The Broadcast of Revelations

By GuardianLugia8

It was a normal day like any other for the people of the people, until suddenly holographic screens appeared... More

2. Until Dawn (My Trailer - Part 1)
3. Until Dawn (My Trailer - Part 2)

1. Surprise Broadcast

1.1K 27 32
By GuardianLugia8

All was right in the world. The people were doing their jobs, children were going to school, college students losing sleep trying to juggle their college work and personal life. Governments try to outmaneuver each other and get ahead in the world.

Drug lords were living their lives to the best, selling drugs, bribing officers. Sex traffickers transporting children and women for use in the sexual industry. Bastards NTR'ing innocent and good people, so on and so forth.

In other words, it was all pretty normal around the world as the people lived their lives, both sinful and not, like they always used to.

Until of course, large floating screens appeared in various places around the world, surprising and shocking the people. They appeared in various places all around the world wherever there were people.

Whether it be in megacities like New York, Vegas, Churches, Temples, Shrines or even tribal places in Africa or more, screens appeared all around the world. Not only that, the screens of the television were also affected by the same thing as it had become static. And no one is able to understand what was happening.

This event also caused disruption in gaming as many of the people were logged out of their games. It also appeared to people no matter what kind of situation they are in. Whether they are having sex, going to the toilet, or taking a bitch - which caused a lot of women to scream in shock -, or being interrogated or held at gunpoint and what not.

Simultaneously, the routine of the entire world was broken by the sudden appearance of the screens as the people were shocked by it all and didn't know what to do.

Governments all around the world were trying to find out what was happening in their countries as they wanted to know what was happening.

"What is happening!?" A boy shouted in New York.

"The world is ending!" A boy shouted in horror.

"Shut up Erik. I do not have time for your theories!" Another girl shouted as well.

The people were getting more distressed as the screens were only showing static and they didn't know what was happening. Many have also started to pray in response to it as they were terrified.

"What in the world is happening here?" A scientist said confused at the sudden turn of events.

"What kind of energy is this working on?" The scientist near him said as he looked at the screen.

There were other scientists who were also thinking the same thing, though there were those who wondered about the mental health of their compatriots.

In various offices of presidents and national leaders around the world, said leaders are ordering their men to find the reason for such screens to appear.

"Well, do you know what is happening?" The leader of the US told his subordinates.

"We're trying to find out sir." The subordinate said to him.

"Well do it fast. People are starting to get scared and it will be chaotic." The president said to them in an urgent tone.

The guy nodded as he immediately relayed orders as the people around the world and organisations, both legal and illegal, tried to find the source of this disturbance.

In a bar the patrons were shocked by the sudden appearance of the screens and how the TV turned static.

"What the fuck is happening!? I'm on vacation!" A man shouted in anger.

"You're worried about that!? Not the fact that flying screens appeared in front of us." A patron beside him should as he looked at the guy in shock.

"Shut up! I know that all of you are shocked by this but don't trash my bar!" The owner shouted as he saw the panicked reactions of the people.

In the streets of the city the pedestrians were looking at the large screens in concern and the TV shops TV's were also the same.

"I did not expect today to be like this." A guy said as he started to record it out of habit.

"Hey! This is happening all around the world!" Another guy shouted as he waved his phone.

The crowd were shocked at his words before they all looked at their phones and realised that the same thing is happening all around the world.

"This is the end!" The same boy, Erik, shouted in fright.

"Shut up!" The same girl shouted back at him in annoyance with the situation.

In various Churches and religious buildings around the world and in the tribes around the world, the people were praying to their own Gods to protect them from danger.

"Oh God, please protect us and guide us through this." A nun prayed alongside her fellow sisters and brothers.

"Om nama shivaya. Om nama shivaya." A Shiva devotee chanted alongside many others.

"Oh Amaterasu Okami, protect us." A shrine maiden prayed from the Grand Shrine in Ise as there were many people there.

And like that many people around the world who were religious were praying for protection from these unknown circumstances.

While other people like Atheist, modern children, teenagers, and adults who only believe in science and think of the supernatural as only creations of their mind were thinking that this is some kind of sick joke.

"I don't have time for this. I have to get to my job!" An office worker from Japan said in anger, something which was the same for many others in the train.

"What the fuck is this shit?" An atheist from America said as he looked at the screen and on his phone which showed that this is happening worldwide.

"Great. Now my parents are going to be nagging me to pray to God." One Indian said with a groan as he saw the giant screen in front of him.

In a certain house in Japan where an American black guy is fucking four women, they were stopped by the appearance of the screen as they had been shocked by its appearance as they were all on the bed.

NTR: Kokujin no Tenkousei
MC: Hiroki
NTR: Kokujin
Mother: Kaede
Sister: Kanako
GF: Nao
Kohai: Ayumu
Read at your own risk

"What in the world is happening?" Kanako said in shock as she looked at the screen.

"What the fuck is this? Interrupting me fucking them." Kokujin said with an irritated look on his face.

"Do-Do you guys know what this is?" Ayumu asked as she looked at the screen.

"No. This shouldn't even be possible in the first place." Nao said with a shake of her head.

"Kami sama, what is this?" Kaede said as she looked at the screen fearfully.

"Um, mom, there are screens everywhere." Kanako said nervously as she looked out of the window.

"What?" The other four occupants of the room said at once when they heard her.

They soon looked out and saw the same thing was happening in their as well. They also saw that their TV also had static which made them concerned as they dressed up and went to the living room.

In Korea, Shi-Hoon is fucking with Ji-a and Sae-Hyun in their room. Which is when the screens appeared as they were interrupted from their sex as Ji-a fell off of the bed in shock while the three looked at the screen.

NTR: Why are you coming out of there?
MC: Mi-Noo
NTR: Shi-Hoon
Main girl: Ji-a
Second girl: Sae-Hyun
Read at your own risk

"What the hell is happening here?" Sae-Hyun said shocked at the sudden appearance of the screen.

Not only that but the TV in the room started and the screen became static spooking the three of them.

"Did I drink a bit too much before?" Shi-Hoon muttered to himself as the girls didn't hear him.

"H-Huh, why is there a floating screen in front of us? And why did the TV get on all by itself?" Ji-a asked in shock at the screen.

"How am I supposed to know? Is this only happening to us?" Shi-Hoon said as he looked at the two girls.

"Uh, it's happening everywhere." Sae-Hyun said as she looked out the window and saw screens outside.

The other two also joined her as they looked outside and saw many floating screens and also people as well. They learned that it was happening all around the world using their phones.

In the apartment in America, Alex was fucking Airi and Aina together when suddenly the screens appeared which shocked them as the TV in the room also showed static.

NTR: Reward by Ratatata

MC and FMC don't have names so these are the ones I'm giving them. The mother of Airi also doesn't have a name so I gave her the name Aina.

MC: Hayato
FMC: Airi
FMC Mother: Aina
NTR Guy: Alex
Read at your own risk

"What the fuck in God's name is happening here?" Alex said in shock.

Airi and Aina were surprised as they looked at the screen and the TV. Alex then got messages from the other women he has been sleeping with and they were telling him about how floating screens appeared in front of them and their TV's going static.

"Th-This is happening all over the world." Airi said as she looked at her phone shocked.

"All channels have also been taken over. Even online channels." Aina said shocked as she could only see static in videos on her phone.

"What is happening?" Alex said as he looked at his phone.

In another part of Japan, in a rental room, two girls are having sex with a guy from the school, ignoring the fact that one of them has a boyfriend, who also knows about her cheating.

NTR: Mesu Nochi Torare

MC: Shintarou
NTR: Tetsu
GF: Reiko
Second Girl: Misaki
Read/Watch at your own risk

The manga has also another story with a third girl and in that the guy is a Chad. Don't know why the author did the NTR one though. I personally think they like cucks.

Though that came to a stop when a floating screen appearing, causing the three of stop all of sudden before they all screamed in shock and fell back on the bed as they looked at the screen.

"Wh-What the hell?" Tetsu said shocked at the sight.

"Am-Am I seeing things?" Misaki said as she rubbed her eyes.

"N-No, it is happening all around the world. Look." Reiko said as she showed her phone to her friend.

Tetsu also looked at his phone and saw the same thing happened worldwide as he couldn't believe his eyes at what is happening.

"Is this shit for real or what?" Tetsu said to himself as he looked at his phone.

'I wonder if Shintarou is also seeing this as well. Considering what is happening, it's the same.' Reiko thought to herself as she looked at the phone alongside Misaki.

In another part of Japan (I know but you have to be used to it since it's NTR), Hinako is being fucked by Kazhun in the VR game before the two of them were logged out of it.

NTR: Netorare Device
MC: Kazu
NTR: Kazhun
FMC: Hinako
Read at your own risk

They were in the same apartment when they logged in, after all they wanted easy access. But they now found themselves logged out of the game alongside many of the other players all around the world.

The two were surprised when all they could see was black before they realised that they had left the game world. They removed their VR headsets and looked at each other surprised as she was about to ask him what happened.

But before the question could be asked a screen appeared in front of them as the two of them were shocked by it as they looked at it.

"Kazhun-sama, what is happening?" Hinako asked in shock.

"I don't know." Kazhun said bewildered before he took his phone and looked at it.

His eyes widened when he saw the news as Hinako looked at him and then moved towards him and looked at the screen of his phone as her eyes widened when she saw it.

"This is happening all around the world?!" Hinako said shocked.

"This... was not what I was expecting to happen." Kazhun thought to himself as he looked at the screen.

'And I can't even find that damn Kazu as well.' Kazhun thought to himself as he looked at the phone in frustration.

The people around the world were in distress due to not knowing what to do here as they looked at the screen and again each other wondering what will happen.

A few minutes later, after many got out of their bathroom and met with others as they watched the screen. Then the screen went from static to complete black, something which alarmed the people as they realised that something is about to happen.

[Greetings, world. This is a broadcast all over the world as you have found out. I am doing this to show you the hidden side of this very world that many of you are unaware of.] These were the words on the screen as a voice narrated.

"Hidden side of the world? Like goverment secrets and illegal organisations?" One American boy said from the crowd in New York.

"Maybe. I mean, we don't always know what our government are doing?" A man said after hearing him.

Many people in New York were also wondering the same thing as their fellow countrymen.

"What the hell?" A Japanese office worker said in surprise at the words.

"Should we really be seeing this?" A Japanese woman worker said nervously.

"Do we have a choice? I mean, what kind of person or thing can do something like this?" A teenage girl said beside them.

"Someone who doesn't seem to fear the worlds governments, that's who." A teenage boy said from the same school as the girl said as he looked at the screen.

They weren't the only ones as all around Japan the people were wondering what will happen and what they will see on the screens.

"Well, this is going to be interesting." An Indian guy said from his class group as he looked at the screen on the stage of that block.

"You're not worried about this screen coming out of nowhere?" The girl beside him asked him when he heard her.

She wasn't the only one as his teacher and the rest of the students from the other classes were also surprised by his words as they looked at him. After the video started all the students and faculty walked out of their classrooms and stood in front of the stage to see the video. The student became a bit nervous at the attention so he looked at the screen.

"Well, it's not like I can just make it disappear. Can any of you do anything about it?" The student asked the rest of the people.

"Well, he's right about that." A male teacher said with a nod.

The others also acknowledged it as they looked at the screen.

Meanwhile the five NTR groups were also thinking about what kind of secret they will be seeing and why it is being shown to them.

'Maybe this will help me.' Kazhun thought to himself as he looked at the screen.

At the same time, the secret services of various countries were trying their hardest to find the origin of these screens, but they can't make heads or tails about it as they could only scratch their heads in confusion.

"This is not looking good." The leader of MI6 said as he looked at the screen in his room.

He thought he would be able to take it easy for the day since there weren't any pressing matters but it looks like he was wrong.

[Warning. The videos that will be shown contains things that might not be for the faint of heart. Gore, death, blood, violence etc will be shown. You are adviced. Not that it will help your case.]

"Wow, he's a jerk." A girl from America said with a dry tone.

"Well, at least he gave us a warning?" Her friend said as she looked at the former.

"Got it. Keep tabs on the kids." A man said with a nod before he looked at two children beside him.

Many adults around the world also decided to keep their children close to make sure when they would need to close their eyes and ears, cause they knew that they were too curious to forego watching for the whole video.

In the house Kaede gulped when she heard the gore and the lot. She wasn't the only one as the other girls were also in the same boat as they were also afraid. And even Kokujin was a bit afraid as he never dealt with blood before in his life.

"I can't deal with blood." Nao said timidly.

"Yeah me too." Kanako said nervously as she read it.

'Fuck. Just what the hell is this thing going to show?' Kokujin thought to himself as he looked at the screen.

In the apartment Shi-Hoon, Ji-a and Sae-Hyun were also put off by the words written on it.

"Are we going to watch something that dangerous?" Ji-a said as she looked at the screen.

"Looks like it." Shi-Hoon said nervously as he looked at the screen.

"I hope it doesn't have horror, I can't stand those." Sae-Hyun said as she was sweating a bit at the words.

"Uh, I think you just need to be prepared." Ji-a said to her as the upperclassmen nodded and grabbed a pillow.

In the apartment, Alex, Airi and Aina were looking at each other when they saw the words. None of them had dealt with blood before this and so they were nervous about it. In the home of the two women, the father and daughter were also afraid of the screen as the two were sitting together.

"Uh, this can't be good." Airi said nervously.

"I have never dealt with blood in my life." Aina said in slight fear.

"None of us have ever dealt with blood." Alex said as he looked at the screen.

He was also messaging the other women he sleeps with to calm them down.

In the rental room the three students were a bit shaken from the words as they looked at the video and wondered what they will have to see.

"Gore, blood, death, what? I-I can't deal with them." Misaki said scared when she saw that.

"O-Oh kami-sama. What is this thing going to make us watch?" Reiko said shocked and scared.

"Shit. I guess I'll have to call bro." Tetsu said to himself as he took his phone.

The two girls exchanged glances as they held each other, both nervous and scared of what will be shown.

Kazhun and Hinako were surprised at the words on the screen as they grew nervous. They have only played games, tested some stuff and had sex. Those things that were shown on the screen were something more excessive than what both of them are used to.

"Kazhun-sama, I'm scared." Hinako said as she hugged him in fear.

'What is this going to show us?' Hinako thought to herself as she looked at the screen.

"We'll just have to wait and see what it will show." Kazhun said as he looked at the screen.

'And I was close to getting that girl Suzune as well. Shit, just what in the world is this going to show?' Kazhun thought to himself as he looked at the screen.

In many religious buildings and Temples the devotees were surprised at the words on the screen and what they heard. They started to pray more.

"Oh Lord give me strength." One nun said alongside the others.

"Om nama shivaya." "Jai Sri Ram." And many more prayers.

In the governments they were also wondering what will be shown on it as the people at the board were nervous.

"Just what is this planning to show us?" The prime minister of India said as he looked at the screen.

"No clue sir." A member of the board said to him.

"You might want to keep the kids close." The president of the US said to his wife as she had come to his office with their two children.

"May God grant me strength." The queen of Britain said as she watched the screen alongside her family and the rest of the people.

"Uh, you might want to be near the bathroom for this one." The same student said as he looked at the screen.

"I guess you're right." One student said as he and some others moved towards the bathroom.

"You think you'll be fine?" The girl beside him asked.

"I played some gore games." The boy said with a shrug.

The teachers talked with each other and made sure that they were ready to act when necessary as they looked at the screen.

[The show will be starting. This is a preview for what you will be watching and it will be like a movie trailer. Enjoy.]

The screen then became static again.

"Here it comes." The boy said in a whisper as many students looked at the screen.

The boys looked at each other and hoped that they won't be too spooked. The girls meanwhile huddled together and watched the screen.

The people in the churches looked at the screen as they gulped as the fathers all looked at each other and the nuns as well.

At the Temples, the Brahmins wondered what they would see as the shrine maidens were nervous alongside the others. It was the same for practically any religion institution and people around the world.

"I think we will see some psycho." An American atheist said as he looked at the screen.

"Me too." Another guy said agreeing with him as one by one others were starting to  get the same opinion.

In many of the cities it was also the same opinion of many who believed in science, while those who believed in Gods just hoped it would be alright.

"Mom, I do not need to pray for it." The Indian guy said from the crowd as he watched the screen.

"But what it's going to show is bound to be horrifying." His mother said to him.

"I can handle it. Besides, it's just going to be about some random guy who just couldn't fit in with people." He said nonchalantly.

"How stubborn can you get." His mother said with a huff before she cut the call.

The guy just let out an annoyed sigh at that as he looked at the screen alongside the other pedestrians.

The guys at the bar near the beach looked at the screen as many people were also looking at them in curiosity as well as the bartender and owner just hoped that the people here are able to handle it.

[First One - Until Dawn]

End Chapter

So yeah, I did this one.

Don't know how it will be but I am planning on using NTR MC's for this one. I hope it will be fine. If you have any ideas then don't be embarrassed to share it.

Thank you for reading and please leave a vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 46 18
It was a Sunday night, family night for the Greens. They were playing a board game when it happened. At exactly 11:11 pm; a time for wishes, a sixtee...
351 1 26
After mc tells everyone who he truly is to everyone and that he knew of future events in their world everyone accepted and were grateful that the mc...
162 1 14
If youre have trouble, to distinguish between dream and reality and fight against creatures, who have abilitys, that aren't even possibel, then it ge...
32 0 3
It's rated mature due to blood and gore, (and swearing but that's a given) In an empty world, a singular metal box stands in (what could be) the cent...