The Slytherin Six- W.T.M

By elysian_author21

Six teenagers, one enemy and one battle. Seeing the destruction and loss Vold... More

The Slytherin Six
Marauder's Era Characters
Golden Trio Era Characters
Prologue
Act-I
The Fate of the Potter's
The Malfoy and Potter Twins
Updates- Tuesday & Thursday
New Story!!
Adventures in Diagon Alley PART I
Adventures in Diagon Alley-PART III
Thank you!!

Adventures in Diagon Alley- PART II

396 19 0
By elysian_author21

The next morning Diana made her way downstairs with the twins. Taking a look at her mother's face, Elara knew the conversation that was coming up and dragged Harry and Draco out of the room, ignoring their protests.

Kally and Fleamont froze down and looked towards each other. Their family secrets were going to be revealed and they didn't like it one bit.

Kally sighed and motioned for Diana to take a seat.

'What I am going to tell you is going to change everything for you.' Diana looked at the woman in front of her and nodded her head.

'Before the wizarding world started keeping records of wizards' existence, our Potter family went by the name of the Peverell's.'

All the half-bloods and Pure-bloods let out gasps of surprise.

'The Deathly Hallows are real?' Abraxas Malfoy whispered in a small voice, but the hall was deathly quiet and his words were heard by everyone.

Most of the hall's eyes were fixed on the Potter family, all of whom were finding the walls much more interesting at the moment in comparison to the actual people.

Diana's eyes widened in shock, of course her uncle had made her read the books regarding the Peverell's, but she could have never imagined even in her wildest fantasies that the Potter's are the Peverell's, that she is a Peverell.

Just as she was about to ask a question, Kally raised her hand. 'I ask you to not interrupt me and only ask your questions and concerns when I am done speaking.'

When she received a hesitant nod, the older woman continued speaking, 'All through the time when the Potter's were known as the Peverell's they had not had any daughters in their bloodline. That was until one of our ancestors had married a powerful Salem witch, Tabitha Potter.' The woman let out a chuckle on seeing her niece's face which precisely reflected her emotions.

'When their daughter, Amaryllis was born. Our ancestor decided to take his wife's last name because he wanted to protect his daughter from the Peverell's dark legacy. Amaryllis was a remarkable witch but nothing like you, me or Lara. At the age of fifteen she fell in love with a man who goes by various names. Hades, Thanatos or more commonly Death. They had three children together. Death started suspecting Amaryllis of having an affair with her own brother. He could never confirm that, but lost his mind once he saw the two hugging. A simple hug. He killed two of his son's, Amaryllis' entire family including her brother and cursed all women of his bloodline to die in gruesome ways. Eventually she couldn't bear the death, war and destruction that followed her. Losing her last remaining son and seeing his wife and children, our ancestors, struggle was the last straw for her and she killed herself. She was a powerful witch and though she wasn't able to reverse his curse she was able to spell our entire family line to never have any female children.'

The hall was deathly quiet, soaking everything in. Kally thought to herself that if this was what was making them shake then what will they do when they hear the actual worst parts.

'That was until me. I somehow broke our family's curse by simply being born. After me came you and Elara. All three of us were destined to die, Death cursed us. But, to make up for it or something, Death gave us special abilities. Some of the Salem witches were far more rare and deadly than others. Amaryllis held the power to control fire, I hold the ability to control Water, Elara's is ice and yours is Earth.'

The hall erupted in chaos. Some were in awe of the family's history and the three girls' capabilities while most were scared of what these three witches could do and were demanding for them to be executed or thrown in Azkaban.

'SILENCE' Everyone turned to see Elara perched on top of a table and ice all around the great hall. 'We are here to save people and without these so-called monstrous powers the entire wizarding world would have been in ruins. Now, shut your trap and watch these bloody movies.'

With that threat silence once again descended upon the great hall. Elara froze when Caspian's lips touched her earlobe.

'That was so hot. Makes me want to do the things I shouldn't do in front of so many people.' She squirmed and pushed him aside, her own face a vibrant shade of pink.

Diana drowned in confusion, 'But I have never done anything barely elemental.'

'That ring on your finger, it stops you from using your abilities. It contains a part of your magic that stops the other part which is inside you from manifesting. Me and Elara have our own too. While to you it is a hindrance but, it can stop others from dying.'

'What?' She questioned, confused, 'I thought no branch of magic can stop death.'

Kally laughed like she had made a joke. 'But my dear Diana, our abilities are not a branch of magic; they contain the origins of death. We might be simple humans but we do have some perks. Though it only works on other people who are wearing the ring at the time of their death and are killed by a magical spell.'

Unknown to everyone but the future generation, the headmaster's eyes started twinkling a little brightly after hearing the way the rings worked. Elara shook her head at the man, he wasn't that bad but his greediness led him dead once and from the looks of it was going to once more.

This time the screen showed a giant room decorated in baby pink and golden. Elara and Diana were sitting on the bed.

'I mean why would I want to use them when I will end up dead one way or the other.'

'But, it could be of use one day.'

The blonde girl snorted, 'The only thing these powers are going to be of use is in killing us. Now change the topic, are you excited you are going to meet the others.'

'The others?' The brunette replied confused.

'Yes, our platonic cousins, our parents were best friends and now so are we. There is our cousin Polaris Black, her cousin Leo and the love of my life Caspian Rosier.'

'Cousin?'

'Mhm. Her mum's dad and our grandmother Euphemia Potter were siblings. Dark or darker?' Elara asked while showing two shirts, one was baby pink and with ruffles while the other was lace and hot pink.

'The dark colors suit you better.'

The parents of the said best friends were surprised to see how close their children were to one another. James had a fickle of hope in his heart that maybe in the future he had finally learnt to love his sister once again.

Euphemia on the other hand was confused why she was addressed as Euphemia Potter while Fleamont was addressed as Grandpa Flea.

The Malfoys made their way to the Diagon Alley accompanied by, who Diana learnt to be, Evan and Caspian Rosier. Apparently, Caspian and Elara had been sweethearts since they were young. Everyone around the two, even grudgingly Lucius and Draco, knew that the two loved each other, except the two of course. Diana had just started staying with the Malfoy's and she had already gotten tired of Elara's Caspian doesn't like me back whining.

The two girls had taken to calling each other Ana and Ara, which reminded Kally of herself and her Rina.

The cousins smiled at one another while their mothers looked at one another in a snobbish manner. Both, too stubborn to admit their faults.

Unknown to them one day they will both be laughing about what they'll term as 'petty drama' and leave Lucius and James wondering if they should marry each other because their wives certainly didn't pay them even a drop of their attention.

Whilst Diana was getting on with the family swimmingly, Harry on the other hand barely talked to them. When he did it was usually a clash of tempers between him and Kally. The Malfoy's had gotten used to another Kally screaming their ears off with the original Kally.

Though Kally will forever deny it, she was scared. Scared of what might happen to the twins' relationship if Harry's arrogance continued. So she did what her mother should've done bellitate Harry for his wrong doings and wrong words.

Though screaming at a kid was something she had never imagined herself doing, but everytime Harry did something James' words from their last conversation ever rang in her ears 'I wish someone had disciplined me and hit me when I said something wrong to you'. Though she could never bring herself to hit a child- her brother's child, screaming and using a couple harsh words to make him realize his bad behavior was something she'd gladly do. If it meant that there once again wasn't a repeat of Kally and James.

The two siblings looked towards one another. Finally, letting out a deep sigh she smiled at her older brother and nodded her head at him to let him know that she forgave him. The moment he came and hugged his sister both of them felt as though a weight had been lifted off their shoulders. A weight of harsh words, fights, curses and lots and lots of pain.

'Let's split up, you five can go and buy your wands while we go buy your robes and books.' Lucius suggested.

The others agreed to this and the five kids made their way to Ollivander's. They made their way towards the shabby, dim-lit shop. The display windows were dusty and the couch was torn at places with only a single wand being kept there.

Elara entered the place and could feel the magic in the air. The magic of thousands of witches and wizards. Both of the good as well as the dark wizards. Wizards with affinity to dark magic, blood magic and all the above was here the very element of the balance of power.

'You can feel that?' questioned Rabastan.

Instead of Elara it was Kally who replied, 'Mhm, it's an ability. We can more so pick up dark magic because it does emerge from the realm of death. But, overtime you eventually learn to pick up light magic and also blood magic and distinguish between the two.'

She was unaware of the dusty pink coating the usually psychopathic boy's cheeks. But Regulus and Lucius did and safe to say neither of them were impressed.

'Mr and Miss Mlafoy, Ah you also come with the Potter's and Mr. Rosier.' an old man with silver eyes whispered in a voice of awe, directed towards them.

Suddenly, Elara felt something that she wasn't sure if it was her feeling or her magic. A look towards Diana and the brunette's troubled expression confirmed her suspicions.

'So you go by Ollivander now?' The four looked towards her and were confused by seeing her expression of annoyance.

The entire hall and the children on the screen watched in amazement as the old man with silver eyes and wrinkles turned into a young charismatic man with a tall height and sharp and cold hazel eyes.

'Death' Draco and Caspian groaned as Elara mentioned the man's name, already knowing the argument that would follow with their mother if she got to know about the man being on Earth.

'I prefer great, multiplied with 7, grandfather.'

Death spoke in a voice deep yet smooth that made all the girls in the hall flush, Kally rolled her eyes, the only reason he even talked to her decently was because she looked like Amaryllis. Looking at the way he was eying Diana as if she was a piece of meat, Kally sympathized with her dear niece.

'I prefer the term lovesick fool who cursed his own descendants.'

He looked at her with a smirk, 'You have the sass of your mother, only if you had her looks.'

'You mean Amaryllis' looks. You know the same woman or rather child you killed because you thought she was cheating on you with her own brother. The same one whose family and two children you killed because of your misunderstanding of the situation.'

He shrugged his shoulders in a rather proud manner.

'And who is this lovely lady?' He asked in a tone that Elara, Draco and Caspian were all too familiar with.

'Your great multiplied by 7 granddaughter, and the niece of the woman who will break your legs if she sees you here.'

Death rolled his eyes in annoyance and turned his back to the group and muttered something about all the pretty girls being related to him. Diana and Harry (who was filled in by his sister after much nagging) had realized who this man was.

Kally looked at the screen in disgust and turned to Diana. 'Don't fall for his charms, he only likes you because you look like Amaryllis.'

Her eyes widened seeing the sheepish look covering Diana's features.

'Tell me you didn't-' Kally was cut off by the wince and nod she received from her niece and pinched the bridge of her nose. But, she couldn't entirely blame Diana. The smug bastard was pretty and he knew it and how to use it.'

'I am here to help you with your wands. Just gave the Black cousin's theirs too, pretty powerful but not as powerful as you four of course. While Rosier over here is collateral damage much like those two pretty eyed cousins.' he looked towards the Rosier heir and added as an afterthought. 'No offense.'

Capsian simply gritted his teeth. Elara and Draco knew that Caspian was much more powerful than them. While their power was only because of the magic in their bloodline (which was sired from a literal god) Caspian on the other hand had a natural inclination towards magic and could do it with ease, No matter its kind or magic level.

To be continued

***********************************

2495 words

Hey guys!!

Originally Adventures is Diagon Alley was going to be 2 parts long. But, I just have so much context that deserves to occur before school. Next chapter, Part 3 and the Slytherin Six are officially going to be introduced and ik Caspian isn't this involved in this chapter but I promise he will be in the next.

Give this chapter a vote if you like it and comment your thoughts and criticism and requests are welcome!

Thank you so much for reading this story and giving it so much love. It makes my day when I see the notifications of people adding this book to their reading lists and voting for it.

I was thinking of making a book which includes various book ideas & also writing two more Harry Potter books one which is with Watching the movies and the other which is without.

P.s. I just had my result declared for class 11 and I did really good.

Btw, go check out my werewolf book- Alpha's Feisty Mate

and follow me on intsagram for story excerpts of upcoming books - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 725 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
322K 10.8K 59
what if you were forced to watch your life in a screen with every person you know?
447K 12.9K 31
The future send the past movies of there future in hope to stopping the tragic things what happens and hoping the movies will expose dumbledore. they...