Bepanah ishq โค๏ธ

By motichoorkeladdoo

Peep in to know ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

606 104 39
By motichoorkeladdoo

Sorry for being so inactive guys. Actually I was having my exams which is finally Done now I just have practical exams which is in may. So I will try to be active here.

Thank you for all the love and support ❤️.

Let's continue...

"Aee Raghu saale halkat tereko boli thi na uss chokri pe nazar rakhne Ko? Tum sab se ek kaam dhang se nahi hota... bhaag gayi woh chokri.... or tum sab uske peeche kutte jaise bhaagte reh gye? Mili ki nahi woh ?" A almost 40 years old lady said while sitting on a big swing and eating paan.

"Maii... woh .. woh apun ne bhot Dhundha usko par pata nahi woh chokri kidhar chli gay..."

Before he can complete his words, that lady slapped him hard. She fisted his hairs and said in anger while gritting her teeth.

"Woh chokri chahiye mere ko... karodon ki lottery Thi woh chhokri... usko kidhar se bhi dhundh kar la"

"Ho Maii... apun ko thoda waqt do... uss chokri ko kidhar se bhi dhundh kar layega main.."

That lady sat back on the swing and said...

"Mahapooja Tak ka Waqt Diya tere ko.... Agar tab tak woh chhokri Mujhe Yahan Nahin dikhi toh ek ek ki khaal udhed Dungi.... chal ab dafa ho jaa yahan se"

He ran away from there.

"Yeh tune achha nahi kiya chokri.... Agar Tere Karan Mera nuksan Hua Toh chhodungi Nahin Main Tujhe..."

That lady mummered in anger and was looking very dangerous. Maybe that's why everyone was scared of her.
_________________

Evening time

Sid went downstairs after getting ready where Agastya and Jai were already waiting for him.

"Jaiii tu idhar hi ruk ja... adde pe kuch maal aayega tu uska dhyaan rakhna.. Agastya tu chal mere saath" Sid said.

Sid said and left from there followed by Agastya meanwhile Jai made a face.

Sid ordered Magan to get his car ready whereas he himself move towards sana's room.

He peeked inside and a smile formed on his lips. She was sleeping carelessly like a child, looking extremely cute. He sneakily went inside the room and chuckled seeing her position. One pillow was on the floor while the other one was stuck between her legs. She had a cute pout on her lips and was scrunching her nose again and again.

"Sach mein bachhi hi ho"

He mummered and picked up the pillow from the floor. He adjusted some of her hair which were falling on her face and left from there smiling at her innocence.

"Chalo" he ordered Magan after sitting in the car and they left from there.

_______________

Here Jai called Keshav from his phone.

"Bhaiya ji Sab Gadbad ho raha hai.... Jaisa aapne Socha Tha Vaisa Kuchh Nahin Hua.... Uss Sidharth ke sath main Jaane wala tha aur vahan jakar kaise bhi woh deal kharab kar deta aur phir woh party aapko yeh deal De deti.... lekin iss sidharth Ne Toh Mere ko Sath Le Jaane se hi mana kar diya"

Keshav said something from the other side to which Jai smirked.

"Kya baat hai bhaiya ji kaminepan mein toh aapka koi Mukabala Nahin"

He ended The call and mummered...

"Abh dekhta hu kaise tera Ganpati pandaal banta haii"

Jai left from there thinking about his next plan.

____________

"Bhau zara do minute chawl ki taraf kuch kaam tha" Agastya said while sitting beside Sid in the car.

"Aeee magan gaadi chawl ki taraf le" Sid ordered.

"Ho bhau"

Magan turned the car towards the chawl. After sometime they reached in front of a small chawl. It was totally congested and full of crowd. Agastya stepped down the car and went inside a small house in that chawl.

A man was laying on a single bed in that house and he was coughing badly while holding a alcohol bottle in his hand.

"Baba aapko Kitni bar kaha hai Sharab Nahin pina" Agastya said and snatched the bottle from him. He placed the medicines in his hands and said " yeh aapki dawai... time per Le lena"

"Tu kyu karta haii Rey aesa ? Kyon mere ko dawai dekar Jinda Rakha Hai ? Mar Jaane Dena Mujhe... kyu zinda rahu main ?" That man said in a slow voice while Agastya holds his hand and said "aese kyu bol rhe ho Baba? Maa or gudiya toh mereko chd kar chle gye or abh aap bhi jana chahte ho ?"

"Terepe bhoj hi hu na main Rey... tu har mahina kitna paisa mere ilaaz par barbaad karta hai"

"Jab main beemar padta tha tab aap bhi mereko dawai dete the na ? Phir main dawai du toh paisa barbaad ? Aap waada karo ki aap kabhi Sharaab ko haath nahi lagaoge"

"Theek haii reyyy Agastya nahi piunga"

"Abh aap apna khyaal rakhna... main chalta hu... kal shaam ko wapas aaunga..."

"Tu bhi apna dhyaan rakhna"

Agastya left from there while that man mummered "bappa mere kiye ki agar saza deni Hai Mujhe toh utha le Mujhe bas Apne bacche per Bojh mat banaa.... ab aur Sach chhupaya Nahin Jata mere se..... Agastya ke Aane per main usey Sab Sach bata dunga... bata dunga ki uski Maa Aur Gudiya Mari Nahin Hai balki...... kam se kam chain se marr toh Paunga main.... Shayad ab tak Tune Mujhe isliye hi Jinda Rakha Hai Taki Main Apne Karmon ki Saja bhugat Sakun..."

____________

"De aaya dawai Baba ko ?" Sid asked once Agastya came back

"Ho bhau"

Sid ordered and Magan started the car. They all went in the direction where a big deal was going to be held.
Sid was a businessman for the world. His work is to supply medicine and needed drugs in the hospitals.

The medicine that was going to be dealt with today was in shortage in India. Some companies were selling it in double or even triple prices. Sid want to sign this deal and provide these medicines to the normal middle class and poor people in affordable prices.  Whereas Keshav wants this deal to sell those medicines in much higher prices and earn a lot of money.

That's why Keshav and Jai made a plan together that Jai will do something in the meeting to spoil sid's deal but Sid didn't let Jai come with him which miserably failed their plan.

______________

Next morning

Sunrays peeped inside the room and fall on sana's face. She tries to open her eyes and again closed them. Finally she opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

She looked at a golden chain with a small locket hanging on her neck. She holded it tightly and said...

"Maa... itne Bade shehar mein kaise dhundhu main Agastya bhai ko... Main toh yahan kisi ko jaanti bhi nahi... Meri madad karna durga maa"

She stood up and slowly moved towards the window.

"Kal ko taiyaar rehna... tereko dressing ke liye doctor ke paas bhi leke jaana haii" sid's words echoed in her mind and she smiled.

"Sana tum bhi na... bhool gyi ghamandi aarth ne aaj taiyaar rehne ko bola tha... par main taiyaar kaise Hou.. mujhe toh saaree pehnna aata hi nahi" she said sadly while looking at the saree which santoshi gave her, placed on the table.

At the same time Santoshi came there.

"Aree tu uth gyi... main Tujhe hi uthaane aayi thi"

"Santoshi kaaki aap mujhe saaree pehna dogi... mujhe pehnna nahi aata.... Sidharth ne kaha tha taiyar Rehne ko...aaj doctor Ko Dikhane jana hai na"

"Achha bhau ne kaha tha... theek haii main pehna dungi"

Sana smiled brightly and pulled her cheeks saying thank you... she then ran towards the washroom to get freshen up.

Santoshi joined her hands and prayed...

"Sab kuch aese hi theek rakhna bappa"

She prayed and left from there.

Almost after half an hour Sana came out of the washroom wearing a blue blouse and peticoat. At the same time Sid came there to call her... 

Seeing him Sana shouted loudly and turned around while he also turned away and closed his eyes. He signed the deal yesterday and came back late at night when she was sleeping.

He remembered that he have to take her to the doctor today so he came to call her to get ready.

"Aap yahan... k... kya kar Rhe hain" She asked hiding behind the bathroom's door..

"Main tere ko Bulane aaya tha aur tu Kamre ka darvaja band nahin kar sakti thi"

" Meri Galti Nahin Hai Jab Main nahane Gai Thi tab Santoshi Kaaki Kamre Mein Hi thi"

" toh pure kapdon mein aana chahie na... abhi Koi Aur Hota Toh ?"

He said the last line gritting his teeth in anger as his blood boiled thinking someone else seeing her in this position. This feeling was unexplainable and un-understandable for him too.

"Mujhe nahin aata na Saree pehnna"

"Tu bhi na pagal haii bilkul"

"Achha toh abh isme bhi meri galti haii?"

"Aur nahi toh kya ? Kal bolna chahiye tha na ki tereko saree pehnna nahi aata..  main leke aata tete liye ladkiyon wale kapde"

"Achha sorryyy... abh jaaiye"

"Main kyu jau?"

"Achha toh kya aapke saamne abh aese hi aa jau? Bahar jaiye aap"

He thought to tease her a little so he went inside and sat on the bed comfortably.

"Main nahi Jaane waala"

"Arghhh... jaaiye bahar warna main poora time paani mei rahungi phir Meri tabiyat Bigad Jayegi aur uske jimmedaar aap Honge"

"Bappa... puri mumbai ko main dhamka kar dadagiri karta hu or yeh ladki mujhpe dadagiri karti haii" he mummered and moved towards the door.

"Bhejta hu Santoshi ko" he said..

"Jab jaana hi tha toh itna pareshaan kyu kiya"

"Aeee jungi billi tereko pareshan karne mein maza aata haii" he smirked.

"Dusht insaan" she mummered.

He chuckled and left from there.

"Yeh ladki aesi shakalein banati hui kitni pyaari lagti haii" he thought to himself and smiled.

He went inside the kitchen where Santoshi was preparing the breakfast.

"Tereko woh ladki bula rahi hai"

"Ho bhau main jaa hi rahi thi abhi"

Santoshi washed her hands and left from there.

___________

After sometime sid was waiting for Sana in the drawing room. Agastya was also present there.

"Kitni baar kaha tha jaldi taiyaar ho jaana par yeh mishti doi ek ghanta ho gaya abhi tak nahi aayi...."

"Mishti doi ?" Agastya asked being surprised by the nickname while Sid chuckled.

To be continued ......

Shower your love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 16.1K 32
Journey of her making him realise that it's love Journey of themโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ Will Sid ever understand that it's love not just responsibility Will ever they t...
51.6K 3.8K 20
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...
178K 15.7K 46
peep into know ๐Ÿ˜Œ
366K 30.2K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...