LOVE OR RIDE | LESTAPPEN

由 mv116cl

You are gone, and I am still your sin. Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc are enemies in Formula One. Their c... 更多

-before
chapter one - meeting with drivers.
chapter two - small incident, big consequences
chapter three - friends for show
chapter four - cursed drop of water
chapter five - after all, we are... close
chapter six - sleeping boy
chapter seven - sweet throw
chapter eight - just one forgotten kiss
chapter nine - please, Charles...
chapter teen - cursed green eyes
chapter eleven - more than we expected
chapter twelve - Char
chapter thirteen - play with fire
chapter fourteen - bad decisions
chapter fifteen - dark blue promises
chapter sixteen - you deserve better
chapter seventeen - sweet, forgettable sins
chapter eighteen - sweet, forgettable sins 2
chapter nineteen - trying not to need you
chapter twenty - trying not to love you
chapter twenty-one - baby steps?
chapter twenty-two - just a date
Chapter twenty-three - the corruption of man
Chapter twenty-four - you belong to me
Chapter twenty-five - I think I'm in love with you
Chapter twenty-six - touch him and die
Chapter twenty-seven - Ferrari T-shirt
Chapter twenty-eight - the end of this relationship
Chapter Thirty - Love or Ride
Chapter thirty-one - the first serious argument
Chapter thirty-two - a new beginning
Chapter thirty-three - family reunion
Chapter thirty-four - a birthday well begun
Chapter thirty-five - the end of the good days
Chapter thirty-six - problems with a "boyfriend"
Chapter thirty-seven - the home race
Chapter thirty-eight - our better tomorrow
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-nine - white roses

3.5K 134 85
由 mv116cl

There are sexual scenes in the chapter, which should not be read by younger readers. You read at your own risk. (btw I can't write such things very well, forgive me...).

Charles

I wince, feeling a headache and a desert in my mouth right after waking up. I start looking next to me for water and pills, as if they were magically supposed to be there, and to my surprise, they are there. I open my eyes, seeing a bottle of water on the cabinet next to the bed with a pain pill next to it. I immediately take it and sip it, realizing it's not my room. I furrow my eyebrows, looking around, and it takes me about a dozen seconds before I realize this is Max's room. I relax, slowly getting out of bed. I look in the mirror, seeing that I'm wearing his T-shirt and boxers. Great, he took me drunk into his house to undress and look at me.

"Max?" I ask, walking out of the living room. In the distance I notice my wet clothes on the radiator, which were probably all covered in my vomit, so I immediately change my focus, looking around the living room.

Suddenly I see Max asleep on the couch, covered with a blanket, with a sweatshirt rolled under his head as a pillow. I press my lips together, walking up to him and leaning in, kissing his forehead. He wrinkles his eyebrows, mumbling something under his breath, and turns toward in the opposite direction, continuing to sleep. I don't want him to be sleep-deprived, so I return to the bedroom, taking a sweatshirt and pants from his closet, which I put on and return to the living room, writing a message to him on my phone, which was lying next to the water bottle.

To: Max
I didn't want to wake you up. I have to go to a meeting with Ferrari, but we can spend the evening together.

I put on my shoes and leave the hotel room. I reluctantly call Carlos, who, like me, is fed up with today and doesn't want to go there. I ask him to pick me up, which he does without any problem, and we walk into the Ferrari seat as if we were brought here by force, and we kind of are. We don't smile, and everyone around us knows we were partying last night, so they don't tire us out with greetings. Just passing by they smile and we nod. We finally enter the office, sitting down in front of the desk and trying not to fall asleep sitting down.

Throughout the meeting we try to listen to what the Ferrari director and key mechanics have to say. Suddenly a notification comes on my phone, so I discreetly take it out and look at the message from Max.

From: Max
You promised me a date yesterday. I'll be there to pick you up around six in the evening.

I bite my lip to keep from smiling like an idiot as I read the message and turn off my phone before anyone sees that I'm not listening.

We spend the next few hours at the office, and then Pierre, with whom I spend a lot of time doing nothing, visits me in my hotel room. We sit, watch movies and gossip - our favorite activities.

"I have a date in an hour." I say suddenly, cutting into his sentence as he expresses an opinion, or rather calls Hamilton horrible, because he saw his post on Instagram and has to criticize it.

"You have... What do you have? In an hour! Charles! Why didn't you say so before!" he shouts at me panicked. I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding what he means. Suddenly he gets out of bed and starts looking for clothes in the closet. "Go take a bath, you stink." he says suddenly, throwing me his boxers.

"You're nice." I roll my eyes, but do what he asks me anyway.

I take a quick shower, feeling much better than before. I don't even have a headache anymore, nor do I feel like I'm about to vomit. I stand in front of the mirror, brushing my teeth for the fifth time today to get rid of the taste of alcohol. When I return to my room, socks, a white shirt and black suit pants are lying on the bed. I look at it with raised eyebrows, having no idea why Pierre is preparing me so excessively for a simple date.

"Get dressed, here's some perfume and dry your hair." says my friend, running into the bedroom. He puts the perfume on the nightstand and runs out again.

I roll my eyes without commenting on his behavior and dress in what he has prepared for me, because I know that if I changed my clothes, he wouldn't let me out of the house. I apply perfume and style my hair, which has already had time to dry. I look at the screen of my phone, which is lying on the bed, and see a message from Max that he just wrote.

From: Max
I wait in the parking lot.

My heart beats three times faster as I read the message and with a smile on my lips I walk toward the door.

"I won't wear a jacket." I say, seeing Pierre at the door.

"I don't want you to put on a jacket. Here are your shoes." He walks over to me and hands it to me. "Just don't make babies." he says suddenly.

I stop putting on my shoes, looking silently at his face. He presses his lips into a thin line, turning his head the other way. An awkward silence continues between us.

"It was supposed to be a joke." he mumbles.

"That joke was stupid." I return from putting on my shoes.

"Good luck on your date." he says quickly and leaves the room. I nod in disbelief and also leave after a moment, watching the boy wait for the elevator and when he notices me, he starts running down the stairs. I parry with laughter as I enter the elevator he was waiting for and descend to the first floor.

I walk out to the parking lot, immediately noticing Max's car. I walk toward him with a smile. The boy leans with his back against the hood of the sports car, looking at his phone screen. He is also wearing suit pants and a shirt, but in black. And he finally listened to me, not styling his hair the way he always does. He left it in my favorite state. I bite my lip, approaching him quietly.

"Good morning, is this my handsome driver for the evening?" I ask, placing my hands on his hips. He lifts his gaze to me, turning off his phone.

"I was waiting for someone, but you are more handsome, welcome to the car." He replies seriously, to which I widen my smile.

As I step back, Max opens the passenger side door and waits for me to get in. My stomach does a flip and my heart beats harder as I step into the car, and Max closes the door and after a moment gets into the driver's seat. I see him glance in my direction, waiting for me to buckle up and only then does he start the engine, pulling out of the parking lot. He puts his hand on my thigh, looking carefully at the road.

"So where are you taking me today?" I ask, and he glances at me with a smile.

"Mystery."

I roll my eyes, looking out the window at the sights. We leave the city and drive an hour on the highway. After a while, just as I'm about to start whining that I'm bored, the boy takes a blindfold out of the glove box and hands it to me.

"Put it on." he asks, overtaking more cars. I feel like I'm at a fucking race, not a regular drive, but I trust him and know he's a good driver, so it feels safe.

I reluctantly put the blindfold on and after a while I feel the car slow down until we finally turn somewhere and after a while Max stops the car, turning off the engine. I hear him get out. He opens the door on my side and unbuckles my belt.

"Give me your hand." He says, and I extend my hand toward him. He intertwines our fingers, helping me to get out and leads me somewhere. I hate surprises, and at the same time I'm damn excited. I can't seem to calm down. From the moment I leave the hotel, I feel damn happy and thank myself that I didn't abandon him, just because of one mistake. I would be an idiot if I left such a wonderful man because of tripping over his foot once. "Be careful." He says, taking off my blindfold.

I blink a few times to get my eyes used to the light and look around, parting my lips in surprise. We are standing in a pepper field full of white roses. And we're actually in the middle of one of the many paths around these flowers. I look around and notice a blanket with a picnic basket in front of us, at the very top of the meadow. He listened to me. He listened to me when I told him what I would like and he fulfilled it. The man I once thought was the worst in the world is now standing next to me in my dream date spot, and he doesn't know how much it means to me. Tears come to my eyes as I admire the flowers at sunset. I turn toward Max, who is looking at me with sparks in his eyes, and before he can say anything, I hug him tightly. He puts his hands on my hips and I smile, like an idiot, inhaling the scent of his perfume.

"Hey, don't cry." He says quietly, one hand stroking my back.

"Thank you." I whisper, pulling back gently to look at his face. "You don't even know how grateful I am to have someone like you in my life." I add sincerely. Every day I thank him in my head for the fact that someone put him in my path and my life became so much better, I became so much better.

"You said you wanted to take a run." He pushes back with a smile and before I can say anything, he starts running. "First come, first served!" he shouts.

"You cheat!" I start running after him.

I laugh out loud as I try to catch up with him and I see that he is deliberately slowing down so that I manage to chase him down just before the blanket we are heading to. A warm breeze blows across my face, the sun setting behind the mountains shines in our direction, and there are plenty of flowers around, which I like. I finally run to the blanket and sit down on it tiredly. Max takes his place right next to me, still looking at me. I have a feeling that, not counting the car ride, he hasn't let his gaze off me once yet today.

"I won." I say proudly, though I know it's to his credit.

"Do you want some gum?" he asks, taking out a pack of mint gum from his pocket.

"I want to." I reply immediately. I can still feel it in my mouth a vodka taste in my mouth that makes me want to vomit.

"This is the last one." He takes the gum out of the pack and, looking straight into my eyes, takes it to his mouth. I part my lips, watching as he contentedly starts chewing it.

"Max."

"You can always take it, Charlie." He says, smiling innocently.

Charlie. My heart beats twice as fast when I hear him speak to me. It sounds so damn good from his lips. I bite the inside of my cheek, watching him. I sigh, gathering all the courage in me and reach out my hand, grabbing his jaw, then I turn his head in my direction and, thinking little, press a kiss to his lips. I don't have time to think about how soft his lips are and how pleasant they taste. I force my way into his mouth at an express pace, without asking permission. I quickly run my tongue over his palate, finding the peppermint gum and roll it with my tongue. I bite Max's lip one last time and pull away, smiling in his direction.

The boy must not have believed that I would get it, because, looking at me in silence, he says nothing more. I see him swallow his saliva and go back to watching the flowers. Satisfied, I chew the gum, looking at his face. It's perfect, and although I repeat it quite often, I can't stop.

"Max, are you okay?" I laugh at his serious expression. Suddenly he comes back from his reverie to reality and looks in my direction. He looks at me as if no one else matters to him. He has sparks in his eyes every time he sees me, and I feel soooo good when he's next to me, because he treats me better than I could have thought anyone could.

"Yes." he smiles, winking at me. "Shall we have something to eat?" he adds after a while as I take a picture of the flowers in the sunset, and then of Max against the backdrop of these views. I think it's time for a new wallpaper.

"Sure, what have you got?" I ask with a smile. My cheeks already hurt from smiling all the time, but I can't stop. I spit out the gum on my handkerchief and put it by the blanket to take later.

The boy opens the basket, and inside is full of things I love. Strawberries, melted chocolate in a jar, croissants, raspberries and blueberries. Definitely Pierre had his dirty fingers in this, that's why he made me look like this.

Max takes one strawberry from the box and dips it in chocolate, but before he can bring it to his face, I lean over and take a bite, looking at him innocently.

"You could have said." He rolls his eyes, but dips the fruit again and this time slides it toward me.

Satisfied I bite into it, wishing the day would never end. It's too good, I don't want to go anywhere from here anymore. Once I've eaten the whole strawberry, this time I take another one out of the box and, soaking it in chocolate, slide it out towards Max, who grins and takes a bite of it, dirtying his lips in the process.

"I think you got a little dirty." I say, moving closer to him. He, seeing what I'm planning, licks the chocolate off his lips and smiles innocently. But I won't give up on him, so I soak the strawberry in chocolate again and this time run it over his lips.

I put my hands on his cheeks and press his lips to mine. I kiss his soft lips that I love so damn much. I am overwhelmed by such an amazing and electrifying feeling that if it were physically possible, I would already be flying through the sky. Max, after a few seconds of confusion, starts kissing me too, parting his lips. I deepen the kiss, enjoying the moment. I cherish the two of us. Our time together in solitude, where no one disturbs us. In our world, which is security and a better tomorrow for us. I wage a battle with him for dominance. I place one hand on his jaw and weave the other into his hair. He, meanwhile, found my hips with his hands and planted me on his legs, clamping his fingers tighter on my skin, making me moan into his mouth.

"I want to show you something." He interrupts the kiss before it goes too far. Ever since I got in the car, there's been a terribly tense atmosphere between us, and I'd most like to undress him right now.

"What?" I ask curiously, rising from his feet.

The boy also stands up and intertwines our fingers, walking toward the hill next to us. When we reach it, we stand at the edge, from which a metal railing protects us. Only I realize that this is a vantage point for the whole city, which is already enlightened, because the sun has almost gone completely behind the mountains. I bite my lip, looking at it. Next to us, there are still plenty of flowers and a wonderful silence.

"Charles." I turn toward it and hold the air in my lungs, seeing how seriously he looks at me. "I used to think you were the worst person in the world and believed the rumors that directed you to be a selfish asshole. I was guided by the past, because you hurt me as a kid and I believed that you continued to be as cruel as you were then. Later, after the incident at the podium, I was furious that I had to spend time with you, but once we started spending time together, I changed my attitude towards you more and more from second to second. Later, I don't know myself how it happened that the line between hating and liking you blurred and I began to need you next to me, considering you a friend. I began to notice that I smile when I see you. When we reconciled, you immediately became the most important man in my life. I began to be happy having you right next to me. I thought we would be just friends, but as we spent more and more time together, I looked at you and felt more and more. I felt my heart beat faster at the sight of you, and butterflies fly in my stomach whenever I think of kissing your lips. I fell in love with you so much that I am afraid of this love myself, because I know that the absence of you, will cause me to fall and not get back up again, because I love you too much, Charlie. I even stood up to my father whenever he said something about you, because I can do more for you and with you. I know I was supposed to wait, I know you're not ready, but I also know that if I don't, I'll go crazy, because I can't imagine any other way than this, because it's not just a feeling anymore. If I had to choose between you and being in Formula, I would choose you. I would choose you, no matter what the requirements were. I will find you in the darkness, even though I won't see anything. I could even kill just to make you happy, because I care about nothing else in my life as much as I care about you. I love you and I don't want anyone but you. I want to wake up and fall asleep next to you. I want to be able to say that you are only mine and I want to have you for myself forever. I want to show you the whole world and fulfill all your dreams." He looks straight into my eyes, enunciating each sentence, and I feel like I'm about to cry, because what he says at that moment straight from his heart is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I don't deserve him. No one deserves. He is too good for this world. "Will you be my boyfriend, Charles?" he asks. I can see how stressed he is, because I know how hard it is for him to open up to someone and say what he feels.

Tears run down my cheeks. I bite my lip, looking at his face. I know that as soon as I start to say something, I will cry like a kid, but I swallow with difficulty the gulch that has formed in my esophagus and draw air into my lungs, gathering strength, for words, because one here is not enough.

"I was an idiot, telling both myself and you that I didn't understand my feelings, because I was afraid that you weren't what you made yourself out to be with me. Subconsciously I thought you would be like Lewis, even though you were a thousand times better than him from the beginning. I had fears that if I allowed myself to love you, you would break my heart, and I have experienced too much bad in my life to endure the loss of you, because you turned out to be the most valuable man in my life, Max. I love you too, more than I thought I could. I can't even describe how much I fell in love with you and how much I need you next to me, because you are the only one who can make me feel better. I feel like I can fly, because you are the one who makes me smile, who gives me the strength to get out of bed and who can fall asleep without any medication. Thanks to you I feel appreciated and loved, and I want to give the same to you, although I will probably never be as good as you are. I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be next to me always again, because this is not something that will disappear. I know I will love you forever, even if things don't work out between us, if we fight and break up, if you don't want to know me, I will always have you in my heart, because you are the one who makes me learn so much and can do so much, no one else, Max. You are the miracle man who was so hurt and I want you to feel the way you deserve." I say, half starting to cry. I cry and say all the things he needs to hear a long time ago.

As I finish my statement, I see tears in Max's eyes. He clenches his jaws, looking at me, until finally a single tear runs down his cheek. I see the pleading in his eyes. He's standing right in front of me, and for the first time since I've known him, I see that look. He doesn't look at me as if he should take what I want. For the first time, Max stands humbly, waiting.

He is begging me. He remains silent, waiting for my permission.

Without a second thought, I shorten the distance between us and greedily bite into his hot lips. This day is ours. It's like a lightning strike. Sudden, unexpected and shocking. Every cell in my body is as if paralyzed. The world is no longer black and white again. It is gaining color again and gushing with colors. I can feel every shade. I feel the dust vibrating in the air, the atoms, the beating of my heart, the flow of blood in my veins.

I am just kissing my boyfriend.

Max doesn't make me wait long. I tremble when his hand finds its way to my neck. With all his strength, he pulls me even closer to him. He places his other hand on my hip. I'm getting hot and a wave of excitement floods me as he presses his fingers against my skin. I feel his lips on my lips, his torso against mine, his stunning scent.

I entangle my trembling fingers in his hair and let his tongue into my mouth. I don't even know at what point we started walking toward the blanket. I walk backwards and he gently pushes me. I take clumsy steps backward, still taking care of his mouth.

Max sits down on the blanket and pulls me to him, not breaking the kiss. I tighten my fingers in his hair and sit down straddling his lap. I draw in air violently as I feel through the material of my pants that Max is already highly aroused. And I am just now realizing that I want him. I need him now, not paying attention to where we are. In the darkness no one notices us anyway. Our kiss becomes more intense. He is no longer one of the gentle ones. He is violent, loud, brutal, but still filled with the mass of feelings we have for each other.

I don't protest when he starts to remove my shirt from me. He helps me disentangle myself from it, then throws it somewhere on the grass. At the same time, I wander my hands over his torso and neck, time and again pressing his crotch against mine, making loud gasps escape us every now and then. Although I love him like this, I pull his shirt off with satisfaction. After a few seconds, it lands somewhere next to mine.

I pull away from Max and open my eyes. I look down at his eyes as he opens them. Our breaths are loud and shallow. His neck is reddened, exactly like his cheeks. He stares at me from under his lashes and I see humility in him again. He waits for my reaction and wonders if I will resign.

I lift the corners of my mouth, then gently run my thumb over his lower lip. For the moment, it's just us and our gazes.

"I let you." I whisper with a gentle smile and nod.

"Are you sure about this?" he makes sure, searching my face for any signs that would indicate I'm lying, but he doesn't find them. I'm confident in my words. More than ever before.

Amused, I lean over him again, pressing my lips to his. And such an answer is enough for him.

I'm happy. I am so damn happy with him next to me.

I touch his heated skin and kiss his lips and jaw at the same time. At one point, he grabs my hips and with a graceful motion rolls us over onto the blanket.

I lie beneath him with a wide smile, brushing my hair off his forehead as he hovers over me with his hands on either side of my head. He stares at me for a few seconds with that look I've heard so much about from my friends. With love and devotion. Showing me with this that he is all mine. Just mine.

I love touching him and having him close to me. I love all of him and feel comfortable when he is right next to me. I feel that I fell in love with a good man. I made a good choice and now my life will get better and better with him next to me, because I know that when I get lost he will grab my hand and help me through the winding maze to get me on the right track, even though he didn't have to do that.

The boy doesn't wait any longer. He pulls off my shoes and then rips off my pants. He is not gentle. I moan quietly as he runs his cold fingers over my side, kissing my torso in the process. I close my eyelids and put my hands on his shoulders. He runs his tongue over my skin a few times, and then removes my boxers in one slick motion. He places several kisses on my clavicles, leaving wet marks on my heated skin. Fortunately, the boy has no intention of terrorizing me any further, as he moves away, removing the lube from the magic basket. He rises, taking off his shoes and his pants.

"Always prepared?" I parry with laughter, at which he rolls his eyes.

"He was waiting for you." He winks at me, and I smile.

I swallow my saliva as he slips off his boxers. I can feel the growing excitement. I can't stand it anymore. I want to feel him. Touch, kiss and have it inside me. I want him in every sense of the word.

I swallow my saliva loudly, looking straight into his eyes as he spreads lube on his member. I spread my legs wider and Max arranges himself between them. My heart is beating like a hammer. This is neither his nor my first time, and I feel even better than I did then. Because it's magical. This is everything between us. Feelings, looks, touch, smell. Just him. All of him is in my head and that makes this intercourse magical.

Max leans over me, placing his hands on either side of my head. He looks into my eyes for only a moment, then presses a brutal kiss to my lips. I run my fingers down his shoulders as he enters me in a smooth motion. I moan loudly, but my moan is stifled by his lips.

The boy pauses for a moment to give me time to get used to it, then begins to enter and exit me with determined thrusts. I know he can't wait any longer. I can't either. I can feel the excitement accumulating inside me more and more, and gradually euphoria overtakes me. The touch of his hands on my naked body, his lips on my lips, it's all striking.

Sighs, moans and his name escape from my lips every now and then, because even though I'm about to call on god a few times, his words are back in my head, and they work perfectly for what I'm shouting this evening. I clench my eyelids with all my might as Max moves his hips to give us a perfect rhythm. Our bodies interact with each other almost perfectly. I feel more and more pleasure, and my moans become louder and louder, but I have no intention of holding them back. Everything inside me is bubbling up. I want to touch him everywhere and I want him to touch me. At a certain point, it's not enough. I want even more, so I entwine my legs around his waist and lift my hips to be even closer. I entangle my fingers in his hair and pull at it, to which he moans right next to my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck.

I clench my jaws as he slides one hand over my body, then finds mine with it and intertwines our fingers, placing them right next to my head. I draw in air violently, he clamps his fingers tighter on my hand, driving it into the blanket. I moan into his ear, spreading my lips wider. I tilt my head back as Max speeds up his movements and enters me harder and harder.

I give myself fully to him, I let him do everything, and I know that I will not regret my decision today. I don't care how we handle our work and relationship at the same time. I don't care what others will say. I don't care how our families will react. What matters to me now is the present. What matters is him and this beautiful moment.

I moan his name, when I'm cumming. I didn't think this day would end this way. I didn't think I would have sex in a place like this, and I didn't think Max Verstappen would become my boyfriend today, but everything that has happened is the fulfillment of all my dreams that I didn't even know about.

The boy, after a few more thrusts, also comes, moaning quietly and slides out of me, laying down on the blanket right next to me. He lays his head on my torso, closing his eyes, and throws his hand across my stomach, hugging my sweaty body. I place a kiss on his forehead, pushing away the sweat-damp strands that have stuck to his skin. I smile broadly, unable to contain the joy I have inside me at this moment.

I can't stop saying the words in my head that I would most like to shout to the whole world. He is my boyfriend. And although we still have a lot to work through, we have a lot of problems and we still have a lot to learn, now, as we lie dirty, sweaty and tired on a blanket, among fields full of white roses and a vantage point right next to us, nothing matters to me.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

277K 8.4K 58
Max Verstappen is faced with the difficult decision of whether to 'come out' publicly. To make matters worse he has to navigate his relationships wit...
31.3K 721 23
When Lauren Evans gets the opportunity of a lifetime to prove to the world that she is worthy of a Red Bull seat, she'll do everything it takes to wi...
9.6K 534 6
[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] "You should get back on the track, I know you have a lot of things to do, don't waste your time on m...
56.7K 2.1K 29
"I might regret this when tomorrow comes. But, them drunk nights are more fun than sober ones..".A lot of things can happen when you are trapped in t...