LOST TWINS || KV.

By REALMFPLAYA

King Vons lost twins. More

LT > 001
LT > 002
LT > 003
LT > 004
LT > 005
LT > 007

LT > 006

95 3 1
By REALMFPLAYA

↳ Nani, kaekae.

Chicago , IL
Friday | ??

" You good?" Kai looked at her and she shrugged.

" Yeah, my ears just popping a little." She giggled staring at her phone. " Okay that's good, try and yawn is gon go away. Parkway Gardens, google that and catch the uber remember how to ?" He said and she nodded.

" Okay, stay on the phone with me while you do it." He said. He was on in a different city and they were all on the phone in a FaceTime groupchat.

" Okay it say five minutes so imma wait outside." She said fixing her bags and her suitcase she brought everything outside. Licking her lips she looked around for the car.

" hi." She waved at the lady in the car. " Hey pretty, where you going." India smiled staring at her.

" Parkway Gardens." She said her Chicago accent coming through making the lady look back. Her eyes got big as she began texting Durk while she drove to the destination.

" How old are you?" India asked as she played the music a little loud. Kae looked down and Kai nodded.

" I'm 13." She shrugged and India nodded. " Be safe around here pretty girl." India waved at her.

" Can you wait for me please just incase." She said and India nodded.

" be quick mama." India parked the car.

Kae'Lahni grabbed her things quickly she ran through the shortcuts she had seen her Uncle do before. It was harder with bags but she still managed to make it there in 3 minutes.

Knocking on the door an old lady open the door. " Hi, does Ms.Kim still live here? I'm her granddaughter." Kae'Lahni showed a weak smile and the Lady frowned.

" Hi, and no sweetie she moved from around here. Ha son moved her outta the trenches here's her new address." The lady wrote on a piece of paper and Kae huffed.

" Thank you. Have a good day." She ran though the apartments towards India car.

" I'm sorry. Can you please bring me here I'll pay you again extra if needed." She said attempting to catch her breath.

India nodded taking the paper she put it in and instantly knew the location.

-
" Please answer please answer." Kae'Lahni mumbled as she knocked on the door for the fifth time.

" Who knocking on my door like this." Kim said walking to the door. She opened it being shocked as she seen the little girl.

" What the fuck." She said pulling Kae'Lahni into a hug. India pulled off with a smile she immediately called Her Husband and let him know all the tea.

" I been looking for you all over. I went to parkway Gardens. I tried looking for T.ROY I promised I never forgot about yall. Even when Chyna took me." Kae said bringing her things inside she locked the door behind her.

" Wait. Are you Kae'Lahni?" She said and Kae nodded quickly and she hugged her even tighter this times tears streaming down her face.

" I can't believe this. You're not dead! Oh my goodness wait til I tell Von take a seat baby you hungry what happened." Kim said wiping her tears and Kae smiled taking a seat she smacked her teeth as her phone began glitching.

" Mama, tell me why India crazy ass just told me some crazy ass shit." Dayvon walked in the house with his friends behind him.

" Aye my bitch might be crazy but she wouldn't even lie bout nun like that." Durk smacked his teeth before he noticed the girl on the couch.

" Who is that?" He tried to whisper and Kae'Lahni turned around staring at Dayvon and the rest of them.

" Man, it's so cold out there Von." Ky'Nahni walked into the house licking her lips. Her curly hair in her face but Kae'Lahni knew exactly who she was and she froze.

" If that's K- and then that's ? KAE!" He shouted running to the girl he picked her up and hugged her tightly.

She couldn't do nothing but laughing. She did miss him. A lot.

" Dad!" She smiled wiping the tears that fell from her eyes as she got put down. " Wait where T.ROY?" She titled her head and Everyone went quiet.

" Baby, he passed away, a long time ago." Kim said and Kae felt her world crashing again.

" No, no no not my T? Please tell me this ain't real dad?" She stared at Dayvon. He shook his head and he grabbed her.

She broke done for the 4th time today. " Ky, call yo mama folks." Dayvon said and Ky nodded still in shock she told her momma to come asap.

Her mother did just that. " Is this my twin? Is this Kae'Lahni? The one I been looking for?" She walked up towards Kae and Dayvon nodded.

Ky got down to her knees pulling Kae'Lahni into a hug. The hug felt perfect. It felt like their souls connects again. It was true it was like a Twin Touch.

Them hugging felt like heaven. Ky felt like her life was complete. She felt like this is what she never knew she needed. On the other hand.

This hug Healed Kae. All the trauma, anger everything she had built up. She felt like it all went away when she hugged her Twin. it felt better then the times she hugged her twin in her dreams.

Her twin was perfect. The better version. Her happiest version. She loved Ky already and she knew her for about 12 seconds.

" Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's you KY. I've been searching for you since forever. You're so pretty and your hair so long." Kae'Lahni spoke making everyone began to get emotional.

" Kae'Lahni I'm so sorry. I really love you. I love you I swea' I'll never let nobody take you again." Ky'Nahni felt herself getting weak as she held onto her sister tighter.

" I love you more. It's not your fault." Kae'Lahni hugged her. Dayvon watched in Awe.

" Yo ass cryin' gang?" Von looked at Durk and he quickly shook his head. " Shit, got in my eye, oh what? India you outside coming baby." He spoke quickly opening the door. Jania and Kacey could be spotted as well as India walking behind them.

" Bitch." Was all India could say as she hugged her man.

" Oh my goodness. My baby no Kae? Is that really you princess. I love you come here." Jania fell to her knees almost dropping Kacey in the process.

Kae'Lahni's attention fell onto Jania then Kacey who she looked just aliked. " mamaaaa." She hugged Jania tightly then hugged Kacey. He felt safe in her arms.

" Kae! Ky!" He shouted with his arms around both the girls.

-

" What was your life like, well is like." Kae'Lahni stared at her twin sister before she looked down at Kacey who had his legs in Ky's lap and his head in Kae's while he watched YouTube.

" Well I really spend most of my time with kacey. He my baby to be honest, he the one who helped me find you really cause he was being nosey. But other than being with him I'm always with Kentrell, and Kd nem. That's my other family." She spoke scratching her hair that was in six straight backs braids.

" Really? Like nbayoungboy? I heard he the opposite tho. Von know about this?" Kae asked and Ky shook her head.

" He thought I was dead for a long time, but he also thought I was Kentrell's daughter which I'm not. I'm 100 percent his kid. Everything is so strange tho." Ky shrugged scratching even harder.

" This shit itch so bad." She mumbled finally able to get the right spot. Kae'Lahni laughed at her. " Tell me about it. I had these braids in for like 5 months?" Kae shrugged rubbing her slightly done edges.

" 5 what? Oh no take them down now." She laughed looking at Kae. " I would but I don't know when the next time I'll get my shit done." She shrugged licking her lips running her hands through her braids.

" You can come with me when I get mine done. I'm taking this out tho. I know how to do hair but I usually leave my natural hair out." She shrugged.

" How was your life with them weird bitches?" Ky looked up at her.

" win loose type crash. There was this lady name Chyna at first she was mean but she was nice. She was only like 18 and she did these braces for me, and she would do my hair sometimes. I had two siblings Marie and Kai. I love them a lot. Also this weird man who tried to rape me his name Gerald? I want him dead but we all left him yesterday." She spoke and Ky nodded.

" If it was up to Von. He would kill Gerald." Kae nodded.

" But, most likely you'll come back with us to AyTeeL." Ky'Nahni stood up slowly making Kacey smacked his teeth. " Down Ky!" He whined looking up at Kae who had stood up too.

He began crying because he thought they were gonna both leave him again. " Nooo." He whined making Kae Pick him up.

His whines got quiet as the girls walked down the stairs towards the kitchen where they seen Their Grandma, to the right was the kitchen and you could see Dayvon and the rest of them.

" Hey, do you have scissors?" Ky stared at their grandma a slight smile on her face. " Here baby." She passed the scissors and Ky grabbed them softly before she turned around and seen her mother asleep on Von lap.

" Ew." Ky mugged them earning a laugh from booka.

" Remember us from Walmart." Booka asked and Ky nodded.

" Yeah, but we gon be back I'm going take my hair out." Ky said walking back upstairs towards the room she had gotten.

She flicked the lights on, connecting her phone to the tv she put on Parent Trap making Kae laughed.

" Kacey sit down." Kae coached and he did.

" Here cut mine." Ky handed her the scissors. " How long?" Kae asked and Ky showed her where to cut at. She cut all six braids before Ky cut all of her knotless braids.

" Lemme go get a bag from downstairs." Ky walked out the room quickly grabbing the bag. " I'm finna come up dea' twin." Booka said and she nodded running upstairs with booka got on her trail. He sat at the end of the bed.

" It's finna be snowing in here allat dandruff. It looked like you had them braids since you was kidnapped." Booka laughed aswell as Ky.

" Don't play with my twin." Ky mugged him watching Kae take her braids out as she paid attention to the movie.

" I would say this movie relate to us, but I think it takes two do more because in parent trap both of these niggas rich." Kae laughed finishing the bottom row.

" Okay inches, something booka don't have." She mumbled the last words before she seeing a shoe flying she ducked in time. " Bitch." She threw it back actually hitting him this time.

" We can watch that afterwards." Ky suggested and Kae nodded as she continued taking out the braids.

Once the movie was over, Both Kae & Ky was finally done with taking their braids down. Booka was definitely right; there was dandruff all over both Ky and Kae's Lap, the bag and the clothes they wore.

" Okay, we can wash our hair now. Detangle first tho." Ky said as they walked into the hallway towards the bathroom.

" Waddup Ky, waddup Kae." Von hugged both of them quickly drying his hands.

" Waddup dad." They said in sync making his heart warm. " Take a mirror picture wimmie." He laughed looking at the two short picky headed girls. He put his phone over his face and the two girls did the same pose as him before he snapped a few pictures and walked out the bathroom.

" Alright, use this." Ky handed the water bottle that had blue water inside. Kae'Lahni scrunched her face up. " The fuck." She mumbled making ky laugh.

" Conditioner and water dummy." She pushed the girls head and she used the spray and the grabbed the wig brush staring on her ends first then making her way up.

" Come part my hair for me." Kae handed her the comb and Ky nodded. " Eight or six?" She questioned.

" Eight!" Kae spoke Ky nodded parting down the middle. Seeing her scalp clouded with the dandruff she sighed knowing her hair was the same. "Okay there." She spoke hearing a knock on the door she opened the door revealing her mother.

" Mama, look at this." She pointed to Kae's hair and Jania laughed. " Want me to scratch that?" She asked and Kae nodded.

They moved to the bigger bathroom and Jania scratched most of the thick dandruff out her hair while Ky detangled her hair in sections.

Once Jania finished, she let Kae detangle her hair while she helped Ky with her hair. " Ouch, gimmie da' towelll." Ky whined feeling that burning sensation in her eye. Kae passed her the towel and Ky used it to wipe her eyes quickly.

" Cry baby!" Kacey giggled as he sat on Von's lap.

" Boy don't play with my twin." Kae smacked her teeth rubber banning the next section. She sprayed the water on her hair. She was on the last section.

" Yo hair long kae." Von said as he ran his fingers through the semi-wet wavy hair. Kae'Lahni smiled. " Thank you. Yours too but i don't know. I think mine longer." She shrugged pointing at his dreads and he stale faced her.

" Shut yo bald head ass up." He mugged her looking down at Kacey who had his fingers wrapped around Von's pinky.

" Tarzan! Where you from." Ky asked him with the towel around her head. " six foe." He yelled at her.

" I know that's right lil folks." Von laughed passing Ky'Nahni the blow dryer. " Both yall bald headed." He mumbled making them snap their heads towards him.

" When the last time you hadda' retwist gang." Ky titled her head at him using the come to part her hair done the middle.

Once she did that she took the left side and placed it into a ponytail, onto the right side she parted three parts and put them in little buns then did the exact same on the other side.

" Cmon Kacey, we never gon stay where we ain wanted gang." He stood up holding into Kacey as he swung the door opened making sure to bump Ky and Kae as he walked past.

He quickly shut the door and ran down the stairs. " He so childish." Jania laughed as she helped Kae washed her hair.

-
" Evil twin evil twin." Kae dapped Ky off as they made a TikTok.

" Ouu, we can do this TikTok with Durk and Dayvon." Ky said showing her the TikTok. " Yeah." Kae nodded and walked down the stairs.

"Can yal- No." Von cut Kae'Lahni off making her frown. Ky mugged him taking the case off her phone she pitched it at his head. " The fuck." Durk turned around looking at Him.

" Can you do the tiktoks with us uncle..." Kae asked Durk nodded.

" Okay, come here." She pulled him into the spot backing up so him, Von, Durk and Ky was all in the camera.

After they finished the TikTok, Ky posted the TikTok, and Von and Durk did too.

" I love being a twin." Ky hugged Kae'Lahni as they posed in the mirror.

" Me too, I'm happy we here together." Kae cheezed grabbing her phone out her pocket she frowned seeing it not turning on.

" Oh my gosh not again." She repeatedly pressed the power button. " You wanna use mine?" Ky asked and the girl nodded grabbing the phone she immediately made a group with Marie and Kai and called from FaceTime.

She waited a while before Kai answered. " Hi Kai." She waved in the camera, Ky was too busy watching It Takes Two to see who she was on the phone with.

" Woah wassup KaeKae, how you been." He smiled seeing the girl looked happy for once.

" I'm good, guess what? I found her, I found them!" She cheesed putting Ky in the camera.

"Awe man that's awesome Kae! I'm so happy for you. What happened to yo phone." The smile remained on his face as he talked to the girl.

" It's tripping. How you been. With yo mama now." She asked.

" Shit been good, I'm out to eat with them
Right na. Imma hit you back later." He spoke and she nodded and hung up.

" Yall hungry?" Booka walked in looking at the two girls. Ky moved her hair out her face and nodded. " Yeah." Kae spoke standing up she stretched fixing her shorts.

" Okay, we Finna go to Buffalo Wild Wings so." He walked out the room.

" Kae, come find something in one of these drawers or you can get something out
My bag." She said grabbing a graphic t-shirt.

" I think spider man gon be fun." Kae spoke sipping on her drink. Von nodded.

Once they paid they went into the movies, the movies let them bring outside food so they watched Spiderman Into the Spider Verse while eating their food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
30.5K 883 21
Mabel Adani is desperately trying to get away from her past live by joining Essex college. She doesn't plan on letting her guard down but a certain b...
241K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
ALL IN By .

Teen Fiction

2.7K 215 6
Ariana goes to kentrell house to find him cheating on her with the same girl that got her brother killed back in Chicago an right in the middle of it...