they even believe the so-called fake university/teacher paranoidly and want to get rid of the disease.

Such things are simply absurd in reality.

Not to mention anything else, just talk about the infectious disease of malaria, but it's not that the school doesn't want the government to take care of it.

Not to mention the infected population, or school students.

But what if those students were not infected with malaria, but the system?

Regarding those obviously magical plots as systemic tampering, and replacing the plague-like "malaria" in the plot with an escape game system that can also bring death to students, then the leaders and students of this school are unwilling to seek help from officials and governments , It's normal.

It's okay to say that malaria can be proved by the hospital, but who would believe such things as escape games! ?

There is nowhere to go, and there is no way to escape. People who have returned to reality can only hopelessly ask for help from ghosts and gods.

There is also the same in the third world, the auction under the manor must have mixed in with outsiders.

Now think about it, those ghosts who tried to get the identity of the player, perhaps the people who got in, were later recognized by the system and selected as the player.

Ruan Bai's heart gradually sank.

With the emergence of a little clue, she can no longer ignore this fact.

The horror escape game... is a more terrifying existence than the devil.

From the beginning to the end, she seemed to be confused about the source of the system.

She regarded Ershu Shen as the first generation of players, but in fact, she knew that the game existed much earlier than they thought. It was just a long time ago that there was no internet and it was inconvenient for everyone to communicate, and no one believed it. That's it.

What is the significance of its existence? What is it for signing players and forcing players to escape in various games?

Ruan Bai didn't know this, but its maliciousness seemed to have not been concealed from the beginning.

The system chooses players, naturally, there are standards. The more excellent and long-lived in the game, the easier it is to be selected.

If it is the same as Du Fu said, its purpose is to collect fear, then it does not give the player a dead end, and it is easy to understand. After all, only the living can give it a steady stream of fear.

Those games that can be exchanged for material points, those games that can be cleared as long as they struggle, are like a carrot hanging in front of all players, telling them that the game is not for nothing, as long as you work hard, you can survive and have breathing time. .

At the same time, this is also like a hint, soothing all players, making them feel that this is just a game, and one day, they can escape.

But what if you can't get rid of the system after you die?

Ruan Bai didn't dare to think about it here.

In addition, the ghosts in the games she has experienced have one thing in common, that is, there are people from DSAS in their vicinity.

This must not be an accident.

"You are its first host. How did the host behind come from?" She took a deep look at Father Du and asked softly, "The presence of players is very dense. This must not be an accident. So, the system is It's contagious, isn't it?"

Father Du nodded.

"Since I became the first host, I have been pressed on a radar. Everyone around me will be detected by the system, and those who are suitable for them will be forcibly bound to the system," it said , "You are right, they are like viruses, infecting from one person to another, and finally expanding the number of players to an unimaginable level."

"When it first started, it was not called a'system'. This is what your generation of players said," Du Fu continued. "It is very smart and will adjust itself appropriately according to the times. At least when I was young, it was true. Thought it was the demon in the legend."

Therefore, whether it is a ghost or a player who is still alive, they have more or less contact with DSAS.

Du Fu established the DSAS company and promoted the system to a larger field.

As for the fact that the system is very smart, Ruan Bai realized it early on.

She found that when the system selects its host, it hardly selects officials such as officials. Most of them are ordinary people, the bottom of society.

The host of Ershu Shen was probably one of its mistakes. At that time, Ershu Shen's eldest brother died and the Shen Group was on the verge of bankruptcy. It is estimated that the system did not expect him to grit his teeth.

So when Ershu Shen became aware of the existence of the system's running dog DSAS, he was killed by the system cleanly.

After thinking about this, Ruan Bai felt cold.

She looked at Father Du with disappointment in her eyes.

"You didn't choose to intercept it... You actually helped him to abuse?" She couldn't help but said, "It's a cancer! It will kill a lot of people!"

Those are real people, some even children!

When Father Du deliberately guided the system to expand the host, didn't he feel uneasy?

She vaguely discovered from the beginning that when Father Du talked about these things, he didn't show much normal emotions at all.

Not only that, but its tone even carries a kind of self-satisfaction, and it will not be painful because of the loss of life.

"Why should I intercept it?"

Sure enough, Father Du laughed directly after listening to her.

It replied: "It allowed me to survive from adoptive parents, it can bring me huge benefits, and it allows me to live the life of a master. Why should I resist it?"

Its reply was quite righteous, and Ruan Bai was speechless when he heard it.

This was not because Ruan Bai couldn't say it, but after she reacted, she knew that there was no need for this dispute.

Since the system chose Father Du, it must have its purpose. If Father Du was an ordinary normal person, the system would not choose him.

The father of Du, who lived in a war zone since childhood and was deliberately nurtured by the husband and wife of the old castle, is completely different from normal people.

It survived by slaughtering brothers and sisters and by disregarding life.

This kind of experience will completely distort a child's three views, ruin the child's life, and make it run counter to the mainstream thinking.

It will not feel that it is wrong.

For a time, Ruan Bai could understand why Du Wenwen had changed his temperament when he grew up, and he was so resistant to his father's company.

Ruan Bai felt a little palpitated when thinking that the Fourth Middle School was the school where Du Wenwen went to school.

Even his own children were completely used by Du's father.

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai was full of emotions.

After a while, she sighed and lowered her head.

In the palm of her hand, the mermaid bell might have noticed her low mood, again emitting a gentle heat, flashing with a faint white light.

It's like comforting her.

"Why do you want to tell me?" Ruan Bai asked softly at the end, "You obviously can say nothing, you don't have to tell me this, after all, your soul is bound by the system. Say this, yes. You are harmless to no benefit, are you?"

Although it was Mermaid Ling who led her over, it was Father Du who said those words.

Not only that, in the kitchen, Du's father also hinted at her again, but at that time Du's father said too implicitly, Ruan Bai did not understand.

She is not the smartest, nor the strongest. Why did Father Du want to tell her this?

Ruan Bai wanted to know this, but she did not expect it. Father Du, who had asked her questions just now, closed his mouth tightly and said nothing.

She raised her head, only to see the ghost's numb face, there was a strange, unclear emotion.

The face of ghosts rarely changes, most of the time they are expressionless or show resentment.

So Father Du was so strange that Ruan Bai quickly caught him.

She raised her eyes and met Father Du's eyes.

In just a few seconds, Father Du's eyes were complex to the extreme. Even in the darkness, his deep black eyes seemed to flash, full of dark glow that Ruan Bai couldn't understand.

"...You are the most special."

After a few breaths, Father Du said.

"That's all I can tell you." After saying that, Father Du took a step back and quickly changed the subject. "Knowing too much is not good for you. In the rest of the time, you Worry about yourself more."

It's very obvious.

Ruan Bai felt unsatisfied when he heard this, and opened his mouth to keep asking.

However, without waiting for her to say anything, she realized that Father Du in front of her had disappeared.

She was the only one left in the entire corridor.

...This is no way.

Ruan Bai was slightly startled, and had to give up and continue looking for Du's father.

She didn't hesitate for too long, then turned around, and walked back to the place where she had come back according to the memory she had come over.

The mermaid bell still emits a white light, dispelling the black mist around her.

While thinking about the amount of information he had just received, Ruan Bai slowly walked to the side of the four players.

At this time, these players were still asleep, completely unaware that Ruan Bai had left.

Ruan Bai walked to Xue Se and lay down slowly.

It's just that although tired, it is difficult for her to fall asleep.

Du's father's words, the truth of DSAS, Du Wenxue's past, and the unknown mermaid bells all gave her the illusion of being in a net.

The dense and invisible mesh bound her and made her move forward a little bit. She had to get acquainted with many people, encountered more things, and headed towards the destined ending.

She does not fully believe what Du's father said today, because Du's father must have reservations, and even key points will be blurred.

But Ruan Bai guessed it, and believed that it was 80%, there was no problem.

What she can be sure of now is that the young Du's father, after a fight, was favored by the system and became the first-generation host and the "spokesperson" of the system.

Relying on the wealth given by the escape game system, he returned to China and founded the DSAS company, and through some means, he continuously exported new hosts to the system.

Later, his child Du Wenwen grew up, realized what Du's father was doing, and began to resist his father and DSAS.

What other experimental results Du Wenxue has made is likely to be aimed at the system.

Finally, Du Wenwen took his own research results and took the initiative to go to Mermaid Village and died there.

In fact, the first world she encountered was the world most inconsistent with what Father Du said.

Because the mermaid girl inside is the only ghost in this world, and she doesn't look like a player...

Perhaps this is because of Du Wenwen's research results?

Ruan Bai felt that his brain was in chaos, and he had already revealed a lot of secrets, but the confusion became more and more.

What makes her more disturbed is that Du's father is obviously smarter than her. The information provided now makes it difficult for Ruan Bai to verify.

As for the DSAS company, its answers were very vague. Even if Ruan Bai knew so much news, she could not get the prototype of DSAS company in reality.

After thinking about it for a long time, but couldn't think of it. Then, Ruan Bai took a deep breath and decided to give up.

After she clears the game, there is still a few months of rest, and then she can slowly think about it.

After relaxing, Ruan Bai stopped thinking, and his body was again occupied by fatigue.

With the sound of breathing one after another, she closed her eyes, and her consciousness gradually sank.

It was only when she was half asleep and half awake, but Father Du's sentence "You are the most special" sounded in her mind.

She is an ordinary girl, what can be special?

Just as Ruan Bai felt funny, suddenly, a flash of light hit her instantly!

She thought that what Father Du said...maybe it was not wrong.

Compared with other players, she does have one thing, which is very different from them.

That is her system. From beginning to end, it is not an escape game system, but a white lotus cultivation system.

--

chapter 58

[Yes, it seems that the host finally realized that this system is good,] At the moment when Ruan Bai figured it out, the White Lotus system said quietly, [I thought you had forgotten me long ago. ] Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai: "...Ahaha, how, how is it possible, you really think too much about the system."

No way, who makes its presence too low!

...By the way, the white lotus system has been autistic these days, making Ruan Bai almost forgot its existence.

Now that I think about it, 80% of it is also afraid of the escape game system, so it keeps not appearing.

Both are systems, how the escape game system is so powerful, like a virus that spreads wildly, the white lotus system is so weak, hiding in the east.

Perhaps it was because Ruan Bai was secretly complaining about it, and the system's voice became more and more grievous.

[Also, this is not to blame you, but my ability is not enough, I can only hide when the escape game system is inspected. ] It said sadly.

[This may be the fate of the white lotus, because it is kind and soft, like duckweed, swaying in the wind, drifting around, without branches, and having to be coveted by cruel and powerful similar...] Ruan Bai: "..."

What the **** is this! ?

But looking at it this way, the white lotus system really can't beat the escape game system...

While Ruan Bai felt speechless, he felt that something was wrong.

No, didn't the white lotus system initially said that it was incorporated into the escape game system. Logically speaking, they shouldn't be subordinates. Why does the white lotus system hide from each other?

And the styles of the two systems are actually not the same strictly speaking...

Ruan Bai played Xiao Baihua for the first time, because of fear, the person collapsed and I don't know how many times, and when he was angry, he scolded the system.

But even so, she didn't receive any actual punishment, at most she was scolded by the system.

And the worlds that the White Lotus system took her to were completely different from the escape game world, and there was no danger at all.

Even if there are some plots of pregnancy inducing labor at eight months, when she is seriously ill, she donates kidneys and bone marrow to female partners, but she only needs to spend a little points to buy fake pregnancy drugs in the system mall, and she can cope .

The only challenge is how to make a healthy self appear pale, weak and pitiful.

But after the escape game, the white lotus system appeared less and less.

Although it still requires her to act as Xiao Baihua, but most of the time she is silent, as if she is hiding from something...

"System, are you really incorporated into the escape game system? Didn't you get swallowed by it?"

After noticing these details, Ruan Bai narrowed his eyes and asked vigilantly: "How do I feel that it has caught me, and you are hiding?"

She still remembered what Du Fu said when he mentioned the system before--

"...At the very beginning, it was not called a'system'. This is what your generation of players said..."

If Father Du was right, this escape game system should have evolved several times, changing different forms and names with the changes of the times and the people.

It should be an ideology. The "system" is just a pseudonym it gave itself, so it is impossible to be the same thing as the white lotus system. What the white lotus system said at the beginning "accidentally ran to the escape game system workspace "Now, it should be fooling her.

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai's heart sank slightly.

"System, what the **** are you... Why are you lying to me?" she asked.

In fact, she didn't want to doubt her system, because it was the only existence that could accompany her in recent years. It was very good for her and helped her solve the urgent needs in reality.

However, the system was indeed lying to her. Under the hood of the system, at least in the first three worlds, Ruan Bai didn't think there was any problem with the escape game system.

Had it not been for Father Du to wake her up, she would not have even noticed the maliciousness of the escape game system.

However, to say that the white lotus system and the escape game system are in the same group, Ruan Bai feels that it is not very similar.

After all, the missions released in the previous worlds of the system suddenly looked very boring, but after she thought about it carefully, the system should actually help her clear the game deliberately.

Ruan Bai understood that he didn't want to let himself die in the game.

So, what is it like?

[Host, how can you doubt me! ? 】

Feeling the doubt in Ruan Bai's tone, the white lotus system jumped up.

In order to clarify itself, it quickly explained: [I didn't want to appease you... You didn't know anything at that time, and I was afraid that you would overreact and something happened, so I could only say that. When Ruan Bai heard this, he didn't know what he thought of, and his heart moved slightly.

On the other hand, the system is still eloquently unraveling for itself.

[Also, host, you know too little at present. I don't want to say many things, but it is really inconvenient to tell you.] It grievedly said, [As long as you know, I won't harm you. 】【As for letting you play the role of little white flower or something, it is really helpless, I also need energy, just like the escape game system needs the player's fear...】After all, it is too weak, and I usually score points to prevent escape The game system, naturally, can only shrink in the corner, cautiously.

Ruan Bai heard it and nodded, but did not continue to pursue it.

She just asked curiously: "Then what do you need?"

The escape game system needs the fear of the host, so it has created countless horror games for the host.

Just aiming at the little white flower scripts of those ghosts/beasts, is it possible that what the white lotus system needs is the silent emotions of the hosts?

Bai Lianhua system laughed twice very confidently upon hearing this.

[As a white lotus cultivation system, what I need is of course the emotions related to 'love', 'peace' and 'kindness'! ] Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai:? ? ?

Wait, are you sure you are right?

Love? peace? Kindness?

... No wonder the White Lotus system is also weak as a system.

Doesn't it feel that there is something wrong with the direction of its efforts? !

The white lotus system did not find the storm in Ruan Bai's heart at all, and continued happily: [Host, I can actually expand the host like an escape game system, and after the host dies, I don't need their souls, as long as you If you can do good things during your lifetime, you just need to be a kind person! 】【It's just that I don't have enough energy at the moment. When I get stronger, it's okay to swallow the escape game system! ] Ruan Bai: "..."

Then she may not be able to wait for this day.

After a few seconds of weird silence, Ruan Bai twitched his mouth and asked a question that caught the White Lotus system off guard.

"System, I will ask you one last question," she asked in a flat tone, "Did you know early on that I will be chosen by the escape game system."

From the moment the White Lotus system began to explain, Ruan Bai discovered this detail.

It seems that it is completely unsurprising that it will be selected by the escape game system, and it is even fully prepared.

Hearing her question, the voice of the system stopped abruptly.

The originally noisy environment suddenly became cold, and even the sound of a player turning over not far away was clear.

[...What you said is true. 】

After a long while, until Ruan Bai almost fell asleep in this void, the dry sound of the system was long overdue.

[Host, you are destined to enter the escape game. ] Sure enough.

Hearing the answer in his heart, Ruan Bai said nothing.

She thought she would be angry, disappointed, and frightened, but her heart was unexpectedly very calm.

Maybe it was her past experience that made her strong.

She is no longer the fussing girl before.

Since she is destined to match this escape game system, so be it.

As Ruan Bai thought, he closed his eyes and chose to continue sleeping.

Ruan Bai slept very deadly.

She fell asleep completely almost the instant she closed her eyes.

But for some reason, in her sleep, she dreamed of the dark night five or six years ago.

Both parents died, no relatives, the only house was sold, the disgusting intermediary and the seriously ill grandparents were entangled, and she herself might not even be able to go to school in the end.

Looking at the almost bottomed passbook numbers, thinking about the serious illness that grandparents could hardly cure, Ruan Bai sat helplessly on a bench outside the hospital, staring blankly at the crowds of patients.

Ruan Bai is a very strong person, perhaps because of her past experience, perhaps because in her general concept, no one can rely on her.

So she seldom said what injuries she had suffered, what she had encountered, she would only try to look forward, and then desperately took two steps forward.

She also rarely dreams of her past, after all, it is all over, and she is doing well now.

But once she dreamed it, she realized that these memories had remained in her mind very clearly.

The desperate and helpless girl wore thin clothes and remained motionless in the cold night.

Her thin back is straight, but it is like a fragile branch, which can be easily broken with a little effort.

Only the next second, an accident happened.

A strange, mechanical sound that seemed to come from my mind appeared.

[Hello, Ruan Bai,] It said cheerfully, [Extremely lucky you, successfully selected by the White Lotus Development System and became the No. 250 Host! 】【Next, I will try my best to cultivate you into a kind, simple, innocent, lovely, selfless white lotus! After hearing the sound, Ruan Bai blinked slowly for a while.

She glanced around and asked carefully: "Who are you and what are you looking for?"

[I am the system,] The voice said, [I am here to save you. 】......

Early the next morning, Ruan Bai was shaken by the snow.

Instead of getting up as ably as before, she sat lazily for a while and yawned in a daze.

"Soft, are you tired?" Xue Se asked worriedly, "Do you need a rest?"

Yesterday Ruan Bai was almost the one who contributed the most, and there was still half a day to go, Xue Se was really worried about what would happen to Ruan Bai.

Ruan Bai shook his head after hearing her words.

"It's okay," she said, "I just didn't sleep well last night."

She slept for about five hours last night, and she was really tired.

However, in order to clear the game, she cannot relax.

After gritting his teeth, Ruan Bai supported the wall and stood up.

She looked around and found that the three male players had disappeared.

"Where did they go?" Ruan Bai asked.

"They're looking for food," Xue Se explained from the side, "The black mist outside hasn't cleared yet, so we dare not go to the first floor and can only stay on the third floor."

After speaking, Xue Se looked at Ruan Bai, "Are you looking for them for something?"

Ruan Bai nodded.

After talking so much with the system yesterday, Ruan Bai discovered that in fact, all this is not without a solution.

The white lotus system, like the escape game system, can spread virally...

And the white lotus system said, as long as it is strong, it can swallow the escape game system!

This point made Ruan Bai see vitality.

Since the escape game system needs so many hosts, should she learn from Father Du and help the White Lotus system expand some hosts in the escape game?

After all, it is easier to simply play the White Lotus than to escape endlessly, right?

The author has something to say:

I saw a little angel suggesting that the heroine's IQ was lowered. Here is a reminder that there are two clearance conditions for the hhh game. One is to explore the truth of XXX, and the other is to survive X days. For Xue Se, her ability is outstanding. , Is the first point, she can easily explore the truth of this instance, but her ability is mainly reflected when it is safe. As for the softness, her ability stands out on the second point. Once in danger, encounter ghosts When she is in desperation, she can react quickly, combine her existing information, and perceive the "first line of life" given by the game, so as to break the crisis and get out of the predicament.

When her ability shines, it is often the most dangerous time. I am envisioning the role of Xue Se, mainly considering that the main line is about to begin. The heroine thinks about the game plot while exploring the secrets of the main line. This way She will be very tired, so she should be relieved appropriately _(:з」∠)_, I want her to focus on the main line a little bit. As for the mental reduction, it should be because I didn't write it well. I'm not particularly good at controlling The difficulty of the game, my friends also reacted, this A-level game is much harder than the previous three games, maybe this is the case, it seems that the heroine is a little stupid...

--

chapter 59

Ruan Bai had this idea, not on a whim, but after careful consideration.

She thought of the unknown mermaid bell in her hand, of Father Du, who appeared in front of her and revealed the secret of the escape game, and thought of the players who died tragically, the ghosts who were tortured into confusion...

Now that she knew all this, she couldn't remain indifferent.

In particular, she herself was also a victim of escape games, and she didn't try to struggle a bit. Just looking at the weak white lotus system, her fate would be the same as the ghosts.

It is impossible for her to maintain high energy and physical strength all the time. One day she will make mistakes, grow old, and die.

Even if it is not for others, but for herself to survive, she still has to find a way to get rid of the escape game system.

It is said that the White Lotus system, which can swallow the escape game system and is perfectly hostile to the escape game system, is her first choice.

Help it expand the number of hosts and play the white lotus together. The energy gained is definitely not to be underestimated!

"System, how can I help you recruit new hosts?"

Just think of it. After making the decision to help Bai Lianhua develop the system expansion host, Ruan Bai asked the system directly in his heart.

"Also, if you grab the host with the escape game system, will you be discovered?"

Although the escape game system selects the host selectively, as long as it is the person it looks at, there is no one who can escape it, and it will be forcibly bound.

Ruan Bai knew that this should be the reason why the escape game system is too powerful.

Ruan Bai didn't intend to let ordinary people bind the White Lotus system, it was a disaster for them, so those escape game hosts became her first choice.

In this way, the white lotus cultivation system, which is obviously at a disadvantage, cannot understand if it wants to compete with the escape game system for the host.

[I am different from the origin of the escape game system. When my master made me, he specially installed the system shielding function for me.] The white lotus system answered quickly, [I can bind to its hosts, As long as the movement is small enough, it will not be noticed. 】【It's just that I don't have enough energy. If I want to successfully bind those people, they must accept me. They need to become as kind and sincere as white lotus flowers, and feel great love from the heart! ] Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai:? ? ?

Want a group of players who are accustomed to life and death, the moral bottom line, and the indifferent temperament to feel the love from the heart?

She regrets it, can she quit!

[Come on, host, I believe you! ] The system didn't notice the rigid atmosphere at all, and said happily on the side, [I will show a three-second lotus mark on top of everyone who is suitable to become a new host to make things easier for you. I believe you can do it! ] Ruan Bai: "..."

But she doesn't believe in herself!

Although feeling speechless about the system's words, Ruan Bai knew that she had nothing else to go except this way.

After knowing the truth from Du's father, she could no longer ignore the existence of the escape game system.

The soul is controlled by the escape game forever, and it is impossible to break free even after death. This kind of fate is too terrifying.

She wanted to do her best to resist, especially since she keenly noticed that the existence of the white lotus cultivation system seemed to be able to restrain the escape game system.

It won't be great anyway, is it?

"Is there any shortcut to go?" Ruan Bai tried to struggle again after thinking about it. "When you bound me as the host, I didn't believe in any great love?"

At that time, after the White Lotus system appeared, it didn't engage in too many moths. It directly told Ruan Bai that as long as it became its host, it could make a lot of money.

The desperate Ruan Bai nodded, and then automatically became the host of the White Lotus system.

It is really necessary to influence those players to "sell" the White Lotus system. Then she will never be able to complete the task!

Hearing what Ruan Bai said, the system calculated its stored energy.

After a few minutes, it hesitated and said: [To say a simpler way, it seems that there is indeed another...] Hearing this, Ruan Bai's eyes suddenly brightened!

...So, after waiting for a minute, while still looking at Ruan Bai's snowy color with anxiety, he suddenly found himself, a weak-looking and sometimes strong companion, raising his head and looking at him.

The other party's gaze was very strong, with obvious pleading, as if he was begging for her, staring at him firmly, and refused to move away for a moment.

But her expression is like looking at a piglet waiting to be slaughtered...

Snow color:?

Seeing Xue Se looking back in confusion, Ruan Bai quickly showed a gentle, loving smile like a Buddha's light.

"Hello Xuese, do you believe in love?"

Snow color: "..."

Ok? Big Love?

What are you playing? ?

Seeing Ruan Bai's face gradually showing a pleading look, Xue Se hesitated for a moment, and nodded tentatively: "I... believe it."

Anyway, just agree, it won't be much.

Moreover, Ruan Bai has no malice towards her and should not harm her.

When Xue Se said this, Ruan Bai's expression became even more excited.

She took a deep breath, forcibly suppressed the shame in her heart, and asked cheeky: "The snow, are you willing to spread love and justice together with me, and become a messenger of love?"

Snow color: "..."

Love, the messenger of love! ?

Watched by the girl's increasingly weird gaze, Ruan Bai only felt that his smiling face was going to be stiff.

But there is no way. If she wants the white lotus system to successfully bind Xue Se, she must answer these two questions!

Yes, what she is doing is what the system just told her, a simpler way!

The only good point is that the other party can be bound by the system as long as they answer "yes" to her question.

As for whether the person who answered the question voluntarily, it didn't really matter what kind of method Ruan Bai used to force the question.

After getting this method from the system, Ruan Bai wanted to quickly expand the host for it.

After that, the new host can develop new offline again.

Over time, the energy of the white lotus system will inevitably become stronger!

And she was lucky, the snow color that was familiar to her by her side had the little lotus mark on her head.

She is suitable to be the new host of the White Lotus system.

Under Ruan Bai's pitiful eyes, Xue Se didn't understand what Ruan Bai was doing, but in the end, she nodded.

"I would." she said.

【drop! Congratulations to the host for successfully developing a downline! ] As the voice of the snow fell, the happy prompt sound of the system rang.

At the same time, Ruan Bai saw Xue Se's body sway slightly, and his brows wrinkled in pain.

"Xue Se?!" When she saw this, she was a little worried, and quickly helped her.

After only two seconds, the snow color returned to normal.

"Are you okay?" Ruan Bai asked carefully.

Xue Se glanced at her and nodded.

This glance made Ruan Bai understand that she should have received the White Lotus system.

[Please rest assured, the host, because I don't have enough energy to swallow the escape game system, so her system mall is still there, everything is the same as before. 】White Lotus system said triumphantly.

Ruan Bai: "..."

You also know how bad your system mall is!

Ruan Bai has been with this system for a long time, knowing that it is not aggressive in itself, but he is not worried that it will harm others.

This feeling was wonderful, but she believed it inexplicably, just as she didn't have much defense against the strange mermaid bell.

For some reason, she can always feel a familiar breath from the system and Mermaid Ling.

What she will worry about is whether the system will tell these new hosts, those information related to the escape game.

Asking the system must not get any serious response, Ruan Bai turned to look at Xue Se.

"Xue Se, how much information did you get from it?" she asked in a low voice.

Xue Se heard the words and gave Ruan Bai a meaningful look.

"A small part of the truth," the girl smiled slightly, "and hundreds of novels such as "The Evil Emperor of the Underworld: My Falling Sweetheart" and "Standby Contract: The President's Wife Running with the Ball" for my reference at any time. ."

Looking at Ruan Bai, Xue Lu paused, and added soothingly: "Don't worry, I will try my best to act as Bai Lianhua."

Ruan Bai: "..."

For some reason, she was not surprised at this reply...

She thought for a while, and it was not a bad thing that the system let these new hosts know part of the truth.

At least their new hosts can unite because of this, and there will be no major disturbances.

Moreover, with the help of the White Lotus system, players like them went to investigate DSAS in reality, and there should be no trouble.

There is Xue Se assisting her, and she believes her progress will definitely be able to make great progress.

After confirming that Xue Se's situation was correct, and the little girl also stood on her side, Ruan Bai hurriedly informed Xue Se about what he had learned from Father Du yesterday and related to the progress of the game plot. .

Roughly speaking, it was what happened in the castle, the purpose of the couple doing this, and Father Du's anti-killing of the couple, leaving here alone by the summoned "devil".

After she finished all these plots, a reminder sound came from her and Xue Se's ears——

[Congratulations to the host, for successfully revealing the secret of the castle, the game task progress is halfway! 】Next, they only need to live for half a day to pass the game.

While thinking, Ruan Bai walked deeper on the third floor with snowy colors.

Before clearing the game, all she has to do is to find the three players and see if they are suitable for binding.

Those three players are all old players. When they search for things, they will be more directional than new players. With this, it is easier for Ruan Bai to find them.

At this time, they were in the study room on the third floor, tumbling around to see if there was much information.

Ruan Bai took a look and found that there were no signs on the heads of these three players, knowing that the only thing that could be pulled in was Snowy.

Also, when choosing a host for the escape game system, there are certain requirements, and the white lotus system should be similar.

If everyone pulls in, after an accident, the gain will often outweigh the gain.

Not much disappointed, after Ruan Bai confirmed the situation, he moved to another place.

She sold the secrets of the castle on the condition of "500 points" and robbed the three players one by one.

In the rest of the time, there were not too many accidents.

Several people strolled around in the castle, escaped two small crises, and successfully ushered in the final countdown.

With the countdown of the last ten seconds after the mechanical sound played, the system's summary prompt sounded: [Congratulations, players, the A-level game world "Abandoned Castle" has been successfully cleared! 】【Considering that the host successfully developed a new white lotus this time, the white lotus playing is rated A, and 1 random task is completed, plus other host's bonus points. This game has a total of 8000 points. After the world will be settled! Looking at the full 8000 points, Ruan Bai felt a heavy burden, but also a little relaxed.

In terms of money, the system is still not harsh on itself.

Having survived the dizziness when leaving the game, when Ruan Bai opened his eyes again, he had returned to the real world.

She was lying on her soft bed, and the phone next to her also showed her and the snow-colored chat box.

After Xue Se bound the White Lotus system, Ruan Bai realized that she should be her future companion.

So Ruan Bai specifically asked Xuese's real name, and told Xuese his address and name.

Xue Se's real name was She Xiaoxue, and she happened to live in the same city, not far away, and could meet soon.

She is the only daughter of a wealthy local surnamed She. She is also quite smart. Coupled with the innate advantage of her age, she must be able to play the role of a little white flower and be better than blue.

At this time, both Ruan Bai and Xue Se left the game.

The dialog box in Ruan Bai's phone was flashing frantically, and it seemed that Xue Se had sent her some letter.

When Ruan Bai saw this, even though he was already very tired, he quickly opened the message box to see what Xue Se said.

And this look made her stunned.

Xue Se: [You should be clear enough about our situation with each other now, and in the future, more people will have the same system as ours. Xue Se: [So, Ruan Bai, have you ever thought about building a team by yourself? 】

--

chapter 60

Build a team by yourself...?

Seeing these words, Ruan Bai's eyes moved slightly.

To be honest, She Xiaoxue's proposal did not surprise her.

I don't want the soul to be tortured forever in the escape game, and cannot be freed after death, so sooner or later she will have to match the escape game system.

And the companions she will recruit in the future are different from ordinary escape game players.

If these new hosts can be united, the effect will definitely be better, at least, it is better than letting them go together.

So it's better to go out and build a team by yourself than to follow Gu Buchao.

In particular, she and She Xiaoxue are going to check a lot of things related to the DSAS company. They have the white lotus system to cover them, and they can exchange secret information to their hearts' content.

She didn't need to worry that her companions would be silenced like Second Uncle Shen, and she didn't need to carefully hide her secrets.

And do you care about them?

If she continues to follow them, what if her secret is discovered one day and they are forced to be involved in the incident and die in the hands of the system?

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai pursed his lips.

It's just that it's one thing to know in my heart, it's another thing to do it.

In the past days, Gu Buchao has been very attentive to herself. From games to reality, she has helped her a lot.

She is now able to flourish in the game, and his special training and experience sharing are indispensable.

It always makes her feel a little sorry to say that she wants to leave the day and night.

Ruan Bai hesitated for a moment, then returned to She Xiaoxue.

[Bai Ruan Ruan]: Let me think about it.

[Bai Ruan Ruan]: You should rest first, and I will look for you later.

The last game was enough to drain her energy, and there are still a few months of rest time, enough for her to think about it.

She has to think carefully about the system, leaving the day and night.

She Xiaoxue returned quickly.

[Xue Se]: It's okay, I'll wait for you.

[Xue Se]: My phone number is xxxxxxxxxx, and there are still two months before the holiday. If you have anything to do, send me a message directly. Regarding the remuneration, we will meet and discuss on the weekend.

[Bai Ruan Ruan]: Good.

After talking with She Xiaoxue and adding her contact information to her address book, Ruan Bai put her cell phone next to her.

She put her head on her arm, looked at the moon-shaped lamp on the ceiling, and gradually fell into thought.

She is a vagrant and her family only has a seriously ill grandmother, so she can do nothing all day long, not find a job, just concentrate on her own affairs, anyway, games can bring her enough income.

But She Xiaoxue is still a student and a minor, so she can provide help, but certainly not much.

Especially Xiaoxue is smart and smart, and her experience is not necessarily enough, and her cold personality is not suitable for dealing with people.

In reality, it is necessary to form a team, meeting and negotiating, getting along with the members of the group, and even less interest disputes. In this case, a more mellow Ruan Bai is required.

For the team, most of the burden rests on Ruan Bai alone. How to build and plan requires careful consideration.

The establishment of a new team must be done. From the moment She Xiaoxue proposed it, Ruan Bai knew that he would not refuse.

Apart from the cumbersome troubles after establishing the team, the biggest headache for her at the moment is when to leave day and night and when to build the team.

Ruan Bai looked at the contact information of some acquaintances on the phone, and slowly narrowed his eyes.

Do you want to try again when there are enough people?

In reality, the system reminder still exists. She can use the three-second lotus symbol to find someone suitable for the new host.

If you are lucky, and several people she knows well can become the new host, then a lot of trouble will be solved.

Thinking of this, Ruan Bai rubbed his finger on the phone screen.

Forget it, go to bed first, this kind of thing can start anytime, too impatient, it is not a good thing.

While thinking, Ruan Bai closed his eyes and slowly fell into contemplation.

In the quiet room, her breathing gradually calmed down.

When Ruan Bai entered the game before, it was around 8 in the morning, and when she woke up again, it was already 5 or 6 in the evening.

The outside of the window has dimmed, and the street lights on the distant streets light up at once, illuminating all the surroundings with a little bit of bright light.

Ruan Bai simply cleaned himself up, took his bag, and was going to go to the hospital to see his grandmother.

At this time, most of the team members came back, sitting in the objects downstairs chatting or playing mahjong.

When Ruan Bai walked down, he looked over their heads and was a little disappointed to find that there were no lotus marks on their heads.

Seeing her come down, they all greeted Ruan Bai, and Ruan Bai also said one by one.

Among these people, she did not see Gu Buchao.

This is not surprising. After all, he doesn't seem to have a good family background, and there are many things in reality, so he won't come here often day and night.

When training her before, Ruan Bai would often see him go out to answer the phone every other time.

Ruan Bai was secretly relieved even when he was away.

Her personality has always been clean and neat, and will not delay things for a long time, so she plans to talk to Gu Buchao temptation about leaving in the past few days.

She hasn't figured out how to talk to him yet, it's a good thing to have a few days to think about it.

No longer staying in the company, Ruan Bai talked to these teammates before going out alone.

When she came to the street and reached out to stop the car, she glanced casually at the crowd next to her.

This glance stunned Ruan Bai.

There is no other reason, all the girls on this street have the special lotus mark of the system on their heads!

Even the eighty-year-old, gray-haired, trembling old man walking across the road with a cane is no exception!

On the contrary, those men's heads are all empty, without the slightest hint.

The only one with a lotus on his head is a little boy about two or three years old, wearing a pink jacket and being held by his mother...

Ruan Bai: "..."

Ruan Bai:? ? ?

Wait, what does this mean?

Can feelings become a new host as long as they are female?

System, are you still engaging in discrimination between men and women! ?

Deeply shocked by this scene, Ruan Bai didn't know what to say for a while.

However, she is quite clear, whether it is the remaining male members of the day and night, or the acquaintances of Shen Qingyun over there, it is impossible to become the host of the white lotus system...

In the next time, Ruan Bai tried to control his facial expressions, found a taxi, and rushed to the city hospital to see his grandmother.

Before Ruan Bai entered the last game, there was news from the hospital saying that grandma's illness had worsened a lot. It is very likely that she had not lived for half a year.

Ruan Bai was mentally prepared for the fact that grandma would leave sooner or later.

So after knowing the news, she did not accept it too much.

Ruan Bai just wanted to accompany her grandma more in the next time, so that she could finish this last journey happily.

The night in the hospital was mostly quiet. When Ruan Bai entered the ward, grandma was lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

She didn't watch TV as before, and a slightly painful look appeared on her old face due to a long illness. Those wrinkled hands subconsciously clenched fists, and the skin on the back of her hands was dull and dull.

Ruan Bai walked over gently and put aside some fruits and other things he bought.

The slight sound alarmed the old man, causing her to slowly open her eyes.

"Grandma, I'm here." Ruan Bai said softly.

Grandma's eyes widened, and she moved towards Ruan Bai.

Seeing her granddaughter coming, the corners of her mouth raised, revealing a look of joy.

"Nanny, you are here." She answered hard, her voice hoarse and harsh because she hadn't spoken for a long time.

"Grandma, drink water!"

Upon seeing this, Ruan Bai quickly poured a glass of warm water for his grandma and handed it over carefully.

There are too many patients here, and the nurses usually worry about many patients with serious illnesses. They are too busy. In addition, grandma is unwilling to trouble people, so many times, Ruan Bai comes to take care of her.

For these things, she has done many times and is already very proficient.

Only this time, grandma didn't take the water glass.

She opened her eyes wide, coughed twice, stretched out her hand and firmly grasped Ruan Bai's arm.

"I have something to do, I must tell you, otherwise I will say it later, it may be too late..."

The old man coughed and talked eagerly.

Her chaotic eyes became extremely clear and firm in an instant.

Seeing her doing this, Ruan Bai felt a little worried. He sat on the edge of the bed and patted grandma's back gently.

She rarely sees her grandma like this, with a serious look and such anxious movements.

What does grandma want to tell herself?

Ruan Bai couldn't think clearly, especially their family, it didn't seem to have any secrets.

"I...cough cough, I originally planned to wait until you are older and tell you..." Grandma took a deep breath and said slowly, "It's just that I know that I don't have enough time. , I have to tell you something."

Her eyes became very complicated in an instant: "Nanny, do you remember the house where your grandfather and I lived in the countryside when we were young? Because it was not worth the money, we never sold it."

That straw house?

Ruan Bai knew that her grandparents were in poor family conditions and lived in deep mountains and old forests, surrounded by fields and some empty old houses.

Because the location is too remote, when Ruan Bai was short of money, he never thought about selling this old house. Even if it was to be sold, no one would buy it.

But what did grandma suddenly mention about it?

Is there anything wrong with that house?

"If, someday in the future, something that is difficult to explain happens to you, or you have troubles that cannot be solved, then you can go to that room to have a look... Go to your grandfather's study Look for it, there will be what you want in his notes."

Facing Ruan Bai's incredible gaze, grandma whispered.

The author has something to say:

I saw a little angel asking who is the hero?

?

The hero? Is there such a thing? (X)

In fact, it was in the original setting that I didn't care about the court, but when I wrote the outline, I only thought about the heroine's role. I didn't think about him too much. I felt that he would be more promiscuous with the heroine, and sooner or later he would be in love... ...

Later I found out that I really don't know how to write emotional dramas. I tried to write part of it, and I felt that my wife was too embarrassed. After a long time of repairing it, I deleted it...

Now I have asked the young ladies who wrote the present words. They pointed out a lot of my problems _ (: з」∠) _, have understood the weakness of their emotional drama, and plan to let him out when the hostess does something big. , Let him and the hostess sparks~——

--

saltairbyaugust: lmao I'm like angry while copy pasting this to relieve my anger, and I guess it works? lol I just got so angry that I wanna kill someone. cnovels are really my to-go at this kind of scenes and moments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 342 21
June Watts has the ability to talk to animals it is not a normal super power and in fact most people don't belive she has that gift. Her family is ab...
8.5K 104 5
El Dmetriov University is the school of wealthy and influential people. But this school is run by men so the woman here is always enslaved and trifle...
63.6K 2.5K 19
serendipity - the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ maki's friends met and the rest is hi...
7.3K 359 11
ā where a new pack alpha jeon Jungkook found his mate who is his step mother's son, his step brother an omega Kim Taehyung āž Update schedule : ever...