Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

Od NakalaTVA6780

Another story with me in it. That's basically how it's gonna be with my stories. In this timeline of SDMI, Th... Viac

S1-E1: Beware the Beast from Below
S1-E2: The Creeping Creatures
S1-E3: The Secret of the Ghost Rig
S1-E4: Revenge of the Man Crab
S1-E5: The Song of Mystery
S1-E6: The Legend of Alice May
S1-E7: In Fear of the Phantom
S1-E9: Battle of the Humungonauts
S1-E10: Howl of the Fright Hound
S1-E11: The Secret Serum
S1-E12: The Shrieking Madness

S1-E8: The Grasp of the Gnome

137 3 1
Od NakalaTVA6780

It is night time in Crystal Cove and a medieval fair is happening with medieval European music playing. Around the fair are people dressed as princesses, damsels, princes, knights and even pirates. There were even people showing tricks with fire on sticks, girls with finger cymbals, and others with extremely long pants hiding their stilts. A girl watching one of these was sipping on her drink when a hand grabbed her shoulder. She gasped and turned around to see her boyfriend, who was dressed up as a pirate and showing it off. Boy: "Hmm? Huh? Huh?" Girl: "I still don't get why some people insist on dressing like pirates at a faire for knights." she says as people walk by and give the boy a disgusted look. "Because knights are boring. They're so, "Milord this" and "Milady that. Jouste me! Ohh, I've got the pox!"" he says as he takes her drink and throws it in a recycle bin. "Pirates, on the other hand, are awesome. Yarr!" The two start to walk away, but the boy stops as he notices his pirate belt is giving him trouble again. It's not wanting to stay in place like is should. Boy: "I gotta fix this thing." he says as he goes over to a dark alley.

He started to fix his belt, but then the sound of weird cackling was heard. The boy turned to see who it was, but no one was there. Boy: "Hello?" he called out before seeing something out of the corner of his eye. He turned around again only to still see nothing. He simply shrugged it off and went back to fixing his belt. Then he looked to his right to see a short but creepy gnome with glowing hands reach out for him. The gnome laughs as the boy backs up and falls over a barrel. The gnome grabs the boy's face and his veins started to glow as the girl came around the corner to see what was taking her boyfriend so long. Girl: "I could knit a sash in the time you're taking." she says before realizing what was happening. After the gnome was done, it took off over the roof of a building, leaving the girl alone to scream in horror at what happened to her boyfriend.

Fanfare music starts playing as more people enter the fair and are greeted by a short guy at the entrance. Barry: "I, Lord Barry, welcome thee to the royal knights fair." he says as he bows respectfully, only to be filled with disgust when he sees a couple of pirates. "Huzzah, more filthy pirates. Go hang out at a seafood restaurant." At the end of the fair is a castle, where the queen and court fool are. Gil: "Lord Barry's gotta relax about letting pirates mix with the knights and damsels. I told him not to worry about historical inaccuracies. More people, more money." he says, only to get wacked in the head by the Queen. "Ow!" Amanda: "Quiet, Fool. All faire should be kept historically untainted. Otherwise, who knows what sore of shambling low-lives will arrive.

Speaking of pirates, Scooby and Shaggy, along with the rest of the gang, have arrived at the fair. Scooby and Shaggy are the ones dressed as pirates while Fred is a knight and Daphne is a princess. Shaggy: Peg-Leg Shaggy says, "Arr, shiver me timbers and, like, break out the barbecue turkey legs and the mutton kebabs."Scooby: "Aye-aye, Peg-Leg Shaggy, sir." Velma, who never bothered dressing up for the fair, came in between the two and wrapped her hands around Shaggy's arm. Velma: "Any way a girl could dock here?" Shaggy: "Aye, but only if ye be in wench garb and talking all piratey." Scooby: "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of root beer." he finishes as the duo walk on, giggling. Velma: "Let's see. I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with "No way i'm putting on those dumb clothes."" Fred: "Man, oh, man! This knights faire thing is awesome. We got to check out black plague village. I hear they've got a 6-foot-deep man trap filled with wild musk hogs." Daphne: "Who are you dressed as, anyways, Nakala?"

Nakala: "I am Link, the champion of Hyrule. HYAA!" he yells as he takes out his sword and raises it in the air before swinging it and putting it back in the scabbard. Daphne chuckles at the sight of Nakala "having fun" side. Even Velma found it amusing Daphne: "*He always seems to be this cold guy who's very caring, but he also has this side that likes to have fun and be playful.*" Velma: "Hey, guys, look at this." she says as they all look over to see the mayor and sheriff talking to a girl while a boy dressed as a pirate is being placed on a gurney. Girl: "And it had horrible, glowing green hands. [sniffling]" (A/N: She colorblind?) The mayor and sheriff obviously don't care about what happened to the boy. They just want to do business with the gnome and get more money. Sheriff: "Right. Now, did this thing leave a name?" he asks as he rights "NUT!!" in his notebook. Mayor: "Or a business card?" Daphne: "Mayor Jones, Sheriff, what happened here?" Sheriff: "Nothing unusual. just a standard scary gnome attack." Fred: "Aren't gnomes the things people put in their gardens?" Mayor: "Posies and pinwheels, Fred. Those gnomes are peaceful creatures. Scary gnomes are something very different, and good for tourism. So stay out of this." he says as the duo walk away.

They look over at the poor girl crying and Nakala decides to walk over and give her hug, catching her by surprise. Nakala: "Sorry. I just know that you need this." he says as the girl accepts the hug. Velma: "Wow. He is so caring." Scooby: "Yeah." Nakala breaks up the hug and wipes away the girl's tears. Nakala: "How about you come and sit down with me and my friends so you can tell us what happened. Solving mysteries like these is what we do." Girl: "[sniffles] Okay. Thank you." The gang heads over to a bench and table after they get a cotton candy clam for the clam cabin Skipper Shelton set up for the fair. Skipper: "Hear ye, hear ye. Get your cotton candy clams, just like King Richard used to eat. ...Oh, who am I kidding?" Girl: "I thought the gnome would attack me, but it waddled back into the shadows. Never made a sound." she says as she tries the cotton candy clam, only to not like the taste at all. Girl: "This is surprisingly bad." Nakala: "Of course it is." Shaggy: "Arr! A mystery fair and true. Best we be to avoid it. What says ye, Dogbeard?" Scooby: "Aye. Scary gnomes, no. More cotton candy clam, aye." he says as he grabs the cotton candy clam and swallows it hole. Nakala: "Lady, why don't you go on and try to enjoy the fair while we figure this out." Girl: "Sure thing. And, thanks again." she  says as she walks off. She didn't want to be near the group if that's how those two eat.

Velma: "So its touch paralyzed? For some reason, that doesn't seem like a gnome power. Goblin, maybe, or perhaps a sprite." Fred: "Well, whatever it was, it's going to be up to us to find it." Nakala: "So, where do we start?" Velma: "My mom is running the souvenir stand at the ice cream moat. She might know something. [romantically] Care to come along, Peg-Leg?" Shaggy: "Hoo-hoo! Arr! Like, Dogbeard and me can always go for ice cream! Yeah, with peanuts and cherries. Ooh. Arr, I mean, crossbones and eyeballs." Sh & Sc: "Arrgh!" they say as they high five each other and run off to the ice cream moat. Velma: "Is it me, or are pirates basically just hoboes with earrings?" Nakala: "In a way. Want me to accompany you?" "Sure." "Sorry." he whispers to Daphne for having to leave her alone with Fred as he and Velma get up and walk away. Fred: "Hey, are those lepers?" he says as he goes over to see, getting distracted from the mystery already. Daphne sighs in annoyance at this. Ever since the Hex Girl's phantom, she lost all romantic feelings for Fred.

At the ice cream moat, Shaggy and Scooby fill themselves a cup and take a drink. Shaggy: "Ahh. Mmm! Nothing like good moat. I'll say. [belches] Whoops." Nakala, Velma and Angie are simply just watching at the souvenir stand. Velma: "Look at him. Is it me? What am I, radioactive?" Nakala: "Velma, the only problem you have is trying to show how smart you are compared to everyone else. No one likes someone trying to show off how smart they are. It just makes them want to stay away. But I've seen your other side. You are a beautiful, young man who does care for her friends and others." he said placing a hand on her shoulder and making her blush. "Shaggy cares for others as well, but his problem is...well...everything. Like I said before in Gatorsburg, if things don't work out well with Shaggy, there's always someone else out there for you." he said placing a hand on her cheek and rubbing it. Velma really couldn't believe how Nakala could be so caring and say stuff so easily with such a voice. She smiles as she blushes and looks away. Angie: "Ooh. I like him. He might do for you, dear." Velma: "Mom!" she yelled from the embarrassment. "[chuckles] I'm just messing with you, dear. But he is quite the character, already." Nakala: "I appreciate the compliment, mam, but we need to anything you have on gnomes." "Right. [grabs a book] This should help." she says as she hands it to her daughter. Velma: ""I'm okay. You're a Scary Gnome."" "Read it. One thing I can tell you for sure: If it is a scary gnome you're dealing with, watch out. They hold grudges."

Two pirates are seen exiting the Royal Knights Faire and are heading home. They were mistreated by the queen and didn't want to deal with it. Pirate 1: "Gah. That queen was a royal jerk." Pirate 2: "Yeah. I said "Ahoy, ahoy" in my pirate voice, and she stared at me like I was wearing a hate made of live mice." "Dude, if I ever found a hat like that, I'd never take it off." The two stopped when they heard the sound of cackling from behind them. They turn around to see no one and nothing there. They still heard the cackling coming from somewhere around them. They look around to find the source of the sound, but couldn't find it. That is until they look back at the direction of the fair and see a gnome in front of them. It stares at them for a moment before growling at them, loudly, causing them to scream and run for their lives. They ran several feet before the gnome is somehow in their path, so they run the other way. The gnome doesn't run after them at all. Instead, it uses its athletic abilities to jump on the cars and get in front of them again. The two instantly turn away and to their car, but the taller pirate dropped the keys. The two chuckle at each other for it as he reaches for the keys, but a glowing hands comes out from under the car and grabs the guy. He screams as his friend watches his veins glow a toxic purple and fall to the ground, paralyzed. The gnomes comes out from under the car and walks to the other pirate who backs up into another car in fear. Pirate 2: "[panting & sobbing] Mommy." he says as the gnome reaches for him.

After a while, the two pirates were found and the ambulance shows up to take them to the hospital. The gang, mayor, sheriff and two owners of the fair watch on. Gill: "These attacks could really wipe out business." The queen swings her staff at him as she growls, which makes him cower a bit. Gill: "Or not." Amanda: "We'll be fine. Only wretched pirates are being assaulted. Let's get back to the faire." Nakala watches the two go before heading over to the ambulance with Daphne. Fred: "So, what do you say now, dad? Looks like that scary gnome needs investigating." Mayor: "For once, Fred, I agree with you." "You do?" "Absolutely. For instance, can it play popular tunes on a bank of horns? Can it ride a motorcycle in a circle? Can it spin like a top on its pointy cone head? All things we need to investigate!" Sheriff: "Right, so stop wasting our time, punk! [looks at the mayor] Sorry, sorry. I just get excited." After the second pirate guy is placed in the ambulance, Daphne and Nakala head over to the gurney and see what they thought they saw. There's a piece of jewelry in the guy's hand that turns out to be an earring. Nakala: "This belongs to the queen. I saw her wearing something similar on one ear." he says as he grabs it. Daphne: "So it's the queen?" "She does seems to despise pirates. However, she is either dumb enough to wear her earrings while dressed as the gnome, or someone is framing her. *Someone that has to be close to her.*" He writes this down in his notebook.

The gang head back in the fair and walk past a couple of knights dueling while learning about gnomes from Velma. Fred: "So, what did you find out from your mom?" Velma: "There's lots of info on gnomes, but nothing about attacks on pirates. They like gems, possess weak magic, and while some gnomes are good and helpful to animals, others are evil and rumored to work as managers in the shady world of faerie wrestling." Nakala: "Like gems, huh? Well, we found this in the hands of one of the pirates." Daphne: "It belongs to the queen, but she might be being framed." Fred: "So, far pirates are the ones being targeted, and she seems to not like pirates at all. It has to be her." Shaggy: "Arrgh. Perhaps Peter Squawk knows a tale or two about this here scary gnome. What say ye, Pete? [imitates cawing while moving the shoulder the stuffed parrot is on]" Shaggy and Scooby both laugh at the joke, but the others didn't find it amusing. Shaggy: "He knows something!" Velma: "For the sake of those two, we better hope the whole pirate thing is a coincidence." Nakala: "I'm willing to bet it isn't."

And sure enough, Nakala was right. More and more pirates kept on getting paralyzed by the gnome. One got pulled in a trash can and paralyzed, two got paralyzed while enjoying each other's company, one got attacked while watching the jester do stuff with a fire stick, ect. A lot of 'em were taken to the Mermaid Theatre, for some strange reason. Sheriff: "Just put him in any open chair. We're out of room at the hospital. And watch those refillable sodas, boys! You're on duty." The gang is also there and wants to find any sort of clue from within the pirates that could help them out. Nakala already called his brother, Michael to see if his specialty on animals could tell him anything about glowing veins while paralyzed. It's seemed off to him that the veins glow when they're touched. It seemed more like a poison or toxin than magic. Velma: "The little creep clearly has it in for scurvy scalawags." she says as they try to enter the room with all the frozen pirates. Sheriff: "No admittance. This is a quarantined area. Besides, the movie's already started." Scooby: "You're showing them a movie?" Shaggy: "Yeah. Aren't they, like, frozen with gnomey magic?" Sheriff: "I already saw the movie. Believe me, magically frozen is the perfect viewing state to be in." he answers as he leaves with the two that brought the last pirate in.

Fred: "You guys thinking what i'm thinking?" Scooby: "Double feature?" "No. We need to get in there and run some tests on those pirates." Shaggy: "Arrgh. Like, perhaps old Dogbeard and Peg-Leg Shaggy should stay outside and guard the concession stand." Nakala: "You two cowards and your stomachs." he says as the group walk in the room and see all the frozen pirates facing the screen. Woman: "What are you talking about? You said you loved me." Man: "I did, but that was before I decided to hit the road with Larry and start a mariachi band." "But Larry is a schnauzer!" Velma: "[quietly] I so know how she feels." Nakala heard her though, so he places a hand on her shoulder for comfort. Fred looks around for a pirate to use and spots the female pirate that was attacked while watching the fire stick act

 Fred: "Ahh. Here's a good one. Stand back. This is going to get awesome." he says as he opens the toolbox and takes out some sort of drill. As Fred gets to work, Nakala's phone rings and sees it's his brother calling, so he answers. Nakala: "[turns on speaker] Hello?" Michael: "Hey, little bro. Got some info for ya." "Good or bad?" "Both, actually. Bad news: The best thing I can think of that'll cause instant paralysis and glowing veins is the "Box Jellyfish": One of the most poisonous animals on the planet. Once it stings someone, toxin is introduced to the body system, causing paralysis and cardiac arrest. The person will be dead in just a few minutes after being stun. It's a miracle if anyone survives. Good new is: Maybe the fact your victims haven't been stung but simply grabbed that they are still alive." Daphne: "I am so glad I'm allergic to sea food so I don't get to go in the ocean." Nakala: "Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it." Michael: "You know we always have your back. Good luck." Nakala hangs up and adds this to his notebook. Fred: "Well, as shocking as that information is, I think I found something." he said holding up a bag with glowing, purple goo.

The gang head back to the Mystery Machine so Velma can use a machine that'll show what the stuff in the bag is. Velma: "Your brother is right, Nakala. My test indicates the goo is a jellyfish toxin." Scooby: "Jellyfish toxin?" "Precisely. And it causes instant paralysis. The effect should only last a few days." Shaggy: "Like, just long enough for the Royal Knights Faire to be over tomorrow. [eats popcorn]" Daphne: "So our only clues are jellyfish toxin and an earring. That's not much to work with." Fred: "Which means we better kick this investigation into high gear." he says as he starts up the Mystery Machine and they head back to the fair." There, they split up for any clue of who could have any connection with jellyfish toxin. Shaggy: "[giggles] Like, Now's our chance, Scooby-Doo. While the rest of the gang is off scary gnome-hunting, the fair's delicious delights are ours." Scooby: "[giggles] I want to run something through with a spear." Nakala: "You both realize i'm with you, right?" The two sheepishly chuckle for forgetting that Nakala was beside them the whole time. Nakala: "[sigh] Whatever. I'm actually feeling a bit hungry myself. We should still keep our eyes and ears open for anything suspicious."

Right on cue, the voice of Lord Barry was heard as the trio look over to see him talking to the Court Fool, who is currently sitting in the queen's chair. Barry: "I say, good riddance to those sea scum." Scooby: "Is he talking about us?" he asks as the trio crouch to not be seen. Barry: "I never let pirates in when I ran things." Gil: "You ran things into the ground, you silly tot. That's why i'm in charge." "Yes. Married the rich queen, didn't you? Well, we'll see how long you stay in charge." The court fool heard enough and walked off. Lord Barry went the opposite direction and inside the castle. Nakala, Shaggy and Scooby went around to a window where they see Lord Barry take a costume out of a chest. Shaggy: "Like, there's his gnome suit. [whimpers] We got to get out of here!" Nakala: "Or that's his secret pirate suit." Shaggy and Scooby look back to see that Barry is indeed acting like pirate as he puts on the suit and hat while swinging a sword at the mirror.

Barry: "Arr! Arr! Arr! I'm a secret pirate! I'm a secret pirate! [pirate laugh] Swish! [pirate laugh] Avast ye, me hearties! Oh, ho, ho, ho! I'm a swashbuckler, I am!" Shaggy: "Like, wow. That is something I didn't need to see." Scooby: "[shakes head] My brain needs a shower." Nakala: "You mean for the gnome that's right behind us?" The two look behind them and see the gnome creepily walking towards them as it cackles. The three run away from the gnome and into the forest. Nakala knows that the gnome wants them, but he's still gonna try and distract it. Nakala: "You two get the gang. I'll try to keep it away from you!" Shaggy: "Like, okay!! [whimpers]" Nakala looks away for the gnome as Shaggy responds to him, and that was a mistake on his part. By the time he turned back around, he ran face first into a tree. Nakala: "Sweet Mother Nature." he says before he falls against a tree. In the process, his Link hate fell off his head and two fairies fell off his shoulders. Nakala was conscious long enough to see the gnome walk towards him and reach for him while laughing.

Short time later, Scooby and Shaggy went back for Nakala, but they couldn't find him. All that remained was his Link hat and fairies. The two felt like he was gone and grabbed hat and fairies to bring to the rest of the gang. After receiving the news, they all sat down at a bench table, wondering what to do next and if Nakala was okay. Shaggy: "Like, this is me and Scooby's fault. If we didn't dress like pirates, the gnome wouldn't have been after us, and Nakala wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself." Scooby: "Reah." Velma: "It's not your fault, you two. None of us knew about the gnome 'til we got here." Daphne: "We will find Nakala, though...right?" Fred: "We will. We just need to know where to look; and figure out how this gnome keeps vanishing." The sound of Fred's phone ringing from within his armor was heard, so he answers it to hear a voice he should've expected. Fred: "Mr. E?" he says as he turns on the speaker. Mr. E: "Hello, Mystery Incorporated." Velma: "[grabs the phone] Listen here, you creep." Daphne: "If you know anything about what happened to Nakala--" Mr. E: "Well, it's lovely speaking to you, too, Velma and Daphne. I'm afraid I can't tell you where Shaggy is, but I can tell you this: Begin your search at the end. Enjoy the rest of the fair. [hangs up]" Daphne: "Begin at the end?" Velma: "Shaggy! Scooby!" Sh & Sc: "Huh?" "Where was the last place you both saw Nakala?" "Hmm."

The two lead the gang back to where they last saw Nakala, thanks to Scooby's nose. Scooby: "This is the last place we saw Nakala." Fred: "All right, gang. You heard them. Start looking." The gang searches around the trees by tapping them to see if any of them are hollow. Daphne backs up into one while looking away and falls through a door that opened up the moment she slightly touched it. Velma: "Way to go, danger-prone Daphne." she says as they come over to check out the tree after hearing her scream. Fred: "[looks up] Hey, gang, check it out." The others look and see a ladder in the tree going all the way up to the top branches. Scooby: "What are we waiting for?" Shaggy: "Yeah. Like, Nakala needs us." they say as they start climbing the ladder first. When they got to the top, they found themselves walking on a whole set of pathways connected to the trees around the fair. Velma: "It's like a tree expressway up here." Daphne: "We could walk all around the park and never be seen. Looks like we found Mr. Scary Gnome's private highway." Fred: "And that means finally, it's trapping time." Shaggy: "But, what about Nakala? We still haven't found him!" "We'll find him after we catch the gnome. We'll make him tell us where he is." "And, like, how are we gonna do that?"

The plan for the trap was explained by good ole' Freddy and they got to work. Scooby dug a big enough hole and all the dirt went in  a wheelbarrow that Velma was holding. Daphne and Fred came over with fake grass paths and a stick contraption (A/N: "Yeah, idk what it's called. Sorry.) for the fake grass paths to lay on so they won't fall in the hole. Daphne: "What are we going to use for scary gnome bait?" she asks Fred as he and Shaggy finish putting up the fake grass. Fred: "The one thing a scary gnome can't resist... (short time later) a pirate." Shaggy: "Or two." he said defeated as Scoob whimpers. Fred: "Remember, you two, you're doing this for Nakala." Shaggy: "Right. For Nakala!" Scooby: "Scooby-Dooby-Arrgh!" Fred and Velma go hide behind the tree door to wait for the gnome attack. Fred: "Is Daphne back yet?" Velma: "She said something about needing bracelets." Daphne comes back right after she says that. Daphne: "We're all set." she says as the trio hide while Shaggy and Scooby stand out in the open. The duo look around for any sign of the gnome and but sigh in relief when they don't see it.

All of a sudden, the gnome rolls down a tree and lands in front of the two. It almost grabbed them as it landed, but they moved out of the way in time. The gnome goes for another grab, but stops and looks over to see the others in his secret tree space. Knowing it's outnumbered, it makes a run for it up the trees with its athletic ability. Fred: "He's making a run for it! Let's cut him off!" Velma: "Come on, you two!" Scooby: "Wait for us!" They make their way to the top and barge through to see the gnome going past them. It's not gonna be easy for them to catch him, though since the gnome is too speedy while being athletic. Scooby and Shaggy make it to the top and don't see their friends. Scooby: "Fred? Velma? Daphne?" Shaggy: "Like, where are they?" A nut falls on Shaggy's head and the two look up to see a familiar face tied up and hung upside down. The two got him down and undid the ropes around his arms and hands. Nakala: "Thanks, you two." Shaggy: "Like, no problem." he responds as Scooby licks Nakala's face. The sound of wood creaking was heard and the three realized that a wood supporter beam was breaking. They platform broke and the three fell down in Fred's trap.

Meanwhile, the others are still chasing the gnome on his private highway. Fred noticed how well athletic and good at parkour the gnome was and decided to do a trick himself. He took off his ascot and used it to ride a tree branch down and cut off the gnome. The gnome was ready to fight as his hands and eyes glowed toxic purple, but he notices the girls coming up behind him. He decides to attack Daphne, but to everyone's surprise, she was not being affected by the toxin. Seeing as he no where to go, the gnome jumps down while giggling. Daphne: "I figured if the toxin is passed by touch, let him touch some steel." she said showing the steel bracelets hidden under her sleeves. The gnome lands on a tent that cushions his fall and lands on the ground safely, cartwheeling away. The others jump off after him. Meanwhile, Shaggy, Scooby and Nakala are getting out of Fred's trap and notice Lord Barry standing there. Barry: "Ahh. Frolicking in her majesty's filth pit, are ye? Begone from there, you miserable pirates." Nakala: "Says the one that dresses as a "secret pirate" when no is watching." "[grunts in surprise] Please don't tell anyone else about that." he begs while on his knees. "Don't worry. It's not my business." he says as he and the hunger duo walk away.

Fred and the girls slide down the tent as well and continuing chasing the gnome. Velma: "He's headed toward the entrance!" Fred: "Stop that gnome!" Nakala, Shaggy and Scooby and walk around the corner and see the gnome jump towards them while it was fleeing. During one of its backflips, it lands into a stack of barrels and starts riding one. It rolled toward the gang and went right past them and into Lord Barry, who was filing his nails. The two unfortunately land into Fred's trap. The others come over and Fred ties up the gnome before dragging him out of the hole. Fred: "Now let's see who you really are?" When he takes off the mask, everyone sees that it's someone who they didn't expect because of his height. The only one who had a feeling it was him was Nakala. But at the same time, even he wasn't completely sure yet.

All: "[gasps] The court fool!" Queen Amanda comes arrives at the scene with the mayor and sheriff. Amanda: "That's my husband, Gill Littlefoot! What did you think you were doing, fool?!" she asks as she wacks him on the head with the staff. Gill: "What I wanted to do for years: Frame you for the gnome attacks. And once you were out of the way, take your fortune for my own." She wacks him on the head again. Gill: "Ow! Will you stop that?" Velma: "But, you're too tall. How can you ever be the gnome?" Nakala: "The same reason his family name is "Littlefoot." Gill: "You are correct." he says as he slips out of the gnome suit and reveals that he's actually a short dude, much to everyone else's surprise. Gill: "I planned this over a year. And while I've always hid my tiny legs, this finally provided me a way to make them useful. Since Amanda's dislike of pirates was well known, I planted her earring on a victim, hoping to throw suspicion her way. I used my toxin-coated gloves to paralyze all the pirates, but you would not quit. The beautiful part is that because of me..." Sheriff: "I believe the medical term is baby legs." "No one would have ever suspected me. That is, until you meddling, gnome-hating, pirate-loving--" "Yeah, yeah, shrimpo, we get the picture." Amanda: "All these years, you've looked down on me. Now it turns out, i'm actually taller than you." she says as she tries to wack him in the head again, but Nakala stops it and tosses the staff in the hole. Gill: "Thank you for that." Sheriff: "Let's go, Little Footy. [laughs]" Mayor: "Boy, I had big plans for him. Thanks for nothing; again." Fred: "[smiles] Anytime, pop."

Things are finally settled and the gang has a couple of hours before the fair closes. Velma: "How did you know it was the court fool? There didn't seem to be much clues against him." Nakala: "There wasn't. I didn't really have answer either, to be honest. When me and Daphne saw the earring, I was wondering if she was possibly being framed. If so, it had to have been someone close to her, and the best was the Gill Littlefoot because of how he was being treated by her. Even so, I still didn't have enough clues that pointed directly at him." Fred: "Well, we still have a couple hours before the fair closes. Who's up for tossing some alms at the poor? I'm buying." Shaggy: "Arrgh, like, Peg-Leg Shaggy could go for another round of clam cotton candy. What say ye, Dogbeard?" Scooby: "I say Scooby-Dooby-Arrgh!" The three run off and leave the Nakala alone with the girls. Nakala: "It's weird how this group is made of three dense people while the other three aren't dense." he says before someone dressed as an executioner purposefully bumped into him. Nakala: "Agh." Velma: "Hey, dude. Watch it." Daphne: "What's that?" she asks as she points to something near Nakala's feet. Velma and Nakala look down as well to see it's a box. Velma: "Jerkweed, you dropped something." Nakala: "[notices symbol] I think this was dropped on purpose." he says as he shows the two the Mr. E symbol on the front. Daphne gets to Nakala's other side as he opens the box and takes out a note. Nakala: ""Don't give up. This has all happened before."" Velma: "What has happened before?" Nakala takes out a photo of the missing kids and they see that Professor Pericles is circled. Daphne: "Why is Professor Pericles circled? Does he want us to find him?" Nakala: "I've got a really bad feeling about this. Let's tell the others." he says before putting the stuff back in the box. As Velma and Daphne run off to the others, Nakala looks up at a tree before going after Daphne and Velma. ???4: "Just what are you really wanting these kids to do, Mr. E? [looks at executioner] It should be obvious that it's something for you, but we still aren't entirely sure. Whatever it is you have planned, my human friends will stop you."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.9K 67 12
After two years since Mystery Incorporated disbanded, they come together to solve a mystery on an island amusement park. Joined by Ben Tennyson and h...
30.7K 730 30
~UNDER EDITING~ What would happen if the Scooby Gang had a sixth member? Rory Archer travels with her friends to KISSworld, where they encounter a m...
3.9K 26 8
Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy...
17K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...