THE DARK AGE

By Destroyer_san

Aku fell in love for a psycho girl.she changes him completely. More

chapter 1--strange girl
chapter -2 Maniac
CHAPTER -3 HE IS A WHA--
chapter -4 THE REASON
chapter-5 WHY HIM??
chapter-6 WHAT HAVE I DONE
Chapter-7 PERFECT TOY
Chapter-8 NEW TARGET
Chapter-9 Relina's revenge
Chapter-10 Odette
Chapter-12 JUSTICE STARTS
Chapter-13 SUITS YOU
Chapter-14 look who's back
Chapter-15 DEAL OR TRAP?
Chapter-16 BETRAYAL
Chapter-17 ESCAPED
Chapter-18 Niriam
Chapter-19 WHAT IS SHE?
Chapter-20 TRAUMA
chapter-21 RUTHLESS
Chapter-22 VICE VERSA
chapter 23-MONSTER
chapter 24 THAT GUY
chapter-25 HE LEFT
Chapter 26 IN DANGER
chapter 27 The price
chapter 28 WHO IS THIS UNKNOWN GUY
Chapter 29 Maniac???
chapter 30 payback
chapter 31 -Kaira's in danger
Enemies

Chapter-11 ONE DOWN

13 3 0
By Destroyer_san

Alora goes in the bar to gather information about them. She talks to many guys but no one was useful. Suddenly a guy comes with money and they asked her to sleep with these master-Gregory and kevin. Alora thinks but says " i will return to this bar soon, i forgot something important at my home".that guy nodded .Alora went home and keeps a mechanical device in her purse and a bottle of water.when she reaches their mansion. They introduced themselves and then asked her her information. Even if she changed but some things didn't changed .She remembers her one incident when they beat her and when she was crying they beat her more this thing used to continue until they satisfy with her tears.They took her to their room and As he was about to undressed.She smashes on their head with her device.When they woke up they were tied to chairs and their eyes covered with a cloth. She ask what exactly you did to her (Odette) .They said they were not involved. Alora says first one to tell me what happened will get to live. They were laughing and they stopped when she said "i have acid ........do you prefer to tell truth way".
then she pours some real acids on kevin . he was screaming "ahhhh ahhhhhhh my handddd its burning.. are you out of your mind?... you slut ".She continues by saying now you both have same question who will tell first. Kevin shouts " i will tell but don't kill me by letting me in fire. She nodded. Alora came near Gregory and says my name is not Alora, its Ralina, the same girl you used to bully. And then she pours water on Gregory. There was burned marks found on him. Maybe he's brain declined to fight .His brain was tricked into thinking that water was acid. Relina look at him and thinks "ONE DOWN".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 30
A girl has certain powers that she doesn't want people to find out, but eventually her friends all find out and then the city their living in finds o...
18.4K 160 26
Kuro Tenshi has been looking for love. He's had multiple boyfriends hoping they were the one. But then one day he stumbles across the beautiful Shiro...
27.6K 585 9
This is a short story on how a kitten form of Akihito met Asami. Yaoi, don't like dont read. :)
804 104 24
She likes him. She loves him. She would do anything for him. But everything goes wrong on the day of her confession.