LOST TWINS || KV.

By REALMFPLAYA

King Vons lost twins. More

LT > 001
LT > 002
LT > 003
LT > 005
LT > 006
LT > 007

LT > 004

103 4 0
By REALMFPLAYA

↳ Nani, kaekae.

Houston , Tx
Wednesday | Home.

" Kae, wake up sister." Marie lightly shook her. She quickly got up.

She was very alert. " My fault, good morning tho." Marie giggled and she laughed.

" Good morning." She said fixing the bed seeing that Kai was gone from the foot of the bed.

She looked into the dresser/mirror and seen her bonnet still on. She smacked her teeth. " I need my hair done." She mumbled finding some clothes out the dresser.

" Wear this." Marie put a two piece set. Of the matching Skims. She nodded and went into the bathroom.

" Hollon waita minute? Yall thought I was finished." She sung watching herself in the mirror. She rubbed the soap from her hand into her face making sure to really get inside.

She looked down at her teeth. " Braces appointment very much needed." She giggled looking at her Dark Blue bands.

She had gotten them done by Chyna. She as licensed in it and went to school for it but Gerald made her stop. Chyna would change her color and retighten every six weeks.

" You riding the bus or what? We getting a ride to school." Kai stood in the door frame and she shrugged letting the flosser explore her mouth.

" Who bringing you guys?" She tilted her head washing the soap off her face and then wiping it with the cold towel.

" Chyna taking us, she bringing us for food to. I guess shawty feelin' good today." He shrugged and she nodded.

She fixed her necklace and the heart locket that had a K on it. It was something special Jania had gave her and her twin.

" I'm finna put my clothes on, I'll be done soon." She said and He nodded. " Okay want me to wait ?" He asked and she nodded.

He left the room and she slipped her clothes on placing her other clothes into a duffel bag that she hid under her bed.

Only because Gerald liked to steal her panties from her dirty clothes and smell them or steal them. He was super weird.

" imma find you baby." She kissed her locket sliding her black and white dunks on over her pink socks.

She grabbed the mini coach purse putting it on and she left the house not forgetting her backpack nor phone.

" you look pretty today. Put this on tho, and put the braids in a ponytail." She said and Kae nodded grabbing the pink bow headband.

She had knotless braids for about 2 months. She did her own hair and they were lookingOLD.

She put them into a ponytail putting the headband ontop. " Yeah I like that more." Chyna flashed a smile.

Kae smiled as well, she sunk into her seat staring out the window letting her thoughts take over.

Parkway Gardens. She began visualizing the place in her head. She knew exactly where to go. She snapped out her thoughts when there was a bag of food. " Thank you." She spoke softly.

" You're welcome." Chyna said and The girl nodded. She ate her food silently and soon they pulled up to the school. " See ya later." She said and they nodded waving.

" Imma see you later, by KaiKai." She waved at him and walked into the school catching up with Marie.

" Talk to you later boo." Marie hugged her. She nodded and walked the other way.

" Tryna convince me it get better, nah nah nah I'd be lying if Ian see I really miss my dawg." She sung lowly. She missed her uncle. She hadn't seen him in forever. He had held her when she was a baby and they was instantly close.

" Kae'Lahni, why you beat that girl up like that?!" Aleya laughed dapping her up.

She shrugged moving out the way, she walked towards room 415. She sighed before she knocked on the door twice. " Come in." She heard and nodded.

She walked in and got her anger sheet. "This is so stupid, why do I even much need an anger chart? I'm not in Pre-K." Kae'Lahni huffed slouching down in the chair.

" Girl, you know why. You think cause you so quiet you don't have no anger built up. I know you well Kae." Amanda said and she nodded.

" Okay, well she started with me first. I'd be damned if she beat me up and ion even talk." Kae scoffed staring at Amanda.

" You did the right thing. But beating her til she was bleeding? Cmon now." Amanda sighed.

" Okay, you got a point but. She did hit me first she thought I was pussy and I showed her. I know who my daddy is and it sure ain't no GerALd." She giggled making Amanda laugh as well.

" You're a clown Kae, come sign this so we can talk about more. You want me to buy you lunch? You good?" Amanda said and Kae'Lahni shrugged.

" You can buy me lunch fashoo, but I'm okay. I guess shit everything the same so it's normal?" She said slighting cover her arm as she signed the paper.

" You been cutting yourself again?!" Amanda snatched her arm and she sighed.

" No I swear, my Dad, Gerald he nevermind it don't matter." She attempted to wave it off. " He did what to you Kae? Holding it in ain go make it better let me know." The older lady demanded.

Kae'Lahni sighed this was gonn be a long day " So the fight, yeah he got mad he hit me a couple of times. With his belt. It prolly became worse because I told a hot bath but I like the way it burn for some reason." She shrugged and Amanda smacked her teeth.

" This not acceptable. Stop saying it likes that's cool. That's unhealthy." Amanda spoke and she nodded leaning over she laid her head on her arms.

" I been through, enough just don't snitch. I promise it won't make it better." She whispered before she fell asleep.

Even if she didn't want to snitch she had too. There was cameras watching at all time. They could hear everything and they always wanted to hear conversation with Kae'Lahni. Everyone could tell she been through things but the way she was always happy you couldn't even tell foreal.

-
" Move, ion feel like play Sailor." She smacked her teeth laying back down on him.

" Bestie you always being boring. Yo ass so lame." He said making her laugh. He rubbed her forehead in circles with his thumb while she played with his ears.

" Oh well, this my first time being boring so dassa whole lie." She smacked her teeth getting off him and sitting up on the bed.

" Cap, last time when um um uh never mind ur don't een mater bestie. You still being boring that's not like my kaekae." He shrugged sitting up as well.

" I'm just tired. I guess I'll wake up fo you tho what you wanna do?" She looked at him.

" Act like my girlfriend, ta make Amiri mad." He said and she giggled in agreement.

" Okay she finna come in here so what to do ?" Kae asked hearing footsteps.

" Oh shit, sit on my lap." He grinned and she smacked her teeth taking a seat she leaned back a little.

He put his arms over her since he was playing the game. She just watched him play before the door opened and closed. " Get offa him." Amiri smacked her teeth she pulled Kae up.

" Move aroun' that's my bestfriend too." Sai smacked his teeth and pulled Kae to him.

" Not just his bestfrien, that's my man boo." Kae giggled hugging Sailor and he felt his heart flutter.

" Yeah, this my bae get out Amiri." He waved her off hugging Kae'Lahni back.

" Prove it." Amiri said not believing the two. " Uhm." Kae cleared her throat looking at him he shrugged before he slowly grabbed her face kissing her slowly.

He kissed her twice before he heard the door open and slam close the two best friends began laughing as they fell back on the bed.

-
" Gerald please." Kae'Lahni screamed as he punched on her weak body. He had whooped her for 15 minutes straight but she showed no emotion so he used his hands.

That really didn't work so he used a wire and they hurt her. " I'm sorry. I promise I'll do anything." She cried out and the black wire that had specs of blood on it connected to her skin again.

It had almost been a hour of this painful shit and she was just now crying. The burning sensation hurted more than anything.

" Bitch shut yo slut ass up! Giving my pussy away." He raised his feet up stomping on her stomach and she began throwing up blood.

" Fuck! I didn't I swear." She said getting to her knees. He grabbed her by her hair not caring about who was coming he dragged her to the couch.

Kae'Lahni felt weak and she hated that. She closed her eyes pretending to fake dead but it didn't work and she could feel him talking her skims off.

Lucky she had on another pair of shorts before her drawls. He punched her in her throat once and she held her throat not being able to make a sound.

" BITCH." Marie send a hard hit to Gerald's bald head with that metal stick knocking him off the sofa she quickly put Kae'Lahnis skims back on.

Kai was putting ALL of there things in Chyna's car with the help of her. She wasn't gonna help the escape. She was only gonna give them a to Amanda's home.

" Help me Kai." Marie cried seeing Kae'Lahni's weak and bruised body. Kai immediately helped her.

The three began beating up Gerald badly just S much as he hurted Kae they wanted him to feel that shit.

-

" I really do l-love yall." She whispered sitting in the middle of the bed.

" we love you more boo. It's forever us no matter what happen." Marie said and Kai nodded shifting in his spot he kissed her forehead before he laid down and went to sleep.

" I hope all this worth it sis." She kissed the locket wiping her tears she stared at the ceiling before she got sleepy.

" I really have to help them." Marie wiped her tears laying next to them. She checked the flight once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.2K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
9.7K 782 20
She is a relative of deepak bhaiya 😎 Comes to live with them He meets her yet she likes yash more He (ajey) is jealous from his own brother and c...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

171K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
34.1K 1.3K 22
"And what's yo name mean face?" I hear a voice say from across the room meanwhile i'm all into my phone not even worried about what's going on around...